The Theft of Our Lives 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuunnnhhhh, oh no, please, don't do that," an involuntary sigh escaped her trembling mouth as his hand slid across her flowering pussy lips, gasping for breath before repeating her quiet, desperate utterance for mercy.

"Emma's not as modest a woman as she pretends. Kind of slutty even. She's juicing up pretty easily," the smiling gray-haired man snarked callously, reveling in his 'seduction' of my wife with a few mere brushes of his warm palm across her susceptible vagina.

"It is interesting but appears to be a recent phenomenon. She was less responsive the first time I touched her and nothing like now," Hank observed casually, referring to Emma in third person while speaking directly to Don. "I am training her to be a slut, so maybe it just comes naturally with all the stimulus of late."

Aghast at hearing them speak, Emma nonetheless submissively held her position. The ordeal was so beyond anything she'd yet experienced, even after the sordid events on the yacht, as our longtime neighbor's curious fingers deliberately explored her vulnerable pussy with extreme intimacy, separating her labia and brazenly plying along the open chasm.

"Huhhh, humm, huh, Don, please, nu-ohhh," she exhaled, mewling helplessly against his invasion of her most private sanctum with a lament of sorrow and despair.

Emma sensed her interior moistening with every stroke of Don's scrutinizing digits along the slippery crease, and she rightly feared he had a more sensitive destination in mind, with her wiggling bottom acting in unwanted invitation for him to investigate further.

"Ahhhhh," my wife suddenly gasped when the impertinent fingertip located the desired treasure of her clitoris.

Just now peeking from beneath its protective hood in search of added stimulation, even throughout her suffering Emma recognized its appearance was increasingly easy to induce, as her developing sexual response grew more highly attuned with each step in her descent to becoming the wife slut and company fuck toy Hank intended.

"Gotcha," Don crowed, swirling his slickened finger pad around the awakening morsel, coaxing it to life and inspired to see how far she'd submit to his manipulations.

"Huh, um, Don, you're not, huh, going to," Emma queried nervously, with her voice trailing off before she finished asking the question, already fearing the answer as his aggravating fingertip continued teasing and poking her agitated little flesh pearl.

"Don't be bashful, Emma, I just wanna watch you get off. I've always wondered if you're squealer," the old bastard encouraged supremely, working her responsive nub with increasing vigor, and alternating between provoking jabs or pleasant rolls of his fingers over the preening button.

"Huh, huhh, uh-huh," my affected wife's breathing became ragged with his insidious efforts, but she stayed in 'Present' mode despite the tremoring in her arms and legs, sending her pendulous jugs dancing in rhythm to her movements.

"C'mon Emma, cum for your old friend Don. Just let it go," he wooed almost compassionately, incorporating a gentle swiping action over the spastic clitoris, now swollen and twitching with a mind of its own.

"Ohhh, oh please, I'm, uh, it's, so embarrassing," Emma complained breathlessly, but the roll of her hips timed to the simultaneous stimulus spoke otherwise of her need for release, and Don knew he had her on the precipice.

Hank stood by watching with interest at this twist in Emma's downfall. The entire set-up was somewhat spontaneous, but highly entertaining, and his conniving mind understood the sheer humiliation of her nudity, and then her unwanted orgasm at the hands of her kindly neighbor, was so shameful it made for one more brick removed in her defensive wall of morality.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, unnh, ahhh, oh damn," she squeaked unwillingly, her broad, womanly hips jerking fitfully accompanied by the loud squishy sounds of Don's fingers sluicing across her flowing cunt, driving sparks of sensation in her clit and finally putting her over the top.

"Oh Don, n-noooooh! I can't, oh stop, oh stop, I can't, uh, cu-cummmmm," my wife cried, quaking in place with our neighbor jiggling her sex button and launching her into the most upsetting yet compelling climax she'd yet experienced, with the undisguised shame of her body-rocking orgasm before her audience driving it to even greater heights.

"Holy shit, she's gushing!" Don exclaimed gleefully, his hand coated with her oily vaginal effluent as Emma bounded through a second minor tremor, even after he backed off letting her ride through the shuddering ripples on her own.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," her continuous drone expressed her release through circled lips, and her powerful body went limp as the strength drained out of her extremities with the waves of ecstasy diminishing over the next minute.

Relinquishing her 'Present' pose out of necessity and dropping to her knees vanquished, Emma sobbed in place on our living room floor at her disgrace for another full minute, her shoulders slumped and breasts heaving with her tears, but even then her demeaning performance was not yet concluded.

"Stand up and turn around, Emma. You've got me so hard, and I've wanted to do this for twelve long years," Don ordered, still in command with the words taking a moment to penetrate her fogged mind.

"Emma, I need you to wrap those massive jugs around my cock and give me a tittie fuck," the deviant man explained, now sitting on the couch with his prick rock hard in his pants.

"What? Seriously?" she groaned, stunned and dismayed, it was all she could say after a long pause comprehending his desire, which was not at all what she expected.

"I've wanted to see your big tits for so long, I've even jerked off about 'em. I can't pass up the opportunity for you to wrap those puppies around my cock," he explained succinctly without apology in a TMI moment.

As he spoke, Don unzipped his pants before sliding them off, popping his solid pole from the restraint of his briefs to stand fully erect. He was average in size, but even in his 60's had no problem getting hard, especially with his neighbor's bountiful wife naked before him as inspiration.

No little blue pill needed here.

"C'mon Emma, wrap your big fat knockers around my hard-on," he implored crudely, adding the nature of his demand to express his seriousness. "I'm not asking!"

Emma glanced at Hank, who simply shrugged his shoulders.

It wasn't what my boss wanted, despite how fantastic her tits truly are, but it was Don's fantasy, so he let him have his fun. Besides, he noticed how uncomfortable it made Emma -- so highly self-conscious about the size of her ample breasts and the way men always focused on them, as if the rest of her body was just a vehicle for showing them off.

Confounded and taken aback by what she considered a silly, almost juvenile request, my bewildered wife slowly shuffled to kneel before Don at the edge of the couch cushion.

"Put 'em around my cock, and push them together with your hands," he instructed, followed by the obvious question he was unable to resist and had held suspensefully all these years.

"How big are they, anyway?" Don impudently asked the eternal question my wife loathed but was unable to escape. "What size bra holds those big girls?"

"37DD. I wear 37DD bras, okay?" she replied with a hint of disgust in her tone, as throughout her adult life men found it difficult not to stare at Emma's chest, quickly averting their eyes when she'd catch them.

Still, she never realized Don was so obsessed with her boobs. His fixation and bizarre demand really caught Emma off-guard, expecting he'd want to fuck her pussy, particularly when so vulnerably bent over only moments ago. In her wildest imagination, she didn't think he'd request to fuck her titties.

Staring briefly at Don's hard prick, my analytical wife quickly realized it was nothing special. It didn't look bad, bobbling before her eyes reflexively in its excited state, but nothing to write home about, as the expression goes.

Rationalizing she'd done much worse things, the reality it was our longtime neighbor making this ludicrous act making it so difficult. Even then, Emma dutifully leaned forward, sliding the older man's stiff pole between her two giant globes, pressing them together with her hands from slightly beneath.

"You do it, Emma. Fuck me with those great big titties," Don specified, jerking his hips up and down getting her started before instructing her to take over.

Embarrassed by how absurd it felt as much as anything else, Emma took over the action, awkwardly using her shoulders to gently glide her breasts up and down Don's turgid shaft. The was no lubrication but her breasts were soft, and Don's cock was smooth, so none was really needed.

I know Emma's never given a 'tittie-fuck' before, although she confided once some previous boyfriends had asked, but I never did, knowing her sensitivity about her large chest and its attraction to men.

Don tugged lightly on Emma's left nipple once or twice, giving it a sharp pinch to her displeased squeak, then simply leaned his head back watching his lovely neighbor squeeze her fat melons around his rigid staff stroking up and down, unable to imagine a better sight in all the world.

Insightfully, he was so excited about his fantasy come true he knew he wouldn't last long, so after about a minute, made a final demand necessary to complete his dream.

"When the head pops between your tits, lick it," he suggested egregiously. "Just stick your tongue out and lick all around the knob. I want to see Mrs. Tyler's tongue on my cockhead so badly."

Don's use of her surname reminded Emma of her betrayal of our fidelity, how disgraceful an act she was performing, and how she knew I'd find out because Hank would certainly tell me if she didn't. Additionally, it creeped her out thinking that all these years kindly Don Stanley fantasized about 'tittie-fucking' her while she licked his cockhead.

Frankly, it was just too damn bizarre, but she smartly sensed from his breathing she'd easily bring him over the top, so when his purple crown appeared from the middle of her mashed together cleavage, she dropped her mouth, swiping at it deftly with her tongue.

The waving knob was a moving target and difficult to time at first, but with repeated attempts she got better at it, slathering the flat of her tongue over the sensitive tip each time it showed itself.

The surface was smooth and spongy, but Emma recoiled reflexively at the notion if was Don's cock. She detected a salty flavor from the precum dotting the tip, but in truth it was much like all the other stranger's cocks Hank required her to taste of late.

Don was beside himself, with the warm, wet sensation of Emma's tongue on his cockhead more than he could handle. The mere vision of Ray Tyler's lovely but reserved wife, naked on her knees licking his crown while sliding between her big jugs was all it took to cause Don to erupt.

"Ohhh! Oh, Emma, here it comes. Ahhhhh!" he cried ecstatically, and the first spurt of white cum shot from the tip catching her right on the lips and into her partially open mouth, ready to lick him again when he went off.

"Uggcck," Emma groaned distastefully, and a sour expression overtook her disgusted face.

The next jet soon splashed on the bottom of her chin, with another crossing her chest as she instinctively pulled away from the ejaculate, but not before two more quick spurts fired across the top of her tits.

Awed and in disbelief it was true, Don was done, and looking at his prize, he was thrilled. Emma looked just as he'd always fantasized -- her quivering mouth dripping his cum, and little rivulets of translucent spunk trailing off her chin covering the tops of her incredible tits in a sticky glaze.

"Lick it off your face! Lick it off your tits!" he excitedly told my cringing wife. "I want to know you've swallowed my cum, Emma. I always want to know that whenever I see you."

Emma grimaced at the prospect and hesitated. Certainly, she'd swallowed plenty of other men's semen in the past few weeks, but somehow the idea was different with Don, our once-respectable next-door neighbor. It was disturbing and distasteful, no pun intended.

Still, after a pause, she did what he asked, licking her lips of his dripping ejaculate as far as her tongue reached. Warm and salty, it was also runny and thin, even more so than some of the other men she had sampled.

'Maybe that's what happens with older men,' she thought in a disconnected aside.

"Get it all, Emma, lick it off your tits," Don advised manically.

'He really is obsessed with my breasts,' Emma thought strangely before fulfilling his request. 'All these years living right next door, and I had no idea he lusted so much for my chest.'

Gathering up the pearly cum with a dip of her tongue to the tops of her alabaster melons, Emma left behind only a glistening trail of saliva. Finishing by scooping the remaining jizz off her chin, she then slipped her coated finger into her mouth and swallowed the last of his awful cum.

"You should see her suck her nipples," Hank teased, and Emma shot a nasty glare at him as he finally spoke up.

"What a great idea! Do it, Emma, suck your nipples clean," Don concurred, reveling in his sense of power and acting the part of an eager college kid in a way he hadn't felt in forty years.

"Jeeez, Don," my wife scoffed incredulously.

It was the only thing she could think to say, but otherwise stayed silent. I know for a fact she hated everything about the idea but bit her lip instead of reading him the riot act, as she would under any other circumstance.

Bitter and dispirited, Emma fulfilled Don's wish as he sat with eyes alight in wonder at the coming spectacle. Perching her right tit from beneath with her hand, my ashamed wife took her erect nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the wrinkled bud, and even nibbling it gently before repeating the erotic act with her equally hard left nipple.

"Well Don, I hope I was able to make your fantasy come true?" Hank inquired mirthfully as the miraculous afternoon's proceedings drew to a close.

"Oh, hell yeah!" our retired neighbor yipped enthusiastically.

"Well, maybe we can do it again sometime. I'm sure as your good, longtime neighbor, Emma will be happy to make more of your dreams come true," my magnanimous boss promoted presumptuously.

"Anytime! I'd still love to shave her pussy and, well, I bet she's one helluva fuck!" Don yammered eagerly, spewing his deepest desire and clearly unconcerned what my wife thought of him.

The words rang in Emma's ears, and I'm sure she didn't appreciate Hank volunteering her future services. Mostly though, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

'Dear god, Don wants to shave my pussy, and then fuck me,' she groaned internally about the intolerably personal act.

In the back of her mind, she feared the day would soon come when that was exactly what Hank would have her do.

As Don stood, pulling up his pants and tucking in his shirt, the back door opened, and a voice called out.

"Mom, I'm home," Kerri chirped as she arrived home from college.

'Oh, my god, I can't let her see me this way!' Emma thought in a panic.

Scrambling to pick-up the two bikini pieces and racing towards the coat closet, she kicked off the stilettos, tossed in the bathing suit, and grabbed a house coat, somehow managing to throw it on just as Kerri entered the living room.

"Hi Mom," she greeted, then noticed the two men. "Oh, hi Mr. Stanley."

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name?" our curious daughter asked politely to Hank.

"I'm Hank Allenby, your father's boss, and you must be Kerri," he answered graciously, extending his hand. "I must say you're every bit as pretty as your picture."

Kerri simply smiled at the compliment -- all girls like being called pretty, and our daughter is no different.

"I stopped by to drop off these pictures of your parent's trip on my yacht. Would you like to see them?" Hank offered, waving the envelope and scaring my wife half to death.

"I'll just take that, Hank!" Emma interceded just in time, as Kerri or Kellen were the last people she wanted seeing the dirty pictures of her scandalous behavior.

"Okay, Emma. I can always show them to her later," he remarked dismissively in a not so veiled threat. "I'd best get going. I'm sure we'll see you again soon, Emma. You too, Kerri."

The last words hung in Emma's ears frighteningly, forcing a deep gulp and creating a knot in her stomach.

"Pleasure to meet you, Don. Hopefully, we can do this again sometime," Hank bid while offering his hand. "Maybe next time you can introduce me to Audrey, and she can join us."

Emma stayed calm on the outside, but inside was roiling emotionally at the prospect of Audrey knowing everything, and possibly even joining in.

"My pleasure, Hank, or maybe Kerri can join too," Don replied, unable to keep the grin off his face, with the obscene suggestion slipping past our unknowing daughter but making my wife pale with doubt and fear.

**********************************

After Hank's visit to our home and unsavory introduction of our once-respected neighbor Don Stanley to my wife's unfortunate role as indentured sex servant, over the ensuing weeks my uncompromising boss stepped up his assault on Emma's dignity and virtue, taking advantage of her at any opportunity.

The insatiable pervert fucked her in his office while I watched. He fucked her by our backyard pool when Kellen and Kerri were in class, once again while I watched from poolside with Don no doubt spying from the knothole in the fence.

Hell, the sonofabitch even fucked her in our marital bed more times than I care to think about, always with me there to watch in benign witness to his desecration of our happy marriage.

Worse for me and her self-respect, every time they fucked, Hank brought Emma to powerful, teeth-rattling orgasms -- the kind she never had with me.

My modest wife grew more sexual over time, developing a hair-trigger response to the constant stimulus and sex, achieving orgasm quickly and sustaining multiple climaxes until finally Hank was spent.

Truthfully, it was her orgasms more than the actual sex that undermined her mind and spirit. I think they bothered her more than they did me. After weeks of adulterous fucking in every position imaginable, Emma still couldn't accept her body succumbing wantonly to unwanted sex with a man she detested.

Sadly, routinely trapped in my unforgiving steel cock cage, I grew terribly aroused seeing my beloved unhappily submit her beautiful body to his use. Try as I might in placing her terrible plight before my own, I simply couldn't help myself.

Naturally, considering his level of cruelty and need for vengeance against me for my act of theft, more than once Hank shared her with a client, or prospective client, or anyone gaining his favor. Ever the host and showman, my creative boss enjoyed creating little motifs designed to embarrass me and humiliate my abashed wife.

A favorite scenario was for her to 'pop in' to visit me at work dressed in typical housewife fashion -- nothing sexy or elaborate, while he was meeting with a client.

I would step into the office with Emma and introduce her to the client as my wife and mother of our two grown children. A brief bit of small talk and the next thing you knew, Emma's top was off, and she was on her knees sucking off the lucky man or letting him feel her bare tits before fucking both Hank and the client.

Hank always made it as shameful as possible, telling the client falsehoods about how Emma was an ambitious gold-digger so desirous for her husband's success she'd do anything to advance his career.

On other occasions, he'd characterize Emma as a nympho who couldn't keep her panties on while cuckolding me mercilessly because I couldn't satisfy her with my small prick. I'd strip right there to just my cock cage, leaving me red-faced and ashamed even as I swelled against the unforgiving metal watching Emma reluctantly play the disreputable role of cheating spouse.