The Temptations of Dee Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The male waits as the female prepares their living accommodation." Mr Chipmunk seemed to be doing OK. He gazed about himself with a complacent air - he did remind Dee of someone - and then used a front paw to scratch his butt. More giggles from the kids.

"Nature is a world of competition and each must fight for his place and the right to a female." The camera cut to another chipmunk, a chipmunk sleek of fur and bright of eye. His fur seemed darker to Dee and he certainly seemed bigger than either of the other two. She knew the BBC carefully edited these shows but the new arrival really did seem to spot the female and begin to move in.

Mr Chipmunk suddenly became aware of the new arrival. He struggled upright out of his bracken couch and chattered in a high tone. The new arrival just came purposefully on and gave a single commanding squeek. That was it for Mr Chipmunk. His ears went down, he turned tail and he got out of there as quick as he could. The new arrival advanced to the nest and the female, without a passing glance at the retreating Mr Chipmunk, moved closer to him to exchange sniffs and nuzzles.

"The alpha male claims his prize." The new arrival moved around behind the female and...

"DAD - we were watching that!"

David had a set look on his face. He didn't like that sort of thing in family viewing.

'It was so easy in nature,' thought Dee, 'none of the complexities we humans load on ourselves. If he'd watched more of these shows he might have learned his lesson and been more of a man these last few years.' Well, it might be too late now but that was up to him. If he got his finger out and made an effort for their anniversary - it should be easier now he couldn't just follow his usual routine - then that would be one thing. If he didn't then, well, he should have learned his lesson from poor Mr Chipmunk.