All Comments on 'The Text Message Ch. 05'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Interesting twist

Journey to another set of thoughts and ideas coming from you. Fun read again.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Interesting characters in a well told story. Not much more to ask for. Thanks.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I would keep a tight control over the girls, deny them playing together and giving each other orgasms.

They can only do that in your presence and under your absolute control

To not do so will cause problems later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I strongly disagree with Wargamer. There are three relationships here: Nick-Alicia, Nick-Dolores, and Alicia-Dolores. Of those three, the third is the most critical because jealousy or competition between the subs, if left unchecked, will destroy at least two and probably all three relationships. Ideally, the girls will love each other almost as much as they love Nick, which would mean each considers the other's happiness important to her. As a result, they will want to see that both their own and the other's needs are met, as in any other loving relationship of equals. I suppose it's possible that Wargamer's model may be a valid approach, but it doesn't offer the long-term stability of the model Nick has chosen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES