The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww!" I moan as I fall to my knees my face aching as Mark slapped me. I slide under Jess in a 69, my rock hard 7 inches straight up at her face. As my head is under her I feel a drip of juices from her pussy fall onto my eye.

"Just watch for a moment don't lick her yet, just admire as I sink my monster cock in your fertile wife. Thats what you want isn't it baby?" *Slap* Mark firmly slaps her ass.

"Ohh God owww yes yes ohh just fuck me please please put your baby juice in me! Get me preggo like my sissy husband can't!"

Without any other words I stare up as Mark puts the head of his cock at the throbbing dripping entrance to my wife's pussy. He grabs her hips and slams 8 inches in. I see her whole body lurch forward as she lets out a loud howling animal moan. Does she really want his baby we barely know this kid...this alpha stud...this new daddy who is now in charge. I think to myself watching in awe as her pussy literally drips juices all over my face. I can't help but lick my lips.

"OH FUCK DADDY YOU BOTTOMED OUT OHH OHH YOU HIT MY CERVIX!" Jess moans.

Mark holds his 8 inches inside her as his balls sway. "You will learn to love me ruining your cunt for any other cock! And bitch boy I decided part of your punishment for asking me about condoms is not licking your wife's cunt you just watch for now."

I let out a moan tasting her juices dripping on me. I lick my lips "Yes daddy! Please fuck her fertile pussy please cum in your bitch please breed my wife!" I moan. I watch as his cock slides slowly back out the tip the only thing left inside.

As it slides back Jess moans. "Fuck fuck ohh my I had no idea sex could be like this! Please please ruin my cunt... I mean please ruin your cunt daddy it belongs to you!" I see her whole body trembling her pussy a bright red color. Her cunt bulging out towards me so full of cock.

"You may not cum until I say!" He slams into her again hitting her cervix hard her body lurches forward. "If you cum before I say I will not orgasm inside you today my bitch!" Mark grunts.

"OHH GOD OHH FUCK PLEASE I NEED TO CUM ALREADY! Your hurting my pussy daddy hurting it so good!" Jess shaking wildly toes curled insane amounts of juice drip on my face.

Mark slowly pulls his cock until just the tip is in again. He doesn't say anything just holds the tip in. I see Jess thighs tremble.

"Please please shove it in again! Hit my cervix!" Jess cries, but mark holds still. I just spent a week long honeymoon fucking Jess two to three times a day and I have never seen her body or cunt like this. "Daddy fuck me please!" She moves back to fuck herself but he steps back. "Anngggmmmm dadddddddyyyy!" she moans "I need it!" she cries out.

"What will you do for it?" Mark asks calmly

"Fuck! I will do anything for you to fuck me!" Bucking her hips back again but he still steps back preventing any more of his cock then the head to penetrate her at the moment.

"Take it up the ass?"

"Oh my god its huge and my ass is virgin... but yes!"

"Get preggo for me?"

"Oh shit um uhh yes yes! Yes I will take your child over my husbands. I will raise yours as my own. Please daddy become a real daddy. FUCK ME!" Jess begs

I listen in shock but my own cock is still painfully erect as I listen while pussy juice drips on my face.

He pulls his cock out with a plop. I hear her whimper but he caresses her ass and lower back leaning down kissing the back of her neck. "Will you date me? You're hotter and cooler than my college sluts!"

She gulps and pauses for the first time. "YES! YES OF COURSE! I don't know what it means for my marriage but I would happily come stay in your apartment tonight all night or longer."

"What do you say to that little bitch?"

I know he is talking to me. "Why wouldn't my wife want to date you daddy! You are in charge I just hope you let me stay!" Oh god why do I keep saying these things. Do I mean it?

Mark just laughs. And without warning he grabs Jess hips and shoved his cock into her harder than I thought possible.

"AWWWWWWWWWFFFFFFUCCKKKKKK" Jess screams he whole body shoved a few feet forward by his cock slamming her cervix.

"A couple more of those I might break into your womb!"

"Anything for you!" Jess says in painful bliss. Pushing her hips back trying to get more she may have 9 inches now.

Mark holds her hips and slides slowly until just the tip is in.

"Ungg ohh god please no more teasing daddy please anything fucking anything you want I will do!"

"What if I want to fuck your husbands sissy ass?"

"Mmm god it's yours I would love to see that!"

With that neither of them acknowledge me but Mark starts to slowly sensually fuck my wife. My cock aches I want to rub it. I want to cum, but I know I shouldn't. I resist as I lick the juices dripping from my wife's cunt to my face. My wife so easily gave up my ass to getting fucked shouldn't I be angry? But I can see the greatest cock's outline in her tight belly and smile in lust as it looks so gorgeous bulging her tummy out.

All the while Jess moans bucks her hips and begs to orgasm. Mark has amazing stamina and despite all the pleasures he has had so far seems able to fuck and fuck without worry of orgasm. I have never talked about it with Jess but always feared I came too quickly for her.

"Ohh my fucking god please please I need to cum! Daddy please may I orgasm?" Jess moans writhing.

Mark slaps her ass pushing in. "Is that what you want little slut you want to cream so hard for daddy?"

"YES GOD YES!"

He pulls out slowly til just the tip is in. "You may cum!" He says as he slams in powerfully again. Using his hands to pull her hips to him. This time I see his entire cock sink in. I hear his balls slap her clit. I can see her belly bulge out even more. I can make out his cockhead so deep inside her. I hear Jess howl.

"AWWFFFFUCCKKKKK" Jess cries out in an animalistic howl.

All of a sudden her pussy spasms and I feel a torrent of juices splash on my face. Jess shaking moaning her body collapsing trembling wildly as she moans and purrs. I feel her pussy and Mark's cock now on my face. Mark bucks lighlty balls deep in her his hands on her ass caressing softly. Jess face laying on my thigh right next to my throbbing aching cock. My face drenched in juices. I want to start lapping at her pussy, but I hold off waiting to ask permission first.

"Ohh god thank you thank you ohh fuck daddy that was so insane was that an orgasm? I am not sure I have ever had an orgasm before!"

I tremble under her desperate to lick her juicy pussy. I am soaked as she squirted I assume. And the outline of Mark's bulge deep inside.

"That was what I call a Mark orgasm its special you wont get it anywhere but from me. Maybe we should call it a daddy orgasm though?"

"Mmm yes! Daddy absolutely! Fuck I love you daddy! I love your daddy orgasm!"

Mark still hasn't cum but gently rocks inside Jess as she continues to tremble on top of me. I imagine Mark smiling smugly.

I manage to turn my head slightly to get some air to beg, "May I please lick her pussy daddy?" I moan.

"Naw not right now... well for being good you may take three licks from her clit to my balls, but hurry. I want to show your wife, my little slut, what I can really do. I am gonna fuck her passionately up in my bed or maybe yours."

I let out a moan and press my tongue to her clit that is a firm ball of flesh, it is about the size of a ping pong ball. I have in the past never really noticed her clit it was so small but now its so engorged, warm and wet. I suck it quickly and lick. I taste my wife and her juices are so sweet. As I lick back her folds are so thick and wet so hot and throbbing. I can feel Mark's shaft bulging her out. I reach his balls and I moan and lap at them kissing them.

"I said three licks not slurping and worshipping. But I find it interesting that you did what you were told with your wife's cunt and now you are slurping on my balls."

I blush realizing I am sucking on his big right ball, licking them passionately. Oh god I am wanting his balls more than my wifes pussy is that true. Well at the moment it is. "Mmm well!" *Lick slurp "I like your." *lick slurp moan "BIG cock daddy!" *suck suck lick "and balls!"

"You are being very disobedient!" Mark says sternly. I sense a little teasing in his voice enjoying my compliments and sucking as Jess is happily still shaking in post orgasmic bliss. But also a firmness and desire to continue to assert his authority.

"So if i dont." *lick lick kiss "Stop worshipping your." *kiss kiss suck "Big balls you will punish me?" I tease back.

"Thats right! I was gonna let you watch me cum in your wife but not now." Mark slides slowly back out of Jess as she purrs. I blush as I wiggle and scoot under her to keep my mouth on his balls and now the base of his shaft in view. My face and chest are soaked with Jess juices. Just the head of his cock is in Jess. I keep licking slurping them. I see his hand slap her firm butt. "Mmm your husband is being bad! So his punishment is to wait here while I seed you. I have decided for now I want to fuck you in my bed. You will not put on clothes but happily and eagerly walk naked outside and up to my space. I want you to let yourself in and lay on my bed waiting on me! Get going I have more punishment for him, but you dont get to see that." He pushes her hips his cock plops audibly from her. Such a huge cock I am expecting to feel it fall onto me but instead it points upward.

"Ohh god mmm!" Jess crawls up to her feet. I manage to catch her looking down at me a horny amused expression on her face as I look around his ballsack resting on my mouth and face. "What a needy little bitch! He cant get his mouth off your balls." Jess moans. I see her perfect tits bounce high on her chest as she moves to the door. "God my neighbors may see me!" Jess declares more out loud than to anyone in particular. She pauses at the door and steps outside closing it.

I am alone with Matt my tongue on his balls. I feel like he is pondering something standing above me softly stroking his firm cock. I kiss each ball soflty. I decide I should talk as he seems to be enjoying himself.

While keeping my mouth on his balls and licking and kissing in between words I start, "I don't know if I am gay now or bi or what but I love your huge cock and balls. I hope me and Jess are pleasing you Daddy... master. You are truly amazing! I know Jess will definitely want to get fucked by you any chance she can. I am totally ok with it. I dont know if you normally breed girls or if that was just talk to humiliate us further but I believe we would both eagerly accept you breeding Jess. We are powerless to stop you anyway!" I pause and lick up one ball to his shaft. But he seems to be waiting for me to continue. "I um I... I heard you say fuck my ass. I would do my best daddy and it excites and scares me your so huge! Do you normally fuck guys? Umm you don't have to tell me if you don't want to I am nothing to you. I guess what I am saying is that I hope we can all be together and enjoy each other and grow in kink together. I like being dominated I think. I like being humiliated I think. I... I um I don't know what else to say." I blush feeling silly. He puts his cockhead to my lips and I eagerly suck it in. I feel safe. I feel calm I feel happy on my knees sucking his cock.

Mark shrugs and half chuckles looking down at me. "Quite the confession for a guy who thought he was a straight married alpha a few hours ago." I swirl my tongue around his cockhead in response. "I have never fucked a guy. Those other two studs... I make them suck and clean my cock since they were such assholes to me. But I never made them get naked in front of me like you." He tossels my hair while I suck looking at me in the eye. "You're my pathetic little bitch right now. And now I am gonna go and make love to your wife and you're gonna stay here and not touch your penis at all. I want you to make dinner reservations for the three of us and clean the house for your wife. We will be back down in a few hours." He pushes me back from my knees I land on my ass on the floor leaning against the couch. I look up admiring just how confident he is.

"Yes daddy I will do all that!" i moan

My eyes go wide as he kneels leans forward and kisses the head of my cock then sucks it for maybe two seconds. He looks up smiling and winking his blue eyes pierce into mine. "The way you worship and need me turns me on...mmm you're cute little clitty cock is my first. My little bitch. I haven't decided if I will do that again yet but keep turning me on and... well!" He just stops mid sentence and stands up, he finds and pulls his boxers briefs on. His enormous bulge tucked down one thigh the head pokes out the bottom as he walks out the door. I stare at his ass as he steps out. I blink in shock my cock throbs threatening to explode at any moment. I take deep breaths sitting still knowing I need to do everything in my power not to cum as I do not have permission.

"He sucked my cock! Well very briefly but... but ohh god he sucked me!" Its so shocking I say it out loud sitting against the couch. I sit there for about 15 minutes wondering what is going on upstairs. I cant hear the loud thumping and screams like with the other girls. Are they like kissing and really like making love? Fuck why did I ruin my chance to see this in person. Shortly I stand and grab my computer and search for restaurants. I make a reservation at a pretty swanky place for three. Right as I make the reservation I hear "OH GOD ITS HUGE YES YES FUCK ME!" And the thumping starts and the ceiling shakes. I desperately want to touch myself but I white knuckle it to stay good. For the next 15 minutes i hear profanity laced screams and moans. I hear Jess declare twice that she has orgasmed and squirted. I finally hear...

"HOLY FUCK YOUR CUMMING IN ME YES YES OHH GOD SO MUCH HOT CUM IN MY CERVIX!"

It goes mostly quiet for a little bit. I have cleaned the house and it's been maybe an hour. After another 20 minutes they start up again and this time I know my neighbors could hear easily Jess screams begs and curses for harder fucking as it sounds like she will be fucked through the floor any second. It is about 30 minutes of the wildest fucking I have ever heard. My cock is hurting I have been hard for so long. I tremble sitting on my couch listening. Later I hear Jess screaming about his hot cum inside her again. I wait as I can faintly make out the sounds of giggles and moans. They are likely making out in the afterglow of amazing sex. I wonder how many times Jess came and how much cum she has inside her. I briefly think about the implications of her being impregnated by another man, but I dont have time to consider this too deeply as I hear a knock at the door. I get up wondering if Jess and Mark would knock. I open the door to Tina the blonde from before.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "Mark said for me to bring this." She holds out a couple of slutty cocktail clubbing dresses and a small bag. I notice her figure again and give her a blushing smile. "Mark fucking your wife already?"

I gulp and nod my eyes on her cleavage.

"My boyfriend comes from a lot of fucking money... just know that he can pay more than you to keep Mark fucking me. Meg and I will pay whatever we have to to stay his primary fuck toys." Her hands on her hips.

I look at her amused "I think Mark fucks who he wants. Where he wants. When he wants. I dont think anyone or anything tells him what to do!"

"I am much hotter than your old wife." She says bitchily. I shrug and close the door in her face. I smirk, realizing Mark told her to bring the dresses to me not his place. Her response shows she feels threatened by us or at least Jess and I wonder about that. I look at the two slutty dresses and start to unzip the bag but my phone rings.

"Hello."

"Its Daddy to you."

*I realize I had not put Mark's number in my phone*

"Sorry Daddy!"

"Did Tina bring the things to you?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Pick out a dress for your wife to wear for the date. The things in the bag are for you. No questions asked. Put them on and then pick out a nice outfit for yourself for our night out. Wear the things in the bag and carry your and Jess outfit up to my place. You have 10 minutes."

*Click

I shiver and smirk loving his dominance. I open the bag and find a pink lacy thong and matching thigh high stockings. Fuck i am supposed to wear just this up to his place. I decide not to even think about it but just to change and hurry up.

I get my thong and thigh highs on my aching cock sticks out the side of my thong I blush. I look at the two dresses. One is a black strapless spandex type I cant tell too much by just holding it up but I assume it might barely cover Jess ass. The other is purple and has a cut out in the midsection and a high slit. I assume the purple one is a little longer maybe mid thigh, but the slit might go up to her waist. I shiver and toss the black one down and grab a pair of my dress jeans and a button up shirt. I run out and feel my hard cock flop around outside my thong. I climb his stairs blushing wondering if people are watching me. I wonder if I should just enter, but deciding that a good sissy whore would knock, I knock.

*knock knock*

---more to cum---