The Temptation: Curvy Cutie at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this too. Cozy. So...How are you feeling about me now? I know you'll know for sure later...but do you think this is our only time?"

"I have...no idea." I put my hands on her chest, and felt her breathing. "I don't know what this is. But it doesn't feel like nothing. I mean..."

"It could be something, but...let's just see? If so, me too." She breathed softly.

"Yeah. Okay, Molly."

After this I would be driving back home. There might be shame later, and maybe it would be too big a secret to keep. Time would tell.

Maybe things with Molly would fade. We got what we wanted. But maybe we were more than that.

Maybe Tass will be the one I would start to drift from now. Maybe we had been drifting fir a while.

I had no idea.

All I could think about in that moment, as I hold Molly close, is how good she makes me feel, and how I make her feel.

I hold on to that feeling until it's time for me to go.

12