The Taylor Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had to admit, her Dad's tongue felt so good and she called out her encouragement. Her pussy longed for release, her brain was doing cartwheels at the thought of her father licking her out.

"Oh god Dad your tongue is so good, use your fingers -- please, finger me Daddy. Ram your fucking fingers into my dirty cunt hole." She mewed.

Brian wasted no time, easily slipping first 2 and then 3 fingers into his daughter's slick cunt hole, before moving them in and out in a fucking motion. It sent Wendy totally over the top and she strummed her clit ardently as fireworks began to fire off in her brain. The entire situation was so disgusting and so wicked, and yet she was so amazingly turned on by it. The complete and utter pleasure and joy she was feeling, expounded by the fact that it was her own father that was licking her cunt. Wendy was beside herself with sheer delight.

The last couple, Brother and Sister -- Julie and Tony were already well ahead of them all. Tony was licking Julie's cunt, flicking her clit with his tongue while his fingers probed and teased her cunt hole. With one hand he had grabbed her nipple and was turning and yanking the safety pin quite vigorously.

With his other hand he had been able to not only press his thumb into Julie's cunt hole, but was able to use his middle finger to just about reach round and get a digit partially into her arsehole. It was driving Julie wild, and she wasn't afraid to let it show.

"Oh Fuck Tone... ah yes, in my dirty fucking arsehole. Ah yes. Fucking hell your tongue feels so good. Shit I've wanted this for so long Bro." she wheezed in effort.

Suddenly, Tim jumped up.

"They've gone." he announced with relief in his voice palpable. "They've gone we don't have to carry on".

But no one took notice.

"You can all stop." he yelled once more, a little louder "The men have gone."

But again, no one said a word, nor batted an eyelid. But to his surprise it was his Grandma that spoke up first.

"Don't you fucking dare stop Tim. I'm so fucking close to this orgasm and you better give it to me young man." She screeched in frustration.

Julie didn't even have the energy or hardly the breath to say much at all.

But she did manage an "Oh god I'm so close Tony."

Her brother took the hint and, standing up he scooped a load of juice out of Julie's cunt and spread it over his cock. Then he took hold of his cock and slapped it down onto Julie's crack.

"Oh Fuck Tony -- don't piss about I need it, I need your fucking cock. Ram it in little brother, ram your cock into your big sister's cunt hole." Wailed Julie desperately.

Meanwhile Brian looked down at his once innocent and demure daughter, still slowly pushing the brush in and out of her pussy, but with not quite so much intensity now as another huge orgasm subsided. Wendy was clearly in her own little world now, oblivious to anything and anyone around as her mind made up her own story, and filled her brain with images and fantasises that had laid supressed for years.

With a low, almost imperceptible whisper she said. "Go on, do it daddy. Plow your little girl's pussy with your huge cock. Ram it into my dirty whoring slutty fucking cum hole, shove your cock in me and make me scream till I cum then spray my fucking cunt walls with your fucking jizz. Do it daddy, do it. Fuck me. I know you really want to." She teased.

It was almost too much for Brian, who now realised he was going to be fucking his other daughter.

"Oh. fucking hell, Wendy you are so fucking hot and horny, I can't wait to sink my cock into you." He replied breathlessly.

But Wendy wasn't ready, still lost in the haze of her own fantasy, unaware of her father's intention. She was still rubbing herself, not fully realizing what she had been saying. She was unaware of the goings on and thought that if she did as she was told maybe the men would leave. But did she hear what she thought did she?

Her eyes flashed open with renewed alarm, and yelled. "Jeez no dad, what the fuck are you doing?

But she couldn't remove her gaze from her father's cock.

"No, no Dad it's wrong... It's not right..." Her voice petered out.

But as Brian started to rub the tip of his cock along Wendy's wet hole, Julie piped up.

"You heard her, Dad. Fuck her good." Shouted Julie encouragingly, still struggling for breath as Tony continued to plow her sopping cunt.

Then, just as Brian was about to sink his cock into Wendy, Julie leant toward her sister's face and whispered.

"Well, Wen, you had a go at me for not stopping Dad from fucking me, now let's see you try".

Brian smiled and instead of sinking his cock in to Wendy's hole he rubbed it around, teasing her clit with it. Pushing just a few millimetres of the tip into her, just enough to widen her hole slightly then just as she bucked and got ready for the whole cock, he would withdraw it again.

"Oh no no please. Please I.... I..." moaned Wendy lustily.

Julie smiled to herself. "What Wendy? What do you want? Tell dad what you want. Do you want him to stop?" teased Julie.

Wendy groaned again. "Oh God no, this is so bad, no no..."

Julie laughed "You DON'T want dad to stop fucking you?"

Wendy was lost now "Oh uuuuhhh shhhiiiitttt cummmming... I don't want... Shit shit fucking hell shit... don't stop daddy. Please don't stop".

"Well, well, little prim and proper Wendy begging for her father to fuck her, what a dirty little cunt she really is. What do you think dad, does the little whore deserve a good fucking?" said Julie in a mocking tone.

Wendy piped up, "oh God yes please, this cock hungry slut wants you to fuck her nasty dirty little cunt to oblivion. I want you to rip my cunt open with your fucking cock daddy, I want you to sink your dick into my gash, crush my fucking clit it's what I deserve daddy I'm suck a nasty cock sucking hairbrush fucking whore and I deserve to be fucked hard like the slut I am." She wailed deliriously.

It was enough for Brian, he sank his cock into her gash barely getting half of it in first time.

"Oh jeez fucking hell it's big.... Shhhiiiitttt I'm gonna cum just on that.... Fuck Dad how much have you got in me" asked Wendy between breaths.

"Barely half, so you want me to carry on?" asked Brian in some concern.

"Shit yea oh fucking heeeeeellll jeez it's fucking massive, oh God I'm cummmming again shhhiiiitttt yes dad yes fuck me fuck your lit..... Aiiiieeeeeee whoop whoop whooop uuuuhhh fucccccccckkkkk yes yes yes... Shitttttttg. Oh God don't stop dad, stuff the whole fucking thing into me".

Brian looked up at her? "Really? Julie only managed about 7 inches."

The competitive instinct in Wendy kicked in "How much you got in me now?" she always did try to get the better of her older sister, and this was going to be no exception.

"About 7." replied her dad, sounding more and more breathless with effort.

"Then go for it Dad, really all the fucking way in and pound me really hard till I scream, I want to take more of your cock than that slut Julie." she laughed.

Brian withdrew his cock, then inserted his finger into Wendy's sopping cunt before smearing it over the tip of his cock. He repositioned himself for leverage then spoke softly to his daughter.

"Are you really sure about this wen, even Sylvia could only take about 9."

Wendy's eyes widened "Jeez dad how big is it?"

"It's 10.5 inches tip to base" replied Brian proudly.

"Well then dad" said Wendy, "shove all fucking 10 and a half inches of your fucking dick into my dirty little cunt". She begged.

Brian obliged with a lunge, thrusting his hips and using his leverage to slide as much cock as he could into his daughter.

"Holy fuckkkkkkkk." shouted Wendy, "yes fucking ye... Oooh oh oh oh oh uh uh uh..." she uttered in time to her father's lunges.

Brian wasn't being gentle. "Take my... Fucking... Big... Cock.... Into.... Your..... Filthy.... Whoring.... Cunt.. You... Dirty... Fucking... nasty... little... cock... hungry... slut." he yelled, as his own brain filled with delirium from the pure pleasure and desire he now felt. And with each word he pounded Wendy's pussy as hard as he could.

"Yes, punish my cunt dad I'm a nasty little.... Oh fuck here it comes.... Here's the big one..." Wendy was cumming hard, she felt it rip up her back and then down over her belly between her legs and onto her clit.

"Oh shit dad, if you're gonna cum you better cum now".

Brian grunted and started really pounding away, his thrusts becoming feverish and wild as his passion built to breaking point as he contemplated filling his daughter's cunt with his cum cream.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum all right, right into your fucking Cunt I'm gonna empty my jizz in your dirty fuckkkkkkkk yes I'm coming... Shiiitttt yes yes take it you slut take all of my fucking jizz in your cunt." Yelled Brian wildly.

Underneath him, taking each of his thrust and matching them by bucking her own hips to meet them, Wendy wasn't being quiet either.

"Oh God yes yes yes fucking Ah, yes shitting arseholes fuckkkkkkkk Aiiiieeeeeee whoop whoop whoop."

The whole room now filled with grunting and moaning, noises of uncontrollable pleasure and total abandoned ecstasy. Every person was breathing heavily, snorting with effort as each man emptied their balls.

Not least of these, were Sylvia and her Grandson. Sylvia had turned around, so that Tim could fuck her doggy style, which was the way she used to best enjoy being fucked. And her Grandson was not disappointing her in any way, his stamina and enthusiasm knew no bounds and this was a clear delight to Sylvia, who was already rocking from at least 2 Orgasms already.

Finally, with a loud yell Tim announced his coming.

"Oh fuck Grandma. Gonna cum Grandma, gonna cum." He wailed.

Immediately, Sylvia turned round and prepared to receive his cum on her face and in her mouth. Despite Tim's previous cum, Sylvia knew that the young man was once again going to deposit copious amount on her face, and she didn't want to waste a single drop of the lovely juice.

Sure enough, Tim's cock twitched and jerked then sent a spray of cum arcing out. It almost sailed over Syliva's head but some landed on her hair and a few drops on her face. She didn't have to wait long before another spurt this time sent a huge glob directly onto her face, into her eyes. Sylvia didn't care, she intended to swallow every single drop.

Once Tim stopped jerking, Sylvia took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean of any drop of cum. Satisfied she had got the lot, Sylvia used her fingers and scooped the remainder off her face before licking her fingers clean, giving her Grandson a sly wink as she swallowed the whole lot down.

Once things had quietened down a little, everyone gave sigh. It was Julie however, that spoke first.

"I think we all need to freshen up." said Julie, getting up and surveying the scene of sexual carnage in front of her.

Brian looked up and smiled. "Yeah. And then we need to discuss what happened here." He laughed.

--

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed it, please feel free to comment or provide feedback, but please be nice. The adventures of the Taylor family will continue in Chapter 3.