The Testing of Thao

Story Info
Asian girl put to the test.
1.5k words
4.23
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TESTING OF THAO

Your cunt is hot and drooling.

I tug on your leash and drive you forward. You have been brought out from your cage. You are naked except for your collar and kitten ears, that and the steel clamps gripping your swollen nipples and clit so cruelly. They throb.

Spurred on with a slap on your ass, you crawl onwards on all fours in the moonlight into the middle of the ring of men.

Many men are gathered there. White men, fully clothed. They are staring at you, laughing, and crudely judging your body. You flush at their words.

I push your head down. Your bottom rises. You feel a rush of deep shame now, shame at being here, naked and on display in front of all these strange men. You are glad your head is down, you want to bury your head in the dirt and disappear. You feel your cheeks burning, crimson and hot with your embarrassment. You tremble slightly, in fear... fear and desire. Your pussy is so wet, you are ashamed at how wet it is, ashamed of your need.

"Head down, do not raise your eyes, you do not look upon the White Man without permission. You will not speak without permission."

"This is Thao. Pet. Kitten."

"She has been starved of pleasure for many days, her cunt kept wet and needy so she will be a suitably keen mount for white men. She is ready for white cock now. See how her pussy glistens and drips. She is in such heat."

"This kitten will be used by all of us now, taught her place in the world. A toy for white cock. A cumdump."

I pull your head up from the floor. You see that I am holding a whip now.

"You will be fucked now by every man here. Like an animal on all fours you will be taken, that is how a kitten is fucked. The whole time you will hold this whip with your mouth, between your teeth."

"You may moan while you are being fucked but you may not speak. Kittens do not speak. If you try and speak you will be whipped. If you try and get up you will be whipped. If the whip drops from your mouth you will be whipped. Most importantly if you cum before every man is finished you will be severely whipped. You are here to serve white cock, to please, not to be pleased. This is not for your benefit."

"Do you understand? Meeoww for us if you do"

"Meeeoww"

Your head is pushed back down. There is quiet for a moment. There are footsteps behind you. You tremble. You sense a man is close behind you. Your heart is pounding in your breast. You want to look over your shoulder and see who is about to take you but you know it is forbidden.

He is so close now, you feel he is kneeling right behind you. A whimper in anticipation escapes your lips.

The unmistakable sound of a zipper behind you fills your ears.You are quivering. In shame, hunger. You need him to do it and you are embarrassed that you do.

A male hand strokes your hip, it feels strong, warm. You flinch at the first contact then you remember your place. You raise your rump up higher, submissively, you know your part.

Warm and swollen his cockhead comes to your hole. It rests at the entrance. He teases you with it, stroking it up and down your pussy, along your groove. You quiver, you pant and bite down hard on the whip. You want it in you.

You push back trying to capture his cock in you.

"Needy little slut isnt she?", the man laughs.

All the men are laughing now, and talking excitedly. They are making bets and talking about how they can't wait for their turn. Who is going next, how long will you last before you cum, how many men before you can hold out no longer, who will take your mouth first afterwards, who will wield the whip first. You want to block out their voices but it excites you hearing how they plan to pound you, use you, take you over and over, until you are left kneeling and ashamed in a puddle of white cum.

The first cock pushes in. Oh god it is big... it's so thick, you feel its girth is three times that of your little hole. You start to feel so stretched, stuffed, full. It's what you have craved so badly in the hunger you were kept in.

More swollen male flesh pushes within you. He holds your hips. You moan and push back in your slutty need to feel it all. For a moment you forget all the men watching and laughing, your eyes roll as you are filled. You want to go nuts, fuck back hard on the beast inside you, impaling yourself on it, thrusting back on it, sliding your drooling hole back and forth on this hot throbbing shaft until you can take no more and explode in an orgasmic frenzy.

You remember you must not cum. Must not cum Kitten, you remind yourself. Not until they have all had a go. There's only about nine of them you think. You can do it...

You know you can't... already you want to scream and let the whip fall from your lips and howl with pleasure and to beg for cock all shame forgotten. You want to be a good girl though... you want to follow your orders, you want to prove them all wrong... you can do it...

He is buried balls deep in you now. Your eyes bulge, your face feels hot, beads of sweat are forming on you already. You pant around the whip in your mouth, you moan, you wriggle on the cock moving within you gripped in your slippery walls.

You hear men start regretting their bets.

"She will cum on two"

"She won't even last this first guy!"

"The little slut has no self control"

"Hopeless, she needs better training"

You will show them! You will hold on! Like a good girl. You will not cum.

The cock thrusts within. You are panting like a bitch in heat. You bite desperately down on the whip, you are glad it's in your mouth it's the only thing that could shut you up.

Must... resist... your heart is pounding so fast as you are mounted. Animal-like grunting noises escape your lips. More male laughter, they are joking now about what a dirty slut you are, how ashamed your father would be now, how you were born to be on your knees taking fat white cock. You pant louder.

You realise the game was rigged from the start. How cruel men are to starve your pussy then put you to this test.. You push back against this stranger's cock in your desperate need, trying not to think of the orgasm you know is forming within you...

He is thrusting hard now, in his own excitement, his joy of taming you, conquering you, owning you in front of everyone while you grunt and struggle to hold off coming.

He pulls hard on the clamps on your nipples, they come alive in a surge of pain. You moan and whimper and push back on him, you want him to cum so badly now, your mind is in a storm of hunger, you try and stop the thoughts of a torrent of a white man's sperm spurting up within you and then another new swollen cock taking the first man's place.

He starts to spank your ass cheeks, first one cheek, then the other, the sting exciting you even more... your ass will be as red as your face... no... no... no... no Kitten hold off... but the wave is too much, your orgasm is on you, the spanks were too much and you are moaning and screaming in bliss and clenching hard on his swollen cock. You thrash and moan and meeow out your pleasure and you are only dimly aware that he is holding your hips so tightly and spurting jet after jet of hot white cum deep inside you. Or that in your excitement and thrashing around that you have dropped the whip from your lips.

Your head hangs, you pant with pleasure.

I pull your head upright by your hair and make you look in my eyes

I am holding the whip.

"You were weak. You failed. You know what must happen now?"

You nod.

You tremble. You did try to be good.

Soon you were thrashing about again. Trying to hold your bottom up high as you were told and struggling to stay in position as each stroke landed on your bright red cheeks. You sob and whimper while the whip flicks over you again and again, and your cries are stifled only by the succession of big white cocks in your mouth one after the after.