The Taylor Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband Brian and her, still enjoyed an active and fulsome sex life -- even if it was a little more sparing these days. Her tits were a little floppy she conceded, but on the whole when she wore a bikini on the beach, all the comments were very complimentary.

"Ooohhh Nice tits Grandma." laughed Leroy wickedly, before turning to look at Wendy.

Sylvia nodded to her daughter, and so Wendy did as her mother had done, letting her own 36D tits drop down with a nice bounce. Seeing Leroy glaring, Wendy's hands immediately went up to cover her tits, but a growl and gesture from Leroy convinced her otherwise.

But Julie continued to glare at Leroy, making no attempt to hide her own tits, as she sat, cross legged, already naked.

"Let's see those pussies." yelled Leroy menacingly "... do NOT make me hurt the guys to get you to do it." he hissed angrily, shaking his head.

Brian growled.

"You fucking animals, you're not going to get away with this." He snarled, trying to sound as threatening as he could.

Sylvia, gave him a look and shook her head. Again she was the first to comply, sliding her rather unflattering 'granny' knickers over her legs and then onto the floor. Wendy copied her Mum, and removed her rather saucier and sexier lace knickers and they fell to the floor.

All the women were naked now, all sat there -- legs crossed, and their arms folded across their chests in a vain attempt to surreptitiously hide their tits.

"Open those fucking legs, ladies -- let the cat see the cream." Leroy chuckled.

Behind him, Brian called out. "For fuck's sake -- what do you want with us? We haven't done anything to you... please... leave us..."

There was a loud thwack, Brian's head rocked backwards as Leroy's fist crashed into his chin.

"You... shut up old man, or I swear I will fucking kill you." he hissed, the threat more than obvious in his voice.

Sylvia gave a long wail. "Please... please...we'll... we'll do what you say... just don't hurt him... please." she said, slowly uncrossing her legs and then parting them slightly.

"All the way, Granma." yelled Leroy, staring now -- directly between Sylvia's legs.

As she slowly pushed them apart further, Leroy gave a loud hoot and called out.

"Fucking A. Nice Pussy Grandma, I wouldn't mind eating that myself." he laughed, causing his henchmen to chuckle too, much to Brian's disgust.

Sylvia blushed in response, humiliation and shame coursing through her -- but there was something else, something she hadn't felt in a very, very long time. Dammit, she told herself 'not now Sylvia'. What Sylvia felt was a strange form of pride -- pride that, even at her age -- a man, any man -- found her sexually appealing.

Wendy in turn, slowly opened her legs -- revealing her most private and intimate parts. She felt defiled and degraded, her humiliation clear on her face. Wendy had always been the reserved one of the family. Least adventurous and most studious, Wendy was a late developer when it came to boys, and she had been 19 before her first boyfriend got anywhere close to her breasts or her private place.

Wendy hated, detested swearing, and coarse behaviour. She had constantly reminded her children that swearing was a sign of a poor vocabulary, and she had often had to admonish them and her husband for coarse language. Wendy volunteered at the church, taking Sunday school in the afternoon and delighting in being able to pass on her moral standards and ethics to a younger generation.

Sex had been, and always would be -- in her mind, meant only for procreation. For that reason, her husband and her had seldom participated in anything other than a straight vanilla sex life. It suited her, if not her long suffering husband. But now, faced with her situation -- in her mind she prayed for intervention, 'God won't let this happen' - she told herself in supplication.

But Julie was reticent, unwilling to show her private parts to this animal. Noticing her reluctance, Leroy approached her menacingly.

"Spread 'em." he hissed, "... or by fuck, I'll spread them for you, and make you regret you crossed me." he whispered, venom clear in his voice.

Julie gave a small sob, the first sign of emotion from any of the women up till now. Slowly, reluctantly she pulled her legs apart -- exposing her delicate flower.

Leroy gave a satisfying sigh, then looked at the women up and down.

"First we are going to have a competition." he chuckled.

"... you 3 women are going to give the men a blow job, and make them cum over your faces... within 5 minutes... or you pay a forfeit. Starting now - Go." he said, glancing at his watch.

But the women didn't move, they just sat there looking at each other a little bemused by what was happening, and what they had just been asked to do.

"That's disgusting, you're animals making us do this, you fucking pervert does it turn you on does it? Is it the only way you can get it up? By forcing women?" yelled Julie, letting her anger boil.

"We're not doing it." Julie shouted hysterically.

Beside her, Sylvia had begun to sob, while Wendy was crying and rocking saying "No, No", over and over.

Some of the men began to mutter, drawing swift retribution from each of their captors. Brian, Tony and Tim each growled in frustration and anger as they watched their women being treated like this. Each one pulled and tugged on the restraints trying to get loose but it was to no avail. Whenever any of them spoke up, they were met with a blow of the hand or worse still, the zap of the taser. Reluctantly, the men realised they were powerless to stop Leroy.

Leroy lent over the crying Wendy.

"You will do it... or I will cut you from here to here." and he ran the blade along Wendy's face.

"Leave her alone." shouted Julie angrily, seeing how he was treating her sister.

Leroy turned, anger now full in his face.

"Right, I've had enough of this fucking shit. I told you what would happen if you didn't do as I say."

He nodded to a couple of his henchmen, in return they dropped their captives and walked toward him.

"Hold her down." he shouted to his henchmen, nodding at Julie.

Before she could respond, Julie was grabbed by 2 strong arms holding her own arms and another man holding her legs. Her brain squealed in panic and trepidation as she feared what Leroy was about to do to her.

As the hands grabbed her, Julie yelled in response, screamed and shouted as the men grabbed her -- trying in vain to fight them off.

Almost in unison, the men all shouted out. "Leave her alone, you bastards."

But each time they tried to shout out, they got punched in the stomach till they were quiet. Then from his leather jacket pocket, Leroy produced a safety pin and a lighter and held them in front of an obviously confused Julie. Julie tried to speak, to voice her resentment but a sharp slap flashed across her face, striking her cheek and making it sting.

Leroy grinned wickedly at her, opening the safety pin and then with a flick of his thumb lighting the flame of the lighter, before using it to heat up the needle. Julie glared, eyes wide as the full implications of what was going to happen to her, became clear.

Julie continued to scream, struggling with the men that held her arms, trying to bring her legs up to kick Leroy away, but it was all in vain. Having heated the pin sufficiently, Leroy grabbed Julie's nipple, squeezed it and then in one fast action he pushed the hot pin straight through it, before then fastening it back onto the catch.

Julie screamed, in agony... pain seared through her... her nipple felt like it was on fire and she howled in anguish. Pain shot into her brain, a small rivulet of blood seeped out of her nipple and ran down her breast.

"Now, you leave it alone -- you hear me? You try to take it off and I will do it to you again. 10 times worse. It'll stop hurting soon, and in a few weeks, you will thank me." said Leroy.

Julie spat at him, "You bastard, never, fuck off, you get off hurting women do you?" she yelled, a mixture of pain and anger in her voice.

Leroy sneered at her and twisted the safety pin hard, making Julie wince and cry out, her wailing sounding almost pathetic.

Satisfied with his work, Leroy glowered at the remaining women.

"That's what's gonna happen to all of you, if you refuse me again. Now, you..." he pointed at Julie, "go and give him a blow job" and he gestured at Tony, Julie's brother "...or I WILL start hurting you more."

Julie gave a loud sigh, and glanced over at her Mum. Sylvia looked shell shocked, quite unable to believe this was happening to her family. Realising the hopelessness of resisting, Julie reluctantly walked over and knelt in front of Tony - but she didn't do anything.

"You two, move -- you, over there." said Leroy gruffly, he gestured for Sylvia to kneel in front of Tim, her grandson and Wendy realized she was going to be forced to suck her dad's cock.

Reluctantly, both women made their way cautiously and slowly toward the bidden position, fear and anguish in their pale and gaunt faces.

When they were all in place, each woman on their knees and between the legs of the men in front of them -- whom had all now been placed on a seat - Leroy made his announcement.

"You have 5 minutes, get your man's dick out, get it hard as quick as you can and make them cum on your face" he chuckled.

The announcement drew groans of dread and disgust from the women, and the men groaned equally -- although one particular groan sounded much more sexual than any of the others.

"If you don't do it in the 5 minutes, you'll pay a forfeit." added Leroy, with a grandiose wave of his hand.

The 3 men and 3 women, sat poised, waiting to discover what sort of forfeit an evil man like Leroy would come up with. They didn't have to wait long.

"That forfeit," he ventured, the wicked and evilness dripping from his tone "... will be, that you have to FUCK each other." he added with a final flourish.

"If you don't... if you refuse any of this then I am going to start REALLY hurting you." he declared, before turning to Tony and using his knife he cut a small nick on Tony's shoulder.

"Oh god I don't believe this." wailed Julie, leaning toward her sister.

"We're being forced." replied Wendy, "it's not the same so don't think this lets you off the hook. We are being forced, it's under duress at the threat of pain and injury. No one can hold us culpable for this." She added trying to sound composed.

"That's right." whispered Sylvia, reaffirming her daughter's comment. "We are being forced by this... this animal... to do unspeakable things... disgusting things, but we have no choice. If we refuse, well they might even kill us. We just have to do as they say."

Turning to her grandson Sylvia said "I'm sorry Tim, you understand I don't want to do this, but I have to, or... or they will hurt us. You understand that don't you, I'm not going to enjoy this, but I know it's different for a man, so you don't have to feel guilty about it OK?" Sylvia's voice was apologetic, almost pleading and compassionate.

Tim swallowed hard, and nodded he was about to get a blow job off his grandmother and he really wasn't sure how to feel. Next to him Brian swallowed hard, a gamut of emotions flying through his mind. Last week his eldest daughter had sucked him, and now his other daughter was going to do the same thing. His cock twitched at the thought, already semi hard just from the thought.

But as Tony glanced down at Julie, he saw something he couldn't quite believe... was that... was that a little grin, he asked himself. Surely not, would his sister really be so turned on by this? He was her brother. It was true, when they were younger there had been a few 'stolen moments' between them -- times when he had spied on her, and that he knew she had spied on him when he jerked off. But this, this was a totally different matter. But still, as he gazed down on her sweet face, he could see it -- a grin, and a little touch of actual desire.

Leroy shouted "Go." loudly.

Just as quickly, Sylvia wrapped her mouth around her grandson's cock and soon, Tim began not to care. He closed his eyes, as Sylvia's tongue played and licked his balls.

"That's it." said Sylvia feeling her grandson relax, "just pretend it's someone else."

But deep down Tim didn't want to, he was harder than he had ever been and he knew part of the reason was because it was his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Julie looked into her brother's eyes, there was something there. This wasn't going to be as bad as she thought. When she was younger, she used to watch her brother wanking, and she would sometimes rub her clit to orgasm as she watched the spunk fly out of his cock. Then she would go back to bed and bring herself off properly while imagining what it would be like to suck Tony's cock and then have it fuck her.

"Come on Tony", she whispered "I know you've wanted me to do this for a long time." But his response surprised her.

"Oh yes, since we were kids and you used to spy on me while I was wanking." Said Tony in a barely audible whisper.

"You knew?" Said Julie a little shocked.

"Of course I did, I used to imagine I was fucking you. Then I'd follow you back to your room and watch you rub your clit, and I'd jack off again."

Julie by now, had Tony's cock in her mouth and in between sucks she said. "Oh god, this is so, so wrong Tony."

"We don't have a choice." said Tony half flippantly "... we're being forced to do this sis, remember?"

"Mmm." said Julie, "... just try not to show how much you're enjoying it." She chuckled lowly.

But Wendy and Brian were still in denial.

"No, I'm not doing it - I'm not doing this Dad." said Wendy abruptly.

"I can't, you're my Dad, you promised to always look after your little girl. I can't, it's wrong and disgusting." she sobbed.

Brian held his daughter's face "We don't have a choice." he replied.

"Wen, we have to do as they say or they are going to hurt us, they might even kill us. You've seen what he did to Julie, you've seen how angry he gets. And if we don't... If I don't..." Brian trailed off.

"What?" replied Wendy. "If you don't... then what Dad?"

Brian grimaced "I have to cum on your face Wen, otherwise they are going to make us..." and again he trailed off.

"What? Jeez how bad can it get?" asked Wendy, still not understanding the situation, and having not fully heard Leroy's announcement.

"If I don't cum on your face in time, we have to fuck." said Brian matter of factly.

"Oh God." thought Wendy, this can't be happening.

She closed her eyes and slowly grasped her dad's cock. Her hand recoiled. Good god it was huge, and her first thought was that she wouldn't get it in her mouth. She touched it again, stroked it and it stiffened but even semi hard it was the biggest cock Wendy had ever seen or touched and she was about to put it in her mouth.

"Dad I..." she almost said it but stopped herself.

She couldn't believe she was going to tell her own father that he had a big cock.

"Oh God." said Wendy," I can't believe I'm doing this".

But with that she opened her mouth as wide as she could and closed her eyes as she put her lips around the cock. Maybe if I think it's someone else, she thought.

It seemed to work, Wendy pretended it was her husband's cock she was sucking. It worked a little too well.

"Mmmmm oooooh ah mmm nice." she said to herself as she continued to suck. Running her tongue up and along the length of the cock then licking just under the balls. But it was the girth of the cock that amazed Wendy.

Once again, she forced it back into her mouth then rolling her tongue around it, she slipped the tip of her tongue into the little hole.

"Jeeez fucking hell." she heard her father say.

"You and Julie both sure know how to suck cock." He offered.

Wendy opened her eyes, it broke her fantasy and she again realized that she was sucking her father's cock. His big fat cock, she thought no wonder Julie couldn't stop herself from letting him fuck her. Wendy chastised herself for such a thought, but it stayed in her head nonetheless. She was sucking away at quite a rate now, and the cock in her mouth started twitching.

She knew the sign, he was going to cum. "Oh my god" she thought, my dad's gonna cum on my face.

"Here it comes." yelled Brian.

"I'm sorry wen, oh shhhiiiittttt fucking helllull oh god cumming... on... Your... Face... Wen.. Fuuuuucckkk I'm cuuuummmminggg."

Brian wasn't sure, but he thought he heard Wendy say under her breath "yes, do it Daddy".

It was enough for Brian, and a hot stream of sticky cum fired out of his dick, landing precisely on Wendy's closed mouth. She fought hard, eventually giving in and licking the cum off her lips, using her hands to scoop up the cum off her cheeks. Then suddenly aware that others were watching the relish with which she was sucking it up, she coughed and spluttered.

"Yeuch, disgusting." she lied.

It was perfect timing however, as at the same time, Sylvia had managed to get her grandson to cum as well. Sylvia held her grandson's cock on the tip of her tongue, using her hand to gently squeeze and stroke the shaft until it finally erupted in a deluge of young cum. Spurt after spurt, landed on her tongue and in her mouth -- and Sylvia hurried to swallow each spurt, and gladly empty her mouth so she could receive even more of her grandson's lovely young and fresh cum.

The 3rd couple Julie and Tony were, however taking their time, Tony seemingly nowhere near coming.

"Jeez sis, you've got to be a better cock sucker than this?" said Tony a little disappointedly.

But Julie smiled at him, giving him a knowing glance.

"It's ok but I..." he continued until, with a "ssshhh" Julie caught his eye once more.

"Think about it... what was the forfeit going to be again?" she whispered with a giggle.

Tony's cock immediately twitched and seemed to get even harder as he realized Julie was deliberately losing the contest so he would have to fuck her. Seeing that Brian and Tim had both shot their load, Julie saw it and immediately went to work on Tony's cock in earnest.

"Ooohhh jeez I take... Fuck sis..." Julie did her little trick with the tip of her mouth and it was enough to send Tony over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum sis..." called Tony with a little shudder.

Julie watched her brother's face as she was jacking his cock in front of her as she waited with anticipation for the spunk to hit her face. Expectantly, she opened her mouth and some of the jizz landed on her tongue. Mmmmm lovely cum she said to herself.

Through their own different ways of dealing with it, the 3 women had got passed this difficult task and had almost forgotten that Leroy was still there.

Leroy gave a little cough "Well, well - you two finally finished. Shame it took you too long. In fact you all took too long, I said 5 minutes. And you...", he pointed at Julie "...you swallowed his fucking jizz you slut. You swallowed your own brother's cum."

Julie looked embarrassed and glanced at the floor.

"In fact all 3 of you let them cum on your faces, and in your mouths. You're all a bunch of fucking sluts aren't you." Said Leroy with more than a hint of disgust in his voice.

"No no, you made us do it you forced us, you said we'd get hurt if we didn't. We had no choice, we had to do as you said or you were going to hurt us all. We were forced into it." Shouted Wendy, trying to sound resolute.

"Really", said Leroy with a slight chuckle "Forced? No choice? So how come you all enjoyed it so much?" he ventured accusingly.

"You're sick." said Sylvia in reply. "How could we enjoy something so perverted and depraved?" she added with a shudder of disgust.

Leroy glared hard at her. "I don't know, but let's ask them." he said mockingly. Leroy started with Tony. He had not missed what Tony and Julie had been doing and saying.