The Tennis Team

Story Info
Members of tennis team play a sexy match.
1.5k words
4.26
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late 80's my wife Rachel and I belonged to a competitive tennis organization in Atlanta. Our apartment complex had a team of singles, doubles and mixed doubles teams. We played a great part of the year against similarly ranked team from the city-wide organization. Team rankings were based on your previous seasons record. Individual ranking within the team was also based on your previous record.

The matches were held on most Saturdays and we practiced 2-3 nights a week. Our team developed quite a close bond. We played hard on the court and harder off the court. Post-match parties were common and could go on late into Sunday morning. It was the powder cocaine/MDA era, so energy was not a problem.

Rachel and I had been together since 1974. She was 19 and I was 23. She came from a conservative Republican background but was somewhat unique in her family in that she was focused on the arts. She was a ballet dancer, singer and actress. We had met doing theatre in the Atlanta area. She is 5'4", blonde hair, blue eyes and fit with great legs and ass from all that dancing. She had B cup breasts with small, pink nipples. I, on the other hand, come from a more rural upbringing. My name is Rudy. I am 6'0", brown hair, green eyes, 185 and fit.

We were married after school, both with theatre arts degrees. We had always had an adventurous sex life as a couple having swapped with several college couples we met at school. While Rachel had a great time at many of the encounters, she was always a little uncomfortable. I think she went along because her girlfriends were doing the same thing and she was somewhat rebellious against her very conservative background. I think the fact that several of the sexual experiences with other men really turned her on, was a big factor in what happened a few years later in Atlanta. She had only been with one other guy before me, and sex was still new to her when we swapped with those other people.

We were living in Atlanta, no kids and partying our asses off. It was not uncommon for us to smoke weed and drink several nights a week with our tennis friends. Nor was it uncommon to use coke and, occasionally, MDA on the weekends. Like most people, MDA made for an atmosphere that helped create many wonderful, sensuous experiences. They don't call it the sex drug for nothing.

When Rachel and I would use it just by ourselves, we would spend hours in bed exploring every sensual aspect of sex that we could think of. We became involved with several couples and a number of singles from the tennis club. Some from our team, some from our opposing teams. We were doing MDA one night with a couple named Robert and Angela. They were several years older than us and had been swinging for five years around Atlanta and on vacations. We had not swung with any couples since college which was almost seven years before, but we had been in several threesomes.

Angela and Robert stayed late after a party at our apartment, and we all popped some X. We sat around with Robert and I on either end of our sofa and the girl's side by side in the middle. Rachel was next to me and Angela was next to her husband. We were open enough with our friends that they knew Rachel and I watched some porn. Robert suggested we put on a video and we all agreed. I think we all knew what was possibly going to happen. Rachel liked both Robert and Angela and I certainly wanted to fuck Angela. I was caressing Rachel's thigh and Robert was doing the same to Angela.

I got up to put another tape in and turned to see Angela and Rachel in a light kiss. I looked at Robert and he grinned, raised his eyebrows and shrugged. I turned the lights down, lit some candles and put on some George Winston, Rachel and my favorite love making music. Robert and I just sat and watched for a while hearing the soft smack of their lips, their soft moans increasing as the kisses became deeper. Each lady was beginning to rub and caress each other's breasts through their blouses and soon began taking their clothes off. Rachel had minimal experiences with other women, but I knew she was interested in exploring that part of her sexuality more. She just needed the right moment and the right partner.

My cock was getting harder by the second as Angela's nude body came into view. She was about 5'8" tall, dark hair, dark skin, 35 C breasts and an ass to die for. I had never seen a pussy so thick with hair. It was such a contrast to Rachel's light blonde bush. Robert was a big guy, balding and muscled and fit as well from all the tennis.

He began rubbing his erection through his pants as he watched his wife seduce Rachel. Once they were fully nude, Angela pushed Rachel back onto the sofa. She got between my wife's legs and pushed them up near her chest. Rachel's cunt just opened up. She was absolutely soaking wet. Both were breathing harder. The two ladies didn't even know we were in the room, so focused were they on what was happening between them.

Angela began kissing her way up both Rachel's legs starting at the ankles and stopping right before her pussy. Rachel was breathing very hard and rotating her pelvis upward almost involuntarily hunching up toward Angela's face. Angela teased around Rachels crotch driving her mad with lust. After several moments, Angela took her middle finger, curled it upward and entered Rachel slowly. She then put her whole mouth over her quim, lashing her with her tongue and sucking her clit. Rachel came immediately squeezing Angela's head between her thighs. Angela continued until my wife had to stop, her clit was so sensitive. Angela's face was covered in Rachel's cream.

By now Robert and I were naked and ready to join in the fun. Rachel was still on her back on the sofa as Robert moved between her legs, showing her his large erect cock. He and mounted her with no foreplay and her eyes rolled up into their sockets. He pushed her legs back up by her head and began stroking his large member in and out of her. They were both headed for a massive climax.

I took Angela's hands and moved her over to a comfortable chair and sat her down, spread her legs and buried my face in her steaming, hairy bush. I had to fight to get my tongue through her hair and to get to her pussy. I had to push her legs up and open her up more. Jesus, her aroma was so intense. I loved it. I took my thumbs and worked them into her until I could see pink and spread her labia. I licked her from her asshole to her clit, latching onto her with my lips and circling her clit with my tongue. She took a deep breath, convulsed lightly, curled her toes and came. She was flowing now, covering her bush, my face and the chair cushion. Stains be damned. I would have replaced all our furniture at that moment to keep this going.

Rachel and Robert were still fucking each other with purpose and were grunting their way to a volcanic eruption. He flexed his ass and emptied his balls into my wife. Robert stayed inside Rachel, jerking repeatedly until she had drained him. They kissed and he sucked on her hard nipples until he fell out of her, their combined juices flowing onto the sofa.

After Angela had calmed a bit, I moved toward her on my knees and began running my hard cock up and down her hair-lined slit. She felt so different from Rachel or any other woman I had ever been with. It was incredibly erotic. I could feel her the coarse hair lining her labia every time I stroked up her gash.

After getting my cock wet, I pushed down on the head and buried myself in her warmth. Every time I bottomed out, I could feel the excess hair against my cock and my balls. I was incredibly turned on and increased my efforts, pounding her for all I was worth. She responded, kissing me hard and fucking her pelvis back at me. We built to a fever pitch and the exploded together in a gut wrenching orgasm. I remained in her, kissing her and lightly twisting her nipples until I eased out of her.

We all showered then had a bit of food and crashed, we in our bed and they in the guest room. It cemented our friendship in a much deeper way. I could not wait to get deep into Angela again.