All Comments on 'The Theft of Jessie Gray'

by AnonTheMouseKing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very well written, I think you need to add a couple of pages to continue the story and see where it goes

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Putting the sister in the next room while the brother takes the virginity of her best friend is NOT incest. Nor is it taboo. This story was well written but immensely disappointing. A waste of my time.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

I wish to apologize for my previous comment. You did not qualify your story as Incest/Taboo. I jumped to the conclusion after seeing the words brother and sister in your story tag. That is my mistake and I am embarrassed to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started out good, but all the talk about "shaping" Jessie came across as very creepy and resulted in this reading as if Jessie is being taken advantage of. The author's note is so vague that it might not be there as well. In its current wording it seemingly only serves the purpose of deflecting criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice cute story. Don't understand what's wrong with Justin wanting to shape Jesse into the best she woman can be, we all do it to other people. Seems only reasonable a man would want his girl to make him happy. Can't wait for the next chapter of 'Domestication' as well, love the dark turn of that story and impregnation stories in general.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonTheMouseKing@AnonTheMouseKing
APR '23 update: The last month and change has gone well and I'm getting close to the point where I'll start releasing new stories on a regular basis. The first will come in a week or two, with probably an average of two per month from that point on. At the moment, I'm working...