The Tenth Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I learned that, indeed, they had.

#

I've long since left the Divinorium. I still have magic - which means, obviously, that I am still haunted - but with everything that I learned during my time there, the haunting no longer bothers me. Nightmares and monsters still lurch out of the darkness, but I'm in no danger. My studies helped, my bond with my classmates helped, and all the gifts that I've given since have helped. I'm strong enough now to feel safe.

And this, the story of my classmates' and my first night casting The Spell, is my little gift for you, dear reader. Because giving gifts is the only way that we can keep our magic flowing. The movement of care and love from one body to another: that act opens space inside us, into which more magic whelms.

Although really, dear reader, the gift that I'd prefer to give would be to invite you to join us. To have you cast this spell alongside us, too. To have your mind contribute to our gathered group's swirl of fantasies as we build a night together. Someday, perhaps, to bring your mind along with mine, or to take your body in my arms.

And someday, perhaps, there will be a chance. My classmates and I might organize a reunion. And by then, perhaps, I may have found you. I could extend an extra invitation.

Wouldn't that be a lovely gift?