All Comments on 'The Tease Down the Street Ch. 02'

by Red_Jakal

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Page 3 is bad

Your pages, at least page 3, are messed up.

Red_JakalRed_Jakalabout 10 years agoAuthor
Page 3?

I'm sorry, how do you mean? I just scrolled through the page and didn’t see anything out of place... Is page 3 bad in content/writing/grammar or is there some kind other kind or error?

I apologize if you don't like the content or if there are grammatical errors, But if it is something else, I'd gladly fix it if you would point it out. Thanks for the feedback, it's always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Awesome job on the tease parts, believable and very hot! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
perfect

Absolutely the best" high school tease and denial" story since Begger's stories and Peter's Mike and Peggy! Please dont make us wait a year with the next chapter:-) gratulation!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

An amazing read, with great build up to an awesome end. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can't wait for part three, love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Mmmmmmm, good.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 9 years ago
Delicious Torment.

Stephanie is the kind of girl who would definitely keep your life "interesting". Assuming you could avoid having an early coronary during the relationship.

If you continue.the story (oh, please do!), perhaps Ashley could conspire with Stephanie the mynx to improve on the boyfriend-teasing project. In fact, you could have her be willing to join in, but only to a certain point due to a commitment issue or being unwilling to go too far with another girl's man. That would dovetail nicely with the ongoing plot.

In case I wasn't clear about how I liked the story: it was blazing hot as well as kinda romantic. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked ch 1 much more

A little teasing is fine, this was way too much for too long.

I had a hard time getting past the part where they didn't have time to get together. They lived close but couldn't spare 20 min for a quickie?

6 pages of teasing and then the end is too short and not all that hot. Pretty much the story itself was a tease.

In Ch 1 she is a sweet girl, here she is just a twisted bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it very well but where is the next chapter waiting for it the build up was amazing like always your stories are extremely good keep going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for weeks?

She is a bitch!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
WOW..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW.... I think someone tortured you along time ago to come up with this one as I would have jumped her after the first day and said - - sue me.! LOL

Yep == dead meat would have been her name.* hehe Very good story though and enjoyed it until the last drip ..drop hit the floor.! Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Do you have another chapter ready yet. I was so hard almost the whole story. Can not wait for the next chapter or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

Dull

Repetitive

Sluggish

You must have been gleeful at your own imaginative prowess

sigh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Obviously not another year as promised. It’s been 9 years. Too bad, these are good stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous