The Taylor Family Ch. 02

Story Info
A home invader forces the Taylors to have incestuous sex.
12.8k words
4.67
31.2k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects, Incest and extreme sexual acts and difficult sexual adult situations that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: I would advise reading Chapter 1 prior to reading any further.

Previously: Julie and Suzy had attended an unorthodox gym in the outskirts of town and had then -- due to a misunderstanding -- undergone a session of forced masturbation at the hands of Dr Wilson. Once the misunderstanding was cleared up, the women realised they had quite enjoyed it.

The women then arrange a special session at the gym for their respective husbands and involving them having 'stranger sex'. The men were not aware of this, and believed it to be a normal gym session. When neither husband could make the appointment, Mike (Julie's husband) called Brian and asked if he could go in his place. Brian agreed and took his Grandson Tim along with him. Once at the gym, they ere talked into 'helping' out by having 'stranger sex' with 2 high class women.

Unbeknown to Brian and Tim however, was that Brian would be fucking his daughter Julie and Tim would be fucking his sister Susy.

Chap 2 -- Home invasion

The following evening from the night of the stranger sex incident at the gym, and knowing his wife Sylvia was out -- Brian had invited his daughter Julie, and his Grandson Tim over to discuss the fallout from what had happened at the gym.

"We fucked Dad, we can't hide behind that. And Tim fucked his sister, we can't undo this and I dunno if I can live with it." said Julie, bluntly, glaring at her father.

Brian huffed "What's the alternative? Tell the world? We'll be humiliated and shamed. You'll lose your job, so will I and so will Tim and Susy." he replied sternly, returning Julie's gaze.

"I don't want to keep secrets from Mike." added Julie remorsefully "I swore I never ever would, no matter how bad things were."

On the other sofa, Tim blustered "Shit, Mom, you can't tell Dad... he... if he... he could go to the police, at the very worst... we could be arrested. It's incest and it's illegal Mom. We can't tell anyone." he muttered sounding a little fearful.

"Everyone listen." said Brian firmly, seeing the situation was quickly going to spiral down and nothing would get resolved.

"We'll tell Gran first, she'll know how to handle this." he spoke calmly, gesturing with his hands.

Tim muttered but nodded his agreement.

Julie added "Yes, we have to tell Mum." she concluded, looking back at her Dad, Brian, who reluctantly nodded.

"I trust Sylvia, she definitely won't tell anyone. We'll do it later just before Wendy and Tony are due to arrive and that way, she won't have too much time to be mad about it." said Brian, content that the others agreed.

--

Half an hour later, when Sylvia got home, she was pleasantly surprised to see so many of her family at the house. Family was important to her, and she would do anything to keep her family safe.

Sylvia and Brian were wealthy, living in a large house in the country that afforded them a certain amount of seclusion and privacy. Family members often congregated at the house, and it was not unusual for several members of her quite large family to drop in on them, unannounced.

Unbeknown to all however, Wendy and Tony -- Sylvia's other children had arrived virtually minutes later, parked by the back door and were now busy unloading food items into the kitchen.

As Sylvia walked into the front room everyone sat upright, respectfully.

"Mum, we've got something to tell you." said Julie inviting her Mum to sit down next to her.

"We? Well that's never good." replied Sylvia somewhat guardedly, unsure of quite what would require such seriousness.

Julie didn't see any point in messing about around the houses -- fixing her Mum with a direct look into her eyes she spoke softly.

"Do you know what 'stranger sex' is Mum?"

Her mum blushed a little. "No, but I can work it out from the title." she said stiffening slightly.

A look of confusion washed across Sylvia's face. "Oh Jeez Julie don't tell me you... oh shit you're not pregnant by a stranger are you?" she said turning to look at her husband Brian, looking somewhat confused.

"Mum, let me finish please." replied Julie forlornly.

Sylvia nodded, sinking back into her chair, apprehensive as to where she thought this conversation was going.

"Mum, there's a place outside of town that arranges such things. I'll not go into details, but Susy and I decided to play a trick on Mike and Peter because they had said that they would be interested in 'stranger sex' provided Susy and I were OK with it." sighed Julie lowly.

Sylvia nodded, understanding that sometimes couples did this to spice things up. Sylvia herself was not averse to the odd kink, despite her age.

"We set it up..." continued Julie, "... but we made it so that Susy and I were the 'strangers'."

Julie paused and took a breath.

"It was just a bit of excitement for the men - that's all. Just a bit of a laugh." Added Julie, trying to excuse the situation.

Sylvia nodded once more "OK. So far, I'm not seeing much to worry about." she said guardedly.

Julie looked over at Brian and at Tim with a winsome smile. "It didn't go to plan." said Julie finally.

"... the Men, Mike and Peter... weren't able to make it. So they... they..." paused Julie, unsure or not daring to proceed.

Brian coughed and butted in. "Mike called me, Sylv. Then I called Tim and we went down there, in their place."

Sylvia's eyes widened slightly "OK. But as soon as you saw the girls you stopped right..." asked Sylvia, the concern now apparent in her voice.

"Well, that's just it." said Julie in a conciliatory tone "It's stranger sex - it's all designed so that you can't recognise the other person at all."

Sylvia looked puzzled and Julie interjected "The room is dark Mum, and they have masks and alter the voices." said Julie with a wane smile.

Sylvia's eyes widened again, and she took a deep breath.

"So, you all got naked and... and then you realised and... and... it's OK. Your Dad's seen you naked lots of times Julie and Tim probably used to spy on Susy, so no harm done right?" said Sylvia, in obvious denial.

Julie looked at Brian while Tim stared at the floor as Sylvia stared right at them, desperate for them to confirm her view. When no one spoke, Sylvia said "RIGHT?" in a tone that bordered on genuine anger.

"Mum, Mum. You... you have to understand, it was dark and... and... we had masks and... and we couldn't hear the voice properly. There was no way to know who it was..." muttered Julie.

Sylvia looked astonished "How, how could the place have allowed that to happen? Surely... they would have stopped it? Surely, they had to know you were related. How could that happen?"

Julie sighed, resigning herself to having to explain it in full detail to her Mum. "I don't know how it happened Mum, we trusted the place and somehow their process went wrong."

Sylvia bristled "Then we can report them, make sure this doesn't happen again - I mean, it was lucky that you found out before anything happened..." added Sylvia, her voice trailing off on the last word as she saw her husband's face, saw the angst and the worry on Julie face.

"You did... you did stop didn't you... before... before it was... too late?" continued Sylvia, the concern and worry now dripping in her voice.

When no one answered again, Sylvia burst out "Oh christ. Oh fuck...No, no... tell me you didn't... oh christ." yelled Sylvia.

Still no one spoke and Sylvia regained a bit of composure, her voice taking on a more 'matter of fact tone' "OK. How bad was it, I mean - what DID you do... ummm... together?" she asked not daring to hope for the least possible.

Julie smiled weakly, glancing over at her dad "Well we... I mean I sucked... we were both naked Mum, we couldn't see who it was and I just..."

But then Brian butted in, not one for small talk - Brian called a spade a spade. "Oh for fuck's sake Julie - just tell her."

Then, looking over at Sylvia he blurted it out.

"I fucked her Sylv, I fucked our daughter. OK. I'm not proud of it and I'm sorry but I... I couldn't...".

Sylvia's eyes went wide in panic "Oh shit. Brian... you did what? How could you... how could you... and what... you couldn't stop? Is that it?" said Sylvia turning to glare at her daughter, her Grandson and then her husband in turn.

Finally, she spoke "Jeez Julie did you not realize that it wasn't Mike when you were... Uh you know..." and she made a blow job gesture with her hand.

"No." said Julie, Mike isn't keen on blowjobs so I didn't really realise it was a different cock.

Sylvia turned to Brian "Well Brian, you must have realised?"

Brian stiffened "No, how could I... I was told it was a 'stranger' -- and I didn't know it was... it was... Julie. Not until the lights came on." he tailed off.

"I was..." he tried to continue, but his wife interrupted him.

"You were thinking with your cock as usual." replied Sylvia, cutting him off.

Julie jumped in "Mum, none of us realized until we were just... Ummm... well just about to ummm you know."

"Oh God spare me the details." Said Sylvia turning her head, but then added.

"Actually no, don't spare me the details. You were fucking her and about to cum and the lights went on... And you carried on fucking? Explain that to me, Brian." She howled at her husband.

Brian blushed slightly, "I was literally cumming Sylvia, when the light came on, I couldn't stop especially with Julie..." Brian stopped mid sentence?

It was too late, Sylvia had latched onto his little slip.

"With Julie what?" she asked looking directly at Brian.

Brian stayed silent, so Sylvia turned to look at her daughter.

"Julie?" she asked in the form of a question.

Julie blushed slightly, and lowered her head. "Well I was sort of cumming too, Mum and I couldn't stop." Admitted Julie.

Sylvia recoiled "Jeez I don't believe this. How could you not have stopped? You must have realized it was wrong? It's disgusting and I can't believe it from you Julie, we brought you up better than that."

Julie's frustration came to the surface.

"Jeez mum I was FUCKING cumming, do you understand that? I was having the hardest fucking orgasm I'd ever had mum... I couldn't stop even if I...." Julie let it trail off.

"Even if you wanted to, is that what you were going to say?" said Sylvia angrily, still struggling to understand it all.

"Even if I'd been able to stop it, is what I was going to say. It was a mistake mum, god you've made plenty of them. What's done is done, we need to forget about it and move on. We... we just wanted you to know, now we can all move on and get past this." replied Julie as coolly as she could.

Suddenly a new voice cut through the obvious tension in the room.

"Except we can't now, can we?"

The voice belonged to Julie's sister Wendy who'd overheard everything, and stood there now -- seething, her face purple with rage.

"Jeez Jules, I knew you were a bit of a slut but this, this is incest. It's totally wrong, disgusting and not to mention illegal. You could both go to jail for this. And you mum? Your husband has just had sex with your daughter and you're ok with it.? This is just unbelievable. You're all sick if you can't see how wrong and shameful it is but you're all acting like it's normal, just a silly mistake no harm done. Chuffing heck, you all need help I'm disgusted with the lot of you. I'm not even sure if I want to be a part of this family anymore." Wendy huffed, turning on her heels.

Beside her, Tony stood there -- equally gobsmacked at this revelation and unable to speak as Wendy gestured, she was going to leave. But just as she turned to leave, the intruders burst in.

---

Leroy quickly entered the room, with 3 henchmen each holding a stun gun. Quickly each henchman grabbed the guys and held a taser to their necks as Leroy advised no one to move. His initial plan had been to burglarise the house, but seeing it was occupied he'd sat and waited -- then, when he'd heard enough, his plan to burglarise the house had gone out of the window, as he quickly realised there was much more to be gained here.

Leroy was 35 yrs old and of big build, 6ft 7 inches and 280lbs with short black hair and piercing brown eyes. With a broad chest and thick arms, Leroy was quite imposing and intimidating, and his face was contorted into a heinous smile as he surveyed his victims. He was well known locally, and was known as a bit of a hard case and a bully. Not averse to violence, physical intimidation and making money anyway he could, be it theft, burglary or whatever. It wasn't the first home invasion he'd done -- but it was panning out to be the most interesting.

Suddenly Leroy shouted out, telling everyone to sit down - as he began to lay down the law, leaving everyone in no doubt as to what would happen if any of them didn't comply with what he said. While he did so, the henchmen slipped tiewraps on each of the men's wrists and ankles.

There was stunned silence initially, until Wendy tried to protest.

"Dumb bitch, I said shut up" yelled Leroy, nodding at one of his henchmen.

There was a crackle and Tim gave out a loud shout of pain, his legs buckling slightly as the jolt of electricity raged through him.

"OK ladies, strip off." sneered Leroy, waving at the women with his taser.

Brian bristled, despite his captors taser being inches from his neck - as the elder of the family, Brian felt the need to speak up.

"What do you want with us?" he asked as calmly as he could.

Leroy turned to face him "Shut up, old man -- no more warnings." he hissed.

Brian coughed, "Just tell us what you want, then leave us alone, please." offered Brian, trying to start some negotiation.

Leroy growled at him, then fired the taser straight onto Brian's neck. Julie looked over at her Mum, and then at her Dad - Brian, who was recovering from the zapping. Noting that they needed to follow orders, at least for now -- Sylvia nodded at her daughter, and reluctantly, began to unbutton her blouse.

Julie too, now began to unbutton her blouse and slowly removed it. But Wendy was still raging at the revelation she had just heard, and was much more hesitant, to the point of non-compliance -- glaring angrily over at her Mother continuously.

Sylvia nodded once more, trying to convince her daughter to comply -- she didn't want anyone getting hurt and as soon as these bastards got what they wanted they'd leave, thought Sylvia to herself.

Finally, Wendy complied, removing her top with barely a flicker of emotion other than anger on her face. With Wendy having finally removed her top, the women were now all sat in their underwear but when Leroy glowered at them.

"Now Bras." he yelled.

Wendy glared back at him, defiantly, refusing to remove her bra.

"What the hell do you want?" yelled Wendy angrily. "Get out before we report you to the police."

Leroy approached Wendy menacingly and yelled at her.

"And how are any of you going to do that if you're all dead." Said Leroy menacingly.

The words sent chills down everyone's neck -- none of them doubting for a moment that Leroy wouldn't carry through with his threat. Sylvia gasped and Julie gave a little sob.

"What do you want, please?" yelled Brian trying to distract Leroy.

As he did so, he tried to pull on his restraints, but it was to no avail. Reluctantly he realised he was well and truly trussed up.

"We'll give you money, just leave us alone." He offered.

Leroy ignored the interruption and instead glared at Wendy before producing a knife from his back pocket.

"If you don't take your fucking bra off, right now I'll fucking slice it off, and I might even cut your pretty little face too." Grunted Leroy angrily.

Seeing Wendy shudder, Julie called out "Leave her alone you asshole."

Leroy turned to look at Julie, anger and rage written on his face. He stood, walking over toward her deliberately before pushing his knife between her tits, under her bra and with a quick flick he sliced her bra in two.

Julie's tits flopped out and as Julie raised her hands to hide her tits, Leroy slid the blade under her panties and rubbed the knife blade on her pussy lips. Julie shuddered again and Leroy smiled wickedly.

"You like that?" he sneered.

"No, no you bastard stop it, stop it. What the hell do you want? Just take the jewellery and go. Please just leave us alone." yelled Julie in a shaky voice.

Leroy turned to the other women. "Bras and knickers off... Now... Or I start hurting people."

To prove his point, Leroy turned and punched Brian in the stomach, causing the old man to retch and cough violently.

"Please, he's got a heart condition..." cried Sylvia, concern in her voice.

Leroy turned to look at Sylvia and sneered once more "Oh. The one that fucked his own daughter has a heart condition? How ironic." added Leroy in an amused tone.

"Fuck, I thought the gypsies were incestuous, but they have nothing on you lot." He continued with a whistle, causing his henchmen to laugh loudly.

"It was a mistake, an error." said Wendy trying to use an authoritative tone.

In response, Leroy sneered at her "That's not what you were saying earlier. You were saying that you couldn't understand how your sister carried on letting her dad fuck her after she knew it was her dad." He finished, looking directly into Wendy's eyes, causing her to drop her head with guilt and shame.

"Well, you're gonna find out." continued Leroy, a strange and wicked tone in his voice, before then grabbing Wendy's face and squeezing it so that her lips pouted.

"No, no please. Just take what you want, money we have money, take our jewellery it's worth a lot of money. Please just take it and go and leave us please." wailed Sylvia aware that she was breaking down, tears running down her cheeks.

Seeing her Mum's distress, Wendy's demeanour softened, "It's gonna be ok mum. It's all right." she tried to add in supplication.

"No, it's not." yelled Leroy loudly, casting his eyes over the entire family.

"We don't want your money or your fucking jewellery, we're here to teach you a lesson." he announced.

A couple of his henchmen looked at each other, but both knew better than to question Leroy. That had not been the plan, they all knew but they also knew that Leroy was very good on maximising opportunities.

Wendy's heart sank, and her sister Julie looked down unable to make eye contact with anyone. The men were bemused, Brian looked embarrassed knowing he'd brought this on his family. All of them, in their minds -- wondered what Leroy meant by that.

Leroy turned and punched Tony hard in the stomach, causing him to retch savagely and bend over in pain, as his legs buckled.

"Now, I'm ONLY going to say this one more time." Leroy voiced angrily.

"All of you... naked... NOW... or I WILL hurt people." he yelled.

There was no doubt the anger and intimidation in his voice, the demand was clear and the whole family realised, Leroy was a man that would certainly carry out, and enjoy -- hurting people.

Sylvia was first, dropping the straps of her bra over her shoulder then spinning the bra round to unclasp it at the front. With a glare at Leroy, Sylvia dropped her bra allowing her 34C tits to flop down. Sylvia's body was not exactly model-like, but she kept herself in shape, and easily passed for a woman ten years younger most times.