All Comments on 'The Temptations of Dee Pt. 12'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sad

I love my interracial stories especially when they end up pregnant. But this story has now run its course. As I say I love my interracial stories and you are a very talented writer but I’m starting to get bored with this story. But do not get me wrong I love teacher being pregnant but . How do I put this I want something fresh from you and not in these sorts of chapter thing . As I said your stories always kept me hooked but now they have lost there imagination. That’s why I’m asking you to try and write stories that don’t have to rely on the next chapter. You have got such a great talent and I was hoping that you would now write stories that aren’t like a novel.

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Very good story line, please continue!

No complaints that you take your time and you write everything out at length - to Me that is a plus.

It sounds like a certain server girl could form a new storyline! YESSSSS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another wonderful addition to this magnificent storyline. I enjoy watching her changes as she slowly becomes who she was born to be. Dee's battle of embracing her emerging self against her current family life is one to behold. This is a truly unique story and cannot be captured quickly. Please keep at it!!

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

Another great story coming to an end. Maybe we can hear how Hazel becomes a "BLACK OWNED HO" or you could relates the young server's progression into the world of "HO FOR BBCs". There's no need to add a chapter as to how David reacts when he learns how Dee has finally cross her Rubicon or it could be included as a sidestory within a story, much like you did with Anna, Dee and Georgia.

mack_minemack_mineabout 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting for the next parts to come.. i sure hope this is not the end of the story!!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 3 years ago

Love it! I love how you are detailing, and we are watching, Dee's journey towards her true "self". Evolution takes time and we get to witness it in this wonderful story. You have a splendid and naughty imagination. Thank you for sharing it with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story gets hotter. Dee will ask Bill to marry her and divorce David. Jessica will line up the best black attorneys from her black owned law firm to thoroughly work over and clean David of everything he owns with Dee getting a very handsome support agreement, custody of their three children and the legal fees paid by David who will be reduced to owning virtually nothing and filing for bankruptcy.

Linda will get a nice lookover from Jess who will find a way to Senate her into becoming black bred as David is dumped by his girlfriend. Jess will use her influence to get Linda fired from her job and have the black owned law firm file meritless lawsuits designed to cash out everything she owns To make a settlement, Linda will agree to pay reparations for her racist behavior and agree to work with Jess into paying tearfully creating apologies for racism by agreeing to become black bred to the downtrodden black men and converting to becoming a submissive pussy licker to black women.

Dee raises her three children to becoming more accepting of black children. Her son becomes best friends with blacks over computer games and her two daughters become more submissive to black girls while knowing well any misdeeds they cause is paid with an ass reddening spankings applied to Mom Dee's luscious ass..

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago

hot maggie tells me should would love to be black bred and join the sisterhood,

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 3 years agoAuthor

I had to delete Whackdoodle's comment on taste grounds. However, rest assured that (s)he loved my story and reckons the author is a genius! Thanks whackdoodle!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are we ever going to learn more about this "new development" that Jess and Co. are working on?

crimfolkcrimfolkalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon - it is pretty much ALL according to Jess's and Emily's plans

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 is now available. A lot of world-building in this one but I hope you enjoy it. Challenge 6 is 80% written and should be submitted before the end of the month. Thanks for all your kind comments and support