The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice boobs babe but your nipples don't compare with Meg's." Mark says confidently. I see Jess blush a little. "Tina got you beat in the ass department, but your face is better than either of them." He casually confidently compares her to other girls. I would never say anything like that. As I see Jess now naked blushing and sitting down next to Mark her body is trembling. Her hand reaches towards his cock but he puts it on his six pack. "Not yet! When you do get to touch it you better prove your worth my cock and time!"

I listen in shock from the kitchen as I hear Jess let out a little moan looking up at him rubbing his six pack "YES SIR!" She moans. I gasp. I put the beer under my chin and drop to my knees. I start crawling. Oh my god I am gonna suck a cock.

I find myself at his feet kneeling I hold the beer up. He is letting her hands roam his chiseled body, abs, chest, biceps. Mark nods to me holding the beer. "Your gonna be a good girl for me aren't you?" A commanding confidence in his voice.

"Umm uhh what if I am not?" She teases back

Mark smirks raising his eyebrows "I was talking to your husband. HA! But you don't mistake me for your sissy husband I can tell you've been needing a real man to use you! Now get the beer and lift it to my lips!" He says to Jess. Did he call me a girl?

A little surprised but my wife takes the beer from me blushing opening it and tipping it to his lips. As he takes a sip. "Yes sir show me how a real man takes control!" I can see Jess trembling as I gasp at her words.

Jess moves the bottle back and without looking at me his eyes bore into my wife's but saying to me "Alright bitch open wide for my cock, I want your wife to see you willingly drooling on my rod. NOW!" His voice strong commanding and firm. Jess leans closer to Mark clearly enjoying his demeanor she grins down.

I shiver as I see his large cockhead and a drip of precum on it. The head is so big I worry about getting it in my mouth. Its like a tennis ball but purple and throbbing. I feel my mouth water my hands feel clammy as I slowly lean in. I don't realize how long I am taking but this is a huge step for me. All of a sudden his cock slaps my cheek firmly. Its weight and the force Mark uses makes me moan as a red mark forms on my cheek. "Owwww!" I moan.

"I said now. If your mouth isn't around my cockhead now your wife will be punished next." Mark commands.

"Ohh god!" Jessica moans.

I look up and notice the blushing grin as she bites her bottom lip admiring Mark's confidence. I wonder for a split second if she wants to be punished but not wanting to disappoint Mark and feeling my mouth water more and more I lean in and feel his head touch my lips. I kiss and nuzzle it opening as wide as I can to get the head in my mouth. It feels soft and firm at the same time. I feel a jolt up my spine. I lick around the tip as it fills my mouth.

"Ohh WOW!" Jess exclaims looking at me slurp on his nob. Then I hear "OWW FUCKING SHIT OWW!" Jess moans

I manage to look up enough with so much cock in my mouth to see Mark groping Jess tit firmly. I have never dared to squeeze her tit so hard. Its red and purple and engorged. Could she like that? I try to ponder but I am also trying to suck my first cock and it's a monster. I can't get more than a few inches in. As I feel Marks free hand on the back of my head. I notice Jess hand stroking down to the base of Marks shaft. Her nuzzled next to him on the couch. He groping her tit powerfully. As I try to take more I gag and blush.

"Don't touch it yet!" Mark says to her and her hand slides back to his abs.

Despite knowing I should be embarrassed and everything in my culture telling me I should be. I feel natural I feel like sucking this cock is the only place for me at the moment. I feel precum leak into my mouth and it tastes sweet and salty at the same time. This stud! I belong here on my knees for him. I can't help myself as I wrap my own hand around my hard shaft. I start stroking it. Mark's grip in my hair gets firmer he pulls me off and tilts my head back. My mouth feels empty without his cock.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?"

I blush removing my hand from my throbbing shaft.

"Good girly boy!" He pats my head.

I gulp and feel drool on my lips as I try to nod unsure how to respond to that. As I hear Jess "Oh my god your so uhh Umm sexy Uhm powerful!" Jess moans one hand near the base of his shaft but Mark has yet tp let her touch it. Her other hand on his abs as he fondles her tit still very tightly making it look bruised.

"You like me asserting myself?" Mark asks and suddenly pushing both her hands to his shaft. I see her face marvel as she can barely hold it with both hands.

"Yes... Yes sir!" Groping it hungrily.

"Your wife is turned on by me humiliating you. Thats fucking kinky. I think I am gonna enjoy you two. Why don't you beg to lick my balls while your wife takes a turn sucking my cock!" Mark says.

Jess needs no more encouragement as she moans in delight holding the shaft with both hands she leans over and kisses the head moaning slurping it. As I watch Jess suck the huge monster phallus, I am even more excited. My cock feels like it might explode without being touched. In my ecstasy I open my mouth to answer Mark.

"Oh god Mark! Uhm sir please may I suck your big juicy balls. MMM Please I need them in my mouth! I loved sucking your cock its so big! I loved sucking it in front of my wife! Pleading begging I notice Jess bobbing wildly on the cock. Only able to take a few inches herself. My newlywed wife just a few days past our honeymoon worshipping this monster cock. Her hips bucking moaning while his cock is in her mouth. From my angle I just have to guess but I assume she is dripping wet. She manages to get about four inches of the large phallus in her mouth.

"Go on bitch suck my giant balls while your wife sucks my big fat cock!" I can't even get my mouth open enough to suck one of his balls in my mouth so I just lick and kiss them. My eyes meet Jess and she is lost in lust smirking at me while drooling on his enormous shaft.

I lick that ball knowing this is likely leading to Jess being fucked. Am I ok with that? Is he gonna keep humiliating me how far will this go? How much fucking sperm can these things produce? Sperm! Fucking Jess! I think remembering that Jess hasn't been on birth control for a couple months as we had decided to try now that we were married. Maybe he has condoms? Do they make condoms this size? These humiliating dirty thoughts turn me on as I lap his balls I start to jack my raging hard on.

"Ohh good whore! You suck that big dick much better than your husband!" Mark moans his head laid back on the couch enjoying both of us pleasuring him. Jess and I look at each other for a few moments her sucking and humping at the air, me lapping his balls and jacking my throbbing cock.

"God are you a stupid little cocksucking husband or what? I told you not to fucking touch your little penis didn't I?"

I never thought humiliation was something I would be into but his words made my face beam with shame as I kneel back dropping my hand to my side as my whole body trembles in humiliated ecstasy. "I... I am sorry!" I moan as I notice Jess purr on his cock refusing to let it out of her mouth.

"Off girl off!" He pats Jess head degradingly and she moans. "Yes sir!" drool on her chin. "I have to teach your cocksucking husband a lesson."

I blush more as Mark stands up. Jess moans leaning back onto the couch watching she spreads her legs. "May I touch my needy pussy sir while you teach him?" Fuck she is smarter than me asking permission so sweetly.

He looks at her up and down "Hmm naw. I want the only thing your kitty to feel today is my hands mouth or dick nothing else! But you asked so nicely so I will reward you later!" Winks. She swoons and her legs shake as he turns to me. "Stand there!" Pointing to the end of the couch. Mark then scoots Jess over a little. As I stand shaking blushing he moves and pushes me so I am leaning over, face on the couch ass in the air.

*smack

"Fuck!" I moan my legs shake as he spanks me harder than I have been spanked ever and it's been 20 years since someone gave me a proper one. Jess teasingly swats me but it's always a soft gentle slap. This had me clench my fists.

"A proper response is 'thank you sir' wait on second that I think you should call me master."

"Wow!" I hear Jess moan I look up and see her eyes wide watching in shock with a odd expression. I try to decide if it's turned on or fear.

"I didn't hear you!" Mark says to my lack of response *smack*

This one is harder "Shit shit!" tears well in my eyes "Fuck I am so sorry sir! Umm master fuck thank you for spanking me!" I moan. Thinking I thought this kid was a nerdy gamer, but holy hell he is strong. My ass checks burn now a similar color to my cheeks.

"A lot of guys who assumed themselves studs are really betas and just need to be shown!" Mark says matter of factly to my wife. Who just marvels at him a true alpha stud nodding with the most lustful grin. *smack*

"Ohh!" I moan in relief this one more firm still a little painful but nothing like the others. I glance back. "Oh my god!" I moan realizing he spanked me with his cock. I have a blushing smirk. "Mmm thank you master!" I look into his eyes and lick my lips "Your big cock spanked me so good!"

"Damn! You are a quick learner and accepting this way quicker than I thought! For that I give you a reward, you may lick my cock for your wife!"

How could sucking or licking on a cock become a reward to me. I wonder as my mouth waters staring at the cock now closer to my face. I look up at Mark my former nerdy now confident alpha. "I don't deserve it. I was such a jerk to you sir! I probably deserve more punishment." I moan trying to impress him more. I lean forward trying to lick it but he steps back.

"Is that true?" he looks down at me a smug smirk and raise of the eyebrow. He then glances to Jess.

