All Comments on 'The Teacher's Pet Ch. 13'

by OneAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
great lovergreat loverover 4 years ago
Still has some content left. 5 stars!

This story is well written. I gave it 5 stars. In spite of having completed 13 chapters, the author continues to hold your interest. You get curious about the characters and you want to know more about them.

The sex scenes are pretty polished and there is a build up to them.

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
turnabout is fair play

Though Polly is an adorably submissive girl, and the way she got teased and dominated by the three women in the previous chapter is simply the best, I really enjoyed Tanya getting her just deserts, right before the other dessert ;)

It seems Tanya enjoys embarrassing and dominating Polly, and not just the physical pleasure of her foot rubs. I understand Amber's jealousy, but Polly and Tanya's friendship seems to have that little bit of power play and almost sexual tension in it.

Looking forward to finding out how that situation is resolved. I can tell Amber's not going to put up with Tanya's nonsense forever, but who knows, maybe they can come to an arrangement?

TeroWrightTeroWrightover 4 years ago
Worth it!

In all honesty, I usually avoid reading other stories so that my own stay original and don't copy anything, but you've been so supportive of my work lately, I owe you this much! This was an intriguing read, and even though I'm not a fan of slaves and humiliation, it was still easy to get through in this chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I definitely hope you complete this series! Love Sky xx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for the lovely comments

I'm very flattered by the amazing feedback. It means a lot to me,

Great lover: I'm so glad to know that the story continues to hold your interest. I hope you continue to enjoy what I have planned for the rest of the story.

Vanquished: Thank you for the detailed reply. Your thoughts are quite prudent. Regarding Tanya, you will see what happens soon.

TeroWright: I'm honored that you wanted to read the story, and that you liked it. As you know, I've really enjoyed your writings.

Sky: Aw, you're making me blush. ๐Ÿ˜Š And I definitely plan to continue this series until it is finished. There will likely be quite a few more chapters, and even though my writing pace has slowed... I won't abandon this story.

Once again, I want to extend my gratitude to all who have read, voted on, commented on, and/or favorited this chapter. I hope to get the next one finished soon, although I can't promise it will be within the next month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like the story

Could Tanya become Steph sub hope Amber gets to dominate Polly confront of her mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!!

Please continue this amazing story!!! ๐Ÿ˜

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

could be one of the best series of stories I've read on here. thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOneAuthor@OneAuthor
I'm a married guy who likes to read erotic literature, especially anything containing femdom and female feet. I apologize for not writing anything in quite some time - particularly, for not continuing "The Teacher's Pet" series. Both my work and personal lives have been incre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES