The Theft of Our Lives 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's these big girls that keep the men coming back though, I'm certain of that," Don chuckled impolitely at the denigrating remark.

Emma scowled unhappily at his aggressive pawing and groping of her undeniably spectacular mounds, bravely letting the demeaning observation roll off her broad shoulders but undoubtedly wounded terribly in her heart and mind.

'How can I let this happen? How can Hank do this to Emma? To us?' I selfishly ranted in my head as the two dried off. 'I mean, making her fuck strange men is bad enough, but sharing her with our longtime neighbor?'

'And what the fuck, Don? Who the hell are you? I thought you were our friend,' I railed silently at our neighbor.

It was my failed attempt at redirecting my guilt, realizing deep in my soul our family was wallowing in a terrible nightmare of my own making. I never should have allowed it and didn't know how to bring it to an end.

END CHAPTER