The Tattooed Woman Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashunara nodded carefully, "And what of your sisters Tallis-Mora, what do you owe them? That girl will fetch a good price would she not, and do they not deserve their share at the end of the day?"

"Well, aye Captain, they do. But surely there must be a way? What if I bought her?"

The Captain laughed, "Bought her? On a recruit's pay?"

Tallis hung her head, "T-there must be some way Captain?"

"Hmm... Would you sacrifice your share of this expedition, and probably the next few as well just for this girl Tallis? I know she's fair, and easy on the eye, but we do this work for money lass?"

"I know Captain, but I can't, no, I won't just abandon her to the fates, I owe her."

"You didn't answer my question."

"What?"

Nyx grinned, "The Captain asked if you would be willing to give up your share of this expedition, and probably the next couple as well just for this girl so I suggest you answer her!"

"Yes! Of course, I would, but..."

Nyx hung her head with a disgruntled groan, "Oh for fucks sake," as she passed a purse across to the Captain.

Tallis stared, "Wait? What?"

Ashunara simply smiled, "Yes, recruit Tallis, something you'd like to add?"

"You knew!"

Nyx laughed, "Of course, she bloody knew, she always knows. What bothers me is why I keep getting talked into bets like this with her. It's me that should know better by now."

The Captain gave the young woman an appraising look, "I'll loan you the money to buy her so the Company is not short-changed Tallis. You'll pay me back with half your share from this and any future expeditions until the debt is paid, agreed?"

Ashunara had to suppress her chuckles at the massive smile that split the girl's face, "Yes, Captain!"

"Remember now Tallis, I like you and we're kin and all, but if you fail to pay up then the girl is mine, understood? So, you best not get killed and leave this a debt between us."

"Er... Yes, Captain."

Nyx grinned diabolically, "Hey Captain, if Tallis dies and you end up with the girl can I borrow her from time to time? I quite fancy the idea of a pretty Sunkissed slave to massage my... feet, or... something."

"Oh, leave the poor lass be Nyx, besides, I'll be wanting so pretty a slave all for myself, so remember and assign Tallis some perilous duties if you don't mind."

Nyx nodded with a smile, "Sure thing boss, but only if we share."

Tallis stared between them, as usual never quite sure how much was said in jest. But regardless she felt like her heart was going to explode with a combination of joy, excitement, and anticipation. She turned to go and could barely stop herself from sprinting back to the tent.

Ashunara stopped her, "Oh, and Tallis?"

"Yes?"

"You might want to think long and hard on how you intend to explain this to your mother, and to that girl. Because trust me, this comes with consequences, I hope good ones for you both, but consequences, nonetheless. Now off with you, get some rest."

As the woman strode off Nyx turned to Ashunara with a grin, "The look on her face so fucking adorable I think I may just vomit."

"You old romantic."