All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 07'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Questions - here and there

Liked the kissing, licking, and sucking of Amber's feet and toes. Mmmmm! But I'm still bothered by the teacher-student dynamic. And I can't believe Amber intends to continue taking Polly to the Amber abode. Someone will notice. Not to mention the kids on the bus noticing Polly keeps missing the bus or the parking lot surveillance seeing Amber and Polly becoming a regular item in the faculty lot.

More questions deal with smells, scents, aromas. These should be noticed by others. I masturbate. You masturbate. There is always a tell-tale aroma after that. Polly goes home. Mom doesn't notice? Amber enters school with a wet pussy. No wonder the male teachers are hanging around her. Wouldn't someone of them be aware of the aroma? Have you ever worn a garment a second day? Again, no one notices when Amber has worn stockings 3 days? Or notices the scent of something pulled out of the laundry pile? And the scent in the shoes worn several days in a row would seem to emanate despite the shoes being on her feet. And the teacher couldn't tell the stench was from Amber's feet? Too unbelievable to me.

And yet, I'm looking forward to more of this tale.

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Polly is absolutely adorable

Goodness, what a wonderful little subbie she is, just a natural. Amber is very lucky in having found someone to trigger her inner dominant, even if the situation of being teacher and student makes things hard. After all, if it were easy, it wouldn't be worth it.

Imagining poor little Polly, and by poor I really mean amazingly lucky, kneeling at the foot of her mistress, looking up adoringly into her eyes and stammering, "Yes, Miss"... Doesn't your heart, and some other bits, melt just thinking about it?

46696C697046696C6970over 4 years ago
Keep up the good work sir

Amazing series, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up :D

Slavefootboy98Slavefootboy98over 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter! Amazing series

Lovely series! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

I want to extend my gratitude to everyone who has read this chapter, and especially to those who have voted, favorited and/or provided comments.

Slavefootboy98: I am very happy to know you are enjoying the series, and I appreciate your kind words.

46696C6970: I will try to keep up the good work sir. I hope you will continue to follow along. :)

Vanquished: Thanks so much for your lovely feedback. It's wonderful that you like Polly so much. I can picture her blushing with a shy giggle while hearing you say that to her. Imagining Polly knelt in front of Miss Nolan whilst pampering her feet is indeed a delightful thing.

legsfeettoes: It's great to know that you like the foot worship scenes. Regarding the teacher/student dynamic...well, it's not easy to make any scenario involving them totally realistic. It's more of a fantasy that many a high-school student has had toward one or more of their teachers. As far as smells being detected, we can assume that Amber's perfume covers her foot scent when her shoes are on...and that the smell of sex is not so overpowering that others would readily notice it. I've worn socks for three straight days, and it's gone unnoticed by others when my shoes were on. Also, I have masturbated a number of times in my life and then been around people I know... without washing myself "down there". Never once did anyone say they could smell something odd. So while I understand what you are saying, I think some of your concerns can be explained...and others involve suspension of disbelief.

Thank you all again, and you can expect the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Start to liking it, add few things

I start to liking it just add some Bondage in it. Giving some task to her. little bit risk specially in public. or when she is sitting in 1st bench. or when they are in car

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Nice climax

I enjoyed this. Still can’t help wondering if Amber really is dominant though.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Many thanks, Anonymous and Pixiehoff

It's fantastic to know you both enjoyed this chapter.

Anonymous: You will have to wait to find out if bondage will be introduced to the story, although I definitely like the way you think with your suggestions. :)

Pixiehoff: The climax was certainly nice for Amber... perhaps not so much for Polly. Whether Amber is truly a domme will be revealed as we go along in the story. :)

jessanddrewjessanddrewalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic again.

I really enjoyed this like the others

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES