All Comments on 'The Thank You Gift'

by RockCat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Sex a bit rushed. Too fast to start -- once the seduction was finifhed -- and too fast to orgasms.

She said she knows he watchs porn. But she never even asks what kind he likes, no less relates it to herself, and what she can do to him and make him feel. Too bad, that could have been interesting.

And you wrote: " I know you can't touch then..." You meant THEM not THEN.

Four stars.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I wont rate it. Even though it was well written it was completely pointless as a story. A typical story of a married man willing to sacrifice everything for a piece of ass and show how easily they can be manipulated by a women. The story would have been so much better if she had tried and failed to seduce him but then have Mr. Belmont put pressure on him to except his gift. Mr Belmont seems like the most interesting character with his sense of honor on repaying a simple debt and having the information available to him to determine that Darci would make an appropriate gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Other comments are harsh. Yes, maybe the story was a little rushed (increased time spent teasing/seducing tommy would have been nice) but it's not like the story was over a page long anyways. For what it's worth,

I thought it was hot and your writing style has real appeal to it. Keep it up please; I look forward to more and improved stories from you!

qwikguyqwikguyover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockCat@RockCat
I'm a middle-aged professional who enjoys exploring his sexuality--both in person and in my writing--and in the process, I keep making new discoveries, such as fetishes I never knew were lurking under the surface. I consider myself a neo-hedonist.