The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well think of it this way they are keeping their girlfriends happy like a pedicure or shopping they do it then their girls are happy and do things for them. Plus they are entitled douchebags that get daddy's allowance money."

"So they pay you each week...like like a lot?" I stammer my mouth dry my body trembling as my gaze is on his cock again. Damn it! Why can't I stop looking at that thing.

"Well they actually pay me two hundred an orgasm per girl. Meg came twice today. And I decided not to fuck Tina today. I like to keep them needy and desperate. All of them." He winks implying the boyfriends like it now too.

"The... the boyfriends um watch?" I ask as i see his hand move towards his cock. Oh god here it comes. He is gonna shake it for me! I don't realize I am staring smiling mouth agape.

He wiggles it just slightly this time. "Actually they do more than just watch. They get a discount if they suck my cock before or after." He laughs smugly. "They seem to enjoy it now to." His hand lifts from his cock he smirks and lowers it. Oh he is going to shake it again. But he pauses. "Oh that's right your not gay you wouldn't be like them. Youwant me to put some shorts on. Sorry bout that." Matt mocks and stands pulling up some baggy gym shorts.

"Aawwwwmmmmm!" I blush as I hear my own awkward and pathetic moan as his cock disappears. God one more shake please. I think.

"What was that?" Mark laughs raising an eyebrow at me. "Did you want to see me play with my cock? Did you want to suck it? Hmm?"

I gulp and close my eyes in shame. I tremble and shaking I get up the nerve and say confidently as I stand. "Enough! I should get going!"

He nods smugly. "You can let yourself out." He says. While adding, "Tell Jessica I hope she is having a good day and I would love to see her sexy body up here soon. Maybe naked."

I am reaching for the doorhandle as I pause in shock and anger. "You want me to tell my wife... I... I am not like those other guys. You little bitch!"

"First, the next time I see you, you will pay for calling me that. Second, I could go tell her myself if you would prefer. And lastly, leave while you can." Winking.

My face turns red, my fists clench. I turn and take a deep breath. I want to do something, but deep inside I feel compelled to wait, give myself space and contemplate all the implications, maybe because of the loud noises we could simply evict him and all my concerns would be taken care of. He gives me a confident grin and slowly starts to lower his shorts. I quickly turn my face scared of what will happen if I see his cock again. Quickly grabbing the door handle I leave. I stumble slightly down the stairs shaking a little. I pause at my garage. I don't know how I can face Jess right now what I will say. I go to my workshop at the back of the garage. I have a small fridge I grab a beer and try to process everything.

Sitting there sipping my beer lost in thought I hear a ding and look down at my phone. I see that Jess has messaged me a few times.

'Where are you?'

'What is taking so long?'

'Was he having sex?'

'I am getting worried about you.'

I realize that between my loitering and voyeurism and then my conversation with Mark and now hiding out trying to make sense of it all I have been gone a while. Another ding.

'Guess I will come find you.'

Shit Jess is heading up to Mark's place. Fuck! I hurriedly gulp my beer and run out and make it look like I am heading back to our place from the stairs up to Mark's just then Jess comes out of our door. Damn she is gorgeous.

"Hey babe, sorry I was finishing a beer with Mark. Lets go inside." I take her hand leading her back towards our house.

"Well what was going on were they really having sex?" Jess playfully squeezes my ass as we go in the front door.

I gulp nervously. What do I say how do I explain what is going on. Do I tell her I saw his cock? Thoughts swarm my mind and nervously unsure how to broach the topic I decide to change it. "Uh it was um nothing much lets finish what we had started earlier we can talk about Mark later." I say as I open the door and spin her around pinning her to the wall kissing Jess passionately. As my lips press into hers one hand in her hair the other groping her ass, my eyes close. I am shocked when I see Mark's cock in my mind and he is smiling at me with those sexy blue eyes. What the hell? I wonder hoping Jess doesn't notice me being distracted as we keep kissing.

Jess hand slides to my crotch "mmm did those sex noises get you excited?" she asks groping my very hard shaft through my shorts.

I can only nod.

"MMM let me see my hung stud!" She moans sliding to her knees right by our front door.

Sure, but if you saw Mark you would think mine was pathetic. What why am I thinking this stuff. As I feel Jess mouth on my cock my head goes back. I am trembling and moaning as she is sucking me. "Ohh mmm yes suck my b...."

*Knock Knock Knock* Fuck who is at the door right now.

Jess smirks and playfully puts my cock back in my shorts standing up wiping the drool from her mouth. She mouths 'sorry' to me turning and opening the door. I am shocked as its Mark. Little... well big fucker has a knack for cock blocking me today.

