All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 08'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Likable characters. Curious where you'll go with this!

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

You write an interesting story, keep up the good work, and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bridge chapter in which Azure's proficiency with both tracking and archery is put on display while we learn of Lily's and Tallis' rescue. A new secondary pairing (Roseanne and the mage) is introduced, Varoona gets another lesson in kindness by Cassie and the tattooed woman, and Ashunara reminds us how cunning she is. Ashunara definitely has become one of my favorite characters these days. I'm surely rooting for her to get her dark elf band safely through the storms lurking ahead.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

Fantastic character building. this story is gripping

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What´s this?

A travelling charity circus?

A violent dating agency?

The fantasy equivalent of tinder where every slaver lunatic finds his slave sweethaert?

And why can´t I stop reading this bloody bollo...

SSC on mobile.

GortmundyGortmundy5 months agoAuthor

SSC, you just make my day. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is my second reading of the story. It dawned on me you forgot to tells us poor readers what happened to the children. Tallis separated herself from them to draw the “bad men” away. But that’s all we know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories