The Taylor Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You." he pointed at Tony with his knife "did you like your sister sucking your cock?"

Tony balked, looking down and didn't answer.

"You're animals, perverted bastards making us do this shit. You're sick you know that?" shouted Brian angrily.

Leroy ignored him, then put the knife to Tony's throat... raising his voice in anger he spoke each word deliberately and loudly.

"DID... YOU... ENJOY... HAVING... YOUR... COCK... SUCKED... BY... YOUR... SISTER?" With each word he jabbed the knife in just enough to draw a little blood.

Tony gulped "Yes, yes ok. Is that what you want me to say?"

Leroy turned to Julie, and in response Julie hid her face knowing the same question was going to be asked of her.

"... and did you enjoy sucking your brother's fucking dick?" he hissed at her.

When Julie didn't reply, Leroy reached over and tugged on the safety pin in Julie's nipple. The pain was instant, and Julie howled out, he twisted it a bit more and held it.

"Did you?" he shouted in her face.

Julie recoiled, the pain, the anger, the frustration, and the lust. "Oh shhhiiiittttt yes, yes all right I enjoyed sucking his cock ok." As she said it, something rather strange was happening between her legs.

Leroy was still twisting her nipple and it was sending a little pulse down between her legs and straight to her clit. 'No no, that can't be' she thought, surely she wasn't such a slut as to be turned on by the pain? But slowly she began to realize it was more pleasure than pain. She brushed Leroy's hand away and the sensation stopped, and deep down she immediately missed it.

"You." Leroy turned to face Sylvia. "It's a long time since you had a nice fresh cock like that isn't it, Granny?" he goaded.

Sylvia wrinkled her nose. "Don't be so disgusting, you animal. He's my grandson, you forced us to." she whined.

Leroy bristled, something about her manner had annoyed him "Don't lie to me old woman, you enjoyed having a fresh young cock in your mouth, and you..." he turned to Tim, "...you got quite turned on didn't you, seeing your Grandma's tits jiggling away as she sucked your dick. You couldn't wait, don't think I didn't notice that you got hard as soon as the women's clothes came off".

"Tim?" said Sylvia somewhat indignantly.

Tim hung his head, feeling the shame now wash over him.

"It's true Gran, but you've got such a sexy body, and your tits well, they are just awesome." replied Tim a little embarrassed.

Despite her reservation, Sylvia tried to hide her pride, knowing that even at her age she still had a body that could excite young men. But she knew she had to keep that to herself.

"You can't be thinking like that Tim, this is very wrong you know that don't you? It's incest, it's illegal and it's perverted and disgusting." she admonished as strictly as she could make it sound.

Tim looked back at her almost defiantly.

"We've been forced into it, Gran, it's not our fault. We didn't want to do it, but we just had to, we were made to."

Wendy snarled at Leroy "We've done your sick tasks, you've had your fun now let us go. Don't make us do anymore, please." she wailed, trying again to sound resolute and unintimidated.

"Shut up Wen." shouted Brian - thinking that Leroy had forgotten maybe about the forfeit.

But it was too late, Leroy's face lit up.

"Oh yes, the forfeit." He said loudly.

Everyone's heart sank, apart from Julie and Tony's -- whose hearts were beginning to beat swiftly with the anticipation of being made to fuck each other, in front of everyone. Unable to restrict her growing excitement Julie blurted out.

"Oh Wen, you always were a loud mouth, even when you were trying to be quiet while fucking yourself with the hairbrush... Oops." added Julie, before quickly realising her slip up.

... Oops indeed.

---

Wendy blushed and her whole body went scarlet red with embarrassment as she remembered the incident. And she was mortified that she would now have to reveal it to the entire family, and to these monsters that were keeping them captive.

"WHAT?" roared Leroy, turning to glare at Julie for the interruption.

Julie knew she'd let a secret out, she just hoped it would be ignored. Wendy too, blushed and went quiet. Leroy did pick up on it.

"What's this about a brush?" He turned first to Julie then noticing Wendy's embarrassment he shouted.

"Tell me. Tell me or I'm going to have to hurt you."

Julie piped up, "...it's no big deal she used to fuck herself with a hair brush and would make these funny whooping noise when she came. She used to ask me in the morning if I'd heard anything and I always used to say no. Thing was, she used the bristle part of the brush in her pussy, no wonder she had a whooping orgasm". Giggled Julie.

Julie thought that by making a joke of it, it would get forgotten but Leroy's next words froze the 2 of them. Staring directly at Wendy he spat out his command.

"Show me".

Leroy raised his voice. "Show me now, or you get this..." He turned and twisted Julie's nipple hard, tugging it and squeezing it.

Julie howled again, but this time it wasn't so much in pain as in lust. 'Oh God yes, she thought Wen could do with this.'

"No, please." Wendy continued.

"I'll do anything you say, don't make me do that." She begged, trying to sound as conciliatory as she could.

But Leroy ignored her, turning to one of his men "You, go and get a brush." Leroy shouted.

Brian huffed, pulling once more against his restraints in a pointless show of resistance.

"Please, you've humiliated us all enough already. Please just let us go. Just leave, you know we're not going to go to the police. Please don't make her do this, not in front of us all." Brian spouted as genuinely as he could.

But even as he said it, Brian's cock was twitching at the thought of watching his little girl fucking herself.

"When we were kids." blurted Julie, causing Wendy to yell out in her own frustration.

"Oh shut up Jules. Just shut it." Wendy responded with a wail.

But the outburst had piqued Leroy's interest now. He stared, firstly at Wendy -- who avoided his gaze and then at Julie who in stark contrast met his gaze with hers, head on.

"Tell me, before someone gets hurt." Growled Leroy.

But again, Wendy remained quiet and this made Leroy even angrier. He swivelled and in one motion, swung his hand so that the back of his hand hit Julie's cheek with a force.

"Leave her alone, you bastard." Wailed Tim before himself getting struck, causing him to yell out in pain.

Then Brian piped up. "We've done what you asked, your disgusting game -- leave us alone. Please." He pleaded.

Leroy took a breath then looked back at Julie.

"Tell me about the brush." He insisted.

Julie glanced over at Wendy, who was now deep in shame and humiliation. Julie grunted and Wendy lifted her head just high enough to give a disgruntled nod in return.

"We were in college together." Began Julie, innocently enough. "We shared a room and..."

"I don't want your fucking life story you bitch." Yelled Leroy wildly.

Julie was about to reply when Wendy butted in.

"I masturbated with a hairbrush." She added meekly, before adding "But I..."

"She used the wrong end." Called out Julie, sounding a little more gleeful than she intended.

It has always been a private joke between the 2 of them, until now. At college, Julie had hinted to her sister that masturbating with a hairbrush was quite nice, but Wendy -- being rather innocent had got hold of the wrong end of it -- literally.

"You fucked yourself with the spiky end of the brush?" questioned Leroy, hardly able to contain his amusement.

Wendy didn't reply, just nodded and there a few stifled guffaws from others in the family -- despite their situation.

"But god was she loud." Added Julie, before once again realising that she was giving too much away.

But it was all too much for Brian. He realised that he had to do something.

"OK Enough of this shit. You've got the weapons now, but make no mistake -- unless you stop right now, I will find you and I will fuck you up good and proper." He hissed, anger and resentment now coursing through him.

"Leave now, and we won't press charges." Added Tony, feeling a little braver after realising that Brian didn't get hurt for his outburst.

Sylvia tried a different approach. "Please, you've... you've had your fun. Nobody else needs to get hurt. Please, I'm begging you on behalf of my family. We've done nothing to you, why are you doing this to us?"

But Leroy wasn't listening. Somewhere in his twisted mind, and idea sprung up. Calling one of his henchmen over he whispered something to him and the guy scampered away up the stairs. The man returned later, holding something behind his back and gave it to Leroy. Leroy took it and held it up in front of him, then looked at Wendy with an evil smile.

"Since you like fucking yourself with brushes." He declared "I'll make you a deal. Let's see you fuck yourself with this and if you do... we'll leave you in peace." He added, trying to sound as reasonable as he could.

Wendy's eyes went wide as she realised that she was going to have to fuck herself with the toilet brush.

"No... No... I... I can't it's too fucking big." Exclaimed Wendy, feeling immediately guilty at having used the F word.

Leroy looked at her with amusement. "You're not even willing to try -- to save your own family?" he goaded.

Beside her, Julie's face was gaunt.

"I'll... I'll do it... I'll do your sick game if you promise to leave us alone afterwards." Offered Julie as stoically as she could.

But Leroy was having none of it.

"I want HER to do it." He announced, sounding once again, enraged and malicious.

Wendy immediately began crying, sobbing wildly. Her brother Tony tried to stick up for her and got a swift punch in the stomach for his outburst. Leroy let her blub for a while, then once she had slowed he spoke to her once again.

"Either you... fuck yourself with this toilet brush... or you and your whole family have to pay. And I have oh so many ways of hurting people." He announced, with an evil grin.

Julie was about to intervene once more when Wendy's face turned to a cold hard stare of defiance. With a swift movement, she snatched the toilet brush from him and then sighed lowly. Wendy couldn't believe she was doing this, being forced to do this -- she reminded herself. None of this was her fault. None of this was of her desire, so she had nothing to be feel remorseful for. Silently she offered up a prayer, that she would be forgiven of this 'sin' because she was being forced to do it, that she was saving her family from pain.

Wendy, closed her eyes and paused. She began by imagining herself and her husband in bed together, she squeezed all other thoughts out of her head and began rubbing herself with her fingers. Another hand absently began to roll her nipples with her fingers and a low moan emanated from her mouth as she began to rub her clit.

Wendy took the brush, and put her fingers on her pussy lips. 'Oh my God' she thought to herself, she was wet. Her pussy was damp.

"I can't." she exclaimed, "I'm too dry" she said lying and hoping she wouldn't be found out.

But Leroy wasn't fooled "Well we can't have that can we." said Leroy.

"You." he pointed to Sylvia "... you come and lick her pussy, make her nice and wet so she can fuck herself in front of all of us".

Sylvia looked disgusted but a swift slap across her face made her realise she had no choice and so she did as she was told, kneeling between Wendy legs she lowered her head onto her daughter's cunt lips.

A ripple ran through Wendy despite herself. 'Oh God' she moaned once more to herself -- 'I can't believe I'm doing this'.

Sylvia slowly extended her tongue but pulled back somewhat when she tasted Wendy's cum already on her lips. She was about to say something when Wendy cut her off.

"It's ok mum I know you don't want to do this, but we have to."

It wasn't quite true, Sylvia had been getting more and more turned on with the goings on and the thought of licking her daughter's cunt wasn't so bad for her. She ran her tongue up between the flaps before using her hands to separate them. Then she ran her tongue round the outside of Wendy's hole before finally pushing her tongue in.

All the time, Wendy was breathing hard. Sylvia turned her attention to Wendy's clit, nibbling it and gently licking it. Sylvia pulled away, and without even being told, Wendy used her left hand to separate her pussy lips and using her fingers she opened up her cunt hole and started to insert the toilet brush into her cunt. She struggled at first, as the head of the brush seemed too wide to fit in but slowly, she inched it in, sometimes using a bit more pressure until the brush was wedged in her cunt and her hole was extended fully.

Leroy turned to Sylvia, "you,... wank her with it".

Sylvia didn't move so Leroy zapped her, and Sylvia flinched painfully in response.

"You perverted animals, you're sick making us do this" she said, crying.

Again Sylvia didn't move and this time Leroy zapped Wendy's tit. A huge spasm ran through Wendy and she yelled, mainly in pain but deep down in her pussy, something stirred. Leroy zapped Julie, this time on her wounded nipple. Julie let out a loud shout but this time it was not so easy to tell if it was in pain or pleasure.

"I'm gonna keep doing this till you do it." warned Leroy pointing the zapper back at Wendy.

"Ok ok." yelled Sylvia, realising that she had no choice "...just don't hurt them any more".

Sylvia knew she could stand a lot of pain but she couldn't bear to see her girls being hurt. Sylvia took hold of the brush handle and started to slowly move it in and out of her daughter's cunt hole. Wendy started to shake, muttering things under her breath that no one could quite distinguish. Low guttural moans and groans with the occasional yelp. Sylvia had been taking it carefully, and soon Leroy got annoyed or bored.

"Out of the way grandma." he yelled, "time to give her a decent fucking fuck."

Grabbing the handle he pushed it hard and fast into her cunt hole until the entire brush part was inside her. Even then he didn't stop, pushing it as far in as he could until Wendy really did let out a scream of pain.

"Fuck fuck owwww it hurts it hurts take it out please take it out".

Wendy was practically crying with the pain now and tears ran down her face.

"You." shouted Leroy looking at Julie. "Give her a kiss, a proper fucking kiss I want to see tongues he said".

Wendy was still crying and screaming in agony as Leroy pulled the brush almost out of her cunt then thrust it back in. When Julie didn't move, Leroy stopped his thrusting and this gave Wendy a chance to catch her breath.

Leroy scowled at Julie. "fucking do it now cunt or I swear I'll zap you so hard your fucking nipples will shrivel up like toast."

Julie leant over her sister and looked into Wendy's eyes. There was pain, but also a glazed far away look. Julie planted her lips on Wendy's and tried to push her tongue in. But Wendy resisted and Leroy shouted.

"Fucking kiss her properly or else." He snarled.

Wendy shivered and her mouth opened slightly. It was all that Julie needed and she slipped her tongue into her sister's mouth. Her tongue danced across Wendy's teeth and pressed onto her tongue. At first Wendy was passive but as Julie worked harder and harder on her she began to respond. Seeing this, Leroy restarted with the brush. He pulled it back so that the brush part was part way out of Wendy's cunt hole and so it was stretched as wide as it could be.

Placing his palms together around the handle he proceeded to rub his palms against each other causing the handle and of course the brush head to rotate in Wendy's cunt hole.

Despite Julie's tongue in her mouth, Wendy opened her mouth wider and let out a mutter that sounded like "Oh guck am comin" and with that she started to bite down on Julie's tongue.

Julie, feeling her sister teeth on her tongue, withdrew completely and this allowed Wendy to give full voice to the orgasm that was now passing over her.

"Oh fuck fuck woop woop fuck it... you bastard you're making me cum so good... you fucking animal... oh god oh god yessss fuck fuck." She screamed loudly.

The sharp spikes sent millions of little shocks straight to her clit. As her orgasm poured over her she bit down hard, clenching her teeth with a 'NGGGGG' and a sharp exhalation during which she squirted a spray of cum juice out of her pussy. 'Oh Fuck... NGGGG' followed by another spray.

"Fuckin hell" said Leroy, "The bitch is squirting real good."

"Oh fuck oh fuck yes, fuuucccckkiiiinng hellllll I'm gonna cum now for sure. Jeez shittttttt oh so fucking... Oh God yes yes, that's it. Fucking hellllll yes yes fuck me Fuuuuucckkk meeeeeee come on daddy fuck me. NGGGGGGGGGGGG" yelled Wendy, her body arching and squirming with pleasure.

Everyone's mouth fell open. The men were entranced, as were Julie and Sylvia watching this demure woman uttering such obscenities. All eyes are glued on Wendy's cunt as Leroy twisted the brush in her pussy, thrashing around and now calling out obscenities.

"Well." said Leroy, turning to the men. "I'm gonna untie you" he said "But... any of you try anything I swear I'll nail your fucking balls to the table and fry them so fucking bad that you'll never fuck anyone again. UNDERSTAND?" and he held the zapper up and clicked it to reinforce the order.

The men nodded meekly, they all knew Leroy was evil enough to follow through on his threat. Once untied, the men were made to kneel in front of the same woman as before, Brian kneeling in front of Wendy who was still trying to recover from her huge orgasm. Mike kneeled in front of Julie and cast a quick lustful grin toward his sister -- who replied with a sly smile of her own. Only Tim seemed a little hesitant and had to be zapped before he would kneel down in front of his grandmother.

"Now." said Leroy "Lick their fucking pussies and make them cum. Don't you think they deserve it after the show you've had."

It was true, each of the 3 captive men had a hard on and their cocks were pointing to the sky. Mike didn't need telling twice and he dropped his mouth right onto Julie's clit. Julie moaned and the thought flashed through her 'Oh god if only Tony knew how much I've wanted him to do this.' Tony too was having the same thought for a long time.

Brian was hesitant, that was until Wendy yelled at him.

"For fuck sake Daddy, lick my cunt will you. It doesn't count -- we're being forced." she offered meekly.

Brian glanced over at Sylvia just in time to see his grandson slip his tongue into his wife's obviously wet cunt.

He heard her whisper to him "Oh god yes son, slip it in and make me cum. Please, son I need to cum."

Sylvia opened her eyes and seeing Brian's reluctance sort of shrugged her approval as she felt an orgasm start to build in her. Her grandson's young fervent tongue was doing magical things to her, and she rubbed her clit hard as she continued to enjoy the feeling of his wet tongue as it licked and slavered all over her cunt. Sylvia no longer cared that it was her Grandson, nor that she was being watched. All pretence of being forced was now surreptitiously draining away to be replaced by pure pleasure and ecstasy. Her cunt had not been eaten out this well in a very long time, and she could barely remember a time when she was more excited and turned on.

Beside his wife, Brian sat in almost total incredulity at the situation he now faced. He didn't need any further approval and sank his mouth fully onto Wendy's cunt and started licking, running his tongue up and down her cleft, tickling the entrance to her hole and then finally landing on her clit.