The Text Pt. 02

Story Info
Morning comes and Clint's still horny.
1.3k words
4.7
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint woke up about a half hour before his alarm was set to go off. He had fallen asleep thinking about the two young naked bodies and awoke with the same thoughts. His stiff, throbbing hard on ached to be satisfied again. Scooting up against his wife he ground his hardness against her small tight ass while he rapped his right arm around her waist. His left hand snaked under her neck, up and over her shoulder and slithered its way to her small but firm breast. Angela let out a soft little moan that indicated she was awake enough and willing enough for him to proceed.

Clint slid his pajama bottoms down to his knees. Taking his stiff rod in his hand he guided its engorged head into the crease between her thighs. Angela's moans became more audible as he gently slid himself back and forth over her blue laced covered slit. At the same time Clint began massaging his wife's breast while he softly kissed the back of her neck.

Angela hooked the inside of her panty's with her thumb and pushed them down to give her husband full access. Like a guided missile the head of Clint's penis went directly to its target. Maneuvering between her exposed pink inner lips his hard cock parted her soft thin pussy. Her warm wetness began to lubricate his stiffness as he slid it back and forth through her lips. She lifted her right leg slightly making room for her hand to slide between her thighs. Pressing against the underside of Clint's stiffness she eased it into herself. "Ohhh yeees," she moaned with her soft sleepy voice, "give it all to me!"

As he entered her Clint moaned, "fuck yeah. You feel so good. So wet and warm." After a deep gasp of breath he continued, "I love being inside you my love." The walls of Angela's vagina clasped onto his shaft as he slowly slid in and out. He couldn't help but think of the two girls that he had phone sex with not four hours ago. Tweaking Angela's erect pink nipple Clint began thrusting harder and deeper inside of his wife's tight little pussy, coercing her moans to grow louder and louder. With one quick twist he rolled her onto her stomach. His right arm guided his wife's waist, arching Angela's back so her firm tiny ass stuck up in the air.

With her right hand bracing herself Angela used her left hand to rub her throbbing clit as Clint rapidly thrusted his seven and a half inches deep inside of her. Angela loved doggie-style and was quickly heading towards a powerful orgasm. "Oh fuck yeah baby," she yelled out. "Harder, harder," Angela's voice kept climbing, "harder, fuck me harder!"

Clint obliged with great enthusiasm. Tightening his grasp around her narrow hips he pounded himself deeper and harder inside of her sopping wet hole. His arousal rose as he felt the head of his pulsating member slam against the tight opening of her uterus. His flesh smacked against her tight cheeks in an ever-increasing rhythm and intensity. "Cum for me," Clint shouted, "cum...for...me," he said again, emphasizing each word with each thrust into her.

"Yes, yes," Angela grunted loudly as her body began to tremble, "I'm cumming, fuck yeah, I'm cumming, don't stop. Harder, harder!"

Clint felt the walls of his wife's pussy clinch tightly around his cock as an ecstasy of tremors ripped through her body. He absolutely loved that feeling but he was not done with her yet. Picking her up and twisting her over onto her back, Clint dove face first into Angela's smooth bald pussy. Taking her bright pink, protruding inner lips into his mouth he sucked and lapped up her hot sticky juices until she stopped shaking. Rising to his knees he grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. As his hard cock re-entered her hot, dripping wet hole Angela let out a satisfied moan.

Loving every bit, Angela crossed her ankles around her husband's neck while tweaking her own erect nipples. Minutes passed quickly as they fucked each other with power and passion. Every push and pull of Clint's hips guided his wife closer and closer to another orgasm. Dropping one leg Angela rotated slightly onto her side while Clint continued to pound his rigid prick between her thin wet lips. He grasped her left leg around the ankle and pressed his face into the bottom of her foot, kissing and licking his way from the arch up to the toes. Starting with the big one he slobbered and sucked all five into his mouth as he continued to pound her vigorously.

Angela gasped with pleasure. Violently she tugged at her nipple with one hand and plunged her left one down between her well toned thighs. Rubbing her clit aggressively she once again neared orgasm but this time she was not alone. Just before her own orgasm hit her she felt Clint's cock stiffen even more as he exploded inside of her. Every muscle tightened while his orgasm took over his body. "Oh, God," he cried out in pleasure as his hips continued to thrust.

The sensation of her husband's ejaculation pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm erupted before Clint's second thrust, "yes," she squealed, "give it all to me." Angela's vaginal walls seemed to have the same desire as they contracted around his pulsating member, milking every last bit of semen out of him.

After a few moments of intense pleasure Clint collapsed next to his wife gasping for air. "Well, good morning to you," she said with tremors still trickling through her body and a smile planted on her face.

"Yeah," Clint said between gasps for breath, "that was fun. Best way to start the morning."

They both laid nearly motionless for another minute or two before she was up and on her way to the shower but not before giving her husband a quick peck on the lips. "Don't be too far behind me, we're now running a little late."

Clint laid on his back still recovering. Reaching over to the nightstand he picked up his phone, scrolled through last night's texts and took that moment to screenshot the entire conversation and download each picture. He wasn't sure yet if he was going to share last night's surprise with Angela. He knew she'd be ok with him talking to the young ladies, if anything she would have been a little jealous it didn't happen to her. Untill he decided he filled them away into a folder he created called 'backgrounds' he then downloaded a picture of the Sequoia National Forest to act as a cover photo. After saving the number into his contracts under the title 'Ypsilanti distributor," Clint deleted the entire conversation.

Timing it just right Clint entered the shower as Angela was finishing. He wrapped his strong arms around her warm body and kissed her passionately before letting her step out. As he soaped down Clint thought about his wife while also fantasizing about the two young women. Maybe next time he'd include Angela and the four of them could have fun together. He pictured fucking the plunp blonde girl while the Middle Eastern girl went down on his wife. By the time he was done with his shower his prick was hard and he was really horny again.

Out of the shower he observed his wife plucking and priming. She was leaning over the sink with just a towel wrapped loosely around herself. "Jesus Christ your one horny mother-fucker this morning aren't you?"

"Yes I am," Clint responded with a shit-eating grin. Wrapping his dripping wet arms around her from behind he pushed his stiff manhood against the top of her ass crack and added, "I don't know what's come over me," he lied, "I just can't get enough of you this morning,"

Sporting a smile of her own Angela said, "too bad we have to get going, otherwise I'd definitely be good with another go."

Reluctantly, Clint had to agree with her. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he said, "maybe we could sneak off to the roof or in the sauna if it's slow."

Focusing on his image in the mirror she simply responded, "maybe," and went back to applying her makeup.