All Comments on 'The Teacher's Hot Wrestler Pt. 02'

by HerMatman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bring back Shawn!

Bring back Shawn and give him and Mrs, Keller another shot at each other. And make Shawn a sexy guy with chest hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No different to Pt. 01.

HerMatmanHerMatmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Wrestlers

Thanks for feedback. All my wrestlers are different guys. Part 1 and 2 are a little similar. Plus, I might bring back a character. Glad you like Shawn from part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Hot!

I love that you are giving these women a lot of thick pussy hair. It makes it so real. My wife was a school teacher. She would come home and tell about the high school boys wanting to talk about women's tits (hers in particular), but they would act like it wasn't her they were talking about--just tits in general. They would gather around her desk at lunch or break time and ask "scientific" questions of her about female anatomy. She has beautiful DD breasts with big areolae and a very thick dark brown bush. She would come home and tell me about those hormonal studs who just wanted to get a handful of tit or bush, or get a good upskirt peek of a grown woman's pussy, especially a teacher's. She told me that she would love to get her hands on those virgin boys and show them everything -- let them suck on her big nipples and be the first hairy pussy they ever sank their throbbing purple-headed dicks into (her words). There is no doubt that if she had done it they would never forget her because she was that good. She would get so wet thinking about it and telling me what she wanted to do with them--letting their virgin dicks feel the depths of her tight wet pussy, and scratch their balls until they shot their load. I can verify that what they fantasized about was quite real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous