All Comments on 'The Teacher Pt. 04'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This chapter was the worst!

After chapters of building up a romance between Tom and Tim, even going so far as to tragically kill off his innocent young son and forge a real caring relationship between Tom and Suzanne (the wronged wife), all of that foundation and work is undercut in a sloppy chapter about Tim’s truly heartless nature and unquenchable need to cheat. Tim’s sloppy story wasn’t the only one getting the names wrong - the sleeping Tim didn’t whisper Steve’s name, or Bill’s, it was fucking Bob!! Please keep the names straight if you want to keep readers engaged!

I was cheering Tom on for standing up for himself, kicking Tom out of his life, and refusing to settle to be the side piece - UNTIL the very last paragraph! Tom concludes by saying he’s met a new guy, apart from the bathhouse, who is MARRIED! And it’s a win-win. Um, not for the wife. Tom is as big of an asshole and a cheater as Tim - he learned nothing from his pain! He did not put himself in Suzanne’s shoes! He slipped right back into cheating with a married man without an ounce of regard, respect or concern for this guy’s wife who was being cheated on. Wtf kind of bullshit is that? Tom can take his hypocritical holier than thou judgement of Tim and ram it hard up his well-fucked cheating ass! They are all garbage. They only ones I feel sorry for are Suzanne and Timmy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It wasn't Bill, it was Bob. And I agree with the other comment. Horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Teacher Series Info