The Ten Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure, I'll be there.' He kissed her again before pulling away and heading to one side of the room. Marina lingered for a second before bumping into Audrey again. She guessed she could use a drink at this point. Or six.

As Sam walked away it took him a second or two before he connected The Viewing Room to those curtains. He guessed this room was connected to multiple other rooms via one way mirrors. He approached a random curtain and took a deep breath as he mentally prepared himself for what he was going to see. 'No matter what it is,' he thought, 'I have to stick it out. If Marina sees me leave she'll have one up on me and never let me live it down.'

He stepped through and felt his heart sink. He was watching what must be the tamest sex he's ever seen. Through the window was a young interracial couple laying down and kissing, not unlike Marina and himself had done countless times. This couple also consisted of a white male and black female; the female in this room was a very dark complexion, compared to Marina, who had a golden tan skin tone.

This girl was also quite tall, 6 ft Sam guessed, and the guy was shorter and stockier with a strong build. Above the window was a gold plaque with black, stylised letters that read 'VANILLA'. On each side were arrows with similar words in them. The arrow on the left said 'WATER SPORTS' and the arrow on the right read simply 'HARDCORE'.

Sam looked back through the window. He didn't know why, but there was something about watching people without them knowing that he found to be stimulating in a way porn never could. The guy moved on top of her, kissing her neck and the girl complied by laying on her back. He continued kissing her, but moved from her neck to her chest where he swirled his tongue around her erect nipples. He moved down her stomach to her hips.

His mouth lingered over her pussy for a second before starting again at her feet. The couple laughed as he stroked her legs. Down her legs he kissed until he got to the soft flesh of her upper thigh. Sam loved this area of Marina's body. It was so soft and supple he just couldn't help himself.

The guy moved inch by inch in the direction of the girl's dark chocolate lips. He hovered just next to her opening, his hot breath landing on her skin. She gasped and looked down at him, lovingly. He pressed his lips forcefully into the area between her lips and the start of her thighs. She smiled and laughed, kicking her legs. She moaned and then laughed again, as if she couldn't make up her mind if it tickled or pleased her.

After a few seconds he looked back up at her and smiled. He looked back down and kissed her stomach. His head hovered over her clit once again. Slowly, he lowered his mouth and gently licked it. The girl's face lit up as she finally received what she had been deprived of. His tongue would go up on one side and down on the other, circling her clit. The girl's face scrunched up and then relaxed, over and over. He kissed and licked, sometimes starting from the bottom of her lips and ending at the top, just to go down again.

His hands wrapped around her legs, behind her knees and lifted her lower back in the air, so her butt was exposed. He kissed her butt cheek before flicking his tongue over her sphincter. She yelped in delight. He swirled his tongue in circles like he had done with her clit. His lips pressed around her skin as he licked harder. He released her legs and licked his fingers. He touched her clit before trailing his finger down to the soft, wet opening.

Slowly he pressed his index finger inside of her. Instantly, her toes curled up and legs contracted. She let out a sigh of relief as her eyes crossed. He slid it out and then in again, a little deeper each time. Despite the slow speed she was going crazy. He pulled out and lined up a second finger. Both slid in easily. He hesitated for a second and she writhed in anticipation. He kissed her thigh and began licking her clit again before sliding both fingers inside of her. Her fingers ran through his hair.

The contrast of their skin turned Sam on the most. He looked at his watch. He had spent 10 minutes at this window already, he wanted to keep exploring before he met back up with Marina. He looked back up at the plaques, first at WATER SPORTS, then at HARDCORE. He had no idea what water sports were but guessed it had to do with pools or spas which he didn't care too much for. 'OK, give me your best' he muttered as he tried to find a slit in the curtains to the right.

He bumped into someone through the curtains who was already in the hardcore booth and they quickly left so that it was empty by the time Sam entered. After the previous let down, he was not expecting much. This meant that when he looked through the hardcore window he was doubly taken aback. For a moment or two sheer shock held him in place, forcing him to take in what he was seeing.

He was frozen in place for what seemed like minutes before he felt something prod him from the right and he realised that someone was trying to get into this unspeakable booth from the opposite side he came from. He quickly exited the booth and into the main area of the viewing room, thankful no one had seen him watching that particular act. He never thought a bicycle pump could be used like that... and how was he ever supposed to drink milk again without seeing that burning image in his mind's eye? He shuddered. Hopefully the water sports room was better than the HARDCORE room, and hopefully it didn't contain six guys.

Marina stood in front of the curtains. Unlike Sam, she had noticed the small signs above each entrance. She had walked past a few that seemed to be in theme, as well as a few that she had never heard of. 'Femdom', 'BDSM (F>M)' and 'CFNM' she recognised from various late night conversations with Catherine, but rooms such as 'Pegging,' 'Cuckold,' 'CBT' and 'Feminisation' were foreign. She was surprised when she had watched Sam walk straight into the booths and slightly jealous she hadn't been so forward.

Watching from the bar she had realised she was the last person to enter a booth. She was determined not to let Sam realise she felt way out of her depth. She had noticed that the booths' names seemed to be in some kind of order, perhaps on a scale from tame to extreme.

'If I'm going to get through this, I'm going to have to dive in head first.' She thought. She walked straight to the last booth and took in a deep breath before entering without checking the sign. Similar to Sam's first window, Marina could only describe what she was seeing as... underwhelming. This window was both incredibly tame and out of theme with the other booths on this wall.

It was a large open room that had a single piece of furniture in it, and not exactly an exotic one either: a large king bed. On the bed was a petite Asian girl, who couldn't have been much older than 18. She seemed to be from Eastern Asia, possibly Japan or Korea. She was wearing a cute bra and black stockings, with a non-matching pair of underwear strewn on the floor next to the bed. She was laying back with her legs draped over the edge, massaging her clit.

Her body was slowly undulating as she alternated between biting her lip and opening her mouth in a long, deep gasps. Occasionally she would look up at the only other object in the room, a 7 ft tall, 4 ft wide wooden box. As Marina was watching this side-on, she could not see the side of the box that the unknown woman was looking at but could only assume there was a large mirror attached and that the girl was watching herself. Marina continued spying on the unknown girl massaging herself, half out of interest (as she had never seen another person masturbate) and half because in a strange way she was... aroused?

She realised she had been squeezing her thighs together since sometime after she entered. When she relaxed her legs she felt that her underwear was slightly damp. Marina was no stranger to lesbian porn, but something about the young girl reminded Marina of herself, which added to the experience somehow.

Nostalgic memories of puberty came flooding back. The memories came in smells, sounds and feelings before visions. It had made her feel like a woman and Marina thought for all the negatives of puberty, self-exploration cancelled out most of them. The girl stroked her thigh with her free hand as her other leg kicked. Marina was transfixed, a memory of secretly touching herself at a friend's house came back to her.

Her whole body was straight and rigid as she laid next to her friend. Legs and abs tensed, breathing short and controlled. Her hand had slipped under her pyjama bottoms and then slyly beneath her underwear. This was her secret. She could take this anywhere and it was for her alone. She rapidly pressed down against her skin, up and down as she felt pressure transfer through her skin and against her clit. Her mouth was tensed under the blanket and her short, rapid breaths were causing an intense humidity. Her body sweated.

She felt a burning fatigue in her muscles. Again and again she hit that spot causing a mix of pain and pleasure. She felt good. She felt bad. She didn't care. She felt judging eyes as she thought of dirty things. Things that were bad. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be abused. She wanted the boy she loved to pin her down and fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her like a woman. Hard, fast and unrelenting. Pinning her legs down. Covering her mouth.

Making her taste herself. Choking her.

Marina opened her eyes to see the girl's hips bucking wildly up and down as she came. The rooms were sound proof but she could tell by the girl's twisted face it had been intense. The girl's legs lifted as she grabbed something from the bed beside her. An instant later she was wielding a large, smooth, rabbit vibrator. With one hand she spread her lips as the other inserted the soft rubber flesh inside of her. She was too far in to take it slow.

She began thrusting. Her body bucked and spasmed as the prosthetic cock filled her tight, wet opening. She looked possessed. She slowed her rhythm and looked down, concentrating. She fumbled for a button for a few moments but Marina could tell when she found it.

To her surprise, Marina realised her hand had slipped under her underwear and she massaging her own clit. The girl, still looking down slowly manipulated the vibrator so the ears were moving to her clit. As they touched, her body jolted and she needed to steady herself on the bed with her other hand to avoid falling off. Marina thought back to another memory.

She couldn't remember how many times she had came. 10, maybe 11. Was she addicted? Who cared? She was alone. Her fingers hurt. Her clit was swollen. She was exhausted physically and mentally. She wished someone was here. She didn't care who. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to know what it felt like. She wanted someone to cum in her. She wanted to be filled, then left, gasping for breath.

She moved her fingers lower. Lower than they had been before. She reached the spot. It was wet. It was soaking. She pressed the tip of her finger against the opening. She started to explore herself. It was soft. She reached further. She could almost hit the spot. It felt good. She tried to reach a little further and realised she couldn't. She lay in a pool of sweat, frustrated. She thought of a present someone had given her as a joke.

It was a vibrator. She had laughed when she received it. Now it was sitting at the back of her closet. She hesitated. She slipped out of the sheets. She gingerly walked over to the other side of the room. She would have to be quiet...

Marina looked back through the window. The young girl was spent. She was breathing deeply on the bed. Her breathing slowed as she regained her composure. Marina suddenly wished she was on the other side of the window so she could hear those long deep breaths... When the door in the room suddenly swung open. The girl sat upright and turned around.

Four guys, naked save their underwear walked through and approached the girl on the bed, their expressions were indifferent. The girl watched them approach and breathed deeply. Marina started to panic for the girl. For a second she went to tell someone, then remembered she was in the viewing room of a sex dungeon and felt stupid.

The first man removed his underwear when he got to the girl and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her hair back. The girls face was pulled up, looking at the man, wide eyed and gasping. He bent down and kissed her, forcefully. Her eyes scrunched up and he moved his hand behind her head, pushing it towards his own.

Suddenly he released her, but before she could regain her breath he picked her up and threw her on the ground. She got to her hands and knees with her head down. He placed his hand under her chin and lifted until she was staring up at him. Her mouth was open, so the guy moved his thumb just past her teeth and placed it on her tongue.

She closed her eyes and began sucking, massaging his thumb with her tongue. He straightened up, so his oversized cock was level with her face. She stared at it for a second before instinctively taking it in her hand. She shuffled forward and lifted it from the base so that tip was directly in front of her mouth.

It was huge. In one movement she took most of his erect cock in her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft before pulling back. His hands ran through her hair until his fingers reached the base of her skull. She moved her head back and forth obediently, never breaking eye contact.

Two of the other guys moved to either side of her. They grabbed her hands and guided them to their own throbbing cocks. She settled into a rhythm, managing to please three of them at the same time while the fourth warmed himself up. Marina's face was an inch from the glass now. Every breath caused the mirror to fog up a little. Her hand had been down her pants for a while now. Her underwear was soaked.

"This is my favourite room." Said a familiar voice. Marina, startled, whirled around to see Audrey standing behind her. She was holding another platter of drinks, this time shots. Marina grabbed one and skulled it. How many drinks had she had so far? Four? Five? She was beginning to feel light headed. She looked at Audrey's breasts and torso. She felt that familiar urge to be touched. But she couldn't. She wished Sam was here.

"And this is my favourite part." Audrey said as she nodded back to the window. Marina turned back to see the guy getting the blowjob force her head down hard on his cock.

'That has to be most of the way down her throat, doesn't it?' Marina wondered. He held her head there for a few seconds. Her head began to twist and turn as she tried to breathe. Eventually he let her go and she dropped to all fours, gagging and salivating. She looked towards the window in shame and Marina could see her mascara was running down her puffy, red face.

Marina hated it, but couldn't help herself from enjoying the show, or touching herself. She walked back to the window and put her hand against it while continuing to masturbate. She couldn't help herself, she needed to be touched, to cum. The first guy, who was covered in tattoos picked her up and threw her back onto the bed. She sat up for a second before he forced her onto her hands and knees, like a complacent dog.

She was facing away from the mirror and Marina could see her swollen, pink pussy for a second before a guy stood behind her and starting drilling her without warning while the first guy resumed fucking her mouth. Her knees were together, but feet spread out on either side of the guy. Her body was rigid while she got fucked from both sides.

The remaining two guys lined up behind the guy fucking her pussy. Her back was arched and bent a little each time the two guys slammed into her. Marina felt a hand go underneath her shirt and stroke her ribs while a breath of hot air moved over her neck. Audrey's lips kissed Marina on the neck before gently biting her ear.

"Don't be a stranger." She whispered before exiting the booth. Marina's body was overloaded with sensation now. Beads of sweat trickled down her face as she let out a low gasp. The guys lining up were running a train, taking turns fucking the girl's tight, swollen pussy. The two guys currently fucking her pulled out and flipped her onto her back, so she was laying down. Now they were fucking so Marina could see from the side again.

One of the guys sat just above her and placed his dick deep inside her mouth. The other guy fucked her for a few minutes before pulling out. He moved down slightly and pressed the head of his long thick cock to her sphincter. She tried to protest with her hands, but the other two guys restrained her arms. The guy got the tip in and her body went still.

Slowly he slid his long thick cock into her ass as she tried to let out a cry, muffled by the thick, tanned cock in her mouth. Her body was twisting and contorting as the other guy resumed fucking her throat. The guys on either side of her let go of her arms and she moved her hands to their cocks where she started to jack both of them off. Marina was approaching her climax as she began to let out soft gasps and whimpers.

She had never came while standing up and she was coming hard. The guy fucking her throat pulled out and jacked off for a second before releasing all over her face. Marina had never seen a load that big before. The two guys on either side came similar amounts, one load hit her neck and mouth while the other covered her stomach. The guy fucking her ass pulled out and came the most, with loads covering her stomach, hips and pussy.

Marina came harder than she ever had from masturbating, her knees went weak and she slid to the floor where her orgasm echoed throughout her body. She pressed her face against the cold glass as she regained her breath. When she opened her eyes she saw all of the men were sitting and panting. Marina stood up and attempted to regain her composure. When she looked back through the window she saw the men put their tight underwear back on and leave the room. The girl looked like a mess. She was shaking uncontrollably as she sat up, panting and gasping. She collapsed again before getting back up.

She looked behind her at the door to see the last guy leave. Immediately, she stood up and ran straight into the large box in the room. Marina was puzzled, as she had thought a mirror was placed there. The box fell apart, all three walls splaying out in different directions to reveal the young girl untying a naked boy from a chair. Marina's mouth hung open in shock.

The guy's arms, legs, neck and head were held in place by various means, so he couldn't have looked away if he had wanted to. It dawned on Marina that he was forced to watch. This must be her boyfriend. It took a while, but once he was free the two embraced and kissed passionately, despite the girl being covered in cum and mascara.

The girl helped her boyfriend out of the chair and Marina noticed that the guy had some kind of metal cage around his own small, limp dick. Marina stepped out of the booth and thought about what she had seen. Strange images and alien emotions filled her head and body in ways she couldn't explain.

She needed to find Sam. 'Will I tell him?' She asked herself. 'Probably not just yet.' She exited the booth and looked around for Sam but couldn't find him. She looked at her watch. They had 5 minutes to find each other before the whistle sounded. Five minutes until:

Chapter 3: The Initiation

Sam looked at his watch nervously. They had 10 minutes left until the initiation and he had still not seen Marina since they parted ways half an hour ago. He looked around the room to see that some of the other initiates were already warming up. Most were seated on the couches eyeing the devices they were no doubt considering.