All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 12'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
You are keeping up the high standard

You continue to tread that fine line well with another erotic gem.

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Incredible day for Polly and Amber

This is my favourite chapter so far! Amber turns the tables on Tanya, forcing her to rub her feet, while Polly has to put up with the stench of both. That's a great scene, but even better is when Polly is on the floor, being deliciously tormented by her mother, using her as her very own footrest, Tanya, and Amber, teasing her with their feet. That scene is so incredible, presenting the very essence of submission.

It also seems that Amber has Tanya's brattiness under control, at least for now, and she sorted out that great project to cover up their relationship, which also impressed Steph a lot. Steph and Amber have a lot in common. I wonder what Steph would think if she knew, though as perceptive as she proved to be, perhaps she already does?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking forward

I can't wait to see if Amber takes Polly as her sex slave. I hope the series goes that far and farther This is a great series. Keep it going.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing !

Keep going you're doing great ^^

46696C697046696C6970over 4 years ago
Curious

So I've started to wonder, do you write for a living, or have you taken writing classes? Because it is almost unheard of for a novice to know how to properly do character development and how to make their characters appear more realistic by making it appear as if they exist outside of our main characters view point.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor

I am sincerely grateful to all who have read, voted, favorited, and commented on this chapter.

Pixiehoff: You are making me blush, much like Polly (and your character Pix) often do. 😊 It makes me very happy to know you are enjoying the story.

Vanquished: Now I'm blushing even harder. 😊 I am delighted that you liked reading those scenes as much as I liked writing them. Regarding what Steph knows, that is a great question. I don't want to spoil anything, so you have to keep reading to find out. And let's see if Amber has actually gotten Tanya under control

46696C6970: My job is to write documentation for IT applications, some of which is technical and some of which is intended to be read by not-so-technical people. If nothing else, it keeps my writing skills sharp, even if it doesn't really help with fictional character development. But it's wonderful of you to say that you appreciate it so much. I have written a few other stories before (that wouldn't work for Literotica), the first of which I absolutely focused on character development. To me, that's the most important aspect of any story that's longer than 10k words.

The 2 Anonymous Commenters: I extend a big "thank you" for your kind words. There is definitely a lot more planned for this story, although I am almost caught up to my current writing. So future chapters will be released more slowly.

Once again, thank you all... and Chapter 13 should be available for your reading pleasure within the next week. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES