The Tenth Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Trevor were standing next to us, I thought, and we lay down, our head would probably be level with his waist.

Inside me, Cora thought, Not just our head! His cock feels really nice.

And then, inside me, Cora giggled and apologized. Sorry, duh, I guess you already know! You were right there with me!

Right. So, Cora was going to have sex with Trevor again, for the second time that night. I found myself wondering how different it would feel for us, experiencing it this time from inside my body. I was a bit taller than Cora. A little bit curvier. But we were both, it seemed, equally eager, excited, and willing.

At Cora's behest, and with all of our classmates watching, we reached a hand down, touching ourself between our legs. Our pubic hair was curled into delicate little clumps, damp with saliva, sweat, and sex. Our fingers snuck through those curls and found our clit.

Cora touched us so well.

Shiiiit, I thought.

This was going to feel so good.

And then we felt Micah reach out and begin to rub our shoulders, our neck. Massaging any residual tension from our body. Then Micah leaned in close and they asked, "What sort of rules do you want to have?"

I was reveling in how well Micah's backrub complimented the sensation of Cora stroking our clit, which left me mostly incapable of conversation. "Um ..." I said, "how about ..."

"Condoms for penetrative sex," Cora inserted matter-of-factly with my own voice. "If we say 'wait,' or 'stop,' things stop. Immediately." And then, inside my head, Cora asked me, Anal sex?

Would you?, I thought back to her.

"You can check in with us again about anal sex," Cora made my voice say, "but definitely not without lots and lots of lube."

"Seems fair," said Micah.

"And there's no need to rush," she had us say. "We'll make sure everyone who wants can get their turn."

Anything else?, Cora thought inside to me.

How are you so good at this?, I thought, amazed.

I just like to be prepared, she thought.

But also, that was when I realized. This fantasy - having Micah organize a whole bunch of people to all focus their attention on our darling Cora - this was Cora's fantasy. So it wasn't just me: Cora had wanted to know how it would feel to have our classmates all take turns between her wide-spread legs.

Oh, god, I thought once I'd figured it out, the two of us ...

Cora must have realized what I was thinking. Would you think less of me?, she asked.

To answer Cora, inside my mind, I kissed her back the way that she'd kissed me. Our body toppled backward to lie atop the blanket as, inside my head, my mind wrapped itself around hers. In the outside world, Micah's hands shifted from our shoulders to our chest, beginning to massage our breasts, and we heard Micah call out, "Okay, everybody, come on up here ..."

Cora and I were lying with just our calves dangling off the edge of the blanket; we broke off our kiss so that we could pay attention to what our classmates were doing. We lifted our neck to watch them all approach, stepping up onto the stage, then surrounding our levitating blanket. There they were, seven more glorious bodies joining Micah's and mine, holding the minds of ten whole wonderful people, all of whom had taken off their clothes, all of whom were now using a hand (or two!) to fondle their erections as they gazed down at Cora and me.

There are so fucking many of them, Cora whispered inside me.

"I know," I said back to her, accidentally using my voice.

"No?" Micah asked.

"Sorry, I meant yes," I said. "I mean, I was talking to Cora. Yes. God yes. We're ready."

And there, near the base of the blanket, were Rick and Trevor, side by side, conferring. Micah had moved to stand just behind us, Eddie and Quinn were on our left, with Ravi and Noah beside us to the right. We reached out and ran a fingertip along Noah's belly, then over Ravi's abs. All while Rick and Trevor were apparently trying to decide on who between the two of them should get to have us first.

But apparently they were dallying too long, because Sebastian (and Shane!) sidled up between them with a condom already rolled on. "If you'll excuse us, gentlemen," said S&S, and then, as Rick and Trevor parted, making way, Sebastian scooped his hands under our bum and lifted, scooting us toward his body on the blanket.

Cora and I parted our legs a little wider. Making space for Sebastian's hips between our thighs.

We watched - inside me, Cora shivered, whisper-thinking this is it! - as Sebastian lustily licked his palm, slid his hand over his erection to lubricate the condom, then pushed himself inside us.

Cora and I gasped aloud.

Dear reader, think about it! Sex is fun. With one mind, sex is fun! But when there are two minds inside of you, you essentially feel things double. It's even better.

And, well, I'm not usually super vocal during sex, but, as you've surely noticed, Cora is. And just then, Cora was inside me, which meant that my voice was making a lot of noise while Shane and Sebastian fucked us.

Ravi (or Yvonne?) laughed.

Sebastian slid back then plunged deeply into us, again and again and again.

Other hands were touching our arms and breasts and legs.

Then Noah leaned forward, cupped our face in his hands, and kissed us on the mouth.

Whoa, thought Cora inside me, that was sudden!

Um, I thought, although my thought was interrupted by Sebastian's next thrust. After another gasp, which I breathed into Noah's mouth, I tried my best to explain to Cora. We were already doing that, and then another pause, since it was very difficult to carry on a conversation, even while Cora was sharing my head, what with both Noah's tongue and Sebastian's cock inside of me, while you were onstage with Quinn.

You didn't watch?, thought Cora, pretending to be mortified.

Again, I tried to answer her - to let Cora know how much I had wanted to watch, how delightful I thought it was to see a hard cock filling up her cute mouth, how much I loved the sight of her naked body as she touched herself, how much I wanted to truss her up someday and settle myself right over her beautiful face ... but my efforts to communicate were stymied when we felt two pairs of hands lifting both our legs, presumably Rick and Trevor each holding a leg on either side of Sebastian's body, letting S&S thrust in even deeper, and, honestly, dear reader, that made it very difficult to articulate any idea more complicated than fuuuuuuuck!

When Noah broke off our kiss, he whispered, "Is it okay for other people to be kissing you, too?"

Even thought it was difficult to speak, I could still manage to nod.

We enthusiastically nodded then.

"Touch us and kiss us and fuck us," Cora and I moaned in unison. Because this experience - feeling safe and desired; surrounded by a whole group of well-meaning, friendly people; with control if we wanted it, but also able to just lie back and let them all do whatever they wanted with our body - was something that Cora and I had both fantasized about. And, god, it was delicious that The Spell was making it come true.

We heard Sebastian groan in response to our words, and his hips slammed into us. It was a good thing that Shane had already gotten Sebastian's body off earlier that evening; otherwise, S&S might've come right then. Even so, they were very close. And we weren't ready for anyone to be finished yet.

Cora and I reached down and pressed a hand against Sebastian's thigh.

"Musical chairs time," we said, and Sebastian nodded, sweeping a hand back through his sweat-damped hair.

"Yeah," Sebastian (and Shane!) said, exhaling a sharp puff of air, "we could use a little break. Who's next?"

Cora and I didn't have long to wait. Ravi glanced at Micah and received Micah's thumbs up of approval, at which point Ravi slipped around Trevor - Trevor and Rick were still holding up my legs - and Ravi then dropped to his knees in order to give me - to give us, I mean - a long, luscious lick.

Cora and I shuddered. Because I'd definitely been right that having Ravi's mouth on me would feel way better once I'd stripped out of my underwear. And also, Cora really enjoys being eaten out! Having both our minds squirm together at the sensations from Ravi's tongue made everything feel that much more intense. Then Ravi's soft lips pressed into us, and he continued to swirl his tongue around and around in circles over our clit, and we were so, so wet, and we were getting wetter still with Ravi's saliva as he lapped at us, between our legs, right where ... god, right where Sebastian and Shane had just been fucking us ... and I'd never before had a man pull out to eat me out after he'd been fucking me, let alone had somebody else eat me out after watching someone fuck me ... and so, well, Cora and I, our eyes were practically rolling back into my head as Ravi licked and sucked. We arched our back, pressing the crown of our head into the top of the blanket, lifting our hips to greet Ravi's face. And also, other hands were on us, gentle hands cupping our cheeks, playful hands caressing our nipples, firm hands holding our arms in place ... and also, a whole bevy of voices were cheering, congratulating Ravi, and, fuck!, right, Cora and I were doing this, we were - fuck! - we were coming in Ravi's mouth in the center of a whole fucking roomful of people!

Cora and I both got off so hard on the immensity of that situation.

Fuck, I thought, Ravi's face must be soaked.

Cora didn't answer. Even her thoughts were still panting for air.

As I came back to myself, I slowly opened our eyes. I dropped our head to the left, resting my cheek on the blanket, and there, right in front of me, was an erect penis. So close to my face. I glanced up and saw that the cock must be Quinn's; Quinn made eye contact with us and smiled. Then Cora and I nodded, and that exchange was negotiation enough: when we opened our mouth for him, Quinn leaned forward and slid the tip of his cock between our lips.

Ravi was still eating us out. Oral sex, getting and giving at once. (Would you call it a twenty-three? A sixty-nine divided between three people? In any case, it's quite an enjoyable experience.)

And I learned that Cora really enjoys using her tongue while giving blowjobs: she kept moving our tongue around while Quinn's cock was in our mouth. And, god, it was fun to feel Quinn shiver, and to taste a stray trace of cum.

Because, right: Quinn did just come.

I watched him come all over you, I thought to Cora inside our head.

But you said you didn't watch, Cora thought back to me, even as we continued to give Quinn a blowjob, and Ravi continued to eat us out, and Rick and Trevor continued to massage our lifted legs, and other hands continued to stray over our flanks, our breasts, our neck ...

I missed a bit from when you were doing this, I thought, mentally gesturing toward Quinn's cock in our mouth, our lips and tongue wetly working over him, but Noah brought me up to watch before Quinn started coming. I watched you slip your fingers into your mouth, afterward. With his semen all over your face. I watched you swallow. It made me want to ...

But my thoughts were totally interrupted when Ravi did something unexpected with his mouth, pursing his lips and sucking my swollen button between them, and, oh, Cora and I had to pull our head away from Quinn: we found ourselves gasping again!

God, we must have been so flushed. Once again, we heard people congratulating Ravi.

"Actually," we heard Ravi say, "that was Yvonne. She is better at this than I am. But now she's ready to try using my dick. If that is okay?"

"Yes!" Cora blurted out, staring at Ravi with wide eyes, and then, somewhat softer but no less enthusiastic, "yes," Cora and I said in unison, nodding and gesturing for Ravi and Yvonne to stand. They did, and they rolled a condom on, then they pushed their cock inside us.

And, my, Ravi's body felt good, and either Ravi or Yvonne or both were doing an excellent job of steering, of pumping their hips in a steady rhythm as they fucked us, all while gently thumbing our clit. At our left, Quinn had stepped back to make way for Eddie, and we took Eddie's penis into our mouth. Also, we were groping to our right, sightlessly, and soon our free hand found another cock - honestly, I didn't even need to look to recognize Noah's girthy erection. And after a minute or two sucking Eddie, we slid away from him then turned toward the right to open our mouth for Noah.

With Noah's cock filling up our entire mouth, Cora thought to me, Okay, so I understand why doing this would make it hard to notice what was happening onstage.

Our eyes were lightly watering.

But you know that I WANTED to watch, right?, I asked.

Inside my mind, Cora kissed me.

"Still having fun?" asked Ravi (or Yvonne - actually, probably Yvonne), and we pulled back from Noah to nod to her, smiling.

And, honestly, dear reader, Cora and I kept having fun as several more people fucked us. After Ravi, Eddie stepped in, then Micah ("I hope it doesn't seem uncouth for this event's Master of Ceremonies to nominate themself," Micah had said), then Sebastian, for his and Shane's second turn in the queue, and each differently-shaped cock brought a new sensation between our legs, and a rotating cast of hands were massaging our chest and shoulders and face, a whole jocular group cracking jokes as one after another all our classmates fucked us or positioned themselves near our mouth for Cora and me to blow, and all the while, as Cora and I kept quivering, we were feeling steadily more and more overtaken by the oceanic experience of enveloping this many different bodies all within a single evening, this sense of connection and community from being at the center of a whole group of people who all wanted to come and to make us come. It felt dizzying to be at the center of so much desire, to have my body still yearned for even by people who had just taken a turn between my legs a few minutes before, building up again and again a renewed sense of ardor from the sight of somebody else - of so many other bodies! - also taking their turns fucking me.

Fucking Cora and me. God, Cora was doing all of this too. Cora was keeping our legs spread wide for everyone. Encouraging them to have us!

It felt empowering. It felt fabulous.

And then, after Sebastian's second round, Trevor was just about to roll on a condom, but Cora looked up and used my voice to ask, "Actually, could we have Rick next?"

Trevor and Rick exchanged a glance, then Trevor smiled and said, "You got this, bud!"

And then Trevor asked him, "Ready for this?," gesturing with the translucent disc of a condom freshly freed from its little foil package.

Rick said, "Oh, yeah, give me just a ..." and he reached down to rub a hand up and down his own dick. (With Cora inside my mind, that was my reflexive verbiage: "Rick's dick." I guess she had her silly side.). And then, while Rick masturbated, he gazed at me. Well, okay, I suppose Rick was gazing at both his girlfriend and at me, since Cora and I were in there together, but, also? It was my heaving, sweating, flushed, super-aroused body, and I loved how obviously Rick liked the look of me, since his cock was rising so quickly. And then Rick turned to Trevor and said, "Yeah, I'm ready," and Rick held out his hand as though to take the condom, but Trevor reached down and rolled it onto him.

Rick looked momentarily startled, but then he smiled and laughed - I mean, fuck, Rick had been making out with Trevor earlier that evening, from inside Cora's body; Rick had come with Trevor's cock inside him - and Trevor said "Now get on in there!" and slapped Rick on the ass.

Rick stepped up, ready to fuck us standing, the same way everybody else had so far that evening, but Cora gestured with our chin and we reached down to grab him, to guide Rick all the way up on top of our body. Good old missionary! It felt wonderful to have Rick's whole weight atop us, pressing into our legs, our hips, our breasts. We kissed him. And when we whispered "I love you" into his ear, Rick said "I love you, too" back to us ... then turned quite red, both because he realized that everyone was listening, and also because he must have realized that it looked like he was saying I love you to me, what with the fact that he was currently fucking my body.

Inside my mind, I gave Cora a playful squeeze.

I'm fucking your boyfriend, I thought to her. Almost hoping to get a rise out of her. But I didn't.

He's always thought you were really pretty, she thought back.

I thought to her, Then why couldn't we ever do this in real life? Why'd it take the spell? I didn't think I was being too subtle when I asked!

Oh, thought Cora back to me, I'd figured you were joking.

Definitely not joking, I thought, and you can probably tell that I don't think it'd be a big sacrifice to let Rick have me if it meant I got to eat you out sometime. I really want to eat you out.

Inside me, Cora squealed in semi-mortified delight (although, really, you'd think that there wouldn't be much cause to feel embarrassed about anything pertaining to sexuality at a moment when the two of us were getting laid by her boyfriend together), and Cora made our hands clutch at Rick's tight, muscular little bum, and Rick very nearly shuddered, almost coming inside us.

"Mmm, sorry," we whispered to him, and asked, "Want to switch?"

Rick smiled, kissed us again, and slid out.

And then it was Trevor's turn to have us. Which was what finally made Cora come again, which also made me come - seriously, if somebody starts having an orgasm while they're inside your brain and body, you are definitely going to start coming too - which brought Trevor a round of applause.

God, Cora clearly thought that Trevor was so hot. So I found myself thinking, well, if Cora was serious that she might take me up on the offer to go to bed with her and Rick, now that she knew I was serious - now that she'd been inside of me and felt that I'd been utterly sincere - well, it also seemed quite likely that, after all the things we'd done that evening, that Cora would probably want to have Trevor again ... and maybe I could convince Cora that Trevor would enjoy having the two of us together, with Cora on her knees, her face between my legs, and Trevor right behind her, fucking, giving me a perfect view ...

... I realized then that the rest of our time at the Divinorium might be very different from our first few months.

Which, actually ... okay, so perhaps that was why the second-year students always looked so much happier than us.

And also ... well, in the future, I realized, probably some of them would join us too. Some of them ... or all of them ... and, well, dear reader, let me pose a question to you, and, please, answer me honestly: was that thought too greedy? To find myself at the center of attention of eleven people, eight separate bodies taking me for an evening ... and yet also, even then, to be wondering: what if there were MORE?

And then, after Trevor, it was ... was it Quinn, again, who slid inside my body next? Eddie? The order was becoming more and more difficult to remember, since again and again, over and over, Cora and I were experiencing the sensation of one person pulling out and a new person stepping up between our legs, ready to fuck Cora and me: some people leaning in to lick us first, to make sure that we were still plenty slippery, or simply to taste the crescendoing rush of my body; some people fingering us first; some simply slicking their condomed cocks with saliva or somebody's tube of charmingly vanilla-scented lube and then promptly pushing in.