All Comments on 'The Telephone Call'

by Sarby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 2 years ago

Good and fun...keep writing stories like this...👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to see a part 2 please.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Very nice story. Finish it . It's always good to read a story with decent people getting a happy ending. 7 stars, the Bear approves. I'll read your shit all day, man. Don't worry, I can't count. You deserved it, though.

The BEAR

Winger534Winger534over 2 years ago

Need more from these two! Maybe her Pimp tries for revenge and Nick kicks his Ass? I dunno but we need more!

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

loved it hope there's a part two

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Hell Ya!! I agree with the other astute comments ... Great beginning - now you need to run with it. It cry's out for a part 2. Needs even more ... FAMILY!

IteachbandIteachbandover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Really like the quick character development and the way you got me hooked on what’s going to happen next. Kudos!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow... all the crap those poor fatherless kids have seen from ramblin' Mom. They NEED to mature stability of this guy. Right out of the box, he's teaching them to clean up, to be responsible. Your writing and insight are terrific and make this story so very readable! This needs a Chapter 02!

.

Great writing! Plus... you get points for knowing the difference between 'hon' and 'hun'! This story, easily 5++/5!!!

.

Keep! Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it , a great story line and with the kids added ? it gave it a feeling of reality .

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Great character development, lots of fun involved. Would love to see more of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was ok with this story until the kids came into it. You never really mentioned what kind of mom she was, but it was upsetting that she left her kids overnight with the babysitter to go "hook" herself out. Left them with someone who just left them alone for over an hour & didn't even care that she left them alone. That was terrible I feel sorry for those poor kids. Mom is a whore who puts her needs first. Who was taken care of her kids while she was having all this sex? Did she just bring random guys home & screw them with her kids there? She left him stay the night after just meeting so I'm guessing she did. Shame on her & now she brings this innocent guy into her sex crazed life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is not romance, more likely belongs in humor and satire. It's not believable. A young girl abused by her uncle, turns into a nympho single mother of two and her first night as a pimp's whore turns bad but instantly good? Hah!

SarbySarbyover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, this was one of my first stories and it shows on the believability of the characters. It was fun writing it, and I have many more ready to put on.

For some reason, Literotica has blocked me from adding stories. They have not communicated with me on what the problem is. Oh well…

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Don't ever apologize. The Bear loved it. 6 stars 'cause I can't count, but it deserved it. The Bear approves. Would like to see a couple of more about this 'family'. It's to see the good guys win once in a while, especially working-class stiffs.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The mother is a whore since 12yrs. How do such whores bring children unto the world, and 2 of them too!! Does she even know their fathers!! First night on the job do what was she doing before that??!!

Dork can now be her pimp

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And, in 10 months, the new, loving couple, have another baby, making mommy and daddy have 3 kids. Eva is not a hooker, she's a proud mother and wife... Please write another part... 10 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous