The Theft of Our Lives 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, our ignoble clients were always fascinated by Emma's big tits, and even more so by the special thrill of fucking an Allenby executive's oversexed wife in front of her husband. I doubt they cared whether she was doing it willingly or not, but it closed the deal every time, and business was very good.

As with every encounter, including with Don Stanley, when I'm not present at her debasement Emma, always tells me everything afterward in excruciating detail. It's the deal we made from the beginning of our travails and my forthcoming wife doesn't hold anything back, even the most perverse tale of woe.

In an odd twist, I'm actually grateful for the truth no matter how difficult to hear, or how arousing, as honesty between us is the last bastion of faithfulness we're able to maintain. It's important we travel this road together, so that I can give her support, and share her emotional pain and misgivings.

As we quickly discovered, that first time Emma 'tittie-fucked' Don wasn't the last opportunity Hank leveraged in letting our lecherous neighbor access my now available wife's enticing body. Within a week, Hank invited Don to fulfill his fantasy of giving Emma her morning shave.

In addition to that horrifying prospect, it became the old man's shot at learning of my cuckoldry while seeing her naked in my presence. Hank really got off on me as witness to the perverse ways he used Emma's abundance of comely flesh to our shared disgrace.

'Knock, knock,' the rap on the front door sounded shortly before I left for work. Emma was just about to step into the shower.

"Don, what can I do for you?" I greeted him curtly, not yet knowing why he was there but disgruntled by his sudden early morning appearance after what my wife told me.

"Hi Ray, actually, it's what I can do for Emma. Hank asked me to help her out this morning," he announced his intention quite simply.

"What? Wait," I called when he breezed by me like he owned the place, marching up the stairs uninvited as I followed with trepidation.

"Don, what the hell! What are you, um?" Emma squealed in shock, as surprised as me and dressed only in her bathrobe as our impertinent neighbor barged into our bedroom straight to the bathroom without pause.

"Hank wants me to assist you this morning, Emma," Don explained, cutting her off summarily, holding all the power with my boss as his benefactor.

"Assist? Oh no, Don, not that!" she questioned, initially clueless before the light came on and crying in dread. "Oh my god, nooooo! You can't. Please, this is our bathroom, for goodness sakes. It's private!"

"I don't know, I can't think of a better place," he answered simply, relishing her horror in an expression of sadistic glee I didn't think possible for the outwardly august gentleman.

"Ohhh please, not here. Not in front of Ray," Emma begged hysterically at the audacious demand, futilely hoping for mercy and a reprieve from the appalling prospect of our longtime family friend shaving her pussy with me as witness.

"That Hank Allenby is a heck of a guy. He just wants me to give you some help is all," the old man gibed, ignoring his violation of our marital sanctuary knowing my boss had his back. "Now, get the robe off and get in the tub."

"Ray, you can stay and watch, if you'd like," Don offered boldly with uncharacteristic cockiness, brashly removing his clothes without any shame whatsoever.

Trained to recognized Hank's suggestions as truly orders and understanding this directive was really his intent, I assumed it wasn't an invitation, and so I stayed to watch my mortified wife's further humiliation.

Emma also knew better than to object despite Hank's absence, so with a proverbial deer caught in the headlights look in my direction, she reticently undid the belt, letting the robe slip off her shoulders to hang on a hook behind the door, standing fully nude before our neighbor's appreciative eyes.

Don was now naked himself, turning on the water and signaling Emma to join him.

Without further instruction, she tenuously sat on the edge of the tub, spreading her tremoring legs. She dearly did not want to do this act, whether I was present or not, but she also didn't want to be nicked, so granted Don full access to her tender vagina.

Not surprisingly, Emma was clearly nervous, shaking visibly no doubt in part from the awful thought of our longtime neighbor performing the intimate act of her personal grooming, but also pragmatically due to the legitimate fear of injury to her sensitive parts by the older man's unsteady hands.

"Don't worry, Emma," Don assured. "I told Audrey you shaved your pussy and she allowed me to practice on her pretty little snatch. I'm really quite good, and she loves it."

Emma blanched at the revelation, as did I -- Audrey knew.

Don probably told her everything about his previous visit and our service to Hank. Apparently, she's a very accepting wife, or just as depraved as her husband.

"Well now, such a stubbly pussy, so let's get started," Don observed with an embarrassingly close-up examination of my wife's nettlesome mound.

Biding his time, he conscientiously lathered Emma's most private female anatomy, gliding his palm nimbly along the rounded surface, certain to apply the lubricating cream thoroughly, even into the narrow creases astride her ruffled labia.

The vile old cretin wasn't sure if he'd ever get this opportunity again, so wanted to be sure to enjoy it, occasionally casting a glance at me standing in the bathroom doorway to be sure I saw his every improper touch.

I have to say, I was happy to not be trapped in my cage, because watching my neighbor prepare my wife's vulnerable cunt was an extraordinarily erotic sight I never guessed I'd see in my life.

Emma cringed openly at his touch making no secret of her disgust, but dutifully kept her legs spread wide allowing him to get the shaving cream into every fold of her pussy.

I'm sure she felt terribly exposed, offering our neighbor a prime view of her pink gash and flaccid petals. For his part, Don took full advantage in examining her readily available snatch with admiration, even gratuitously parting the fleshy lips with two fingers to peer into her dark, steamy cunt hole.

"Oh, please, Don, that's so personal," Emma squeaked her distress at the invasive peek, aghast at his callousness and terribly embarrassed by his open inspection of her precious vagina, especially with me standing just feet away.

From the evil gleam in his eyes, I knew Don was enjoying her suffering every bit as much as Hank, maybe as some form of twisted payback for the years of unfulfilled longing for her body.

"Hmm, mmm, ohh," she mewled little sounds of despair and humiliation, unable to vociferously object for fear of word of her resistance reaching my boss.

Don then took the razor and very deliberately gave my addled wife a very clean shave, working sure-handedly along the curve of her mound from the top of her pubic bone, down along the tender skin of her vulva, and gingerly pulling her floppy labia aside for complete access.

"Spread your cheeks a little, dear," he requested before traveling the path over her perineum to finish at her anus.

"Oh, good lord, help me," Emma whispered at the outrage, but reluctantly complied by pulling her meaty flanks apart revealing the wrinkled roseate button.

After a few strokes of the razor along the deep valley splitting her bottom, he was done with the blade, but not the offense to my breathless bride. Thorough and attentive to the end, he gave Emma's pussy and butt crack a meticulous rubdown to be sure it was smooth enough for his tastes.

Our dissolute neighbor even went so far as to indelicately slip his middle finger fully into my startled wife's moist slit.

"Ahhh," Emma gasped, squirming in her seated position at the invasive probe as he briefly explored the soft inner walls of her velvety cunt in an act having nothing to do with checking the completeness of his work.

"Ummmmmhh, aahhh," she exhaled discontentedly at the intrusive fingering, and despite the warmth of the water, a chill ran through her at his boldness.

A look of pure satisfaction filled Don's glaring eyes when Emma's large tits shimmied across her chest, sloping marvelously to the sides with her nipples drawn tight in reaction to the intimate way he casually felt her up.

"Ohhhhh, uhhh," a low, unstifled moan carrying an entirely different quality soon issued from deep in her diaphragm.

Finally, and possibly just in the nick of time judging from my faltering wife's throaty response, he was done, standing to reveal our excited neighbor sporting a tremendous erection.

"Rinse time," Don cheerily directed, turning on the shower and carefully placing Emma under the spray, momentarily pressing his upright cock in the crease of her bare bottom causing her to jump and sending her tits bouncing gloriously, as is so common with my buxom wife.

Our helpful neighbor rinsed the soap off Emma's body assisted by his wandering hands, paying particular attention to her plentiful, slippery breasts and placing her in an awkward position by indecorously turning her to face him and reaching between her legs to her supple pussy mound.

"Mmmh, mummmmm," she released a girlish peep of surprise, but it was soon replaced by a conceding purr of arousal.

As usual in her easily stimulated state, the intimate touching of her most private places, especially by this most familiar of family friends, had an illicit erotic impact on Emma, whose sighs of recognition of the unwanted stroking of her flowering labia and slick pussy seam involuntarily increased along with her lust.

"Uunnnhh, ohhhhhhh jeeez," Emma moaned lightly, hanging her head in shame suffering the troubling effect of his explorations as her juices flowed freely easing his taboo manipulations.

"Silky smooth. I hope Ray likes your pussy this way as much as I do," he teased with pride, gliding his perceptive digits along her heated gash towards her denuded mound testing the supple skin and the quality of his work.

Without a reply from my wavering damsel in distress, Don split her swelling cunt lips imparting a cursory tease of her awakening clitoris at the apex, twirling his fingertip in place while simultaneously tugging her hardened left nipple seeking to force an orgasm under another man's hands in the presence of her neutered husband.

"Nuuoommm, nohhhhh," she groaned her feeble protest with breathy weakness, and her broad shoulders slumped with her body shivering perceptively, sending her big green eyes into a fogged half-mast reflecting her diminishing capacity to resist the erogenous touching by our curious neighbor.

"Huh, ohh, don't Don, don't make me, huh-huh," Emma's voice was a whisper, wanting and yet not wishing for the inevitable conclusion of his toying but knowing her decision was made by her body and her dignity be damned.

"Now, now, Emma, look at me with those pretty green eyes and cum for your old friend Don. It's okay, I know Ray likes watching you with other men," he wooed my susceptible wife with the treacherous truth he'd certainly learned from Hank, keeping his badgering fingertip on her sparking clit and sensing her pelvis convulse as she began her orgasm.

"Ahhh, ahh, oh gawwd, yesss!" my wife of twenty years gasped, her dazed face fixed on her tormentor, and her statuesque torso roiling with her contractions as the climax came over her shuddering body with the power of sudden bolt of lightning.

"That's it! There you go, Emma. That's how a good little wife-slut cums in front of her husband," Don urged, denigrating her and me with the reverse effect of heightening the experience at the awful reality she was gradually becoming the loose vixen Hank demanded.

Emma struggled in her psyche with her failure to resist the compelling orgasm even as her sharp breaths lessened, her body relaxed, and her mind slowly cleared of the fog under the warm flowing water of our shower.

"Ok, my turn. Lather me up," Don instructed happily after another minute, turning my docile wife to face him with an erection harder than a baseball bat as he handed the liquid soap to Emma.

The water discreetly washed away Emma's tears, but it was obvious she was crying from the way her slumped shoulders jerked. With only a moment to regroup, she servilely poured soap into her hands to wash Don's chest and arms.

Don stood still, anxious with anticipation studying the graceful movement of her body, the swaying of her loose tits and the ripple in her thighs and arms as she performed her inglorious task.

"Get everywhere, Emma," Don admonished gently before she spritzed more soap into her hand and journeyed lower, finally arriving at his stiff cock and heavy ball sack.

"Do that area extra well," he advised suggestively.

Regretfully but without objection, Emma took Don's hard-on into her gentle hands to clean, sliding one soapy hand along the tensing shaft while using the other to lather and coddle his hairy scrotum.

"Hmmm, that's nice, sweetheart, better than my Audrey," he complimented disturbingly after a minute of her ministrations.

The very idea this was respectable, big-titted Mrs. Tyler from next door completing the salacious act was nearly enough to put Don over the top. Instead, panting and obviously flushed, he pushed Emma even harder.

"Don't forget the backside," the gray-haired pervert panted, obviously flushed but egregiously exercising his twisted vicarious authority, demanding an even more disturbing cleansing by Emma, who paused a moment before realizing his meaning.

"Ugh, seriously?" she questioned with disgust.

Nonetheless, still facing him she slipped her hand up beyond Don's hanging balls to run her lathered fingers into the crack of his ass. Reaching his sphincter, she bent at the knees, kneeling on the shower floor for a better angle and get more comfortable.

"Clean it good, Emma. Be thorough, dear," the bastard practically giggled with elation.

Emma's exploring fingers tentatively probed his forbidden orifice, drawn tight in his excitement, but soon relaxing enough for her to wiggle a finger past the elastic ring while still languidly stroking his rigid shaft with her other hand.

"Uunnnhhh, yes, that's it, oh my, that's nice," Don gushed euphorically, his head tilted back slightly as my lovely wife teased his asshole, sliding first one and then two slender fingers into his snug anal canal.

Subserviently fulfilling her reprehensible duty, Emma kneeling unfortunately set Don's cock at face level, and it was easy to see where this was going. She volunteered nothing, however, working his stiff cock and nasty asshole in unison.

"Farther in, Emma. Massage my prostate," he ordered through ragged breaths.

Attentively, Emma inserted her extended middle finger deep into the steamy channel until feeling the gland at the tip, then swirled her digit around as best she could in the confined chamber.

"There, yeah, right there!" Don approved rapturously.

It was a filthy picture, and about to become more so.

"Suck me, Emma, suck an old man's cock," he murmured as casually as if asking for a cool drink of water on a hot summer's day, his excitable staff bobbing just inches from her mouth.

Fresh off her own orgasm and adjusting to the unsettling notion of what she was doing, Emma understood the best way to get this vile performance over quickly was to do as our nasty neighbor required.

With sorrowful emerald eyes directed at Don just as per her training, Emma's hand slipped to cup his full balls at the base of his hard staff. Then, I watched my subjugated wife obediently open her mouth and take the head of our neighbor's cock between her plush red lips, closing around the swollen knob respectfully.

From where I stood, the impression of Emma's tongue gliding around the bulbous crown several times was unmistakable, followed by her slowly lowering her mouth down the hard shaft, taking inch after inch as her tongue slid along the underside of his rigid pole.

"Awwwhhhhh," Don sighed without restraint.

To my surprise, when Emma hit the base she stayed there, working his pole from the inside, applying suction from her cheeks, with the bulbous head lodged inside the entrance to her throat. Her constantly moving tongue tantalized the old man's pulsing tool, but more remarkably, she massaged the sensitive crown with subtle contractions of her throat.

I was learning my industrious wife always had a new twist in her magic bag of oral tricks.

From a distance, I helplessly observed my sweet Emma kneeling in our shower naked probing Don's asshole, leisurely soothing his prostate while playing with his full balls and giving him head. Her lustrous chestnut hair was unbound and plastered to her head with the water from the shower.

If the scene wasn't so lewd and erotic, it would be extremely upsetting, but I knew it wouldn't last long as our heavily breathing neighbor wasn't going to withstand much of this treatment.

Opening his eyes, the sight greeting Don pushed him over the edge -- his milquetoast neighbor's big-titted wife with her pretty mouth fixed to the root of his hard shaft, his wet gray pubic hair flat against her upper lip gently gliding her long, slim middle finger up his rectum tickling his prostate while in her other hand corralling his ball sack.

Throughout, Emma's dancing tongue and suctioning cheeks plied his hyper-stimulated cock within her mouth.

"Ohhh, Emma, I've, uh, dreamed of you, ah, this way for so long," he huffed contentedly, revealing his most lurid fantasies about my full-bodied spouse she never believe roamed his mind before Hank literally forced her to her knees.

The moment Don and my angelic wife's searching eyes met, he lost it.

"Awwwgghhh, uunnnhhh!!" the ecstatic graybeard barked a loud growl and shot his warm seed directly down Emma's throat, amazingly not flinching at all although her eyes fluttered with revulsion at the mere thought of swallowing our good neighbor's foul semen.

Instead, she simply stayed in place, flexing her throat muscles ferrying Don's cum jetting into her stomach, ingesting it as she would any other meal. I suppose Ted's face-fucking her on the yacht taught Emma that trick.

"Ohhh, yes, uh, suck it, Emma, nurse my cock, doll!" he implored my accommodating wife with erstwhile approval. "Aaawwnh, drink it down. Ahhh, swallow old Donny-boy's cum."

Don couldn't have had too large a load because he finished quickly, despite my thorough wife considerately milking his balls drawing out every drop of his aged sperm and continuing to tease his prostate. Ultimately, pulling to the flared knob of the softening tool, she licked away any excess with her artful tongue.

By the time his deflated cock fell from her lips connected by a solitary strand of saliva, it was glistening clean, but it was her next move that really caught me off-guard.

With the head completely out of her mouth, Emma extended her tongue and flicked the eye of Don's cock with the tip getting every trace of residual jism. There was no denying the truth - my depraved boss had turned my lovely, reserved, late-30's wife into a talented and highly accomplished cocksucker.

Returning to real world after another moment, Don smiled at Emma, graciously helping her to her feet like the gentleman we'd always believed him to be but belying that sentiment immediately with his words.

"I'm impressed, Emma, you have a wonderful mouth. All these years, I assumed you were just a pretty face with a big set of tits. I never imagined you sucked cock so well," he indecently praised my abashed wife, lauding her skill appreciatively with the backhanded compliment. "You could teach Audrey a few tricks, and I always thought she was damn good."

"You're a lucky man, Ray," he congratulated, fondling her breasts one last time.