All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 08'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Steph is wonderful

The scene were Steph bosses Polly around and gets her to rub her feet is amazing, and the end of the chapter where Amber and Polly talk about it is delicious.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Strange

It seemed strange to me that Amber is more concerned about possibly becoming involved with a fellow teacher, Monica, than she is with seducing her student, Polly. Adult interactions should not involve the same consequences (if any) as those between a teacher and a student. Love all the foot play. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Monica is next

Amber will find a way to get Polly entangled with Monica as she is as submissive as Monica is So what happens when

you put two submissive women together, you trigger the need to be dominant over the other person and that will be Polly who will show her dominant streak over Monica by making her strip naked and crawl on the floor in her own apartment to Mistress Polly who will dominate Monica in pleasuring each naked toe with her mouth until her Mistress gives her permission to go to the next toe. Much to Amber's relief, she will let Polly and Monica become an item in their relationship while knowing full well Stephanie will quickly see the inappropriate behavior of Monica and ensnare her as a lesbian slave to her alone under pain of calling the police on Monica who will quickly cave in and let Polly use her apartment rent free while Monica pressurized Mistress Stephanie.

46696C697046696C6970over 4 years ago
Out done yourself

The scene where Amber makes Polly swallow the dirt from her shoes is pure gold. Well done sir truly well done.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Another intriguing chapter

This could still go a number of ways

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
I wish to extend my gratitude...

... to everyone who has read, voted, favorited and/or provided feedback for this chapter. It has been very helpful and encouraging to me.

Vanquished: I am very pleased that you enjoyed the scenes with Steph commanding her daughter, and then Polly and Amber discussing it. There will be more scenes involving Steph and her display of dominance in the future. :)

legsfeettoes: It's great to know you enjoyed the foot play. You will have to wait to see what (if anything) happens regarding Amber and Monica.

Anonymous: Your ideas of how things may evolve are very interesting. I hope you will continue to follow the story to see how it all plays out.

46696C6970: It makes me happy to know you liked the scene in which Amber made Polly swallow shoe dirt. It seems as though Amber wants to test Polly's limits of foot submission. How much further will they go? Stay tuned! :)

Pixiehoff: It's wonderful that you continue to be intrigued by the story plot. Hopefully you will find further chapter just as intriguing, if not moreso.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
215 Followers
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES