All Comments on 'The Test I Faced'

by PAS

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

This is a brilliant portrayal of seduction where the woman has conflicting emotions throughout. She doesn't seem to know what she wants, but Chetan surely does, and he gives it to her so smoothly, ignoring her verbal protests, that they both get what they want. I'm glad you set it in India, or perhaps Guyana, but not in the USA of today. 5* ~~ JB

Underdog_13Underdog_13over 2 years ago

Great story. Glad to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and more importantly great to see you writing again. I look foward to reading many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story. I am a working woman from London. I did not have sex with anybody except with my husband. My boss, a smarter man started chasing me just like in this story. I was not interested him. But he started pursuing me relentlessly and I started longing for him. When I was intimate with my husband, I started imagining that tit was my boss. I invited him one day to my house thinking that he will take me. But it did not happen . Later he took me for a business tour and there we ended up having gourmet sex. We keep meeting and mating now and then. Even today my hus does not know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad your back

Liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story... It could have had a bit longer build up.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is similar to my experience. I am the Manager of a large company and had a secretary who was happily married. From the beginning had an eye on her, but I thought I would not be able to seduce her. However, I waited for my turn for three years. Her husband was transferred to a distant city and due to economic reasons she was about to leave the company and move with the husband. I recognized the opportunity. I offered her some lucrative rise and made her stay in the city and to continue to work in my company. One day she came to me and expressed her gratitude and remarked she did not know how to thank me. I told her I can indicate a way and took her for a ride in my car. I suggested some physical intimacy and advised her to take her time. She invited me t her house after a week and I slowly seduced her. We had sex for ten years after which she moved out of the city.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.. I came reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a wonderful reading. Could have been a bit longer build up and detailed sex scene too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story..This is similar to my experience. My boss was an attractive man and had been proposing to me. I was afraid initially that I would be cheating my husband. He nominated me for a business trip for three days. On arriving at the venue I realised that he was also present in the same city for those three days. It ended up that he reached my Hotel at night I enjoyed him in every way..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi PAS. I enjoy this genre of stories narrated by a woman . But I wonder what the lady was doing when the boss led her to the couch and he started slowly undressing her, touched her breast, nipples, etc.. Whether her hands were still or she touched him? or she tried to pushed her away ? or whether he kissed her at any point of time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. The sex scene.could have been a bit more erotically narrated. For example the boss could have kissed her lips, moved down to her breasts sucked her nipples and boobs and moved down to navel and pubic hairs .

what was her hands doing all lhese time should have been explained

This is anyhow a wonderful story

A man and woman who work together closely ends up in sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taboo and forbidden sex gives immense pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh... So nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One night I had to work late.. After that my boss offered to drop me home. While driving me home he was ogling at me I noticed an erection at his crotch.

That night I whispered this to my husband. He got an instant erection. After that Whenever we have sex, I imagine that it is my boss who is mounting me. I hope he will relish me one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a secretary who was married. From the day she was appointed I lusted after her. My wife did not allow anal penetration or fellatio. I started pursuing this woman for sex she was reluctant.

I played the waiting game.

Once she was held up in the office late evening due to system issues.

I offered to drop her home which she accepted. when I reached her home I was surprised to know that her husband was not in town. She invited me in . One thing led to other and I had her ultimately.

I was reminded qltat when I read this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stumbled upon this wonderful stoiy today. While reading I masturbated and been wet throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There was an elegant lady in my office for whom I used to lose sleep.

It was my dream to seduce her but was not courageous enough to propose to her.

When I returned after a tour and entered my cabin I found that she was sitting on my executive chair. She had closed her eyes. I .went behind the chair and grabbed her. She was started and blushed.

This led to several thrilling encounters with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I joined a new office in 1999. The Director was handsome man, looked like then Indian cricket captain Anil Kumble. He transferred me to his department when his secretary went on leave. He taught me everything about the work. He started commenting about my dress, beauty, talent, etc. One day after commenting about my dress he asked me whether I would get angry if he told me something I did not like. I was confused. I told I will not get angry. He said He would buy me a new set of dress and I should wear it next day. Reluctantly I agreed. He bought me a full set of dress that evening for me for which I had to tell me my sizes etc. I wore that dress next day. While leaving the office that day, he told me not to wash my undergarments of that day and to carry them to the office next day and hand them over to him. I asked him to accompany me home then itself and collect them. We reached my home at 7 PM as my husband would have reached only at 9 PM or later. And it was happening. And it was happening with two Hes.

Stepping further into the room, in the semi darkness, His 's mouth closed over mine, his tongue impatient almost, to claim possession. As I reached up around his neck, the effect of the dress had produced an abandonment, and I began pushing my body against his.

His hands were behind me, and his fingers were sliding the zip on my dress downwards.

Pulling away from him I allowed the dress to fall to the floor, and when I reached out for him again, this time I felt his hardness pressing against my lower body. God, I was wet, and I had thrown caution to the wind.

He was just a few months younger than me, and we both had with bodies to die for.

The rustling sound of his undressing, excited me, and when I felt him press his erect cock against my ass, I wanted to be naked with for him.

I felt my bra unclasped, and as he stopped kissing me, and stepped back slightly, it fell to the floor. Reaching round from behind, he cupped both my breasts, and I heard myself gasp.

Through half closed eyes I saw him undo his shirt, unzip his trousers, and in a few seconds he was naked in front of me.

My eyes must have opened wide in the dim light, because his cock stood out erect in front of me, and it looked very large indeed. For a split second I wondered if I'd bitten off too much, but I was distracted by his placing fingers either side of my panties, and sliding them downwards.

Both of us were now naked. Not much had been said, but he led me over to the bed.

"My God …, you have a sexy body", he whispered it quietly.

I wanted him, but only an "Mmmmmmm" came from me, as he helped me lay backwards on the bed.

And then he fell upon me like famished wolf.

He, took my nearest breast, and began to suck the now hard, protruding nipple and I didn't resist as he placed my legs over his shoulders, and I felt his tongue delve into my pussy.

I heard myself groan. "Oh god, oh my god."

His tongue lapped, probed, flicked, and when he sucked my clit, wow. Unbelievably after just a few minutes, I knew I was going to cum.

My thigh muscles started to shiver, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming."

I could feel my pussy dissolve, getting wetter and wetter. As I stopped shaking, He stood up, and he lifted me further onto the bed.

"Wow, that was a surprise," was all I said before I knew that he was going to fuck me. Immediately the thought returned about how big he was. I shouldn't have worried. I'd become so wet that as I felt the head of his cock press between my pussy lips I seemed to 'open up' and he slid inside me.

It didn't stop me reacting though. "God, wow," and then suddenly panicking, as he went deeper, "Fuck that's big."

Looking up at his face above me, I reached out, and ran my fingers over his nipples. I smiled as I got a reaction, a quiet sigh.

Laying on his side alongside me, he had positioned his cock level with my head. When I turned my face towards him I took my first taste of him. He was oozing precum, and I licked his circumsized head, before he pushed inside my mouth.

This was my fantasy come true.

He was starting to thrust as my legs wrapped around his buttocks

The fucking must have gone on for quite a few minutes. The bed was shaking, both of us were making appreciative sounds, and then he stopped moving and all he said was, " Let us move a bit “

He moved me to the side of the bed and repositioned . My back was arched, and I took all the weight of his thrusting through my body onto my shoulders. The bed was soft, but even then he pumped in and out of me with vigorous force.

His grunting was somehow carnal, animalistic, even erotic, and the roughness seemed to bring a response in my pussy.

I was groaning and panting almost as much a now. Both of us were rocking the bed, and I found His leg with my hand, and gripped it to steady myself.

I couldn't hold back. With a piercing cry of, "God, oh fucking god, fuck...oh fuck...oh god," I came.

It only took him thirty seconds more to issue a low growling grunt, and as he pressed his cock deep into my cunt I could feel the warm sensation of him jerking, pumping semen over my cervix.

Catching his breath, he rested my legs back down on the bed and stood up.

"Fuck, that was good," he said, as though he was marking me out of ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good Story

It would have been better if was not in Non consent genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. The sex scene could have been longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this .. I had similar experience

I was working in an office. My husband me were very conservative. My boss and his wife were also very orthodox people. However I realised that he adored me and was ogling at me. I started avoiding him. However he transferred me to his office. He started to spend more time with me than required. I was totally against his overtures. I tried to spurn his move. However he brilliantly started creating interest in me. I started developing respect for him. It grew into admiration. Then I started longing for him. He started discussing various discussions and ultimately directing it to erotica matters. One day He told me that he had some dream the previous night. He asked me to guess what it could be. I could not guess anything. Then he told me that in his dream he had sex with me. That made me wet instantly. He asked what was my reaction. I was not able to speak. He told I liked it and that was why I did not react. Then he nominated me for a business trip to Boston with him. We reached Boston that winter for a two-day conference. He and I and a few of the other employees were on the same floor of the hotel where we were staying, and that excited me greatly, to know that beautiful young man was showering, dressing and sleeping so close to where I was in bed.

The night before the first meeting, I was in my hotel room getting ready to go down to the hotel bar, hoping that He would be down there as well. I had to admit that my room was quite nice: I had a full-sized bed, a television, all the necessities! The window curtains were spread that revealed the snow falling gently. It was very romantic.

I checked out my clothes and make-up in the full-length mirror: I was about 5'3" with a slim figure, green eyes and blonde hair that was neatly combed back with jeweled barrettes. My dress was clingy but casual, and it hung down to my ankles where, strapped on, were a pair of stilettos. If I couldn't bed He that night, I was going to bed some nice man. With the strained relationship I had had with my husband, I hadn't gotten laid nearly a year, and I was getting a little stir crazy.

When I arrived at the bar, I ordered a screwdriver. I was the only one sitting there. To be honest, it felt a little lonely, but that's what the drink was for, right? The bartender attempted feeble conversation, but I just wasn't into it: he wasn't James.

I had pretty much given up hope that I would run into my boss that night. I paid for my drinks and got up, when I saw He rounding the corner to the bar, my heart skipped a beat. I sat back in my seat, clumsily, and almost lost my balance, stumbling at bit. (Stilettos and being tipsy just don't mix.)

He rushed over to me, grabbing my arm and keeping me steady. I looked up into his eyes. We both laughed a little. I thanked him and asked him to join me. He agreed. We ordered two glasses of wine and talked.

"So, what do you think of Boston so far?" he asked, grinning over his wine glass.

I laughed. "Well, it has some good bars!"

He chuckled. "I would've shown you some of the sights if it wasn't snowing out."

"At night? There's not much sight-seeing at night."

"Oh, there are sights to see alright."

I looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. I got his drift. I smiled and scooted closer to him, putting my knee between his two. He rested his elbow on the bar and leaned in close to me.

"Don't tease me, Michelle," he instructed playfully.

I noticed a lump in his pants. That made those hormones of mine flutter around. I could feel myself getting wet for him and my nipples were stiffening. I placed my outstretched hand on his knee.

"How could I possibly tease you?" I asked, taking another sip of wine.

He turned serious, putting his glass down. "Michelle, I was always under the impression you just wanted to be friends. I'm confused."

"Are you protesting?" I confronted him.

"No."

I giggled, rubbing both my hands up his thigh. "I didn't think so. It doesn't look like your protesting," I whispered to him, looking down at his obviousness.

He blushed. "Well, I can't help it. It's that dress. You've always dressed so conservatively in the office. I'm kind of surprised."

What he said was the truth: in the office, I did dress in a very tame way, covering the voluptuousness of my body. But tonight was different. I wanted him to see me as a possible playmate, not just a friend of his.

"Well, we're not at work right now," I said, tugging at his collar playfully.

"Yes," he said, his face turning a more furious shade of red. "I suppose there's a lot of things you can do in a hotel....and not in a workplace."

The bartender was a nosy old fart who was watching nearly every move and hearing every word being uttered as he pretended to be drying Martini glasses. I could tell that He felt that way too. I wanted the two of us to be alone, just doing what comes naturally.

"Would you like to come up to my room with me? What do you say?" He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.

There's no way I could refuse his offer. I knew we were both ready. We paid for our drinks and left the bartender to fend for himself. I was officially drunk and ready for He to take full advantage of me. We climbed aboard the elevator but could do nothing sexual because there was a woman in there, waiting to be lifted up to the fourth floor as well.

He took my hand when we left the lift and opened his door: Hotel room number 422. He picked me up, carrying me over the threshold. I feigned getting away and we laughed and giggled, two tipsy people just looking for a little fun.

"Come here, James," I told him, sitting on the bed, patting the spot beside me.

"Oh no, I'm not that easy," he chuckled. "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

He went into the bathroom and shut the door. I had an idea. I took off my shoes and my dress and my panties (I wasn't wearing a bra) and left them in a pile on the floor. I was wet beyond belief and I climbed onto his bed and lied on my back, spreading my legs. I started to play with my wet little pussy. I wanted to give him a sight to see when he came out. And soon he did. I heard the door open and he appeared before me. He looked surprised, but lustfully so.

My pussy had very little hair on it and the only sounds in the room was that of my squelching, moist private part. I looked deeply into James's eyes as I fingered myself, wishing his cock was in me.

He began to undress and I loved what I saw. He had a real man's body and I licked my lips when he started pulling his slacks down. His cock sprang free from its confinement and I spread my legs wider.

He whispered to me, "Do you want me to fuck you, baby?"

"Yes. Let's fuck." I moaned, bringing my hands up to my tits, pinching my nipples, twisting them, wiggling my lower body. I sat up on the bed, my knees tucked under me and stroking his hardness. Beautiful, pearly precum was leaking out the head and my tongue darted out, licking it up.

"C'mere baby," he said, taking me by my upper arms and pulling me down on the bed with him.

He lied on his back, and there we were, both naked, my smooth body on top of his hairy one, making out like high school kids.

"Oh James, honey, I want to fuck you."

I rubbed my hands along his young chest and climbed on top of him. I sat astraddle and spread my pussy lips with my fingers, accommodating his large cock. As I eased my body down on his, we both moaned in pleasure. I could feel his full, hard dick inside my little slit and I started to ride him slowly, teasing him.

"Michelle, baby, god, you're just torturing me. Fuck me, baby, that's it -- ride me, sweetheart."

I started to pick up the pace as I rode him. My petite hands holding onto his sides and bucking my hips first quickly and then wildly. But my mouth felt empty. My pussy was full and stretched, but my mouth was void. I stopped riding him for a moment and held my breast, licking the nipple. I really wanted something in my mouth too. He understood immediately and he held his index finger up to me. I held his curled hand between my two hands and started to give head to his finger, sucking it up and down, the wetness of my mouth glistening on his digit. I then licked it up and down like a lollipop.

I gently removed his finger from my mouth and began riding him again. "God, your meat feels so good, so nasty," I moaned as I resumed our sex.

"Baby, you feel wonderful. You're so tight, sweetheart."

His hands reached up to fondle my full tits and he bucked his hips up to meet my downward thrusts. Our lustful moans and wet, slapping skin were music to our ears. His cock was leaking so much now that his precum was dripping out of my cunt. I was going to cum, to coat his dick with my juices.

I rode him even faster, working desperately to achieve that climax that I had missed for so long. And then it happened: His cum burst inside of me. I couldn't take it anymore. I rode him madly and came all over his dick, rubbing my little rosebud furiously as I did. He came once, staining my insides and the bed, and I came twice.

I collapsed on top of him, trying to recover from possibly one of the best fucks of my life. I eased off his cock and gently slipped him out of me. We moaned once more. I laid beside him. We were both breathing heavily, our bodies dressed in sweat. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Oh angel," he moaned. "You were so good. Did you know that?"

"No, James, you were the good one."

He whispered to me, "I loved cumming inside you, baby."

I giggled, flirting with him once more. "I loved it too."

"And what was that thing about you sucking on my finger?"

I laughed. "Improv."

He smiled. "Well, I loved it."

We watched television, tiredly, happily, laughing at the late shows. We ordered some late-night pasta via room service and ate it hungrily. We were both famished. We talked, learning about one another even more, chomping on our food in bathrobes.

I spent the night in his room and at six a.m. our wake-up call rang to get us ready for the day. We took a shower together and our old banter returned as we dressed. He was in a nice three-piece suit and when I was getting my used clothes back on to return to my hotel room, I thought twice about my panties: I slipped them down my legs again and crumpled them up in my hand.

"Keep these," I whispered to him, kissing him and slipping them inside his pocket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh... so nice story...erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

Please write more in first person narration by woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very intriguing heading.. I am glad I read it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is always thrillig to read story narrated by woman indirst person. Please waii morte like this

I gave 4.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boss secretary stories are always thrill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good reading. The build up was not that erotic due to the non consent genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made me cum a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting reading

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh what a story

3 cheers PAS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Anonymous comment that protracted closeness in work leads o sex. My wife who was an orthodox woman, was seduced by her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

simple story. No much expectations from beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite themes: 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh. Today when my husband mounts me I will imagine that it is my boss doing it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful story.

My husband and myself engage in roleplay during our mating. Sometimes He would act as our son . sometimes he would act as his father. Sometimes he would act as his brother. sometimes he would act as some of the friends of our son. Sometimes he would act as my boss. ( me as myself in all these cases. ) Sometimes we reverse the roles and I would assume roles of various women in his life. The maximum thrill I get when he acts as my boss.

It is my fantasy that my boss would seduce me and I hope it would be materialised one day. Till now I have not had sex with anybody other than my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my secretary came to office one day in a new upmarket costume wondered loudly that it is a new dress. She asked me whether the dress is attractive. I replied that what is inside the dress is more attractive. And I also remarked that I was interested in the content than the container.

Then I started teasing her frequently using the word content many times. It got escalated and I ended up seducing her. When my penis was entering her she fiercely embraced and kissed me causing injury on my lips. I had to take leave for three days to hide that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got wet reading this.

I recalled how my boss seduced and savoured me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story brought me the memories of my first encounter with my boss.

My boss has nominated me several times for business trips with him. Due to family pressure I could not go with him. Anyhow last summer I accompanied him.

We were put up in the same hotel. On the last night of our stay , at 10’ O clock at night he texted me that he wanted to meet me. I as eager to know what he wanted. In moments I knocked his door.

He asked me to take a seat and told. “ You know during a business trip, many times bosses sleep with assistants. I had a desire to have you for very long time. If you are Ok, let us enjoy today. Otherwise please go to room and sleep peacefully. I did not answer and I wanted him. He got up and came near me.

In reality all pretense was gone. I knew what I was doing. I was about to have sex with my boss while my husband was cluelessly sleeping back at home.

Boss picked me up with his large muscles as he carried me to the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck as he carried me.

Boss walked up to the bed setting me down. We immediately start kissing and making out. Boss quickly slipped out of the robe and our hands furiously explored each other's bodies. He undressed me slowly , erotically .

He pressed his mouth to my vagina . He started lapping there vigourously. I was in heaven and screamed relentlessly grabbing his head and pressing to myself . A thrilling orgasam ensued.

My hands found BOSS 's large penis. My hand couldn't even fit the entire way around. I tried taking into my mouth, but it was so big I struggled to even get past the head.

Boss laughed "having some trouble there?"

I giggled in response "yeah sorry, it's just larger than I'm used to. You are so much bigger than my husband."

"That's ok," Boss replied winking at me. "You'll work your way up to it."

Boss then kissed my again and lowered me on my back. He positioned himself between my legs as we continued to kiss. I felt his large head press against my waiting privates. He moved it up and down my slit a couple times before finding the opening to my vagina. He pressed forward and the tip of his thick penis entered me. "Oh my god BOSS . It's so big!" He pushed it a little further and began moving his penis in and out a little bit at a time giving my vagina a chance to accommodate his size. Finally he plunged it fully into me. With a mixture of pain and pleasure I squealed and my body shuddered with delight.

"How are you Darling ? Do you want me to continue?" Boss asked.

"Yes BOSS ," I looked into his eyes. "I want you to fuck me."

With that Boss began moving his hips slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed.

"Boss you're so big. This feels so good I'm going to CUM!" I began to orgasm around his penis. My body was shaking as I began to come down off my massive orgasm. I began building towards another as Boss continued fucking me.

Holy shit! My husband never made me feel like this. He never hit these parts of my vagina. I only then realized that I never made Boss wear a condom. I had always made My husband wear a condom because I hated the sticky mess that semen made, but I wanted to feel Boss without a barrier. My husband’s’ bare penis had never touched my bare vagina, a privilege that Boss now enjoying. In that moment Boss owned music vagina and I wanted him to unleash inside of me.

"Cum in me BOSS ! I want you to fill me. Please give me your cum!" With that Boss and I orgasmed simultaneously and he came deep in my vagina.

After that night there was no resisting it. The sex was just too good. I didn't tell My husband because that would just hurt him and he really didn't need to know. Boss just gave me something My husband couldn't and that was ok. I still had sex with My husband every other week or so and imagined that it my boss entering me;, but Boss and I had sex at least five times a week. My husband still never had sex with me without a condom, I'm honestly not sure if that will ever change. I just feel like that's a privilege for BOSS . Something special just for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very wet after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story 10 days ago - After reading , I feel longing for my boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed sex with my boss for 10 years. We did Cunnilingus and tellatio besides anal which was not present during the sex with my husband- Besides the instrument of my boss was at least one inch longer and a bit thicker too. During sex his cock porobed new places inside me and his hands mauled my breasts erotically.

Later, my boss asked me to take the cherry of his son, which was a memorable experience for me. The boy did me Seven times in one night. His penis is half inch longer than his dad. When he fulgary tits, it reaches my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exhilirating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh great.. There is no other fortune like having a cock in once office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an interesting story . Similar episode happened in my life also

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had an assistant in the office who was married and orthodox. She however was very beautiful and used to raise my blood pressure. I ended up having bed pleasure with her and introduced her to Anal. ( My wife was not letting me back door entry. Neither my assistant used to allow her husband to do it) . The thrilling experience continued for 7 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MY BOSS IN THE OFFICE PROPOSED TO ME . HE TOLD HIS WIFE IS NOT GIVING HIM ORAL AND NOT LETTING HIM TO USE BACK DOOR. I ALSO NEVER HAD ANAL OR ORAL . I WAS CURIOUS. ON DAY BOSS CAME TO MY HOUSE WHEN I WAS ALONE. WHEN I WENT TO KITCHEN TO BRING DRINKS FOR HIM HE ACCOMPANIED ME . HE SEDUCED ME THERE AND WE HAD ANAL AND ORAL . SINCE THEN WE FIND OPPORTUNITIES TO SEND MY HUSBAND AWAY AND WE HAVE GREAT TIMES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting story. I had a somewhat similar experience. It was my husbands boss who pursued me. I was reluctant initially. But slowly I developed admiration to him. It grew to attraction, longing, then lust. I ended up on his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you PAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, a bit more build up would have made the story more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short

palpalpalpalover 2 years ago

I liked this story. My boss seduced and had me , unknown to my husband. I loved the feeling of a different cock sliding into me the first time. That feeling of being filled up, of my internals having to adjust to the penetration, all combined with erotic sensations was always one of the best sensations to me. There was always an added element of thrill when the cock belonged to somebody other than my husband. It added that erotic excitement of being illicit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

curious to know whether She told her husband later.. Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thrilling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would naue been nicer had it been not under nonconsent genre

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

should have been a bit more elaborate to make it more erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story resembled like my story. My boss seduced me. It was an EXPERIENCE. Then we were one for many nights.

He was so big. Somehow I never remembered how he stretched me when he first entered me. Some nights he would barely be able to get it in me, and when the head first pushed its way in, it hurt, but oh, such a good hurt. Tonight it went in a little easier because we had made love just a few hours earlier, and I was still stretched from that earlier session. Still, it wasn't an easy entry. Not like some lovers I had been with. Just the head was inside me, and I felt full just from that. But I knew there was more to come, much more, and I wanted it badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my boss had me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh.. my Jesus

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice, Part 2 Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminded of my own story.

Both my husband and me worked for the same boss. My husband was sent for a business trip for ten days. Boss asked me to go to office for some special work.

I ended up having to have sex with Boss during whole weekend as his wife was also out of town. He took a Viagra both Friday and Saturday, and we fucked for like two days straight. My pussy, ass, and jaw all got a big workout, and I'm pretty sure I limped around the office for a couple of days while Boss strutted around like a peacock. I felt like a cheap slut the whole weekend. When I think of that I get wet instantaneously

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh ... Fabulous

when He part 2 will come

palpalpalpalover 2 years ago

From so many comments found hear should one believe that Bosses have sex with assistants regularly/ they are well endowed/ the assistants are not bothered about husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely told

second part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

palpalpalpalover 2 years ago

Sexy secretary comes angrily out of Boss's cabin.. ♨

Staff askd:

wht hapend?

Secretary:

He asked me r u free tonight? 😜

I said yes !

Rascal gave me 60 pages to type!!!

😡😡😡😝😝😝

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story line needed an erotic Sex Scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story that contain the words ‘boss’ and ‘wife’. You are a very good writer, please write some additional chapters.

We liked the increasingly sexualized interactions between Chetan and Vidya. The scene where he ‘helped’ her with the boxes and groped her breasts was exciting. Her thoughts and feelings were clearly narrated, and greatly added to the story. Then, the final scene of him ‘taking’ her at her home was spectacular. The ending was perfect, as she doubted her ability to resist him the next day!

When I graduated from college, I was only 22 years old, and I got a great job as a construction engineer with a small company. Then, I went back to my hometown and married the neighbor girl who was only 18. We had invited my work colleagues to our wedding, and everyone congratulated me on how beautiful she was.

On my first day back at work, after our honeymoon, my boss called me into his office. He said that they were looking for another secretary and wanted to offer the job to my wife. The salary and benefits were generous. So, she quickly accepted his offer.

My wife was good at the job and within three months promoted to be the personal assistant to my boss, the owner of the company. Her salary was doubled, and we both celebrated. She and my boss worked closely together, and she enjoyed working with him. He was a successful, muscular 35-year-old who was attractive.

He soon began to flirt with her, sometimes even in front of me. We did not want to cause trouble, with our boss, so we pretended not to notice. Since we did not resist, he began to grope her. They began to work on big projects in his office, sometimes with the door closed. And on those days, when we arrived home, she would always be hot and ready for sex.

One afternoon, she told me that she needed to work late with him on a big project. And that I should just go home alone. He would drive her home no later than 9:00 pm. They closed the door to his office, everyone else went home, and I locked the door shut as I left.

He seduced her, much like Cheten seduced Vidya in your story. She kept saying ‘no’ to his advances, but she never pushed him away. She said ‘No we can’t do this, I’m married’ but it was weak and insincere. Her body betrayed her and she really, really wanted his cock.

They fucked in every imaginable position, in every part of his office, and she enjoyed every minute of it. After four hours of hot, steamy sex, he drove her home, and came into the house with her for a ‘quick’ cup of coffee.

Her face was covered in cum, her hair was a mess, and his sperm were running down the insides of her thighs. I was horrified, but she quickly ran over and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. As I inhaled deeply, I could smell that her body reeked of sex. When, we kissed, I could taste his cum on her lips.

Doing ‘damage control’, she placed one of my hands on her breast and another on her butt. She whispered in my ear, “Do you feel anything missing?” I immediately got an erection and whispered back, “Yeah, you don’t have your panties or bra on!”

Then, she took my other hand and stuck it up under her skirt, saying, “Notice anything?”

Her vulva was not normal, it was just an open gash. I stuck all four of my fingers in her well-fucked, juicy cunt. She spread her legs, and his cum splashed out on the floor. She quickly turned around and bent over the back of the couch. I fucked her hard and looked right into the eyes of our boss.

He pulled out his cock, and it was easily three times longer, and three times thicker than mine. He walked over, and with both hands, held her ass cheeks apart so, I could fuck her better. He pulled off the rest of her clothes and all of his clothes. His cock was enormous!

When I finished, he took my place and came in her again. When they both climaxed together my wife looked sheepishly at me and said, “Well, I now have some new job duties and a pay raise!”

She continued, “He will pay us straight out in cash, the same price that a first-class escort would charge, every time he fucks me.”

And my wife kissed him, saying “I’m yours whenever you want me!”

Since then, over the last ten years, she has fucked most of her bosses and many of mine. That is just the way it works out when you have a young, desirable wife, and Alpha male bosses.

We congratulate Chetan on his conquest. And we admire the way Vidya surrendered her marital fidelity, and truly enjoyed the sex. That is exactly what married women should do in an office setting with their bosses.

My wife believes that all Alpha bosses deserve, and should take the pussies of, all the married women who work for them. Gopal will soon learn to enjoy ‘sloppy seconds’ just like I did! And his wife will be much happier now that she is fucking her boss!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Are women animals? I am asking a serious question?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you PAS.. I remember my surrender to my boss.

I work in an office. After long chase my boss seduced me.

It was in my marital bed that he conquered me.. till that I kept on repulsing him.

Once he managed to disrobe me, he himself got disrobed. I could not believe about the length of his plough which was about one and half inches more than my husbands. It was circumcised, and my husband's was not. The mushroom head was red and pulsing like a warrior.. But it was slightly thinner than my husbands instrument. My boss held me on my shoulders and pressed his lips on mine strongly which was the last time I tried to push him away. At that time I felt the tip of his penis touching my right thigh and slowly sliding up .. It reached my cunt and stopped. I felt electric current and all my defense ended. Involuntarily I felt my vagina opening and dripping. My hands embraced his shoulders and I pulled his head down to my tits. His lips swallowed my right nipple while my vagina swallowed first half inch of his member .

He whispered my name as he began pumping his dick into me. I feel his length reaching my insides in newer places. And following two orgasms, every inch of his manhood is felt by me as his dick slides in and out of my hole. I can feel the satisfaction in me as he fucks me, knowing that he is enjoying every moment of being my boss's forbidden weapon inside my sanctum sanctorum. I wanted him there eternally. His mouth kept drawing pictures on my chest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPAS@PAS
Still adventurous, though not as wild and crazy as I used to be. Love reading and writing fantasies and believe that the mind is the biggest sex organ