The Temptation of Laura Pt. 02

Story Info
The Bakers invite Laura over for dinner.
2.2k words
4.64
17.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers

I could feel Abby's bare foot glide slowly up my leg underneath the dining room table. She sat right across from me, between Maddy and her mother. I sat stiffly in my chair, trying desperately not to react, but keeping my legs spread apart, doing nothing to stop her. Abby would not even look in my direction, instead keeping her eyes glued to the screen of her phone--but I could see her unable to contain a mischievous smile as her toes slid up to my inner thigh, then pushed further until her big toe was pressed firmly against my cock, already stiff and straining the thin fabric of my panties.

It had been a few weeks since that Friday night Abby and I first hooked up. She had made a habit of coming over to my house to fuck at least once a week since then. I knew it was risky, but I could not resist Abby, and she made it so easy. Her parents were not the most attentive to her, and she often just walked over without them knowing. On the occaisons they did know, Abby always had a simple excuse ready for them, like helping me with something, or getting help from me with something else.

I craved her body constantly, but I let Abby set the pace of the relationship. She was still aloof as ever, and I did not want to come across as too needy, so I hardly ever texted her. I would just wait for the "u up?" or "u free?" I would get from Abby whenever the mood struck her.

This day had been different though. It was a Thursday and Susan Baker, Abby's mother, had called to invite me over to dinner that evening.

"I know how much you've been helping Abby with these admission essays of hers, and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. With John always flying back and forth from Saudi and me constantly putting out fires for the Association, we just have not had a spare moment for her."

"Of course, Susan! I've been happy to help. Abby is really such a bright young woman." I had to just improvise, having forgotten (or perhaps never known) what Abby's latest excuse for coming was.

"Well, we are having my famous leg of lamb tonight and I would love for you to come join us, as a thank you. I can open up a bottle of wine and we can catch up!"

"That's very sweet of you. I'll come by when I get out of the office." I knew it was bound to be unbearably awkward, not to mention the added risk of exposing my relationship with Abby, but some part of me was excited to flaunt the secret.

I went directly next door after work, not bothering to change. My hair was down and parted in the middle, with long curls hanging just past my shoulders. I had on a white button-up blouse tucked into a long grey pleated skirt that did not quite reach my ankles. My wide black belt and black pumps matched my matte black nails.

"Laura! So good to see you again! I'm glad you could make it." Susan greeted me at the front door with a polite hug. "Come in! I love your skirt, by the way."

She lead me past the foyer to the formal dining room, seperated from the kitchen. Susan's blonde hair was cut shorter than mine. She looked more conservative as well, in her thin beige sweater, navy pants, and pink ballet flats. Susan looked young for her age, nearing 50 surely, and I knew I would be attracted to her were I not for her politics and personality.

The girls were already sitting at the long oak dining table. Maddy, clearly dressed by her mother, looked like a porcelain doll with her deep blue dress and golden curls. She scribbled away in a small notebook, only pausing to give me a "Hi" and a smile. I only had eyes for Abby though, who I had not seen since the Sunday before. Abby's hair was long and perfectly straight as always, and her blue eyes locked on mine, cutting right through me. She looked slightly more tan than usual, and her makeup was immaculately done. She had on tight jeans that were bright white, and a bulky orange sweater that she had cut into a crop top to show off her thin waist. She was already barefoot when I arrived, and all her nails were long and pastel pink.

"Hey Laura, what's up?" She asked casually.

"Hi Abby.. Just excited to try your mom's lamb. How are your admission essays coming along?" I wondered if she'd even bothered to write any.

"The home-made mint sauce is the key! Secret family recipe!" Susan appeared from the kitchen with a bottle of Pinot Noir. I had not noticed her leave. "Can I pour you a glass, dear?"

"Yes, please!" I made my way to the open seat across from Abby. Maddy was on her right and Susan her left.

"Can I have a glass too?" Abby asked her mother in a mostly joking tone. Susan just shot her a stinging look.

"Is John not joining us?" I tried to change the subject.

"He's coming, just running a little late." Susan gave me her patented Stepford smile.

Most of dinner passed without incident. I navigated polite small talk with the Bakers, endured John's rant about inflation, and stomached most of my lamb and mint sauce before I first felt Abby slip her foot under my skirt. I even managed to keep my cool about that at first, but she kept escalating things.

Eventually, her leg was completely extended under the table and she had my cock gripped tightly between her first two toes. Without looking up from her phone, I felt her stroking my shaft through my panties. Up and down, up and down. She was not in a hurry, clearly savoring the position she had me in.

I felt myself starting to sweat--having to bite my lip and, at times, grip the edge of the table for dear life just to keep from moaning and doubling over. The fact that I was also having to nod along while Susan dished about petty neighborhood gossip hardly four feet away from me just turned me on all the more. Slow and steady, Abby just kept stroking me, and I began to worry she would make me cum in my panties right there at the table.

I could feel it getting closer, and finally had to make it stop. I abruptly pulled my chair back from the table enough to free myself of Abby's toes, then stood and excused myself. I knew there was a restroom through the kitchen and around the corner and made a bee line for it. "Sorry, I just need to use the lady's room."

Closing the door behind me, I leaned over the sink holding on to the sides of the vanity and took deep breaths. My cock was throbbing for release and I just needed it to calm down before going back to the dining room. That's how I was when, a few minutes later, Abby slipped into the restroom behind me.

"What are you doing here?!" I managed to both whisper and yell. "They will catch us!"

"Haha Shhhhh.." She said, with a finger to her lips. "They won't. They started arguing about mom's HOA bullshit. They won't come in here."

As I turned to face her, Abby smiled and placed her hand against my bulge through my skirt. "I got you pretty hot and bothered, huh?" She began a gentle rubbing motion.

"Oh fuck..."

"Can I help you with it?" She whispered, looking up at me wide-eyed.

Without another word, Abby pulled her top off and hung it from the towel rack. She did not have on a bra and her perky little breasts were as evenly tanned as the rest of her. I was dumbstruck as she lowered herself down to her knees and hiked up my skirt to reveal my cock, straining against the front of my white cotton panties.

I managed to come to my senses enough to hold the hem of my skirt up for her. She pulled my underwear down to my ankles and kissed at my waist and thighs before finally taking hold of my cock with her right hand and sliding the tip into her mouth.

She knew we did not have the luxury of time and immediately started bobbing up and down, her lips sealed tightly against my shaft. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she sucked me off. I was already close, but those eyes were sending me over the edge.

"Fuck.. fucking god.. Abby, I'm so close."

"Yeah? You going to cum for me?" She pulled her mouth off me and started just stroking my shaft with her hand. "I want you to cum on my tits. All over them."

"Shit.. I'm.."

"Yeah. Cum for me, Laura. Paint my tits--with my parents so close.."

"Fuu.." I could not contain it. My cock erupted and Abby directed my cum rught in the middle of her perfect little rack. I was leaning against the vanity for support, trying to pant as quietly as I could, as my cock pumped and throbbed. Abby rubbed my head all across both her breasts, wiping the last drops onto herself.

Once it looked like no more jizz would come, Abby licked her fingers clean and pulled her sweater back on over her head. She did not try wiping off any of the cum from her chest, instead leaving it for her sweater to obsorb.

"For the rest of the night, just think of your cum all over my chest, and that no one else knows." She said with a wink. "Just wait a sec before you go back out."

With that, Abby turned and hopped out the door, leaving me breathless, with my panties down, my cock dangling, and my skirt bunched up in my hands. What a girl.

John and Susan were arguing about property taxes or some such when I composed myself and went back to the dining room. Abby was back on her phone like nothing had happened, and Maddy was gone. No one noticed anything out of the ordinary. Susan poured me one more glass of wine and tried to changed the subject.

"How is the firm doing, dear? You said you hired more staff, right?"

"Oh yes, it's always growing. And we do some estate planning now as well. So, let me know if you two want a will drafted or anything."

"We do need a will, don't we John?"

"Do we get the nextdoor neighbor discount?" John flashed me a smarmy smile.

As the night wound down, Abby and eventually John both made their ways upstairs, leaving Susan to pick my brain about wills, trusts, and estates. She ended up sitting beside me at some point and refilled my glass. Every time she mentioned Abby, and how she wanted "the girls to get everything," I could only think of my jizz splattering against Abby's chest.

"I'm sorry. Am I boring you, Laura? You seem distracted."

"Oh, not at all. Just normal work stress. things I need to get done at the office tomorrow."

"I'm sorry to be keeping you up late. It's just nice to be able to relax every once in a while." Susan reached out and rested her hand on my arm, leaning in and lowering her voice. "John is just wound so tightly all the time. I can't be comfortable around him these days."

And you're not wound tight? I thought to myself. "Well, I'm sure his job has been very stressful."

"You must have so much fun, Laura. No husband, no kids." Her hand lingered on my arm. "I hardly ever got to go out before I got married and had Abby."

"Ah well, sometimes. I'm married to my work though... It does keep me busy."

"I'd love to go out dancing one weekend." Susan seemed to be talking past me. It was clear she'd had a good bit of wine. "If you go out some time, let me know. I need some fun in my life."

"Haha. I sure will, Susan. But I should really be getting back." I finished my glass and stood.

"Oh, of course. Look at me rambling on. Here.." She stood, still clutching her wine glass, and walked me to the front door. "Thank you again for coming. I hope we can be better friends." She said, giving me a much closer hug than when I arrived. I could not help but think how curvy and full-figured she was under all that wool and starch.

"Definitely! I'll take you downtown one of these days." I offered politely, just trying to get out the door.

When I got back to my house, my phone lit up. Abby had sent me a picture of herself topless in her bedroom. "Thinking about me?"

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers