The Tenth Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please do," Cora purred, smiling mischievously as she leaned her whole torso toward him, squeezing her arms in close to push up her little breasts. "Because I'm going to kneel down, here," she said, and it was nice that the soft, slightly levitating blue blanket was still waiting there for her, "and I am so, so ready for you, Quinn."

Quinn gulped throatily at the sound of Cora saying his name. Then he exhaled softly, and glanced ever so briefly back at Rick - who must have given Quinn some gesture of encouragement? - and then tugged his shirt over his head.

I found myself wondering: what sort of sex do Rick and Cora have? I mean, I know I'd just experienced it with them, but ... what others things had they done? Did Rick and Cora watch films together where the performers did this? Did Rick ever come on Cora's face? Or would this be a new experience for her, up on stage with Quinn, performing for us all, performing for her boyfriend?

What might it feel like, I wondered, if Cora had watched this sort of thing in secret, by herself, and had never brought it up with Rick yet?

But I didn't have long for my little reverie. Because Quinn had already unzipped his pants and started to pull them down, then stopped, first lifting one foot then the other to tug off both his socks, then finally dropping his pants and boxers in one swift motion. Quinn's erection arced proudly upward, wobbling slightly to the left when he stepped toward Cora.

And Cora was smiling. She was kneeling on the blanket with her legs apart - the curve of her vulva arced between her spread thighs like a little smile - then reached down to touch herself through the fabric of her underwear. "Is this good for you, Quinn?" she asked. "Do you like seeing me like this?"

"You're beautiful," Quinn said. "You've gotta know that by now, that we all think you're so beautiful."

"And fun?" Cora asked, coquettishly.

"You're fun," Shane called out from the audience. At which point I glanced over, and saw that Shane and Sebastian were rather entwined, much like Noah, Ravi and me. And it appeared as though Eddie, Nicole, and Trevor may have been as well. Which I suppose made sense - wouldn't Nicole have been lobbing comments from the peanut gallery if her mouth weren't otherwise occupied?

"But," Cora asked, "could I be ... more fun?"

Quinn was standing so close to her, and now he too was masturbating. Dear reader, think about it: they were both masturbating. Cora was touching herself while Quinn's cock was right there, at eye level, mere inches away.

Quinn was sweating, and he slowly shook his head, a faint smile spreading across his face as he said, "I really can't even think of anything."

Which made Cora laugh. But she was earnest. She reached up, touched a hand to Quinn's thigh, and turned to ask Rick: "Would you feel okay still, watching me maybe ... help him?"

I wouldn't have thought it possible for Quinn to blush any redder, but he did. Blooming from deep down at his clavicle, the flush spread over his cheeks, his entire chest and neck. Sure, we had all just used Cora's mouth to give Trevor blowjobs, but Rick hadn't been outside watching, then. Staring, sweating, while his girlfriend opened her mouth for somebody else.

But Rick said, "Yeah," and his throat sounded so tight. "Yeah. Help him if you'd like. Watching you get him off might be pretty hot."

Which made me realize: there Cora was, reenacting the first four other people's turns - flashing, stripping, masturbating, and soon to be a blowjob - and this wasn't even her performance! It was Quinn's!

But Cora was excited. And I was learning that Cora grew quite uninhibited when she was excited.

Cora leaned in and, as per Shane's advice from earlier that evening, she wrapped a hand around Quinn's penis and started licking, one side, then the other, then up the center, until finally she opened her mouth to take in the tip ...

And I wanted to watch Cora suck Quinn off. Please believe me, dear reader, I really did! But also, when I saw Cora doing that, I realized that I wanted to do it, too. So I made eyes at Ravi, and I whispered to him, "May I?," and even though Ravi had come once already earlier that evening (in his own body, I mean!), he was so, so hard when he guided my head down into his lap and I took him into my mouth.

Ravi's cock tasted salty, from both sweat and cum. The skin of his cock felt so soft beneath my tongue. And as I sucked, I thought about how Ravi had looked, shuddering in Yvonne's embrace. His tight coils of pubic hair brushed my cheek. And behind me, I felt Noah shifting his weight around ... and also, I heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped.

Noah stroked my bare shoulder. He must have leaned in close; I felt the pressure of his body on my back.

"After Ravi," Noah whispered in my ear, "would you put your mouth on me, too?"

I only nodded - and only slightly at that - since my mouth was too full to speak. But I hoped that Noah could tell that I was nodding, that my gesture would be recognizable as a nod and not just me bobbing my head as I enthusiastically sucked Ravi's cock. So I reached back and used a hand to caress Noah's leg, to tickle my fingers over his penis - already very hard - to make sure that Noah knew I wanted to have him, too.

Although, even though I wasn't yet done with Ravi - honestly, I would've been thrilled to make him come, to swallow down everything he gave me - that was when Ravi tucked a hand under my chin and gently lifted me off his cock so that he could kiss me. Ravi's mouth was so wide, his thick lips so sensuous. And then, after our kiss, when most men would've just pushed my head back down, Ravi helped me twist. He angled me toward Noah's lap.

Ravi believed in taking turns.

"You're magnificent," Ravi whispered, just before he guided my head down gently and Noah leaned slightly back to make space and I welcomed a second cock into my now-widely-smiling mouth.

Also, I was really glad that I'd warmed up with Ravi - Noah had some girth! I mean, I'd known that he was a big man, but I don't think I'd quite realized the extent of it when he'd been up on stage. When I took Noah's cock between my lips, he made my whole mouth feel full. I wrapped my fingers around him, lower down his penis, and cupped my other hand beneath his testicles.

I sucked as best I could - god, he felt so big, but I still hoped that I could make him come this way - and I tried, with what little space I had, to flutter my tongue. To make this magical for Noah, the way we'd done when using Cora's mouth to suck Trevor off. But then I mostly lost my focus, because that's when I felt - felt deliriously - the sensation of Ravi's curly hair sliding between my parted thighs.

I rose higher off the ground to make space for Ravi - spreading my legs, lifting my hips into the air, curving my back to keep Noah's cock in my mouth. I realized that Ravi must have been sliding forward on his back, eager to get his mouth right under me. And when he got there and began to lick, right between my legs ... well, even though it was through the fabric of my underwear, I almost gasped. Except, I couldn't. My own mouth was too full of Noah's cock for me to even squeak.

And so, dear reader, please accept my sincere apologies. I'd like to tell you how hot it looked to watch Cora with Quinn's cock in her mouth. I'd like to tell you how awesome it was to watch Cora play with herself while sucking. I'd like to tell you exactly when Cora switched from using her hand to using Nicole's vibrator.

I'd like to tell you exactly how many times Quinn slid himself out of her mouth and leaned in to kiss her. I'd like to tell you whether Quinn angled himself over her, sweating, maybe nearly shaking, to clasp his hands firmly around her head and tongue her greedily, sloppily, leaving Cora's lips shiny with his saliva when he finally broke off the kiss. I'd love to tell you how Rick looked, leaning in to watch. God, I'd even love to tell you about the things Shane and Sebastian must have been doing in the audience, or what Nicole (and maybe everyone sitting near Nicole) was getting up to ...

But I can't, dear reader. Because I was sandwiched between two hot men, one of whom was clutching my thighs while he ate me out, all while the other's huge cock filled up my mouth, and so I didn't really pay attention to anything else. I'm sorry. I mean, sorry not sorry, really.

I was having a great time.

But before Noah could come - which I had really wanted to make happen! - he pulled me up and kissed me on the mouth and said, hurriedly, and with ragged breath, "You gotta let Ravi up because I think ... for the spell ... I think we're all supposed to watch."

So, right. Reluctantly, I did. Let Ravi up, I mean. Although, really, isn't there a saying about this? That a man's place is on the floor, on his back, with a woman sitting on his face?

I feel like the world would be a better place if that phrase were so common as to be cliché.

Anyway, I helped Ravi to sit up. But I did find myself thinking that it would be best if he returned to what he'd been doing after we'd spent a few moments watching.

At least I could take advantage of our momentary rearrangement to peel off my underwear. As fun as that had just been, it was going to be even better once Ravi's mouth was directly on me. I wanted to soak those sensuous lips of his.

As it happened, though, our interlude spent watching Quinn and Cora was also rather fun. Noah had timed our spectatorship quite well - Noah had waited until Quinn was very close before he'd interrupted me. Presumably Noah had quite enjoyed the experience of having me blow him while Cora mirrored my activities onstage - if Noah weren't such a stickler for rules, I doubt he'd have interrupted me.

(To be fair, sometimes very bad things can happen when you don't follow the rules of magic. But by that point of the evening, it seemed difficult to imagine this spell doing anything to hurt us.)

I leaned against Noah's body while we watched; Ravi pressed in close in front of me. Onstage, we saw Quinn masturbating vigorously. (I noticed that Ravi was languidly running a few fingers over his own erection while watching - but mostly I was trying to stay focused on the performance in front of us!).

The veins of Quinn's neck stood out dramatically. Even with his hand mostly in the way, I could see that his erection was shiny with Cora's saliva. He was gazing down at Cora - she had dropped down lower, still kneeling but with the backs of her thighs resting on her calves, her round bum between her heels - and his mouth was agape, staring at her in lust and awe.

At the front of the audience, Rick was leaning forward. His face was bright red. His veins stood out clearly, too, and a hand had strayed to the crotch of his jeans. Rick was touching himself while he watched his girlfriend do this.

And Cora ... well, Cora had Nicole's magic wand between her legs. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning. And Cora was smiling even as she moaned, even as her shoulders quivered from pleasure. It was quite the sight.

While I watched, my hands began to wander over Ravi's muscled back. And I was right: Ravi's back felt amazing. Just running my hands all over him - that could have been a good erotic fantasy!

If someone went up to the crystal ball and was told to do this, I'd feel happy for them. Maybe I wouldn't even feel embarrassed that they'd know the fantasy had come from me.

Except, this was even better. Because here I was, the fantasizer, and I was getting to actually do it!

As I watched - onstage, both Cora and Quinn were steadily approaching climax - I massaged Ravi's back - Ravi was still gently fondling himself - and Noah wrapped an arm around me. I leaned into Noah more, murmuring in pleasure. Then Noah's hand trailed down my body, over my ribs, my belly, and down between my legs, until his fingers ...

I quivered.

I don't think Noah had realized that I'd taken my underwear off.

"Is this okay?" he whispered.

"Put a finger in me, please," I whispered back.

And then, just as the tip of Noah's finger slipped inside me ... up onstage, Quinn started coming.

When Quinn's first spurt of semen landed on Cora's face, she jerked back momentarily, surprised. God, I found myself thinking, she's been crouched there with her eyes closed, knowing that this would happen but not knowing when, and masturbating the whole time she was waiting ... I could've gotten myself off on that thought, imagining that co-mingling of desire, anticipation, and uncertainty, and perhaps imagining what it would be like to control Cora's experience of it, if she would someday let me blindfold and bind her before I began to play with her, keeping her perpetually unsure of what sensations might delight her next ...

I felt myself squeezing Noah's finger ...

And then, with all of us watching her, Cora leaned forward again, fully presenting herself as an object for Quinn's pleasure, and I saw her lips quirk into another smile.

Quinn quaked, and I squirmed, trying to press my clit up against the crook of Noah's finger, and Cora was moaning, flushed - maybe Cora was even coming too, our little exhibitionist - and Quinn leaned in, even as he clenched his cock, and he must have been aiming for Cora's mouth - and, who knows, perhaps Cora did end up swallowing some of his semen - but also, while I watched - writhing on Noah's hand and clutching at Ravi's body - I saw a tremendous amount of cum land on Cora's lips and chin and cheek.

Quinn was still coming, and he was laughing, and it actually looked like he might be mouthing the word sorry, but even so, he kept on squeezing and rubbing his cock, and more and more of his semen cascaded onto Cora. And Cora was also gasping - I doubt she felt like Quinn had anything to apologize for.

And also, what with the way that Cora was holding the magic wand - angled up and out from between her legs, with her fingers wrapped tightly around its thick white shaft - it almost looked as though the wand was Cora's own massive cock, and the magic wand was pulsing too, all while Cora knelt there shaking. The sight of her - cum dripping down her face, clutching a breast with one hand, gripping that cock-like wand with her other - made me want to see Cora push Quinn to the ground and cum on his face, too; and then that thought made me want to cum on Cora; and then, I realized, I probably also wanted for Cora to press me down and cum all over me.

I thought all those things while watching Quinn and her. While Noah's finger toyed with me.

I felt fantastic.

And, god, Cora was a mess: sweating, shaking, with cum all over her face, and a fallen droplet now trailing down her flank. And, god, having Noah's hand between my legs was still so amazing!

So, okay. I realized, dear reader, that I thought this person's fantasy - getting to watch somebody come on Cora's face, or, god, maybe even getting to straddle Cora on a bed and to be the person coming all over her beautiful, puffy lips - was really fucking hot.

The flashing, the ropes, and now this - our time with The Spell had suggested so many new fantasies to me!

Onstage, Quinn gave his cock one last squeeze, and a final bead of semen fell, landing on Cora's lower lip.

And then Cora reached up to her face with her free hand - her non-wand-holding hand - and used two forefingers to trace her own mouth. Smearing semen over her lips. And then she opened her mouth and slid those fingers in ... along with Quinn's cum. She did this several times, sliding her fingers in and out, in and out, sucking showily. Putting on a show for Quinn. For all of us.

Cora swallowed. She licked her lips.

Her whole body shuddered.

And then, after waiting a few seconds for that tremor to pass, Cora thwomped the vibrator to the blanket beside her, fell to her back - she playfully kicked those lovely legs up into the air - and laughed.

#

THE TENTH PERFORMANCE

#

Quinn had knelt beside her, gently stroking Cora's calf while Cora lay and laughed. Her laughter was the pure joy of holiday bells. I felt warm all over, and not just in an I'm-currently-fucking-Noah's-hand kind of way; I felt a flush of contentment because that room was such a happy place.

Cora's laughter didn't last terribly long - just a big burst and then a bit of giggles - before she turned toward her audience to ask, "Was it hot?"

Her chest was so shiny, both from sweat and from a few contrails of cum that had melted down her skin. A dab of semen glistened from the tip of her button nose. She was adorable. I mean, honestly! There she was, well-fucked and smiling, asking us earnestly if it had been hot.

"You done good!" Trevor boomed, smiling back at her. And, slinging an arm out to grasp the shoulder of his best friend - Trevor was making this gesture, mind you, over Nicole's tellingly-positioned head - Trevor said, "Right, Rick?"

Rick let out a long, slow breath. For a moment, Quinn stopped toying with Cora's leg. But then Rick said - quite throatily, I thought - "Yeah. Yeah, that was pretty hot."

And Cora beamed at him. I mean, we'd all felt it when we'd looked at Rick's sleeping body through Cora's eyes, but, god, how intensely Cora loved him!

But also, when she was excited, it seems that Cora was also up for quite a bit of fun.

Rick too, maybe.

I made a mental note: if propositioning Cora for a threesome, wait till she's in a fantastic mood, like maybe intercepting her at night, in the hallway, right after she and Rick have had a loud time in one of their rooms ...

Cora laughed again. "But also," Cora said, "could somebody maybe help me get cleaned up?"

"Oh," Quinn said, "oh, right. Right! Here, please, have this," he said, and handed her his t-shirt.

Cora took the shirt, then looked at it. "But then what will you wear?" she asked.

"Um," Quinn said, "maybe you could make me another blanket?"

Cora tilted her head, looking at Quinn quizzically. "But, if I use this ..." she said, "and then I make a blanket ... your blanket would have cum all over it."

Quinn blushed. Presumably because, well, although Cora was talking about a future hypothetical blanket having cum all over it, that must have been enough to remind Quinn that actually, at that moment, it was Cora who was messy with cum, and it was his cum, and there he was, still getting to sit beside her, naked, massaging her bare leg. Which is a situation that Quinn probably wouldn't have put on his Bingo card for this evening.

Not that he was complaining!

"Well, um, right. Um ... you can use it anyway. Because, um," Quinn said, and then he gestured vaguely toward the rest of us in the audience, "I don't think that keeping warm is going to be much trouble for us now, anyway."

That's when Cora finally looked around the room - like, really looked around, instead of just chatting with Quinn or making lovely-dovey eyes at her boyfriend - and noticed all the rest of us, her audience, in our various stages of canoodling.

She blushed bright red.

"Right," Cora said, with a little squeak, "you're right, then. I'll just grab my things and head back to my seat, and thanks for your shirt, and I can clean up while the next person is getting ready!"

So Cora and Quinn scooped up their clothes and scampered back to their pillows, all while Noah and Ravi and I carried on with our heaviest of heavy petting, and while Nicole had her body draped languorously over Eddie's and Trevor's laps, and Shane and Sebastian were cuddling. And even though Cora and Quinn had sat down entirely disheveled, mostly (Cora) or completely (Quinn) naked, and had only just begun to turn their clothes right-side-out when they sat down ... their bodies' glows promptly faded, and Micah lit up next.

1...1011121314...17