The Teacher Pt. 04

Story Info
Problems follow as Tim and I get settled in.
2.5k words
3.91
4.2k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got Tim's clothes in the bedroom, it was weird to have Tim's car in the driveway and not hidden in the garage. Suzanne and Judy did join us for dinner Suzanne could not be in the house, to many ghosts of their son in that house. We sat had a glass of wine, it was weirdly comfortable, with Suzanne okay with Tim and I. We talked about Timmy, what Suzanne may do with her future life, she admitted she was scared to death being single again.

"Suzanne you're welcome here anytime at all, day or night." I told her.

Judy was amazed how well I fit in, how I was so open to welcome Suzanne in my home and how Suzanne was not mad or angry at me for taking her husband. Tim and I were not amorous around them, it would not be appropriate at this time.

Suzanne helped me set the table it gave Tim a chance to talk to Judy alone, Judy was a bit upset with Tim, but she also knew it was the right thing for Suzanne.

Suzanne and I talked like we were best friends for years, she set the table while I got the food ready for the table. She came up behind me.

"Thank you so much Tom for all you have done for Tim and I, I can never repay you." Suzanne said to me pulling me into a hug.

"You're so welcome Suzanne glad I could help in any way I could." I told her.

Tim and Judy took their seats at the table, Tim naturally took the seat at the head of the table, after dinner Suzanne and I cleaned up, Judy did not want to stay she wanted to get on the road back to her place. We said our goodbyes and they were gone, Tim and I would look after the house while she was away.

Tim and I sat in the sitting room looking at each other, Tim leaned in for a kiss, holding me tight to him needing someone to hold him, make him feel something anything, still numb from the death of his son. Tim and I shut it all off and headed for bed, I got in the shower to clean up and out, Tim naked on the bed waiting for me to be ready for him.

I came out naked, the man stark naked on top of the covers his beautiful body ready for me to lick, suck and kiss. Tim was out, asleep, he had slept most of the day and here he was snoring again, I got on the bed in between his legs, my hands gently caressing his legs, his feet to his calves to his knees to his thighs, my thumb grazing his balls.

His balls reacted, pulling in to his body, his cock arching outward, a ball of clear liquid forming on the tip of his piss slit. Tim still was asleep, he would take in a deep breath then start to snore once again, I continued to gently touch him, my tongue licking his huge cock. Tim's reaction to suck in a deep breath, move his body, his hand sliding along his body resting on his hip.

I gently licked the puddle of precum he had oozing out of the tip of his magnificent uncut cock, Tim squirmed, put his arms above his head, giving me full access to any and all of his body. I let him fall back asleep, within a minute or so he was again snoring, I continued onward, upwards on his body. Licking, sucking his nipples, kissing his chest, running my tongue along his ribs, the man was moaning so softly, a slight smile.

"Bob stop that I'm trying to sleep." Tim said softly.

"What? Wait, what did he just say? Who the hell is Bob?" I said to myself.

I sat on my legs in between Tim's legs, did he just call out another man's name while I was playing with him? I was not sure how to react to this, I covered Tim up and climbed in beside him. I laid there looking at him was Tim seeing other men? I assumed it was him and I. It took quite some time for me to get to sleep. Tim rolled half on top of me, he snuggled in close to me, I eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I was not sure should I confront him or should I watch him carefully, see if he was indeed cheating on me with another man. I was never one to be jealous, I would have to think about it before I brought it up. I got up early and put on coffee, took out something for breakfast, I heard Tim rustling around in the bedroom.

He came out naked, I poured him coffee putting it on the table, Tim came up and kissed me, I did not kiss him back.

"What's going on Tom?" Tim asked me.

"Sit down Tim we need to talk." I ordered him.

Tim took a seat fixing his coffee, I wanted some straight answers.

"Tom you really need to talk to me, what is going on?" Tim asked me.

"Tim last night I got in the shower to get ready for us to have sex, you fell asleep while I got ready, I came out and started to play with your body, kissing, licking you all over. Tim you called me Bob! Who the hell is Bob?" I asked him.

Tim turned every shade of red, he slowly took a sip of his coffee, putting his cup down he looked up at me.

"Tom, not sure how to say this but, I have not stopped going to the bathhouse, when I told you I was busy I was actually going to the bathhouse to meet other men, Bill and I hooked up often, not as may times as you and I but often. He is married like I am, he and I kind of connected, I love you Tom but I still want to be able to have sex with other men." Tim said to me.

I sat I did not talk, I got up grabbed the coffee pot and filled our cups, I can tell you I wanted to pour the coffee on him. I now knew how his wife felt when she found out Tim was having sex with me on the side. I was crushed, hurt, I wanted Tim for myself I did not want to share him in any way at all, I did not want the man in my house, I wanted him out right now. I would have to try to control my temper, I knew I did not want to be with him anymore.

"Tim, I don't know what to say, I can't believe it, I thought you wanted a relationship with me, I thought you and I." I started to say but tears took over.

Tim got up to try to console me, hug me, hold me, all I knew is I did not want the man anywhere near me, Tim put his hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it off. Could the man not see that I wanted nothing to do with him at this very moment.

"Tim can you leave please, I don't want you here, go home." I told him.

Tim went into the bedroom and packed a bag, I suggested he take all of his belongings, I did not want him in my home or near me for that matter. Tim got his suitcases packed brought them into the entrance.

"Tom I don't have anywhere to go." Tim told me.

"I don't care Tim get out of my house." I said to him opening the door.

Tim grabbed his luggage and looked at me as he walked out, I was so furious I wanted to slap him. I shut the door as he walked out and burst into tears. With Tim's track record I really should not have been surprised, the man was a cheat, he cheated on his wife why would I think he would not do it to me.

Tim called me a few times, I talked to him but I told him straight that I was not interested in continuing a relationship with him, if he was still going to the bathhouse then he and I were done. He adamantly told me he was not going there anymore, he and Steve had ended it. I laughed at this comment.

"Tim it was Bill's name you called out not Steve's, goodbye Tim." I said as I hung up.

Guess the man was busy he could not even keep the names straight, Suzanne called me asking if she could come by to see me. I was thrilled to hear from her and I looked forward to her visit, Suzanne dropped by that afternoon. She knocked on the door she and I hugging as I invited her in, it was great to see her once again.

"So Tom what happened with you and Tim? He won't tell me anything, says you kicked him out." Suzanne asked me.

"Kicked him out yes, guess he did not say why? Tim called me by another man's name in the bedroom, then said his affair with Steve was over, but it was Bill's name he had called out." I told her smiling.

"Tom your kidding me right?" Suzanne asked me laughing.

I only shook my head, her and I laughed at this one for a few minutes, she and I would tackle a bottle of white, she and I so comfortable with each other. She and I talked about everything and all she was going through. She would move closer to her sister, they would sell the house, Tim needing a place to live as he was back in the house.

I got Suzanne to stay for dinner, I almost wished she planned to live closer so she and I could continue our friendship. Tim called her asking where she was, she was honest telling him she was with me having dinner, he asked her to say "Hello and sorry for being an idiot" I simply waved at her saying "Hi" to him but not engaging him in conversation.

Tim was the kind of guy who was a natural born cheater, Suzanne told me how she suspected Tim of cheating for years, never actually catching him till he and I were together. Suzanne stayed for a few hours after dinner, she and I talked and talked. Tim called again asking if he could come by and talk to me. I told Suzanne that he was not to come anywhere near me or my house.

Suzanne left about a half hour later Tim's car pulled in the drive, he wanted to talk, he wanted to clear up a few things, he had to talk to me immediately. I almost wanted to hear this one, the man could not lie to save his soul, he managed to mess it up that he would be caught each and every time. I decided I would let the man plead his case, I had to hear this, I let Tim in offering him a beer.

"Tom I am sorry all this happened, and I am sorry I lied to you, I am thinking I am making up for lost time as a gay man, curious about sex with other men. I love you Tom, you know that don't you, I want to be with you. You take care of me, I need you in my life Tom, the thing with Steve was a passing thing he and I have not hooked up since then. I want you Tom, I don't want anyone else." Tim said trying to sound sincere.

I sat there kind of grinning through the whole speech he just gave, it sounded rehearsed, or that he had given it before, maybe to Suzanne, he still did not have the facts straight, you would think if you're going to give an apology you would get the facts in order and the proper names in place.

"Tim I am sure you are sorry, for slipping the wrong name out, but it was not Steve it was Bill you called out, by my conversation with Suzanne you have been doing this for years and years so no you are not making up for not being out. You don't love me, you barely love yourself, I don't want to be with a liar, a cheater, I deserve better than that, I will not put myself in Suzanne's shoes, for years you cheated on her behind her back. So thankful you never gave her something from all the sex you have been having in the bathhouse, but Suzanne said you and she have not had sex in many years." I told him.

Tim started to cry, he seemed so fake, this all seemed rehearsed, like he practiced it, he would get me to feel sorry for him this way I might let him back in my bed. Tim could not have been more wrong, he and I were done, I am worth more than being with a cheater a liar.

"Tim you can take your tears and dramatics elsewhere, you and I are done. I need you to leave now Tim you are not welcome in my home anymore." I told him pulling him to the door.

"Tom please give me one more chance, I promise you I can be faithful and honest with you. I need you Tom please." Tim begged me.

The thing with a man who lies, they can never seem to look you in the eye as they lie to you, Tim was one of those men, as he made his false promise looked away from me. I pulled Tim to the door and gently pushed him out.

"Don't come back here Tim, you and I are done." I told him.

Tim and I ran into each other a few times, at the grocery store, even at the bathhouse, it really was my only source of sex. He and I were cordial to each other, Tim tried a few times to play with me, but I would not engage him sexually. He met a man I had heard that worshipped him, he told him all the things the man wanted to hear. I felt bad for the guy, cause I saw Tim at the bathhouse more than once while his romance with this man went on.

I did not see Tim for quite some time, the rumors were that he contracted a sexually transmitted disease, so he was off the market for some time. The guy who told me, at the bathhouse, said that Tim had given it to the guy he was now with, he told him some lame story that he got it in a bathroom no less, the guy believed him. When Tim came back to the bathhouse no one would go near the man, they all knew so they would not play with the man.

I stopped going to the bathhouse, I found a regular guy that I could play with at home safely, he and I in a no strings relationship, he was married, did not want to play with multiple men, it was win win for both of us. I never saw Tim again, last I hear he was still with the same guy but still frequented the bathhouse on a regular basis.