The Teacher

Story Info
A summer of love for a 18 year old teen out of high school.
1.5k words
3.89
17.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

The Teacher

My name is martin and I am 18 years old in grade 12. One of my courses is science, a subject I am having a hard time with. The teacher Lisa is about to have a baby so we're getting a substitute teacher for the remainder of the year. The substitute teacher is really hot. The guy's were all looking at each other and smiling. She in her twenties, blond wearing tight clothes in a mini skirt. She also has a large breast size. She said: "My name is Terry and I will be the teacher for the remainder of the course." All of a sudden I had a major crush. After class I asked her for some help and she walked to me and bend over my desk. I was stunned to see so much cleavage.

She noticed me staring at her breast and she smiled at me and said: "Lets focus on the work, martin."

While she smiled and continued helping me. The next day she ask if anyone wanted to help her at the end of the day. I was the only one to volunteer, I helped her with some equipment and prepared others for class. Sitting down she had to reach behind for the power button and she spread her legs rather wide. I looked up her skirt and see her undies and I was amazed. She looked back at me, noticing me looking up her dress. She smiled and said" "Did you get a good look.." My face turned so red and I did not know what to say.

Later in the week she asked for a volunteer to help her. I was the only one to volunteer. The other guys smiled at me when class was let out. We were setting up a scope to study electricity. She reached over and plugged it in and turned it to test it. In the process she reached and spread her legs while I looked up her skirt. This this time she was not wearing panties. I saw her pussy then looked away while she turned around. She noticed me looking at the walls. She then smiled and said: "Did you get a good look at my pussy." I just turned red and again I did not answer. She gave me nude selfies of herself. I looked at her sucking her big breast and in the second one she was spreading her legs with a smile. She said: "Instead of imagining my body, you can now see how my body looks like." I was to show them to nobody. I made a pocket in one of my books and slide the image in there. The next day she still need help and we worked very close. We were almost done when I took the two images out of the book. She noticed me looking at them.

She said: "are you seeing me naked right now? How do my boobs look?" I did not know what to say.

She then sat down and looked at me while unbuttoning her top slowly. Her bra was clipped in the front so she undid the bra and exposed her tits at me. I was sweating and could not breath. She then spread her legs and played with her pussy. Latter she buttoned up everything to go home. We never talked about it again and three weeks later it was the end of the course and I passed grade 12.

That last day I saw Terry leaving so I had to follow her from afar. I felt a little creepy but I could not help myself. I saw her enter a apartment block and she come out on the balcony and stretched her body.

On a Saturday I went back to her apartment block hoping to see her from afar. It started to rain heavy and I was about to go home when a car drove by and splashed me. I was a mess and all of a sudden I heard my name from behind and I turned around.

It was Terry with a grin, I was stunned and turned redder than a cherry tree. She said: "Come on lets get you cleaned up." She invited me to her place and told me to go in the bathroom, take off my clothes and take a shower. I heard the door open and close. Then I looked out of the curtain I noticed my clothes gone. I then heard the door open again and I said:

"Where are my clothes."

"I am washing them for you."

All of a sudden she climbed into the shower completely naked. I became a deer in the headlights. I have never seen a woman completely naked, with a grin she said: " I will help you wash up," she picked up the soap bottle and soaped up her hands. She started to wash me and my cock got so hard as she washed my cock and said: "That's very nice dick, now wash me."

I began to trembling and she took my hands and told me to relax. I started to wash those big breasts and her nipple became harder. She spread her legs a little and said;" wash me between my legs slowly."

She started to move her hips so she must have liked it. We both dried each other then she took me into the bedroom. She told me to relax then she started to suck my cock, She looked at me and I shivered.

I ccame twice and each time I could hear her swallow it. She put a condom on me then climbed on top and put my cock inside of her. I could feel the inside of her pussy. It was nice and tight. There's no feeling like it.

She got off me and told me to get on top. I put my cock in and fucked as hard as I could

"Now get out of my pussy and take off the condom and cum on my face."

She was looking at me with a grin as I was rubbing my cock and there it was all over her face.

"Well done, Martin, but its getting late and you have to go home and I have to get ready for dinner meeting."

I did not know what was going or this meeting she mentioned. I just went home, happy. The next weekend I buzzed her door. She answered:

"Yes"

"its me do you want to go out."

There was a pause and then she said: "yes."

We held hands and visited the zoo and the beach. She paid for dinner and we talked about a lot of things. That evening we went to her place where I fucked her hard again, When she was facing down she told me to do her ass. She also liked her hair pulled. I then went home. My father asked where I went I just told him I went to zoo and the beach with friends.

Terry and I went out for most of the summer. I was the best time I have has with anyone. One Saturday in August I went by her place and buzzed her and there was no answer. I tried calling her and went back the next Saturday. I saw a couple on the porch and my heart sank. I saw the manager in the the hallway and motion to him to come to the door. I asked him about Terry and he replied:

"Are you Martin."

I said "yes."

"Wait here I have a letter for you."

He gave me the letter and told me she moved out and don't know where she went. I was divested and took the letter and went to the park to read the letter.

The letter said:" Dear Martin, I got a full time position at a collage in another state. This is my dream job. My life has to be here now. Your life is there with your family and friends. You would have nothing here. I thought a clean break would be for the best. I know you are hurting right now but in time you will see that I am right. But that does not make the pain go away. You will go to collage and university. You will have good memories of this summer and so will I."

I cried for a long time at the park. In time I did go to university and created a life, marriage and three children. I was happy looking back but I never forgot her. I am living in an old age home, widower with a lot of memories. One day a package came from the estate of Terry. It was full a DVD which I played when I was alone. It was a barbecue with her and her family. She looked happy but at the end it was just her. She blew a kiss and that she missed me and hoped I had a happy life too.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers