The Test I Faced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I know it I have my arms wrapped around him and I am fucking back like a woman possessed as he slams my pussy. I know it is wrong, but I am loving having his dick inside me. Every moment of this feels so good, even if it is wrong.

"Make me cum again!" I cry out as he continues to fuck me.

"Oh my, I am cumming." Chetan says.

"No, stop!" I cry out, but my body is so caught up in pleasure I can't stop fucking him. He moans in delight and begins thrusting harder and faster. I feel his cum spurting inside my body. My mind races with the combination of fear and lust as I feel him filling my pussy with his seed as he continues cumming inside me. Then I begin to orgasm again.

"Oh yes!" I hold on tight as we both orgasm together. I lose track of time as he pumps my pussy long after we have both finished. Then he slowly pulls out of me.

I see his dick, glistening from my juices as it slowly softens in front of me. I look down and see a mixture of my fluids and his cum trickling out of my pussy onto the couch.

"I cannot believe we did that." I whisper.

"I have wanted to do that for so long." Chetan tells me.

We both promise never to tell anyone about this, and vow that it will never happen again. He dresses and leaves and I quickly use a towel to try to dry the wet spot on the couch and then take my clothes into the bedroom before jumping into the shower to wash off. I have to put this behind me and get my head together before Gopal comes home. But as I stand in the shower thinking about what just happened I find myself rubbing my pussy until I orgasm again.

I can never allow this to happen again. But I wonder if my body will allow my mind to remain convinced of that when I see Chetan at work tomorrow.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you PAS.. I remember my surrender to my boss.

I work in an office. After long chase my boss seduced me.

It was in my marital bed that he conquered me.. till that I kept on repulsing him.

Once he managed to disrobe me, he himself got disrobed. I could not believe about the length of his plough which was about one and half inches more than my husbands. It was circumcised, and my husband's was not. The mushroom head was red and pulsing like a warrior.. But it was slightly thinner than my husbands instrument. My boss held me on my shoulders and pressed his lips on mine strongly which was the last time I tried to push him away. At that time I felt the tip of his penis touching my right thigh and slowly sliding up .. It reached my cunt and stopped. I felt electric current and all my defense ended. Involuntarily I felt my vagina opening and dripping. My hands embraced his shoulders and I pulled his head down to my tits. His lips swallowed my right nipple while my vagina swallowed first half inch of his member .

He whispered my name as he began pumping his dick into me. I feel his length reaching my insides in newer places. And following two orgasms, every inch of his manhood is felt by me as his dick slides in and out of my hole. I can feel the satisfaction in me as he fucks me, knowing that he is enjoying every moment of being my boss's forbidden weapon inside my sanctum sanctorum. I wanted him there eternally. His mouth kept drawing pictures on my chest.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Are women animals? I am asking a serious question?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story that contain the words ‘boss’ and ‘wife’. You are a very good writer, please write some additional chapters.

We liked the increasingly sexualized interactions between Chetan and Vidya. The scene where he ‘helped’ her with the boxes and groped her breasts was exciting. Her thoughts and feelings were clearly narrated, and greatly added to the story. Then, the final scene of him ‘taking’ her at her home was spectacular. The ending was perfect, as she doubted her ability to resist him the next day!

When I graduated from college, I was only 22 years old, and I got a great job as a construction engineer with a small company. Then, I went back to my hometown and married the neighbor girl who was only 18. We had invited my work colleagues to our wedding, and everyone congratulated me on how beautiful she was.

On my first day back at work, after our honeymoon, my boss called me into his office. He said that they were looking for another secretary and wanted to offer the job to my wife. The salary and benefits were generous. So, she quickly accepted his offer.

My wife was good at the job and within three months promoted to be the personal assistant to my boss, the owner of the company. Her salary was doubled, and we both celebrated. She and my boss worked closely together, and she enjoyed working with him. He was a successful, muscular 35-year-old who was attractive.

He soon began to flirt with her, sometimes even in front of me. We did not want to cause trouble, with our boss, so we pretended not to notice. Since we did not resist, he began to grope her. They began to work on big projects in his office, sometimes with the door closed. And on those days, when we arrived home, she would always be hot and ready for sex.

One afternoon, she told me that she needed to work late with him on a big project. And that I should just go home alone. He would drive her home no later than 9:00 pm. They closed the door to his office, everyone else went home, and I locked the door shut as I left.

He seduced her, much like Cheten seduced Vidya in your story. She kept saying ‘no’ to his advances, but she never pushed him away. She said ‘No we can’t do this, I’m married’ but it was weak and insincere. Her body betrayed her and she really, really wanted his cock.

They fucked in every imaginable position, in every part of his office, and she enjoyed every minute of it. After four hours of hot, steamy sex, he drove her home, and came into the house with her for a ‘quick’ cup of coffee.

Her face was covered in cum, her hair was a mess, and his sperm were running down the insides of her thighs. I was horrified, but she quickly ran over and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. As I inhaled deeply, I could smell that her body reeked of sex. When, we kissed, I could taste his cum on her lips.

Doing ‘damage control’, she placed one of my hands on her breast and another on her butt. She whispered in my ear, “Do you feel anything missing?” I immediately got an erection and whispered back, “Yeah, you don’t have your panties or bra on!”

Then, she took my other hand and stuck it up under her skirt, saying, “Notice anything?”

Her vulva was not normal, it was just an open gash. I stuck all four of my fingers in her well-fucked, juicy cunt. She spread her legs, and his cum splashed out on the floor. She quickly turned around and bent over the back of the couch. I fucked her hard and looked right into the eyes of our boss.

He pulled out his cock, and it was easily three times longer, and three times thicker than mine. He walked over, and with both hands, held her ass cheeks apart so, I could fuck her better. He pulled off the rest of her clothes and all of his clothes. His cock was enormous!

When I finished, he took my place and came in her again. When they both climaxed together my wife looked sheepishly at me and said, “Well, I now have some new job duties and a pay raise!”

She continued, “He will pay us straight out in cash, the same price that a first-class escort would charge, every time he fucks me.”

And my wife kissed him, saying “I’m yours whenever you want me!”

Since then, over the last ten years, she has fucked most of her bosses and many of mine. That is just the way it works out when you have a young, desirable wife, and Alpha male bosses.

We congratulate Chetan on his conquest. And we admire the way Vidya surrendered her marital fidelity, and truly enjoyed the sex. That is exactly what married women should do in an office setting with their bosses.

My wife believes that all Alpha bosses deserve, and should take the pussies of, all the married women who work for them. Gopal will soon learn to enjoy ‘sloppy seconds’ just like I did! And his wife will be much happier now that she is fucking her boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story line needed an erotic Sex Scene

palpalpalpalover 2 years ago

Sexy secretary comes angrily out of Boss's cabin.. ♨

Staff askd:

wht hapend?

Secretary:

He asked me r u free tonight? 😜

I said yes !

Rascal gave me 60 pages to type!!!

😡😡😡😝😝😝

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced Family Family has car trouble, and that's just the beginning.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories