All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 04'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 4 years ago
I'm sorry I had to stop reading after Polly entered

Miss Nolan has become a terrible person all of a sudden and I don't quite like it

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Ireadlesbianstuff

I appreciate your honest feedback. No need to apologize. Amber is certainly prone to mood swings.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Better and better

I love this story. It keeps getting better and better. I want to dive into the next chapter but will have to delay or else I will get nothing else done today. Five stars. Wish I could give it many more.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Interesting continuation

You do the turmoil well. Amber is bound to feel conflicted. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Such lovely feedback, Pixiehoff and legsfeettoes

Pixiehoff: It warms my heart to know you are continuing to follow and enjoy the story, as I very much adore your writings. I am very happy that you feel I do the turmoil well.

Legsfeettoes: I am blushing after reading your comments. I hope you will keep reading and will like where the story goes.

jessanddrewjessanddrewalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic again, but a little hard for me to enjoy

I felt really bad for Polly after Amber turned mean. I gave it 5 stars because it was great but don't know if I can keep reading on if it gets worse than this.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, jessanddrew

I truly appreciate your support, and the wonderful feedback you have provided to several of the chapters so far. I hope you will continue to follow the story beyond this chapter, as I believe you will enjoy what happens between Amber and Polly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a man married for nearly 50 years, I find the in depth insights into the female psyche intriguing. I also wonder, or even quiver in fear, at just how true to life are your revelations about the mysterious machiavellian machinations of a female mind are.

I am wondering now in particular about the light of my life, my truly wonderful ever loving wife. How much of what we share is genuine and pure? How much of it is well intended scheming manipulation.

I guess being just an MM (Mere Male) I will never know.

I love the story so far.

A R W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES