All Comments on 'The Tennis Mom'

by jrydher1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great memories!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

The only thing I would have changed is that it would have been great for Jenny to catch them together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same old, same old formula. Conflict, blow yob, cunnilingus, intercourse, story after story, after story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What rockdoctor63 said👍

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn643911 months ago

Loved it! No matter how many young ladies a guy fucks , the best sex is always better with and older woman. I've found while fucking and older lady she is much hotter and knows how to please her partner.

jrydher1jrydher111 months agoAuthor

Did you guys mean to have Kelly (the daughter) catch them?

assman70assman7011 months ago

I think this story deserves a second part, even a third, there is no way that Jenny would just leaveit at that, she had to exploit her new find to the limit until she could show her daughter what she was missing out on and make sure she understood her mistakes, or something to that effect. Besides, we the readers would love more of Jennys breasts and her make up for lost time fucks. 5*.

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

Yeah, I totally expected her mom to arrange things to have Kelly catch them having sex on the couch, so that as part of her learning how to treat people, she understood what having someone she cared about having sex with someone else felt like. That probably would've vaulted it into 5 stars.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. I was captivated It was over before I realized I was at the end.

🙈🙉🙊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous