The Tease

Story Info
Team Mates engage in some post game fun!
2.7k words
4.33
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, we need to talk." I turn to look at him panic building quickly in my mind, I look quickly around me, our team mates are getting ready. Joking with each other, finding their shirts, I don't think anyone else heard him.

"Ummm could it wait until after our game?" I whisper back, not making eye contact. I have a strong feeling I know why he wants to talk, that stupid drunken New Years Eve text, I had been hoping he would never mention it.

"No, now, outside." His quiet but commanding response cuts through my thoughts. I swallow trying to calm my panic before I nod slightly, putting down my drink bottle and checking the game clock, we have 5 minutes before kick-off, how bad could a 5 minute chat be really?! He leads the way past the other courts, I'm two steps behind him trying to figure out what he's going to say. He had started all this month's ago the drunk 'you up' messages, the replies to my posts where I was dressed up and looking hot. But nothing ever came from it, I would just show up to play each week, he would be there and not a word was said between us except for on the court. Why was I so worried? It had been weeks since I sent that topless picture and he hadn't responded making his feelings were pretty clear.

Crap. He's just turned the corner to the outside courtyard, I hadn't been paying attention. I take a breath and take that last step into the night air. Before I can get a word out he grabs my wrist pulling my arm up above my head, his other hand presses firmly on my hip pushing me back against the wall just out of sight of anyone inside. I look up into his hungry blue eyes as he presses against me.

"Soo..." My words are cut off as his lips are on mine, my body reacts before my mind does, letting my mouth open slightly so he can kiss me deeply. Our tongues dancing. Oh god yes, I think as I finally get the passionate kiss I'd been daydreaming about.

The pressure of his hand on my wrist and the weight of his body forcing me against the wall is making me burn up, I want him. Here and now, screw being secretive, who cares if we miss our game. My freehand runs up his toned strong arm, tracing its way to the back of his neck pulling him into the kiss more as I press my hips forward, grinding into him, wanting him to know how hot he's making me. A small moan escapes my mouth. His hand on my hip moves up, under my shirt. His fingertips dragging hungrily up my body until he finds the bottom of my overly constricting sports bra.

Access denied. He makes up for it by grabbing as much of my breast in one hand as he can, firmly squeezing as his thumb and finger find my rock hard nipple. I didn't realise my eyes were shut until they fly open as he pinches and rolls my nipple, his eyes are staring into mine looking for the reaction. The bulge pressing into me tells me he's enjoying teasing me.

A siren blares. Fuck. The game before ours just ended!

We break the kiss, his hands still on my wrist and breast, he rests his forehead on mine. We are both still in this moment just breathing heavy, taking in what had just happened.

"Maybe we can continue this after the game?" I whisper, my soaked pussy taking over my brain for a moment. He guides my wrist back down to my side and moves his hand out of my shirt as he takes a step back.

"Only if we win..." he says with a teasing smile as he walks back inside.

.............

The siren blares again, my face is beet red, hair drenched, sweat pouring down my neck and shoulders. I did a mental eye roll, great, real attractive, idiot. But maybe the exertion would be worth it, sure my knees are grazed, my legs aching and I definitely have a few bruises in the making but we won! It was a close game, I don't think I've ever seen him play as well as he did in the closing minutes when it looked like the game was ending in a draw. I guess that pregame makeout was playing on his mind too. Not that you would have known watching him, they say you can tell what someone fucks like by how they dance but I think the way someone plays gives a much better insight. He had cut through the field with precision all game. Making it look effortless, controlling the ball at his feet as he brushed off tackles from much larger opponents, who cared more about attempting to knock him on his arse than getting the ball. He was clearly one of the fittest and strongest men on the court but the real draw for me was the way he watched and read the game predicting everyone's movements, and oh could he finish, calm, pinpoint accuracy, backed by incredible force and confidence.

A hand slapping my back brings me back to the present. "Great saves! Although you seemed a bit distracted at the start." One of my female team mates teases as we start shaking hands with the other team everyone saying good game, thanks or a similar pleasantry as we all make our way off the court. The frivolity continues as we reach the bleachers, fast and loud conversations breakout as we dissect the game, celebrating the win. I don't join in, all I can think about is his parting tease before the game 'Only if we win' well we won, what now?!

Thwack! A sweaty shirt hits me in the face, "eww! Who can't fucking aim!" I ask as I put the shirt into the team bag. Laughter breaks out around me, I look up and see the rest of my team starting to get changed and ready to go, I don't see him though. Sigh, here we go again with the string along. I bet he's already left I think as a pull my shirt off over my head. A firm hand appears on my bare waist, my heart stops for a beat, I turn to see who owns the hand resting on me. It's him, his eyes meet mine then slowly travel the length of my body. I'm suddenly very aware that I'm standing there in just tight exercise pants and a sports bra that's barely restraining my breasts looking like a hot sweaty mess. His thumb starts to draw small circles, involuntarily I bite my bottom lip and look up at him my eyes betraying my lust.

"I heard you might need a lift," he says before leaning in and whispering "to my place." in my ear. Damn, a fire immediately starts in my pussy, I manage to muster a slight nod as I remember the sweaty shirt in my hands turning to put it in the shirt bag, taking the opportunity to bend over and push my hips and arse backwards into him. His hand slips down to firmly grasp my hip, pulling me further into him. I let out the breath I didn't realise I was holding and stand up quickly hoping our team mates haven't noticed. I grab my clean shirt throw it on and scoop up my assorted belongings including my car keys.

"Yeah, actually a lift sounds great." I say to him, meeting his eyes again, he shoots me that teasing smile again then calls out to the rest of the team.

"I'm off, no staying back for drinks tonight, oh and I'm giving Lara a lift." He waves to everyone as a chorus of boos ring in, post game drinks is a sacred tradition! He turns and starts to walk out, I quickly say my goodbyes then walk quickly to catch up to him.

..........

He turns off the engine and suddenly we are plunged into silence as the music stops, we have arrived at his place. The ride was short and uneventful we didn't really speak and I spent the ride trying to figure out how this was going to go down. His soft chuckle breaks the silence. "I don't think I've ever seen someone look so panicked at the idea of fucking me." He says shaking his head as he opens his door and steps out.

Ughhh I'm screwing this up already, smooth moves Lara I think with a mental head slap. He opens my door, leans in and in one smooth movement undoes my seatbelt and starts to kiss me as he guides me up and out the car. His body pushing me back against the doorframe as his hands hungrily wrap around my back moving to grab my arse. Mmmm I moan into his mouth matching his intensity. My hands move up inside his shirt, running my fingers over his tight stomach, up to his chest. I giggle to myself briefly before I forcefully pinch one of his nipples. He breaks our kiss as he draws a quick breath in shock at the sudden pain.

"Maybe we should take this inside?" I suggest taking advantage of the moment. He smiles, taking my hand as he steps back and guides me away from the car, closing door behind me.

"Shall we?" He says in a joking tone as he does a theatrical curtsy. I laugh and wrap my fingers through his pulling him up out of the ridiculous curtsy, the last of the panic leaving me as I relax into the moment. As we head into the house he's leading me gently by the hand, down a short hallway he turns into the first room on his left.

He pulls my arm so that I spin into the room and his arms at the same time. A quick kiss then his hands find the bottom of my shirt pulling it up over my head. I reach out and return the favour, topless, we embrace my hands roaming over him, tracing the tattoos I've previously admired. His head is buried in my neck kissing and nibbling my flesh, sending lightning bolts of pleasure directly to my pussy. He stops only long enough to wrestle my sports bra off. My breasts bounce as they are released and he pauses, looks at me and breaks into a huge smile "They're even more impressive than in the photo."

I blush, I've always been self conscious about my breasts, well my nipples really, they are far from the delicate little things I see in porn or on my friends. Big boobs need big nipples I guess. Wasting no time he scoops up as much of each breast as he can, his hands are by no means small, before taking my left nipple into his mouth sucking lightly as he rolls his tongue around it. I lean back thrusting my breasts into his face as I let out a moan, fuck it feels good. As he continues licking, sucking and squeezing my breasts and nipples my hands move to his waistband. I place one hand on his side, hooking my thumb into the band pulling lightly down as my other runs over the bulge in the front. If my pussy wasn't already dripping with desire what I was feeling would have got me there. His cock is straining against his pants, I can feel it pulsing lightly as I squeeze gently feeling it's girth. Oh boy, this might be my biggest cock yet, I think as I lick my lips, he's pressing into my hand wanting me to stroke him but I want to, no, need to taste him.

My sudden movement shocks him slightly as I pull his pants down and kneel in one smooth movement, robbing his mouth and hands of my breasts. I look up at him and give him my best flirty smile as my hands wrap around his cock and start to slowly work up and down the shaft. He steps out of his pants towards me bringing his cock to my waiting lips and his hands to my head. I use my tongue to tease the very tip of his cock as I look at it, taking in it's glory, my hands barely fit around this veiny slightly curved perfection. It looks like it could have been carved from marble and tastes amazing.

Mmmm he moans lightly as I stop teasing and take him into my mouth, slowly one inch at a time, my tongue slides around trying to taste every bit of him. I keep one hand stroking from his base to my lips as the other moves to his firm arse cheeks, pulling him deeper into my mouth until his balls are touching my chin. Fuck. My mouth has never been so full, I hold him there for a moment then start sliding my mouth up and down his whole length, sucking, licking and squeezing. His fingers are buried in my hair as he sets the pace by thrusting into my mouth. The cock that's almost choking me starts to swell, he pulls my head back and immediately grabs his cock. "You're too good at that and I don't want to come yet." He groans, obviously straining to maintain control.

Thump, I land unceremoniously on his bed, flat on my back, knees hanging of the edge.

"My turn." He says as his eyes devour my body, moving to the edge of the bed. He pushes my legs apart with his knees as he leans over me taking my breasts into his hands again.

"Fuckkkkkk." I moan as he takes my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. One hand pinches and pulls my other nipple, his free hand slowly moving down my body to the band on my pants lingering for a second before continuing its journey down to my wet, yearning pussy. I raise my hips and press against his hand as he strokes me over my pants. His mouth leaves my nipple, kissing and licking down my chest and stomach as his hands deftly pull my pants and undies down revealing my cleanly shaven cunt. Stepping back he takes my pants with him, exposing me completely as I lay there looking up at him begging him with my eyes to fuck me.

Firm hands grab my thighs pulling me to the very edge of the bed, the head of his cock is straining against my opening.

"Please!" The begging moan escapes my mouth before I can stop it.

He laughs, "oh do you want this? How badly?" His cock sliding up and down my slit as he speaks, getting covered in my wetness.

"More than anything I've ever wanted." I whisper, unsure my response is what he needs to hear. My hands find my breasts, kneading the soft flesh, drawing his eyes to them.

My moan comes out almost as a scream, as without warning he plunges his cock into me. One strong thrust and he's buried completely inside me, filling me up. My legs wrap around him as his lips take mine again, tongues dancing around my moans. Pulling out the his cock slowly, a hand finds its way to my neck, the other my breast, just his tip is still inside me. I'm aching for him, I try to move my hips to get more as his hands apply pressure stopping me. His voice growls in my ear "You're mine now."

My pussy quivers in response, I'm so close to coming. Knowing this he thrusts deeply again holding me there his cock filling me up, touching everywhere, he lightly bites my nipple. I come hard, screaming out in an electrifying mix of pleasure and pain. He can't hold back any longer and fucks my tight, wet pussy hard and fast, feeling me coming again and again as my pussy squeezes around his cock. My breasts are bouncing from the force of him, slapping into each other and my chest like a steady beat line to our shared moaning. I feel the warmth and fullness as he thrust deeply one last time unloading his cum into me. Letting out a satisfied moan he collapses onto me.

"I think I might need to give you a lift every week." He says staring contentedly into my eyes as he kisses me gently.