The Ten Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" He asked. Marina nodded her head eagerly.

"Yep, mm-hmm," she replied before sealing her lips back on Sam's. Once they resumed kissing Marina felt Audrey's fingers begin to slide her finger in and out of her ass. Sam picked up the pace and began to thrust faster. Marina was in ecstasy. Sam's cock filled her pussy while Audrey worked her ass. The thin, nerve-rich wall between became an explosion of erogenous stimulation.

Audrey alternated between syncing with Sam's thrusts and unsyncing. Either way, Marina was getting fucked like she never had. Audrey removed her finger first and then Sam's cock with her other hand. Sam felt a pair of lips kiss the head and a tongue run up his shaft. He opened his eyes and bolted upright. He looked past Marina to a see a familiar person bury his cock deep in her mouth. He was slightly scared of Audrey after their last encounter, but blowjobs had a way of smoothing relations.

Audrey was an expert and after 6 or 7 times she easily took Sam's head and part of his shaft in her throat. She bobbed her head as Sam fucked her throat. He went cross-eyed and fell back into the couch, which Marina found to be quite endearing. But this was only for a moment, as Audrey began to finger her again and Marina fell right on top of him.

She alternated between sucking Sam's cock and licking Marina out as the couple embraced and kissed passionately. Audrey stopped and stood up. She put 2 fingers into Marina's pussy and fingered her for a couple of seconds before putting the same two fingers deep into Marina's mouth, making her taste herself. Marina, in a dazed state, didn't protest. Audrey placed her hand firmly over her mouth before reaching down and placing Sam's dick against Marina's asshole. Sam thrust slightly upwards, putting pressure on the opening.

Marina's body relaxed and Sam's throbbing head slipped inside of her. Marina's eyes widened as she tried to gasp, but was successfully restrained by Audrey. Marina felt dirty, she couldn't believe she had let a complete stranger touch and probe her in so many ways and not put up a fight. Now she had her hand over her mouth while her boyfriend's dick was in her ass. She felt like a slut. And she fucking loved it.

Audrey, a girl who she hadn't known half an hour before was playing her like an instrument. How had she got Marina to do anything she wanted? Why didn't she do anything to stop her? Audrey kissed Marina's neck and gently pushed down on her shoulders so Sam's thick cock slowly slid inside of her, inch by inch. And god it was thick. She hadn't realised how important that was until now. Her faced flushed in hot shame as a mixture of pleasure and pain took over her body.

Halfway down Sam began to slowly thrust up and down, holding her up by the ass as his cock impaled her. Audrey, content with her work, smacked her hard on the ass before leaving. Marina looked back at Sam and moved her face close to his. She spoke two simple words in Sam's ear that made his blood race: 'Use me.'

Sam buried his face in her breasts and grabbed her around the hips, pulling her down onto him. She felt his cock as it entered her further and further. Marina's face was a mixture of emotions.

"It's too thick." She whispered. Sam looked her right in the eye before he replied.

"I don't care... slut."

Marina's mouth opened as Sam thrusted his cock inside of her.

"Oh my gooooooodddd!!" Marina screamed as she felt the pleasure of Sam's 7 inch cock inside of her. Sam pulled her towards him and began to fuck her. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him close to her. All she could feel was Sam's cock hit every spot she never knew she had. Sam felt her tight asshole slide up and down his shaft. His arms were under hers, but his hands were firmly on her shoulders as he fucked her relentlessly. He licked her neck as she clawed at his back.

Sweat was dripping from Marina's face and down breasts. Sam pulled her down harder and harder until he was completely inside of her. She felt immobilised, unable to move a muscle as she got fucked. He grabbed her and rolled, so they were now in a missionary position, with all 7 inches still firmly in her ass. He grabbed her arms and forcefully raised them above Marina's head so she couldn't move them.

Sam was directly over Marina now, their faces just centimetres apart. He started fucking her again, hard. His cock was so big that she could feel it in her G-spot as well. She felt a strange feeling, almost like she was about to cum, but it was approaching much slower. She had to work for it. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, but she didn't think she had enough control over her muscles. Sam thrusted harder and faster. He was pulling out all the way to the head, then right down to the base. Marina couldn't hold it in anymore. She let out a long, primal scream.

The word 'FUCK' made up her whole vocabulary now. She screamed again as another, stronger wave enveloped her body. She was so close but so far. She started moving her body so Sam could slam his cock into her even harder. Fuck she felt dirty. She thought about how hard she was getting fucked. She was getting destroyed. And when Sam held her hands with one of his while the other moved around her neck, she was no longer a person. She was an animal.

Sam started to choke her and she felt a rush of pressure in her head. Over and over his dick reached into her, harder and harder until she felt like she was going to explode. God, she started cumming in a wave of euphoria. Her vision was reduced to vague shapes and colours. His strong hands held her firmly in place as he slammed into her, unrelenting. He started to groan, low and guttural. He squeezed her neck harder and fucked her stronger.

"I'm cumming." He growled through gritted teeth.

A final wave of shot through Marina's body.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!" She screamed as Sam shot load after load of cum inside of her before collapsing. They lay there panting for what seemed like hours before they heard the final bell ring. Sam's looked over at Marina's face, which was looking back at him in devotion.

"I love you." he said and smiled. She looked back at him in surprise before returning the smile.

"I love you too."

"Do you think we made the cut?" Marina asked, stepping over a puddle. At this point neither of them cared. They were spent. The other initiates walked at the same speed, behind or in front of them as they all walked back to the bus station. They had broken off into couples or groups as they walked the short distance to the bus station. Buses had stopped running as it was early morning now, but Trixie had told them the 10 club owned their own bus which would take the couples back to their houses. Sam thought for a second before replying.

"I hope so. Either way we have a hell of a story to tell our friends." Sam smiled and kissed Marina on the forehead. Marina couldn't stop thinking about the love they had made in the viewing room. It was hotter than anything she could have imagined. She wondered if she could ask Trixie for a copy, it was her sex tape anyway. The night had definitely been an interesting one, but it was as perfect a date could have been... well almost perfect.

'There was just one problem with tonight,' she thought. 'Now my ass fucking hurts.'

*****

Note from the author: This is the first time I've written anything ever, so please leave some feedback so I can adjust the other 55,000 or so words before I upload them! If you would like to give me any pointers feel free to message me.

Thanks for reading!