"He felt like you would be a nerd he could easily control as our tenant!" Jess says

"God what a little bitch." Mark laughs as I feel another...*smack* my whole body moves forward with the powerful slap.

"Aww FUCK FUCK OHH MY GOD PLEASE OH PLEASE SIR I AM SORRY!" I cry the pain so intense. My fists clinch my ass stinging my eyes watering. "PLEASE I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE A TRUE ALPHA STUD... YOU ARE THE BOSS ANYTHING YOU WANT. FUCK I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE DONT SPANK ME AGAIN DA...." I stop myself. Oh my god what was I about to say.

My chin is lifted by Marks hand I look up as he uses his free hand to tap his cock on my cheek. "What was that? Go on!" He smirks.

I feel his cockhead tap my cheek then trail up near my eye and rub on my forehead. My mouth waters "Please don't spank me... uhh uhh don't spank me again.. ohh god don't spank me again... please dont make me say it!" I moan.

"NOW!" *smack smack smack*

I scream out silently into the couch. This one truly hurt me. I feel tears on my cheeks. I look up at Jess. She stares down at me with a shocked expression. "Oh Daddy please dont spank me any more you are hurting me!" I whine.

"OH MMM FUCK!" I hear Jess moan as she is rubbing her tits watching.

"Daddy! What the fucking shit?" Mark chuckles. "You are a pathetic little shit aren't you?" I can't do much but nod and try to tilt my head and mouth to lick his cock as he pokes and rubs the tip on my face. "Oh do you need daddy's cock in your mouth?" I moan as he puts the tip to my lips and I happily slurp on it. I feel comforted sucking on it the pain easing a little.

I feel him lean over me and hear Jess moan as Mark kisses her. I hear them passionately making out as I slurp on a few inches of his hard cock drooling. His massive head invades my mouth and I love it. I can taste his precum again and feel so good sucking it. I hear Jess moan as he breaks the kiss and starts kissing down her neck.

"Ohh god." Jess moans as Mark kisses and bites her neck. "I can't wait for you to fuck me!"

*Slap* I turn in shock at the sound with still the head of his cock in my mouth. I see Jess blinking eyes watering, shaking her head, eyes blinking, cheek red.

"You can beg! you can ask nicely...you do not presume I will fuck you" Mark says.

Do something he slapped your wife. Stand up to him. This is getting a little insane. I release his cock and look up " Please daddy. Please master. She is learning! She will be a good slut for you and if you need to punish, please punish me in her place." What did I just say? I think shocked at the words coming out of my mouth as I reach up one hand cupping his left testicle the other cupping his right. I marvel being able to hold them in separate hands as I look up submissively.

Mark looks down with a amused expression at me. I think even he is shocked at my words.

"I am sorry sir. I am sorry I just really hope I get to experience your magnificent cock...please fuck me... umm daddy!" I hear Jess moan. Then she moans in my ear "Thanks for being willing to take my punishment little bitch."

"Well she already got slapped and it wasn't that big of a misstep so we can move on." Mark smugly laughs. "You both need to work on cocksucking skills but to be honest no one has gotten more than about 4 or 5 inches of me in their mouth so you both aren't bad for first timers. And you two are kinky as hell. You are the first ones to call me daddy and since I am younger than you both it turns me on." Winks at us.

Jess and I next to each other both smirk and lick his cock simultaneously from the balls up each side to the head. "Anything for you daddy!" We say in unison. As I hold and fondle his balls with two hands.

Jess then continues "I would like to prove I am better than your other girls. I want to try and take more of your cock than anyone before. May I please try to take more of your gorgeous cock in my mouth Daddy?"

I smirk at my wife as we both lick his cock together our tongues dancing around it.

"Fine! You can try, if you impress me I will fuck you. If you don't I will punish both you and your husband. Your punishment will be severe. His will be unbelievable." Mark says matter of factly as he smirks down at us licking his cock like two whores. I shiver believing his words.

I feel Jess nudging me. "Move!" She says pushing more. "I need to get this cock in my mouth." I slide off the couch releasing his cock completely I kneel from the floor. I see Jess slide onto her back laying her head off the couch hanging it upside down. This giving her an angle for his cock to slide into her throat.

I see his huge balls sway against his thigh the head straight out over a foot from his pelvis a true adonis. I lean up close to Jess and moan "I will help you take daddy's big cock!" As he brings it close I wrap my hands around it and place the tip at her mouth. Jess moans and opens wide taking the first few inches fairly easily. I kiss her cheek and rub his shaft feeding her. I push as I hear her grunt and gag. Her gag reflux is pretty tame as she has been deepthroating me for years, but Mark is something different.

"Ohh mm ohh yea yea mmm milk it!" Mark moans his head back slightly his hand caressing Jess' boob more gently now than before. "Stand up bitch boy but keep your hands on my dick." I do as I am told shivering as I stand next to him feeling Jess struggles with about 5 inches. It's his width its so girthy in her mouth. Mark surprises me as his free hand grabs my cock. "Mmm my bitch has a decent little penis don't you?" I grunt and groan as he squeezes it. I open my mouth but I don't know what to say. He starts rubbing it "A cute little penis! Or is it a clit?"

"Ohh ohh god!" I groan as I feel my balls churn my cock aching to explode in ecstasy. Proud that I am pleasing him. "Its a penis unless you want it to be a clit... daddy!"

"Don't you cum little dicklet!" Mark teases looking at my cock. "Or your sissy will be in trouble!" His voice scolding my penis clit like an adult speaking down to a kid.

I blush and nod as I curl my toes trying not to cum. Jess grunts and gags clearly seeing Mark's hand on my cock and my two hands on his. Is he bi? Oh god what if he wants to fuck me? Do I want that I mean sucking his cock is different than being fucked right? Wait does he want me to fuck him, he said I had a cute little penis and told me not to cum yet. Could he possibly be willing to get fucked he is such a stud. My mind ponders these things all of this happening so quickly. But I don't have time to dwell on them. I feel Jess tap my thigh. I glance down as she grunts and her lusty eyes reminding me of her task. She has about 6 inches in her mouth.

I move one hand to her throat massaging it from the outside very gently. I look into Jess eyes and breath slowly through my nose reminding her to relax. She breathes in slow through her nose and I move my other hand to Mark's ass. I push and squeeze. Wow his ass his firm. I notice as I push and Jess throat bulges as a couple inches slide in. About 8 inches of his cock is in Jess mouth and engorged throat. Her lips look painfully stretched. My hand on her throat can feel his cockhead in her throat and I massage it gently marveling at this feat. My other hand is on his ass and I don't even realize I am caressing his butt.

"Ohh my god, you did it you hot little slut! Fuck you two are good little whores!" Mark moans looking down seeing the majority of his cock in Jess mouth. "Back up!" Mark grunts nudging me away. "You can touch daddy's ass later!" He winks at me as Jess eyes go wide. I can't respond but to step back a little. Mark's hands now on Jess perfect tits he squeezes firmly and looks down. "You better fucking stay relaxed!" Mark warns as he pulls a couple inches of his cock back and then hammers his hips down. I see Jess grunt and spasm as her throat is impalled around 10 inches sinks in as he pulls back and slams into her throat again. "OHH FUCK I HAVE NEVER FACE FUCKED BEFORE YOU HAVE SO MUCH OF MY BIG DICK IN YOUR THROAT!" his balls swing and hit Jess forhead.

I stare in awe as Jess' eyes water and her face turns purple. Mark slams in and out managing to shove almost his entire dick in her mouth. He. slams in and out about 15 times and then pulls out. Jess hanging upside down coughs and snots onto her own face trying to take some breaths. Mark taps his cock on her head. "Good girl! You keep that up and you will be my number one fuck soon enough!"

Jess pants and moans coughing nodding she manages a smile up at Mark.

"Its time. I think your pussy has earned my cock. Get down on the floor on all fours like a bitch!" Mark commands. Jess still panting slides down off the couch onto the floor shaking she crawls away from the couch on all fours. Her ass is facing me and Mark and her athletic thighs frame her ass and pussy perfectly for us. I gulp hard I have never seen my wife's shaved pussy like this it is dripping and bright red and the lips look to be throbbing. Her clit which has always been small and hidden a tiny little button beneath her crest is now engorged and visible. I blink its almost unrecognizable. Her little butthole winks as Jess pants and grunts on all fours.

"OHH god please I need it so bad! I need daddy's big cock! Please fuck me like my sissy husband only dreams of doing." Jess begs on all fours looking over her shoulder.

Somehow a moment of clarity hits me in the midst of this standing next to Mark. I look at Jess. "Honey you are not on the pill. Um you're fertile. Uh... uhh!" I turn to Mark. Do I dare ask him about condoms. "Mark umm uhh... umm condoms?" I say in a hesitant squeaky manner.

Mark shakes his head. "I thought you had learned your lesson. I will have to punish you more after this but right now I need to fuck that juicy pussy. Crawl under your wife and lick her pussy and watch while I sink my dick in her fertile cunt you little bitch." *smack