The Tenant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly grunts. She probably would have hit me if she could. She groans, 'I am fo embarraffed!'

'And it is making you hot all over again.' I flick the string again and she hunches forward hissing. 'Don't come!'

'Efffirrr... ooo arm'p aking if eavie!'

On the video I made a feeble, belated attempt to cover myself, my face beet red... This time I could hear him say, 'don't' and watched in fascinated horror as I obeyed and uncovered myself to his camera! He laughed again and commented on it.

Then he wasn't videoing, but in the next shot I was locked back in place and there were the clothespins all over and several others with my skin turning pink and the part of the clothespins gone. The close up video on my cunt as he pulled them off. My lips stretched and swollen and slick with need. I was groaning and squealing... the offer of an orgasm... It was plain to see on the video that I was actually considering it just like he said! And then I agreed! On video! Slut, slut, slut!! He laughed again... which turned me on. He flicked the string again and I barely held back. I was so hot... so close to the edge.

Lots of stills of me stretched over the bed railing. Legs spread with the butt plug in place. Rope biting into flesh. The flogger and ping pong paddle lying across my lower back. One close up of my butt cheek, so close you could see the red dimples left by the paddle and the hairs standing up on end. Several more of my growing pinkness. One of my back and his hand reaching under me to maul my tit. Right now he was sucking on my left boob near my arm pit. This was at least the sixth hickey. Then the last video with a few swats, and squeals which might have sounded like I objected or was in pain, but were really me begging him to let me come! And finally a slow shot of him removing the butt plug... my asshole... the lube... fingers pushing it in... more... I watched in fascination as he put lube on himself... and then ever so slowly pressed in.

He was watching the video in fascination, evidently having forgotten me, but with both hands idly twisting my tits and pulling them up.

He grunted as he pushed in and valiantly kept filming with one hand while he flogged my lower back and bottom. He groaned again and I heard a ragged breath as he pulled out slowly and pushed in slowly and then the video went black, but I could still hear as he slapped into the back of my thighs and I was groaning and squealing and he was grunting as he upped the pace. I screamed as I came and he grunted in rhythm to his ejaculation. I almost came again just watching it with him playing with my tits. I could feel his erection through his pants. He picked up the phone again and videoed as he pulled his cock out and got a close up of his come leaking out of me before my sphincter began to close.

That was the end of the video and he heaved a shaky sigh and put another hickey on the back of my neck near my hairline. I tilted my head to give him better access and groaned as he kept playing with my tits. Then he quit! Quit with it all! He had the camera videoing again and walked a full circle around the table going in close on the string on my crotch... on the saliva trailing from my lips to my chest.

'You mentioned deprivation was a turn on... that you like to bring yourself to the edge, but wait a couple of weeks before you come again?'

Are you insane?? As hot as I am? 'Pwee...'

'No, I think not. It's time to change a few things so that you can service me because after watching that I am hot as hell, but you will be fine. You said you liked that.'

She wails her disappointment! It is hilarious!

I pick up the ring gag. 'This first!' She submits in pouting silence as I remove the whiffle ball and replace it. Then I stop to take a picture of the poor dejected creature.

'I am going to remove the string now... You had better be very careful not to come.'

'eh ir.' She sounds pitiful.

'Those doe eyes aren't going to work, so don't even try it.' Saliva drips.

I intentionally jostle her clit as I untie the string. She sighs loudly on her exhales as she valiantly fights to be obedient. I drop the string when it is untied and stick my tongue in her mouth. She looks at me dazedly as I pull away, 'You are a very good girl.' She actually looks grateful and a little proud of herself.

I tickle her feet with the feather accompanied by squeals of protest and then work the knots on her thighs loose. 'Kneel up.' She complies immediately and I look to the window with the shades wide open. Her eyes get big and she immediately sits on her feet. I just look at her sternly. She huffs and rises back up. I nod my approval and remove the dowel. The dildo removes itself plopping noisily onto the table along with about a tablespoon of her juice. The rest of the string is still around her waist and I remove it. 'You can't see into a dark room at night from outside...' I turn the light on and she sits back on her feet again. I growl, 'Maybe you are not such a good girl after all...' She moans plaintively and rises slowly again. 'I thought you liked the idea of exhibitionism!' I swat her bottom, 'The juice dripping from your cunt is giving you away... It turns you on horribly and you can't deny it, but I have needs for you to attend to, so come kneel in front of me.'

She kneels on the floor about eight feet in front of me with her arms still pinned behind her and her breasts jutting out and then walks the rest of the way on her knees with a wanton look in her eyes. She is desperate! I can't believe how horny it makes me! Even though there is no promise of relief for her, she wants my cock. I can tell. I take my jeans off slowly followed by my boxers. She groans softly and looks up as I remove my shirt. I am standing just into the hallway between the kitchen and bathroom so that I can hold onto the walls. I know no one can see in, but it is a turn on for me as much as for her. Her head will block any view of my cock and balls which are all as hard as rock. I am giving myself a little pep talk trying to distract myself. I don't want to come too fast. I want to milk this for as long as possible. She is watching my cock and waiting for the order with her mouth forced open wide, a line of drool hanging from her bottom lip.

'No tongue until I say.' She shrugs and nods. I grab her hair with one hand and slowly slide in. I am singing my abc's and she is groaning. 'Spread those knees.' She says something unintelligible in protest and the vibration of her voice goes straight through my cock, but she moves her knees. Back to my abc's and then on to football. High school glory days. Her hair is trapped in my fist and I am moving her head back and forth so slowly... It is amazing! I wonder how far I can stick my cock in. Most of my girlfriends had given me blow jobs. Most under protest, but most couldn't take me in very far. Most of them gagged. Most of them didn't want to do it very often. Carly's eyes are closed in bliss and she is as horny as hell as she lets me guide her just how I want... Back to my abc's and then baseball... yeah, baseball is good. A game winning homerun and high fives. Oh, Fuck! Abc's again... what now... what now? I push her further and she swallows and nearly sends me over the edge. I pull out slowly and look down. She is looking at me impishly. Yes, ma'am, I might think that I am in control, but it is you, all you... Nursery rhymes... Silly songs... One about a worm - oops - that is too close to home. Baa Baa Black Sheep... and Mary Had a Little Lamb. Slowly, slowly. I pull her away and drop my head with my chest heaving. Her eyes are flashing triumph. Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater... Nope not that one either... I never thought of nursery rhymes that way before. Ok... we can do this.

Jethro Tull, Corn, ACDC... that kept me on track for a few more minutes as I worked myself in and out of that silken tunnel. Iron Man... Nope... She groans again... Loudly. My cock jumps. She is fighting my fist in her hair to take more of me in. My legs almost collapse and I have to pull her off. Her eyes are closed and she is moving her head blindly in search. My cock is dark and throbbing. Another two minutes to settle down a bit. Then slow and tentative. This time I push farther in experimentally to see where I need to stop. Again I feel the back of her throat as she swallows, but there is no gagging. I push all the way until her nose is buried in my short and curlies and she moans in satisfaction! I pull out fully and sing a few more songs in my head until she squeals. I looked down and she says, 'wee?' I am confused and she says it again, jutting her chin toward my cock, 'wee...' begging... Please... oh, baby. My cock jumps again.

Slowly I slide back in until her nose is buried and she hums again. 'Now.' Her tongue goes immediately to the root of my cock and almost to my balls. I pull out, but she is in full on mode and her tongue is driving me crazy. I let go of the wall and use both hands on her hair bringing her up and down my shaft. All thoughts of abc's and football are forgotten. I try to hold off, but it is futile. My cock hits the back of her throat and she swallows it down as I yell and throb and pulse. I have to grab the walls or fall down and she takes advantage of that, working the entirety of my shaft and pressing into the underside as she grazed the top with her teeth. I shout again and feel her laugh and hum her pleasure. She doesn't quit until I pull her away with a satisfying pop.

My legs are shaking. I unbuckle the gag and massage her jaw as she takes me in again. Still humming in pleasure she works just the shaft and stays away from the tip as she sucks me dry. I drop to my knees in front of her and crush her to me while we tangle tongues. Then she nuzzles up under my chin, 'You are a very good girl.' I kiss her hair. 'I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but have you ever slept in chains?'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Well, I don't have to work, so you are going to tonight.'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Let's get you ready...'

'You are coming into the bathroom with me?'

'Of course I am. After you clean up the come from the table. I don't want you trying to sneak in an orgasm while I am not looking.'

She stands without help and walks to the table. 'How am I supposed to clean it?'

'Use your ingenuity.' She flashes a smile and spreads her legs as she leans over the table, licking it clean. Then she picks up the dildo by the head and presses the other end onto the table cleaning it as well. She offers it to me in her mouth and raises her chin as I push it in fully. She has trained herself well.

I gather the butt plug and gags, dildo and vibrator and cart them into the bathroom. Carly is staring into the mirror at her hickeys. There are five that she can see and one more on the back of her neck.

'I love the way your breasts press out...' I don't dare touch them. 'Are your shoulders sore?'

'In a good way.'

12