All Comments on 'The Temp Ch. 04'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous , can’t wait till his boss catches them

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Oh, there going to get caught. Nobody could be behaving this way in the office and not get found out. The questions is why is this girl so freaky and did the women who assigned her know it. If she did know it why assign her to him? Well written and entertaining.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Premise continue to be good.

Story not so much.

Still too jumpy. Boom into sex of one kind or another. Boom, again. Boom again.

Lots of sex. Lacks eroticism, though.

Nowhere does he get his cock played with for a while -- first outside his pants, and then hand directly on cock. No teasing from her -- ever. Just boom!

No dialog about how he likes what she's doing. Would he like more? Different? Faster? Slower? Would he like to cum right away or shaould she keep teasing his cock slowly and gently so the sensations go on and on and on.

Nowhere does she indicate what she'd like him to do to her. Not to her pussy. Not to her ass. Not to her breasts.

No real breasts invilvement. No titty fuck in any of the chapters so far.

No indication as to why they wouldn't have taken this to someplace other that the office, where there would be the chance of getting caught and distractions. His home; hers, a hotel/motel.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Temp Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Temp Series Info