The Theft of Our Lives 03

Story Info
Hank visits and brings Emma's plight closer to home.
13.5k words
4.69
24k
22
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a multi-chapter story that reads more as a series of vignettes connected by an underlying thread for continuity. It's my attempt at the well-traveled premise of a boss exploiting a family. While not present in every chapter, the story contains various sex acts between adults, including but not limited to adultery, incest, cuckolding, interracial, lesbian, and non-consensual sex in the form of blackmail and coercion. The story and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to businesses or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

THE NEIGHBOR

Don and Audrey Stanley have been our neighbors for the dozen years since we moved into the suburban home on a quiet cul-de-sac.

It's a nice upper middle-class neighborhood, and they're good neighbors -- always there to help when needed, but not constantly in your face either. I guess they're somewhere in their early 60's, have two grown children who visit occasionally, and are generally good people, or so it seems to me and my wife.

Don is semi-retired, but still has a business interest in imports, while Audrey is a retired nurse. They are active for their age -- swimming, playing tennis, or walking around the neighborhood. Don is a good height at six feet while Audrey is average at 5'4" but looks especially petite standing next to my statuesque wife.

Emma and I assume they were probably fit and attractive in their youth, and still look surprisingly good, other than the paunch Don developed around the waist over the last few years. Both are blonds, although gray is taking over for the most part.

Commendably, I suppose, Audrey refuses to color her hair, preferring to go gray naturally.

Maybe it's just typical male hormones, but Don has a habit of admiring my attractive wife whenever he thinks no one is looking. I even caught him peeking through a knot hole in the fence once or twice when Emma tanned in her modest one-piece bathing suit, getting some sun by the backyard pool.

It seems harmless though and isn't overt, so I always overlook it. I can't really blame him. Emma is nearly 20 years younger and very pleasing to the eye, even in her admittedly conservative bathing suit.

For her part, Emma appears to be adjusting to life remarkably well considering the tumultuous drama in Hank's office, the debauched weekend yacht cruise, and the radically deleterious change in our lives. Initially traumatized, she's resilient and has bounced back faster than I expected.

Honestly, I don't know if Emma is in denial or just wants to forget the whole horrible turn of events, because she doesn't really talk about it much. I do reassure her I love her for her sacrifices for our adult children, and I think she sincerely takes that to heart.

All in all, her mood has been light and upbeat, until one day about a week after the cruise when I was at work.

Emma was home as usual, and Kerri and Kellen were in classes for most of the day. At 18-years-old and a senior in high school, Kellen is involved in one sport or another. Since it's spring, the sport is baseball. It seems our kids inherited their mother's natural proclivity towards athletic endeavors.

Kerri, our charming, fit 19-year-old daughter, is also an active participant in sports, participating in volleyball as a freshman at the local junior college. At present, she has a limited class schedule and a generally short day, with only the volleyball team as her primary interest.

It was just noon when Hank called Emma on her cell, catching her off-guard and breaking her self-deception of the previous few days that her life was returning to normal. Initially startled to see his name, she understands our arrangement is all-demanding and swiped the phone open.

"Hello Hank," Emma greeted warily.

"Hi hon, how's my girl?" my boss asked, his familiar tone unsettling my wife.

"I'm fine, Hank," Emma replied, pretending the term of endearment was acceptable.

"Hey, I hope you kept that bathing suit from the cruise?" Hank asked eagerly.

My wife felt a lump form in her stomach, terribly scandalized even thinking about the practically non-existent bikini. She wanted to throw it out, along with all the other disgracefully skimpy clothes when we returned but knew better.

"Yes, I still have it," she answered with false cheer.

"Great, I'll be there within 15 minutes. Put it on and meet me at the door," he ordered then hung up.

"Oh, um, okay," Emma groaned, unable to imagine wearing the barely-there strips of cloth in our house, even if no one was home to see it, and opening the front door in the skimpy thing seemed completely out of the question.

Unfortunately, she was in no position to disobey Hank, heading for our bedroom to change out of the comfortable shorts and t-shirt she wore at the moment.

In an odd twist, Emma was relieved she followed Hank's order to shave her pussy every day. She didn't want to do it, as it was a constant reminder of her servitude. It was also inconvenient, but she certainly didn't want to be caught in violation of the rules if Hank pulled a stunt like this morning's surprise visit.

Managing to get the thin white cloth comprising the top over her large areolas granting at least a modicum of support for her bodacious breasts, she then slipped on the thong bottoms and winced. There was simply no protection of her vagina from leering eyes.

Emma's protuberant labia pressed through the fabric even when not aroused. They were obscenely obvious, creating what the less modest called a 'cameltoe.' The thong was so tight there was really nothing to prevent the detection of her overtly visible pink slit

"How did I allow myself to be seen in this thing on the cruise?" my startled wife bemoaned, gawking in the full-length mirror at the over-revealing bikini.

It was a rhetorical question, since Hank was clearly the reason, and she certainly wasn't offered a choice.

Turning to the side, a broad expanse of her pale side boob left the top looking even smaller. Emma turned further, embarrassed by what she thought of as her mammoth ass in the thong -- a mountain of flesh covered by nothing. The fleshy cheeks aren't really that large, just mature, but her insecurities led her to believe so.

"At least it'll just be Hank," she carelessly reassured herself when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Quickly, Emma slipped into the white stiletto heels that came with the bikini, knowing he'd approve. The heels firmed up her calves and thighs making her long legs look awesome, bolstering her self-confidence. Not surprisingly, she pulled her hair into the ubiquitous ponytail she always wore, heading downstairs to let Hank in and deal with his special request before anybody came home.

Opening the door hurriedly and ushering Hank into our house before any of the neighbors could see him, or even worse see her, Emma nearly fell to the floor at the sight greeting her in the doorway. Standing there was Hank, and standing next to him, was our neighbor, Don Stanley.

"Ohhh! Oh no, Hank, please?" Emma squealed her shock and embarrassment, scrambling to cover herself as best she could with her hands and arms, while flailing about the foyer in a panic at the thought of her neighbor seeing her in such an indecent get-up.

To an objective observer, I'm sure it was comical, but to Emma, every shred of her dignity was stripped away in an instant and her body flushed accordingly.

"Hi Emma, look who I just met," Hank said nonchalantly, as if nothing was amiss. "I was getting out of my car when Don introduced himself. I told him I was Ray's boss and needed to stop by to drop off this envelope. He said you've been neighbors for a long time so I figured you wouldn't mind if I asked him to join me."

Emma couldn't say a word, still in a daze from presenting herself at the door to our long-time neighbor wearing practically nothing. My shy wife is a conservative woman by nature, and she'd never knowingly expose herself to Don or anyone else in such a way.

"Don and I were just talking about what great neighbors the Tyler family are," my boss proceeded matter-of-factly. "Always willing to share everything, and always available to help a neighbor in need."

"Do you mind if we come in?" he asked considerately but didn't wait for an answer, breezing past my dumbfounded wife followed by a grinning Don Stanley.

Emma continued to cower, trying desperately to find some way to cover her near nakedness from the bulging eyes of our neighbor, who didn't even bother to politely look away. Her tits, her cameltoe -- everything was available for observation by Don's beaming eyes, and he gratefully took advantage.

"I have this envelope of pictures for you and Ray from our recent yacht trip. I think you'll find them revealing and quite entertaining," Hank explained with typical innuendo. "I bet Don enjoys them too."

My circumspect wife had difficulty comprehending what Hank was saying when it dawned on her just what the pictures likely showed. She was unaware of the hidden cameras on the boat, especially preoccupied as she was with more pressing matters, but imagined the type of photos the envelope contained.

In fact, there was a series of well-placed cameras throughout the yacht, including the staterooms, capturing us all, but particularly our wives, spending most of their time naked, or nearly so, on their backs or prancing about drunkenly fucking Hank and his associates.

Spotting a family portrait on the entryway wall Hank studied it.

"Are those your kids, Emma?" he inquired easily.

"I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of them. What an attractive pair. They must have a tremendous future in front of them," he said, cleverly reminding her of our indenture and the deleterious result of refusal in seeking assurance of Emma's obeisance.

Hank then said something sending a chill up Emma's spine.

"Is this lovely young lady Kerri? She's the oldest, right? The one in college? A pretty coed, alright. Very pretty," Hank complimented with a salacious tone sounding more like a threat to my protective wife. "I definitely see a lot of her mother in her looks. I'd love to meet her someday."

The implication of his comment was not lost on Emma, frowning but not otherwise reacting, while throughout the pleasantries, Don simply couldn't take his eyes off my nearly naked wife, his tongue figuratively wagging he was gawking so much.

Apparently, Don fantasized frequently about Emma over the years, but the formfitting one-piece bathing suit she wore when spying on her in our backyard through the knothole in the fence was dowdy by most standards. With her sensible clothing and modest temperament, he assumed seeing her naked, or even in a bikini, was a pipe dream.

Quite frankly, the older man couldn't imagine her dressed, or undressed, as it were, in her current scandalous outfit.

"Emma, why don't you go to the kitchen and get Don and me something to drink?" Hank suggested without expecting any resistance, and he received none.

Emma promptly turned towards the kitchen, unthinkingly revealing the entirety of the fleshy white globes of her ass -- her full cheeks drawn taut by the stiletto heels rippling sublimely as she scurried away. It didn't dawn on Emma the sight she presented our grinning neighbor.

"Hurry now, maybe Don and I can look at the pictures until you come back, unless you can think of something else to do," my mirthful boss tormented with the prospect of our neighbor seeing the photos.

Horrified at the suggestion, Emma hustled towards the kitchen with the two men enjoying immensely her ass jiggling in the unstable high heels.

"Here we are," Emma entered the living room a moment later, returning with two beers as the only drinks she could grab quickly, her big jugs bobbling in the thin strips of her top every bit as much as her ass with each step.

My self-conscious wife noticed Don had every intention of tracking her moves, disappointed that the normally respectful gentleman didn't excuse himself, or at least avert his eyes at the sight of his nearly naked neighbor in such a harrowing situation.

A quick glance revealed the tent poking at the zipper of Don's pants and Emma realized the old pervert was just as lecherous as any other man Hank forced her to service.

"So, should we look at the pictures, Emma, or can you think of something else to entertain us?" Hank asked solicitously, pressing forward with whatever demented agenda he had for the day, and it occurred to Emma his 'introduction' to our neighbor was no coincidence.

'Hank probably planned the whole thing just to humiliate me,' she speculated, knowing that degrading her in front of someone she viewed as a family friend was just his style.

Now, he'd use the threat of the pictures, or worse, the insinuations about our 'pretty' daughter's future, in coercing her to perform some disgusting act for our longtime neighbor.

"Oh, I'm sure Don doesn't want to see travel pictures. I'm sure we can think of something else, maybe some TV?" Emma offered pleasantly as a plausible dodge, still uncomfortable standing in our living room half-naked but doing her best to conceal her humiliation despite her deep blush.

"No, TV won't due, especially daytime TV. So many soap operas with wives cheating on their husbands," Hank jabbed purposely, reminding Emma of her sordid acts, even if forced, and genuinely cruel that way.

"Don, can you think of anything Emma can do for your entertainment?" he asked, his eyebrow raised mischievously.

By this point, Don was horny enough to dispense with propriety, as the unbelievable view of Emma in the scant bikini, with her big boobs jiggling and her pussy lips pressing against the material of her bottoms sending him over the top and exactly where Hank wanted him.

"Well, Emma, that must be a new suit. I've never seen you wear one quite like it," he hesitated only briefly, inching towards blurting out his impossible dream as encouraged by my boss.

"Yeah, I'll bet," Emma acknowledged derisively, uncertain what else to say.

"I'm just thinking, you know, that maybe you could show me those incredible breasts," Don said brazenly, uncertain of her reaction despite Hank's assurances.

'There, I said it,' he crowed silently at his temerity, knowing he couldn't let a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip away.

"WHAT?!!! You want me to do what, Don?" my shocked wife squawked, appalled at the lewd suggestion by our demented neighbor.

"I mean, you're hardly wearing anything anyway, it wouldn't take much to lose that top," he argued, pleading immaturely with a nod at her prodigious chest overflowing the sparse cloth in literally every direction.

"What about your wife? What about my husband? I can't take off my top!" Emma complained uselessly.

"Well, let me worry about Audrey, and I'm not planning on telling Ray, unless you are?" Don answered thoughtfully, his tone dismissive of her feelings or vehement objections.

Emma simply glared at our neighbor with a strange mix of anger, disgust, and despair, with the last emotion the result of knowing he'd ultimately get his dream fulfilled.

"Look Emma, let's be honest. I've wanted to see your big tits for so long, I can't worry about that right now," he crudely explained, almost apologetically. "There always so under wraps in those sturdy bras and modest clothes. I just gotta see 'em."

"Jeez, you're pathetic, Don," Emma replied with pitiful disdain and a shake of her head at his human frailty.

"Perhaps you're right, dear, but please, take off your top," Don half-begged, and half-demanded.

"Emma, you heard Don. Fulfill an old man's fantasy and show him huge whoppers. Hell, he can see most everything you've got anyway," Hank intervened crudely, adding his imperative to the argument with a healthy dose of reality.

Stunned by the turn of events, my disheartened wife felt sick to her stomach. What was at first an inappropriate request by Don was immediately converted into an order by Hank, meaning she had no other choice.

Dismayed, but conceding her position, in our own living room and with unsteady hands, Emma grudgingly reached behind her back, slowly tugging the end of the string and undoing the knot holding the cloth to her chest before the wide-eyes of our longtime neighbor.

'Whew, whew,' her breathing grew shallow at the thought of what she was doing, and so did Don Stanley's.

With the back string loose, the top stayed in place, held only by the string around her neck and the pointed tips of her nipples -- the crinkled buds standing erect with nervous tension despite the relatively warm room, and acting as hooks supporting the two sparse triangles of fabric.

Don's eyes were laser beams on her every movement, and had my wife looked she notice a definite twitch in the front of his pants from his excitement.

Instead, seeing no choice other than to continue, Emma pulled on the neck string allowing the skimpy top to immediately fall away from her chest and drop to the ground. Flustered and disquieted by her nudity, her full, rose-tinted nipples were now completely exposed to our neighbor's bulging eyes.

"Ohhh, oh my god, they're so big!" Don irrepressibly exclaimed, issuing an astonished gasp upon seeing his lovely neighbor's impressive melons for the first time.

Emma didn't bother trying to cover her shame, or her bare breasts, now pleasantly on display before the fascinated retiree. She knew it was pointless. She'd just have to live knowing Don ogled her naked tits, and resigned to that fate, she simply put her hands at her sides.

Truly in heaven and not one bit shy, Don openly gawped at Emma's unbelievable jugs, as Hank smiled with his pleasure at providing such a precious vision to his salivating new friend of convenience. Truthfully, my boss didn't give a shit about Don Stanley, but he made for a useful tool in further my wife's embarrassment and humiliation, so he was happy.

"I told you they're amazing," Hank adolescently agreed with Don obvious assessment of her giant, fleshy tits, confirming irrefutably this spectacle was pre-arranged and that he'd already personally scrutinized my ostensibly respectable wife's generous chest.

"I'll say! Her nipples are spectacular, and her boobs look incredibly firm, I mean, considering they're so huge. They don't have nearly as much sag as I expected," Don noted auspiciously, objectifying Emma as if not even in the room.

"You really do have phenomenal tits, Emma. I mean, seriously, what a set of knockers!" he juvenilely complimented my wife in final recognition of her presence.

Saddened and offended, Emma shifted anxiously in her distress, barely tolerating the belittling way he critiqued her breasts while disregarding completely the years of friendship they shared as longtime neighbors.

'How can I live next door to the Stanley's after this disgrace?' she questioned forlornly. 'How can I look Audrey in the eye, or even be civil to Don? It's all so humiliating.'

"Shake 'em. Make her shake 'em," Don practically begged Hank, understanding his benefactor held the power to make my stricken wife grant his every wish.

Emma shot an unhappy look at Don, before turning to my boss with a pleading expression. As expected, she found Hank unmoved, and didn't wait for his obvious answer.

Defeated and blushing profusely, my demoralized wife placed her hands on her flared hips, pushed out her heavy breasts with an embarrassed pride, and shimmied her shoulders forcing her jello-y melons to sway animatedly across her chest.

"Holy shit!" Don sighed, his hungry eyes tracking her wobbling globes across her torso, and Emma squirmed uncomfortably at her exposure before the captivated gaze of our 'good' neighbor.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers