The Teacher's Pet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers

I raised my brows and wiggled my toes. "You know what I want you to do now, right?"

She looked at my feet, and slowly moved a hand onto each one. "You want me to... to give you the best foot rub I can, Miss."

"That's correct, my good little girl."

We exchanged smiles, and she began putting pressure on my feet. Her expert hands slid across my soles and toes, and it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes to bask in the extraordinary sensations. It soon became so incredible, I was getting wet between my legs. As she continued giving me the most unbelievable foot massage in the history of ever, I couldn't resist touching my throbbing pussy. Damn, this girl was turning me on beyond my wildest expectations!

My fingers moved across my sex while Polly's kept working to perfection on my feet. I felt her breath under my toes and opened an eye to see her taking direct sniffs of my foot stink. Unlike the last time I caught her doing this, I shivered with delight.

"Mmmm, yes. Smell my toes, Polly. And keep rubbing my feet."

She simply nodded without pausing from her duties. I started masturbating myself harder and faster, and I was quickly on the verge of climax. As much as I wanted to make this beautiful scene last forever, I couldn't hold back any longer. With one final thrust of my hand, I exploded in an orgasm so forceful, I lost consciousness.

The next thing I became aware of was something softly tapping my cheek. My eyes fluttered open, and Polly's face filled my vision.

"Are you all right, Amber?"

I let out a sigh of pleasure. "Yeah, I'm... I'm great."

She exhaled deeply. "I was really worried. You were out for, like, almost two minutes!"

"Was I? Wow, that's crazy."

She chuckled. "That must have been one heck of an orgasm!"

"Oh, it was. Your fingers are... magical."

A lovely smile formed on her lips. "Your feet are magical."

She used her hand to brush the stray hairs away from my face. She then placed her palm on my cheek, and gently caressed my skin with her thumb. As we stared into each other's eyes, a sensation of warmth spread throughout my body. The way she was looking at me and touching me caused my heart to flutter. Was I starting to have actual feelings for her? Did I want our relationship to become more intimate? Could it already be happening?

As I pondered my emotional state, I saw Polly's face begin to approach mine. I felt like a deer in the headlights. I wasn't sure if I wanted this, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. I squeezed my eyes shut and braced myself for a kiss on the lips. Instead, it landed on my forehead.

"You're such an amazing woman." Her kind words made me open my eyes. "It's so awesome that you're letting me do this with you."

I gave her an enormous smile. "Well, I think it's awesome that you showed me your fetish. I mean, look at what you did to me a few minutes ago. That was so powerful, my body couldn't even handle it!"

She giggled and patted my cheek. "Yeah, it was wild. I was thinking I might have to call 911 if you didn't wake up soon."

"Sorry I scared you," I said with a chuckle. "But, um, since we're on the subject... did you have an orgasm too?"

She lowered her gaze and shook her head. "I didn't want to come without your permission, Miss."

I placed a hand under her chin and looked into her eyes. "In that case, my good girl deserves a release."

Her face flushed with arousal, and she gasped. It was such a delight to see her like this, and a wicked smirk formed on my lips.

I sat up and pointed to the floor. "Go on, sit."

"Yes, Miss." An instant later, she was down at my feet.

"And now..." I pulled up the hem of my skirt to reveal the tops of my stockings. "...I need you to take these off for me."

Her eyes bulged as she took a huge breath. "Okay, Miss."

I watched as her hands started moving in slow motion. After what seemed like minutes, she took hold of an elastic band and began to roll the stocking down my leg. I purred at how erotic this was for me. I noticed this girl was trembling, and her expression conveyed a lot of anxiety. I figured it was probably the first time she had ever removed lingerie from another woman, and she was nervous as hell about messing up the moment.

Once she had taken the garment all the way off, she let out a sigh and peered up at me with a grin. I stroked her hair and chuckled.

"Very good. Now the other one."

The scene was repeated, although the look on her face this time was less panicked and more lustful. In fact, when she pulled the stocking from my toes, she kissed the top of my foot and giggled. It was just as exciting to see a playful Polly as it had been to witness a fearful one.

"Mmmm, I liked that. I want you to shower my sole with kisses."

"Of, of course, Miss."

She cupped her hands under a heel and lifted my foot from the floor, before starting to place light pecks on the bottom of my foot. Initially, I giggled from the tickling sensation. As she kept going, she put more pressure - and passion - into each kiss. This fanned the flames of my desire once more.

When her lips pressed against the ball of my foot, she took a deep sniff of my toes. Her face showed a mixture of intoxication and apprehension, causing me to shiver with lust. I needed more of this!

"That's it, Polly. Smell my toes. And don't stop kissing"

She gave a subtle nod while glancing up at me. Her eyes then closed and she resumed her task. It wasn't long before she was moaning with every inhale, and using her tongue as well as her lips. Soon she began gyrating her hips, and I figured her pussy was soaking wet - like mine was. However, I wasn't done turning up the heat.

"Oh yes, that's soooo incredible. Now suck them."

Within seconds, she was staring into my eyes as she took my big toe into her mouth. We held each other's gaze while her tongue moved along the underside of my toe. Never in my life had I experienced anything so stimulating. The electricity that surged through me as she sucked my toes and licked between them was enough to power the entire building. Or maybe the whole town!

I wanted Polly to share in this, so I pushed the toes of my other foot between her legs. She shuddered but continued with her oral service. I reached a hand between my legs to satiate my own desires. This incredible scene went on for several more minutes: Polly worshipped my toes while my foot was grinding her pussy and my fingers thrusted in and out of my vagina.

Our loud moans turned into screams and moments later, we were both in the throes of thunderous climaxes. She gave my foot a hard squeeze before she fell onto her side. I sunk into the couch cushion and propped my feet on her limp body. Her sighs of pleasure intermingled with mine as we both remained frozen in place while recovering from our seismic releases.

When I finally felt like I could move again, I used my toes to prod the young woman in the ribs. I heard her giggle and she slowly sat up. She wrapped her hands around one of my feet and proceeded to give me a soothing massage. A warm smile lit up her face, which combined with her fabulous ministrations made me tingle all over. Without a doubt, my wonderful foot girl was one in a million.

Tilting my head to one side, I looked down at her and raised my eyebrows. "You really love my feet, don't you?"

"Yeah, I, I do. They're... soft, and beautiful, and..." She took a large sniff of my toes. "...and they smell amazing!"

I chuckled. "And do they taste amazing too?"

She licked along the tips of my toes. "Mmmm, they have the best flavor!"

We both laughed and I shook my head. "I still can't believe this is real. I mean, I've had fantasies involving you being at my feet in my apartment. But what we did today was better than all of them combined!"

"Wow, so, um, you had fantasies like that too?"

I nodded. "A whole bunch of them. I guess you have as well."

"Uh huh. And like you said, this was waaaay more awesome than I imagined!"

With my foot still firmly in Polly's grasp, I leaned forward to get a better view of her in action. The smile on her face matched mine, as she focused on her task. She was clearly relishing this - perhaps more than I was. Considering I felt like I had been transported to heaven, that was saying something!

After watching her spend a few minutes on my first foot, she switched to the other one. I purred with delight as her fingers kneaded away every last ounce of tension within me. Before long, I was relaxed in a way I didn't know was possible. It was the ultimate bliss, and I wanted to bask in it forever.

Eventually, she set my foot on the floor and looked at me with a grin. "So, um, how did you like the massage?"

I let out a soft moan. "It was perfection!" I bent down and stroked her cheek. "I want you to do this for me every day."

She leaned her face into my hand. "I'd love to, Miss."

"You are just the cutest thing. And the sweetest, too." I giggled while she batted her eyes at me. "If only I could keep you here." I glanced at the clock. "But it's getting late and your mom is expecting you."

She nodded with a heavy sigh. "Yeah, I wish I could stay too."

"Don't worry," I said as I removed my hand from her cheek. "I'll bring you back tomorrow so you can play with my feet again."

"Really?" She sprang up from the floor and threw her arms around me. "I can't wait!"

We hugged for several moments, and I pulled myself from her embrace. "Me either! Now let's put our shoes on and hit the road."

The drive to her house was filled with laughter and off-key singing. It was magnificent to see the enthusiastic and fun-loving side of this girl. I was witnessing more of it every day, and it was making me want to spend as much time with her as possible. Her phenomenal skills at my feet didn't hurt either.

Once we were parked in her driveway, I patted her leg with a smile. "Thank you for an incredible afternoon."

She grabbed my hand firmly. "I really should be the one thanking you."

I chuckled. "Well, we certainly had a lot of fun."

"Oh yeah!"

We both giggled and I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Now, before I get going, let me remind you that you aren't allowed to come unless I give you permission. So, no more orgasms until after school tomorrow. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss." She sighed and lowered her gaze.

"I know you can do it." I put a finger under her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I do, however, want to give you a choice."

"About what?"

"About whether I should wash my feet and wear a new pair of stockings tomorrow, or keep them stinky and put today's stockings back on?"

A sly grinned formed on her face. "I, um, would prefer the, uh, second option, Miss."

"Mmmm, very well then." I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I just hope you can handle the overpowering stench."

She moaned as her whole body trembled. "I'll, I'll try, Miss."

"Good girl." I gave her a peck on the cheek. "I need to be off, and you need to start on your homework."

She smirked at me as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

I rolled my eyes. "I mean the actual homework I assigned in English class, not daydreaming about my feet."

"I can do both, you know." She giggled and opened the car door.

"Have a good night, Polly."

"You too, Amber." She stepped out of the car and turned to look at me. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Take care. And say hi to your mom for me!"

"Okay, I will." She closed the door and waved to me.

I waved also and began backing the car toward the street.

When I arrived at my apartment, I spied my stockings on the floor near the sofa. I sat down, slipped off my shoes, and rolled them up my legs. I then decided to put my pumps on again. My feet produced more sweat when I wore shoes, and I wanted to ensure Polly experienced the maximum stink possible.

Throughout the evening, I submerged myself in school-related tasks, when I wasn't eating dinner or using the bathroom. This kept me from dwelling too much on my most recent erotic escapade, thus reducing my temptation to masturbate.

With my work completed by nine o'clock, I figured I would head upstairs. I brushed my teeth and got dressed for bed. Of course, I kept on the same stockings and pumps. I went to my desk and began adding the day's events to my journal. This was going quite well until the part where Polly and I engaged in our kinky activities.

As I started to describe the scene in detail, my pussy throbbed and I could feel dampness between my legs. I needed to touch myself - to put out the fire in my loins. However, I also wanted to control my urges, like I had told Polly to do.

I pushed my chair away from the desk and gripped the armrests. Dear God, was I ever horny!

Somehow, I had to hold back and prove I could abstain until I saw her again. However, if I didn't satiate my overwhelming desire soon, I would go mad!

Must. Resist. Must. Resist.

Well, at least I tried. It took several minutes, but I managed to scrape myself up from the bedroom carpet and get back in my chair. I shook my head and chuckled as I resumed typing. I knew I was a hypocrite, but one who would be sleeping like a baby instead of writhing all night in sexual frustration.


OneAuthor
OneAuthor
214 Followers
12