The Technical Virgin

Story Info
Gemeca loses her anal virginity.
2.9k words
3.73
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marquis was let into the house by Hannah, who was still wearing her bathrobe. Hannah told Marquis to wait near the door while she went to Gemeca's room.

When Hannah returned, she told Marquis it was okay to go back and see Gemeca. When Marquis entered the room, Hannah shut the door behind him so that they could have privacy. Gemeca was sitting on her bed wearing a smooth, soft, body-hugging onesie and a bonnet.

"Your mom said you wanted to see me."

Gemeca's eyes were red from crying.

"Kenya fired me."

"She can't fire you," he said. "You work for Gateway."

"She called Gateway and told them I made comments about your sexual orientation. So, they let me go."

Marquis sat on the bed, head down.

"I'm sorry."

"Marquis, how did Kenya find out about that?"

When he didn't answer, Gemeca asked:

"Are you sleeping with Kenya?"

"No."

"Then, how did Kenya know?"

"The only person I spoke to about what you said was my mother. Now it makes sense."

"What makes sense?"

"My dad told me that my mom has been meeting with Kenya. I'm pretty sure my mom told her what you said."

"I don't get it. Why would your mom do that?"

"Because my mom doesn't like you." Marquis looked to Gemeca, worried. "She knows about us."

"We were together in church. How could she not?"

"She saw what we did in the church bathroom!"

"Oh my God! She saw what I did in there?!"

"No," he nodded. "She told my dad she just saw us kissing. I don't think she saw anything else."

"What about you?" she asked.

"My mom told the church board what she saw. The elders are willing to forgive me, because they believe you're a toxic person trying to distract me from serving God."

"You're a grown ass man. Who the fuck do they think they are trying to tell you how to--"

Marquis eyeballed Gemeca. She stopped talking.

"The elders agreed to keep the kissing thing quiet, and they said that I can remain a member of the congregation, but only if I agree to stop seeing you."

Gemeca frowned and wiped her eyes.

"I understand."

"So, I told them to kiss my ass."

Gemeca laughed, hand to her mouth.

"You said that to the church elders?"

"As of today, I am officially out of that place."

"What about your career as a minister?"

Marquis held her hand and stroked it.

"Gemeca, a girl like you only comes once in a lifetime."

"Aww," she swooned.

"I'm going to have a chat with Kenya and my mom."

"If you cross Kenya, you could lose your job."

"My dad found a position for me at a firm run by one of his colleagues. Kenya has no control over me. She just thinks she does."

"She made it no secret that she's hot for you."

"She's like my mother," he said. "She can't keep a man, so she does shady things to ruin the happiness of others."

Marquis got up; Gemeca walked him to the door.

"I'll be back after midnight."

"Okay," she told him.

Gemeca showed Marquis to the front door and kissed him before he left. Hannah appeared behind Gemeca.

"You handled that well," Hannah said. "I thought you were going to jump down his throat about Kenya."

"I just did what you said, mom. I heard him out and I didn't let my emotions take over. I mean, I really wanted to yell at him, but now I'm glad that I didn't."

"Good for you," Hannah said. "You're one step closer to becoming his wife."

------------------------

Marquis watched Kenya get out of her car and go into the building. He went inside and entered the office to find that she was in the restroom. He sat in her office chair and waited for her to come in. There was a flush followed by running sink water, and then the hand dryer.

When Kenya saw him, she smiled and shut the door.

"Hello stranger."

Kenya sat on his lap and put her arm around him.

"Notice anything different about the place?"

Marquis glared at her.

"What's wrong?"

Marquis pushed Kenya off, got up, and headed for the door. She ran after him and blocked the door.

"Move," he said.

"Talk to me."

"I said get out of the way."

"Not until you talk to me. Now, what's going on?"

"You fired Gemeca?"

"I sure did. I was told that she insulted you."

"Who told you?"

"A close acquaintance."

"My mother?"

Kenya felt her heart drop. She was going to lie and say that Gemeca blabbed to another coworker.

"Look, the important thing is she's gone."

"Yup. So am I."

"You can't just quit. Marquis, I need you."

"You need me for what? Anal sex? Rim jobs?"

"Don't do this."

"Everything was fine until you got jealous."

"Everything was fine until Gemeca showed up."

"Who do you think you are?" he asked. "Do you think you're the only woman that wants me?"

"Boy, please. You're not special."

"But you gave me special treatment."

"What is it you want? Higher position? More pay?"

"I want you to stay away from my mother and stop talking bad about Gemeca."

"Yes," Kenya bucked up, "I met with your mom and she told me everything. She's trying to protect you."

"She's a nosy spinster just like you."

"Excuse me?!"

"No husband, no purpose, and no future."

"You think Gemeca is suitable for you?"

"Yes," Marquis said. "She's young, futile, and ready to get on with life. See, I don't have to fuse and fight with her like I do with you. She's easy to get along with. She doesn't have all the baggage that you have."

"Wrong," Kenya said. "I'm the exception to the rule."

"No. You're about to turn fifty and no man wants to deal with you because you're too difficult."

"It's called knowing my true worth."

"It's called being delusional. If you knew your true worth, you would still be with your husband, not fooling around with a 20-year-old guy at your job."

That hit Kenya hard and it hurt her.

"All right," she said, and moved aside.

Marquis opened the office door and walked out.

---------------------

Marla was on the phone with one of her girlfriends when Marquis arrived. She told her they'd catch up on the latest church gossip later, and she let Marquis into her one-bedroom apartment. When Marla tried to hug Marquis, he blocked her with his long arms.

In her heart, Marla knew what was coming. But, she just wanted to see if she could still manipulate her son and defuse the situation. After all, Marquis was the only family member still in her corner. If she lost him, she was as good as dead to him, or invisible, or worse--ignored.

"How you been?" Marla asked him.

"I know about you and Kenya."

Marla had a look of indifference.

"Marquis..."

"Before you claim you're trying to protect me, let me remind you that I'm a grown man."

"Marquis, listen--"

"I'm talking, mom."

Marla zipped her lip and stood in silence. For how long, she wasn't sure. The last man to speak to her like this was her ex-husband, right before they got divorced.

"I don't go around budding into your life, sharing your secrets and your personal business with others. I want you to give me the same respect that I give to you. I want you to back off and let me be a man. Can do you that?"

Marla asked, "Can I speak now?"

"Can you answer my question?"

"I think you're overreacting."

"Did you listen to a word I said?"

"You sound just like your father. He was abusive and egoistical to me. You have to be better than that."

"You're a delusional nutcase, just like Kenya."

"Name calling is a sign of insecurity."

"Denial is an indication of resistance to change."

"Marquis, this is stupid. You came here to start an argument with me over a tall, lanky orangutan-looking WNBA reject that's trying to turn your heart away from God? She had you kissing her in the church bathroom with her dressed pulled up like a prostitute! I didn't raise my son to lay down with hookers and embarrass me!"

"What about how you embarrassed dad?"

"That's between me and your father."

"Well, what I did is between me and Gemeca."

"Come back to church. There are plenty of nice girls there that can help you become a decent man."

"I don't need a woman for that. I have to create my value so that I can lead. She has to be a helpmeet for me and support what I'm trying to do."

"Your father and I were equal partners."

"That's why your marriage failed. There can't be two heads. One spouse leads, the other follows."

"You have the same toxic, misogynistic views of your father. No woman wants to be a slave to a man."

"Dad is a nice guy. He put up with you for years. He still does, because there's a part of him that still cares about you. The issue here is you think you can talk trash about me and get away with it. But, I'm not your husband."

"And you'll never be him! He was a good man! He let me take charge, because we were equals. You just want a young girl that you can manipulate and control! He was man enough to handle a strong woman!"

"No man should have to handle a woman like she's wild beast who can't control her emotions and her mouth."

"You're going to regret those words, Marquis."

"And you're going to die alone, you miserable old nag."

Marla swung her hand intending to pop Marquis in the mouth for his comment, but his long arm snapped out and caught her hand before she could land the blow. His grip was firm and the intense pressure he applied to her wrist caused her hand to go slightly numb.

Marquis released her hand and stepped away.

"Stay out of my life," he pointed to her.

After Marquis slammed the door, Marla went into her purse and fished out her inhaler. She took a hit and took a moment to regulate her breathing before she collapsed to the kitchen floor and cried her eyes out.

----------------------

Just as he promised, Marquis returned to Gemeca just after midnight. Hannah was once again gone, off to parts unknown, more than liking meeting with Germaine in some remote location outside of town.

Gemeca was still wearing her onesie, but her bonnet was removed. She had washed and dried her hair, and blew it out into a medium-sized afro that made her look divine.

"Did you straighten things out?" Gemeca asked him.

"Yes," he sat beside her on the bed. "But I don't think I've heard the last of my mom. She can't let things go."

"Your dad is pretty cool. He was the only guy at your church who wasn't foaming at the mouth over me."

"Well, he's been around the block. A pretty face and a nice body don't impress him. He said he had that with my mom, so he's over it."

Gemeca put her head on his shoulder.

"I've never had a boyfriend before."

Marquis held hands with Gemeca.

"Why don't we seal the deal?"

Marquis lifted her head and kissed her. They caressed one another for a bit, before Gemeca stood up.

"What?" he asked.

"We can't," she told him.

"Why not?"

Gemeca wanted to give herself to Marquis, but--

"Aunt Flow. She's a monthly vistor."

"Your aunt is here?" he asked.

"No. Code red. Girl Flu. Shark Week."

"You want to stream TV shows?"

"I'm on my period, dumb ass."

"Oh."

Gemeca folded her arms, then she sat down on his lap and leaned back until her head was beside his.

"But there is an alternative."

She grinded her bottom against his pelvis.

"You can always use the backdoor."

"What's wrong with using the front door? It doesn't make sense for me to walk around to the back of the house just to come inside."

Gemeca side-eyed him, annoyed.

"I'm kidding," he said, and coiled his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "Do you have any lube?"

-----------------------

While Marquis was in the shower, Gemeca found her oil-based lubricant and slathered her naked body in Black Chamomile oil so that she smelled heavenly.

When Marquis came back to her bedroom, clean and refreshed, Gemeca was on the bed, laying on her stomach, her feet up, crossed at the ankles. Marquis let his bath towel drop, exposing his frontal region to her.

He's average sized, she thought. Not bad, though.

Marquis climbed on top of her and let the underside of his erection rest in her warm gluteal fold. She popped a sharp fart that tickled his penis, and it made them laugh.

After that, Marquis got right to work on her neck, kissing it, sucking on it, and even gently biting it.

When Gemeca felt his rod stiffen, she handed him the oil-based lube. Marquis sat up and applied a hand soap pump amount to his erection. Then, he dripped some lube on her natal cleft and got back on top.

Gemeca put a pillow under her arms and turned her head to the left as she felt him dry humping her butt, his penis sliding between her cheeks. He put his mouth to her left ear to find that it was cold from helix to lobe.

Gemeca would often push her butt against his pelvis like they were having sexual intercourse, and she loved it when he moaned, because she was getting him so hot.

On a few of the strokes, she felt the head of his penis bumping her backdoor. But now she was getting fed up with his teasing. She pushed her behind up and tried to match his rhythm. When she saw an opening, she went for it. She waited for the right moment to surprise him.

When he shifted his pelvis forward again, Gemeca forcefully bumped her ass into his pelvis, causing his erect penis to enter her anus and fill her rectum. The sensation sent shockwaves through Marquis' body. He damn near collapsed on top of her at the feeling of her butthole.

Yes daddy, Gemeca thought, feeling his penis work its way into her rectum. Split my shit open. She bit her lip with her eyes shut. Tear my booty hole up. She pushed her butt into his pelvis, making his penis go in deeper.

"Oh God," Marquis breathed.

Fuck yeah, Gemeca thought. Right there, daddy.

She squeezed her cheeks together while he stroked, making him feel like he was in her vagina. Her ribbed rectal walls gripped his erection mercilessly, without ceasing.

"It's yours," Gemeca proclaimed. "Take it."

Marquis couldn't believe where he was. He was on top of Gemeca, fucking her fuckable ass, his face planted deep in her afro, smelling tree oil she used to moisten her scalp.

While he stroked, Marquis felt what he thought were random bumps in the works. He could only assume that they were forgotten morsels of poop that had yet to be expelled. In his mind, he dubbed them dookie crumbs.

Then, he felt the tip of his penis bump something hard.

"I can feel it," he gasped. "I can feel your dookie."

"Push it back up there," she told him. "I'm not ready to use the bathroom yet."

That only made Marquis go harder.

But, that made the turd in there quite angry.

When the log pushed against Marquis, he pushed back.

Then, he felt his fire hose about to shoot a stream.

"Oh Gemeca!" he cried out.

Marquis unloaded an unearthly amount of semen into her rectum, filling it with chunky baby gravy. He panted and fell on top of her, penis still oozing thick jizz.

Gemeca felt her turd moving, and it pushed his penis out and crowned, prompting Marquis to sit up and open her cheeks. The beast was coated with cum, dijon-colored, flecked with dark dots, and it was lumpy.

It rose out of her anus about 2 inches before to broke off and landed between her thighs. Some urine escaped her before she pushed out the rest of the poop. Marquis cleaned up the mess quickly, but didn't wipe her.

Instead, he got back on top of her and popped his still erect cock back into her backdoor. It was super slippery in there and he went right to work, pounding the fuck out of her. Gemeca rubbed her clitoris while he stroked.

I'm about to blow, Gemeca thought, hearing his pelvis clap against his buttocks. I'm being fucked in the ass by this man and I just took a shit for him. She groaned some more before she felt her nether region explode in a wet mess of piss, female ejaculate, and period blood.

After changing the bed sheets and washing off in the bathroom sink, Gemeca and Marquis went to sleep.

They woke up after 3am and talked about their future together. Gemeca expressed interested in being an online model like her mother and grandmother. Marquis said that he was okay with it, as long as she didn't show her face.

Guarding her identity while she exposed herself online brought to mind the one person Gemeca felt that Marquis had to meet before they went any further.

"There's somebody I'd like you to meet," she said.

"Really?" he asked. "Who?"

"The person who gave me the same advice you did."

"A close friend?"

"Closer."

"Your therapist?" he joked.

"No," she answered. "My father."