"Hey there!" Sexy grin not subtly but obviously checking Jess out. "Sorry to bother you guys but I can't get hot water up in my place and I need a shower. Do you think you could call someone or check out the hot water tank? And if you don't mind could I use your shower? I really need one." Giving Jess the pathetic puppy dog eyes.

"Uhh well sure Kyle is handy. Babe can you go look at the hot water for Matt?"

I shrug in annoyance. "Uh yeah if I get it fixed, do you just wanna wait and see and shower up there?" I look at Matt.

"Um well it would help if I could do it now here. Please I am so sorry to impose." He softly touches Jess arm.

"Its not a big deal right honey?" Jess says giving into Marks bullshit.

I take a deep breath "I guess."

Mark says "Thanks!" smiling stepping into our place. "Wow Jessica beautiful house you decorate almost as beautifully as you are!"

He is coming onto her right in front of me. The balls on this kid. "Ex..." I start to say.

As Mark interrupts me, "So go let yourself in upstairs I left it open!"

"Uhh" my mouth hanging open stupidly.

Jess, "Babe go on he just moved in he needs hot water. Can you go check on it?"

I gulp breathing shallow, but I nod and step outside. I am shocked as Mark closes the door right behind me as I hear. "Yep gorgeous house gorgeous lady...."

My head spinning in confusion I am worried and want to return as quickly as possible. I half jog up the steps and enter Marks apartment. I see on the TV is a homemade video. It is Meg the sexy redhead dancing. I am shocked as she starts stripping. I see her nipples come into view. I have always been a boob man but never gave special consideration to nipples. But her's are fucking amazing they are so long and plump. As I hear "Mark babe mmm I need that big cock!"

"Oh is that right Meg? How is that tight asshole you seemed pretty upset last time when I shoved my cock up there?"

"Oh fuck it hurt so bad!" She groping her tits on camera clearly being filmed by Mark while swaying sexily for him. "I cried so much your just so huge. But then it started feeling good! I will take it again! I will do anything to get fucked in my juicy cunt by you! You know that."

"Good little whore. Pinch those nipples and tell me who you are."

I watch as she pinches these huge long nipples. "I am your fucking whore I belong to you master!"

I suddenly realize I am lost in watching my own cock in my hand jacking off. Ohh crap I left Jess alone with this kid. I tuck my cock back in my shorts as I notice a note on the tv. I reluctantly turn the tv off and grab the note.

'I picked a video of Meg for you. I could see how much you were intrigued by her nipples they are special huh? Not as special as my cock though. Be honest with yourself if you had to choose between seeing my cock and her nipples up close what would you choose? LOL I assume by now you are realizing the hot water is fine. I am actively flirting with your wife. If you want me to stop you better hurry back. If not stay awhile in my place watch some porn. See if you can find the video of Meg and Tina in a threesome with me.'

That son of a bitch! Damn he is clever. I can't believe he thinks he can just seduce my wife so easily. Would she give in? My mind playing tricks on me I contemplate it for a moment. Damn I would love to see Meg and Tina together. I think but I head back out down the stairs to my house. I slowly open the front door listening. I hear a laugh from the kitchen. As I step in I see Mark and Jess chatting.

"Hi Hunny I was just chatting with Mark getting to know him better he seems sweet. He said you and he had a good chat earlier."

I gulp remembering his cock out most of the time I blush slightly. "Yep."

"Go on tell Jess!" Mark says. "Tell her about what we talked about."

I blink at him hoping I am not blushing too much. "Uhh umm... like what?" I ask

"Sorry about that Jess I thought Kyle would be excited to share." Did he just apologize for me to my wife. "We talked about my work and how I am able to afford your place. We talked about the big opportunity Kyle saw before himself. I was kinda hoping he would be willing for you two to jump in bed with me. You know a partnership that helped everyone."

I have cold sweats I am now clearly blushing. I glance at Jess but her eyes are glued to Mark's baby blues nodding.

"Sounds interesting. I hope its legal?" Jess giggles

"Oh well yes as long as we are clear about the details. Why don't I grab that shower while Kyle explains more about the big opportunity."

Mark being the confident little shit, unceremoniously walks off towards our bathroom.

"So what's up babe?" Jess smiles

I gulp "Honey we.. he... I..." my hands shaking.

"Just say it?" Jess giggles

"I... I can't I want him out of here. He is he isn't what you think he... he I am scared." I answer surprised by my own honesty.

Jess shakes her head. "Is he a drug dealer?" Here voice a whisper. "Cmon just tell me the truth so we can deal with it." She says in a hushed slightly annoyed tone.

I gulp hard. I close my eyes trying to decide how to delicately tell her. I slowly open my mouth exhale and blurt, "He fucking has a huge cock he is like some sort of sex god he fucks those girls and gets paid by their boyfriends to do it. I think he expects me to offer you the same way. I think he expects me to.. to.. to want his penis too, but I am not gay... right?" Oh my god what did I just say. I look at Jess who has a vacant expression on her face. Blinking its like the words are swirling her head and she is trying to put them in order and make sense of what I just blurted out.

"Uhh ha funny funny. So does he like sell drugs, do bitcoin, murder for hire, or what?"

I look at her unsure what to say or do. Laugh it off tell her its a joke. I think but I can't formulate the words. I am sure I look like a deer in headlights. I just blush a little and I gulp.

"It's true?" Jess squeaks.

I just nod.

Jess motions for me to say more.

"I went up there right after the others left. Mark had clearly fucked the redhead. I went in and he showed me his cock it was soft but big.... Really really big!" I manage to say in a breathy odd tone.

Jess pauses nodding coming to grips with it all. "Definitely not what I was expecting by the looks of him, but Mark does have a certain confidence doesn't... wait did you say he wants you to like his penis, but that you're not gay... wait did you ask me if you were gay?"

"Don't give him to hard a time." Mark says walking out with only a towel around his waist. "I have not met one person yet who has seen it and hasn't wanted to touch it, taste it, feel its power. Kyle didn't get that opportunity earlier because he was rude to me so his first time will be in front of you." Mark stands in between Jess and I in the middle of the kitchen currently his back to me. I can tell he is smiling at Jess letting her see his 6 pack and hypnotic blue eyes.

"Wait just a se..." I start to say.

Mark turns to me opening his towel. There it is hanging in front of me hidden from Jess by the back of the towel.

"Please stop!" I whine

"What did you call me a little bitch. Jess your husband called me a little bitch it was very rude. I will forgive him if he kneels and holds my cock and says sorry."

Oh my god. I have cold sweats again. My hands shaking face red.

"Um uhh well if he needs to apologize." I hear Jess stammer. I notice Mark holds the towel exposing his firm ass to Jess but she likely can't see his cock.

I gulp and shake my head hoping this is a bad dream.

"Now!" Mark barks at me. As he wiggles his hips and I see it sway hitting both his thighs.

In shock I feel my kneels shake and buckle as I find myself kneeling a few feet from Mark. I hear an audible gasp from Jess. Mark steps towards me one step. I can't speak but I find my hand reaching out trembling I touch the still soft yet enormous shaft it feels powerful as my fingers don't touch around the girth I just hold it admiring its weight. My mouth open in shock at what I am doing. Slowly I look up. I gasp and let go.

"OH GOD Jess I am sorry!" I moan as I see my wife has moved next to Mark and is looking down over the towel with him. My gaze going back and forth between the two of them. I see Mark lean over and whisper something to Jess, who is obscenely staring at his huge soft cock.

Her eyes widen and she blushes. "Mark says you were supposed to apologize to him."

I gulp. "I am sor..."

"Wait babe! I think he said to hold... to hold..." I see her eyes wide staring at his penis "...to hold that big cock while you apologize... you probably need both hands to hold that thing." Jess moans her voice lusty.

Mark smiles confidently at her.

I put my right hand near the base and my left near the head for the first time I notice it is a little firm nowhere near hard but he is clearly enjoying this. My face beaming red in shame. I look up at Jess then to Mark "I am sorry I was rude to you Mark" I can't help but rub softly on his cock as I say it.

"Holy fuck!" I hear Jess moan watching this.

"Its alright. Good, keep rubbing it softly while I talk to your gorgeous wife. Want to see him kiss it or do you want a turn babe?" Mark says leaning over to Jess kissing her ear as he says it this time for me to hear.

"Bu.. but I said I was sorry!" I protest in a whiny tone.

"This is for your wife! And you! This is no longer punishment. I am sure you're enjoying yourself." He says to me without looking down. His towel drops as he uses one hand to cup my wife's ass the other in her hair kissing her ear. "What do you want sexy?" Mark asks her.

God he is kissing her. I am holding... I am rubbing his cock. I think. I am a little angry, a little embarrassed, and if I am honest a lot excited.

"Both!" Jess breathing heavy her nipples clearly engorged her body shaking. "I want both... maybe we can relax and you can tell me more about yourself while we watch my husband kiss your cock?" I see her blush a little and her eyes lower a little clearly holding back from saying everything.

He spanks her firmly not hard but confidently. "Finish!" He says like a alpha stud.

"Oh oww!" She blushes and nods. "It it's exciting to see him...see my stud husband enjoying such a magnificent... such a huge cock! I want him to suck it!" looking down at his cock and me. "Then later we can do other things?" Her voice sultry and nervous at the same time.

"Jess!" I gasp loudly I blush and realize I am holding his cock even more passionately as my life comes crashing down around me in moments. "But I... I am not gay!" I blurt out. Looking up as Mark takes her chin and kisses her with a confidence and passion. It's a quick but good kiss leaving Jess gasping.

"Who cares about stupid sexual orientation labels. We all know we all want this. Your wife can see you marvel at my cock. Besides you can be here when I fuck your wife for the first time or you can leave either way I am fucking Jessica!"

I swallow hard. And lower my gaze to his balls as I softly stroke his now semi erect cock. How have I never noticed his balls I think. They look like two tennis balls hanging behind the enormous shaft. Unable to answer I tremble holding his cock.

"Kyle please it would be hot to see my stud husband sucking a big juicy cock! Please!"

Shocked I look up and see Matt whispering in her ear as she encourages me. God this kid is a cocky little shit. "Babe is he making you say this?" I moan holding the hardening shaft up staring at the head mere inches from my mouth trembling.

Jess leans down as Matt pulls his cock from me. I see Matt's cock sway as he steps back into the living room sitting on our couch naked. My hands feel empty. I let out a soft whimpering sigh as I watch him. After a moment I hear, "Babe!" Jess turns my face to look at hers. "Fuck that is a gorgeous cock isn't it?" She smirks at me not expecting a reply as I stare at my wife's gorgeous face my own cock firm, "Whatever happens today I am your wife. I don't care if you suck a cock. He didn't make me say anything. I hope you're not upset but I want that cock too. I have a feeling that Matt is a real dominant and instead of our sort of roleplaying he will be a true dominant with me... maybe you too." Winking! "But none of that changes how I feel about us and our marriage though. Lets have fun." She leans in kissing the side of my mouth.

"But...but!" I moan as I softly kiss her back. "I am a man I can't suck..."

"You better stop or Matt will take me back to his place and I will get fucked senseless and you can just stay here." Jess looks me firmly in the eye. "Besides!" I feel her hand on my crotch "You have a raging hard on right now and we both know it's from touching and watching Matt's cock."

I grunt and groan my cock feeling harder than its been in sometime. It aches and throbs as she squeezes it. I blush a little more at her words. "Ohh god I can't believe this is happening." I moan out loud to everyone in the room including myself.

"Ha. If it helps those two dickheads willingly suck my cock before or after I fuck their girlfriends now." Matt laughs.

I look back over at him and so does Jess. My eyes widen in utter shock as I hear Jess moan, "HOLY FUCKING HELL!" Matt has been stroking his cock and made it hard. From a dozen feet away I estimate it has to be at least 10 inches but probably more. "My GOD! OH MY GOD ITS... ITS... How big is it?" Jess moans while holding my hard 7 inch cock confined in my shorts.

Mark smirks confidently "This is probably 11 maybe 12, but I get a little bigger when fully excited." He says matter of factly. "Now I am tired of all this talking, either the three of us come to an agreement or I am taking Jess..." he pauses "Actually I will take her to a nice hotel for the night. If Kyle doesn't want to be a good little husband for her and suck my cock."

I just stare at him in awe. How can a kid say something like that? Why am I considering it? What is going on? Ohh god do I want this? I glance at Jess her nice tits sitting high on her chest capped by engorged nipples showing her excitement. "I will do it!" I moan

"Good. Why don't you go grab me a beer and bring it back on all fours naked. Jess you turn some music on and strip for me. After you can come here." He winks and pats the spot next to him.

Jess stands and smirks down at me "Don't worry we are doing this together!... Alexa play the jam mix!" Our jazzy fun playlist starts as she sways and starts to strip.

I stand up and grab a beer from the fridge. I see from a distance Jess dancing topless and in just a thong a few feet in front of Mark. Her boobs and nipples look amazing on her perky D cups. I have never seen her nipples so engorged. Oh my god her thong looks wet. Then I see Mark's cock it is raging now and clearly a foot or longer. I throw caution to the wind and pull my shirt off and my shorts down. My 7 inches slaps up against my chest. How do I crawl and carry a beer? I wonder to myself.