The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 03

Story Info
The office celebration concludes.
26.1k words
4.83
24k
25
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

Disclaimer: This is part 3 of 3 of this much too long chapter. This story contains various sex acts between adults, including but not limited to incest, cuckolding, interracial, oral, heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, and non-consensual sex in the form of blackmail and coercion, although not all appear in every chapter. The story, all names, and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to entities or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

THE OFFICE CELEBRATION (continued)

Emma's breathless grunts under the dual stimulus of the vibrator and forceful pounding of the nasty salesman, and Aunt Betsy's deep moans generated by the incestuous oral intercourse with her surprising big sister looked to last a while, so Kellen turned his attention to Marg, now thoroughly submissive to her desires for her career advancement.

"Owwhhh," the young bride winced, suffering Ned actively teasing her protracted nipples, roughly nibbling the rubbery buds, and stretching the elastic flesh to full extension.

The vulgar man fixed his eager mouth to the disgraced saleswoman's breast without remorse, gnawing playfully on her tit, caressing the tender little nub with his tongue, and then soothing its erect form. Standing in her employer's office wearing only her black satin panties, nylons, and heels, the uncertain wife surveyed the room, seeking solace and respite, and finding none.

Morosely, Marg switched her focus to anywhere but her chest, with her traumatized eyes eventually meeting Kellen's, before shamefully turning away trying to avoid the embarrassment of our 18-year-old son witnessing her descent into the status of cheating wife so early in her marriage.

Ned and Scott's roamed freely, but rather than continuing his exploration of the newlywed's nubile body, Scott unzipped his fly and released his semi-hard cock. Commandeering Marg's hand, he placed its warm throbbing length in her palm.

"Ewwhhh, ohh no! Oh, please, that's so, forbidden!" she protested mildly as the reality of her decision took corporeal form as his dense cock, reacting without thinking by attempting to release the offending penis like a hot poker.

Anticipating the move, Scott smartly gripped his fingers around her own, preventing her from letting go.

As Marg panicked at the introduction of the man's cock into her palm, Ned didn't hesitate taking advantage of her distress, essentially doing the same with his equally large, semi-flaccid pole and wrapping the slender fingers of the distraught woman's other hand around his pulsing shaft.

"Wha? Whaaatt?!" the disgraced bride recoiled in horror, holding their growing cocks helplessly in the crowded office.

Marg now had a man's stiffening prick in each hand, with the veined flesh hardening simply from contact with the supple warmth of her delicate palm. As she did, her two superiors unrepentantly pressed forward with their attention to her bare breasts, enjoying their plump softness and toying with her hard nipples.

Dismayed and demoralized, she couldn't believe how quickly she'd shifted from tenuous observer to active, and extremely appealing, participant in Hank's sexual playground.

Throughout her brief tenure, Marg heard the rumors and seen some odd sights -- the quiet whispers of the men or the occasional out-of-place appearance of a scantily-clad woman. She wasn't sure whether to believe the stories but was certain that as a valued employee she'd never be reduced to the disreputable role of coveted company sex toy.

Yet here she was, in her very first introduction to the inner world of Hank's private lair, stripped to her stockings and panties holding the semi-erect cocks of her two supervisors. Not just any men, but her mentors with whom she worked and whom she respected, including her department manager, Ned Sternhagen.

"Ohh, w-what, uh, what am I doing?" the bedeviled saleswoman questioned facilely, tears rolling down her cheeks at her moral demise and so distressed she only babbled her concerns.

Intoxicated, unable to speak coherently, and emotionally overwhelmed by the men's brazen approach, Marg's quandary was made all the greater by her inexplicable collapse of morality, loss of dignity, and complete lack of fidelity to Frederik less than a month after taking her vows.

Confused and discombobulated, she didn't even realize her supervisors were now gliding her hands along their responsive shafts, coaxing them to life while they continued presumptuously nibbling and suckling her stiff nipples.

Once gaining the rigidity of an iron-bar, however, Ned and Scott were ready for the next step in the luscious newlywed's downward spiral to company slut, and downward is exactly where Ned guided Marg, steadily applying a firm hand to each shoulder.

The healthy young woman's taut thighs resisted instinctively at first, at least until her legs buckled under the constant pressure, assisted deviously by a resourceful nudge by Scott to the back of her knees. In an instant, Mrs. Jorgensen was in a kneeling position before the two men with their clear intent waving indecently before her watery blue eyes.

"Oh dear," Marg mumbled, staring apprehensively at the pair of sturdy cocks she had only moments ago reluctantly stroked to full erection.

The twin staffs were probably a foot apart, bobbing with excitement from her superior's anticipation of what the defeated saleswoman knew was about to occur. Closing her eyes briefly, her trepidation ran wild, breathing deeply in a feeble attempt to calm herself.

'Do I really want this? Can I do this for my success? For Frederik's and my future together?' she pondered, poorly rationalizing her actions with the thought of securing the couple's financial future but brought back to reality when Ned said the words that didn't need to be spoken.

"Come on, Marg, we didn't hire you for your ability to smooth talk a prospective customer," he plainly summarized her real position in the company, his voice reassuring but his words damning.

"There's better uses for your lovely mouth than talking," Scott chimed in, clearly spelling out her expected role.

"Let's see if this is where your true oral skills come into play," Ned stated in a soft, but commanding tone, succinctly revealing his actual designs for her many hidden talents.

With that, both men chuckled, standing silently waiting for the broken young bride to begin the immoral act.

Marg tearfully gazed up at her mentors then, through wet eyes, at the inflamed cocks jutting just inches away -- their fat purple knobs pulsing angry with blood and the long, thick shafts standing upright as wooden poles buried in their nests of coarse brownish-gray hair.

It was an impossible and totally unexpected situation, but one her weak-willed, submissive personality couldn't find the strength to prevent. The lewd scenario was so out of character from how she was raised, and yet not, knowing her ambition and more precariously, that she'd always deferred to authority figures, just as her father had taught.

Even in her so-called 'wild college days,' Marg had never been with two men at once, and certainly not given dual blowjobs. Now, she faced the unspoken pressure of the men's watchful countenance bearing down, and the disconsolate newlywed ultimately resolved herself to perform the sordid task and capitulating to the unseemly infidelity.

'Frederik can never know,' she silently swore, futilely appeasing her shattered sense of decency and faithfulness.

At this moment, Mrs. Margrethe Jorgensen surrendered completely, realizing that pondering her sorrowful decision didn't make her task any easier. Warily reaching for the eagerly waving cocks once again, her slender fingers barely encompassed the circumference of the impressive staffs when gripped at the base.

Subconsciously, the tarnished wife understood why these men were in positions of success and power. Men with cocks this size were natural type-A males -- leaders and aggressive winners taking what they wanted and projecting their strength through their stalwart manhood's.

Right now, they wanted Marg, and she was too ambitious and also too pacified to do anything but tangibly comply with their profligate demands, with no idea as yet the extend of her coming debasement as married fuck doll or that her heretofore unrealized deferential tendencies served her well in her soon-to-be role as a company closer.

"Hmm, uhmm," she sweetly sniffled her conflicting emotions to the sheer joy of Ned and Scott, taking as much pleasure in her moral struggle and ultimate defeat as they expected to take from the pleasures of her sumptuous mouth.

The pretty saleswoman's cheeks scrunched, with the wetness in her deep blue eyes puddling in the wells of her eyelids. Screwing her tear-stained face upward in supplication, those sad eyes implored her lustful supervisors for discretion, if not honor, in what was the most satisfyingly erotic sight either man had ever seen.

"Please, don't tell my husband," Marg mournfully pleaded in a girly squeak betraying her doubt and weakness, overcome with the power of the men towering above her subdued form.

"Of course, doll. Just be a good girl and do a good job, and your nice new hubby will never need to know about his wife's indiscretions so soon after the wedding day," Ned patronized in a comforting tone.

Falsely assuaging her worst fears, it was a terrible thing to say but also a true reflection of his genuinely execrable character, as his ostensibly placating words instead served to emphasize she was, in fact, about to be unfaithful to Frederik after only a month of marriage.

"Whew," she breathed deeply, taking a last pause, and wallowing in her shame.

Numbed to the point of complacency, the maligned bride summoned what little fortitude she had left, returning her expressive blue eyes to the two unrelenting cocks bobbing actively before her face, now perversely determined to do her best to satisfy the men so her secret remained within the room.

Forming her inviting mouth into an exaggerated 'O', the betrayed Mrs. Jorgensen encircled the swollen crown of Scott's stiff cock, deftly surrounding the entire flared rim with her luscious red lips.

"Uuunnhhh," the detestable supervisor released an under-the-breath sigh of intolerable pleasure, unable to believe he wasn't dreaming at the sight of the beautiful college grad with her full red lips wrapped around the tip of his erect cock.

"Marg, look here," Ned advised his comely protégé, her left hand lightly gripping the urgent shaft of her degenerate manager.

As the words left his mouth, Ned started the video camera on his smartphone, capturing the startled expression on the newly-married woman's face reflexively looking upward, with Scott's bulging cockhead perched just inside her mouth.

"Mohhh," Marg issued a stifled gasp, distressed in realizing the video captured her compromised position.

The unscrupulous sales manager wanted the live action shot for posterity and insurance, not that it mattered, since Ned knew Hank completely wired the office with 8k video and premium sound for later viewing pleasure. Still, the forward-thinking man wanted a little something for his own private collection memorializing the desecration of the young bride.

Honestly, Marg's surprised expression was priceless, with her wide eyes popping in angst at being recorded while shaking her head with the faintest 'no,' but otherwise keeping her red painted lips around Scott's fat crown and her hands on their raging hard-ons, possibly too caught off-guard to even think about removing them.

It was the eternal moment Ned hoped to record, intended to provide exceptional entertainment for the men in the office for years to come, and in addition the needed leverage keeping the compromised employee in line, just in case.

At the center of the lens was Marg Jorgensen, teary blue eyes turned upward and trained to the left at the instigation of Ned's voice, with her short straight sandy brown hair framing her fine facial features and smooth white skin. Marg's gorgeous face, her curvaceous body, and her delightful confusion were clear to the camera, which was fine with Ned.

It was clear she was at least partially naked, with her flushed chest and bare tits visible, while at the bottom of the frame was a hint of her black satin panties and nylon-covered legs. Straining the pretty young wife's mouth was the broad tip of an erect cock disappearing between her oval lips.

Of course, Scott's face was not in the picture, so to whom the hard prick belonged was conveniently indistinguishable, as intended.

Marg's delicate hands were in view, however, with the right holding the base of the cock in her mouth while her left was daintily draped around the wide girth of Ned's engorged column, also anonymously, but featuring the bride's newly-placed gold wedding band on full display to the right of the frame.

That along with the time stamp on the video as ample proof to any viewer the misused newlywed's indecent dual blowjob was given only a few weeks after her wedding day.

'The only thing better would be Marg in her wedding dress,' Ned thought despicably, assuaging himself with future possibilities. 'Maybe some other time.'

"That's it, doll. Perfect. Just ignore the camera and keep sucking cock," he remarked aloud, uncaring of her plight and politely advising her to act naturally.

For the next several minutes, the chubby older man played cameraman -- changing angles, closing in, and basically catching the action from every point of view, while the ruined wife returned to unceremoniously servicing Scott's broad tool with her mouth.

Marg's compliant resolve to appease the men's keen sexual desires didn't prevent tears from overflowing when she took more of Scott's thick shaft between her expansive lips, streaking the mascara down her blushing cheeks running to the tops of her big naked breasts.

Managing to swallow roughly three-quarters of Scott's firm meat, Marg realized she could go no further as the spongy tip pressed the back of her throat seeking entrance. Seeing no other option, she backed off, dragging the flat of her tongue along the base of his long pole to the swollen head once more.

Regretfully, the compromised saleswoman closed her eyes, distancing herself from the disreputable act even though she undertook it voluntarily, albeit reticently, to advance her career. The unknowing infraction resulted in her first correction.

"Keep your pretty blue eyes open, Marg! Look at Scott while you suck his cock, and take your hand off his shaft," Ned insisted instructionally. "Mouth only, sweetie, unless you're playing with his balls."

Ned was well-versed in Hank's preferred cocksucking etiquette, and he dearly wanted to impress his boss while ensuring Marg became equally knowledgeable of the various requirements of a 'great cocksucker' -- a status she'd undoubtedly achieve after plenty of practice under the demanding tutelage of her new masters.

Nervous and unsure, Marg subserviently did as she was told, while inattentively holding Ned's solid prick in her left hand as she did.

Once more, the 23-year-old beauty took her supervisor's sturdy pole into her mouth as far as possible, but now with her dispirited eyes unalterably focused on Scott's exhilarated gaze, frozen in awe as his veined column disappeared inch-by-inch between the subdued wife's succulent lips.

It was a sight he'd fantasized about since her hire six months earlier, with Marg's moist, warm mouth and velvety soft tongue on the underside of his pulsing shaft exceeding his highest expectations.

"Huh, uh-huh," his deep sighs grew strained and irregular.

Marg's right hand obediently dropped from the base of Scott's turgid cock, and uncertain what to do next, she simply worked his rigid staff slowly in and out of her mouth but with growing assurance of his pleasure.

Eventually, her empty hand found its way to the ecstatic man's hairy scrotum in a subconscious nod to Ned's directive, where her slender fingers gently toyed with the fleshy sack by lightly pulling the wrinkled skin and tracing the outline of the full testicles contained within.

It was a dream fulfilled for the forty-something supervisor and was caught gloriously in its entirety on video by Ned.

Now, growing weary of only receiving the dominated damsel's absentminded stroking of his aching tool, the veteran sales manager was ready for his own share of their newly supplicant saleswoman's luscious mouth marvelously suctioning his needy cock.

Simultaneously, Ned wished to lower the young wife another peg in her subjugation with her first attempt at sucking off two men at the same time.

*****************

In addition to the camera, Kellen witnessed Marg's slow but certain descent as well. The exciting display coupled with the sex all around him and combined with his natural youthful capabilities quickly had his rejuvenated cock hard and ready for more action.

For their part, after a post-orgasm rest, Hank and Ike removed themselves from the sofa, fixing themselves and Kerri another drink while our tired, naked daughter plopped herself down next to her agitated brother. It was a familiar position when watching television, except for the naked part, of course.

Unfortunately, his athletic sister's nudity did nothing to slow Kellen's reinvigorated lust, finding himself unable to refrain from studying Kerri's bare body recovering from the exertion of the hard-driving sex, carelessly slumped into the cushion with her head back, eyes closed, and her straight auburn hair in disarray.

A sheen of sweat coated Kerri's flushed skin and her firm tits pointed skyward on her rising and falling chest, shimmying nicely with her movement as her feet carelessly planted themselves flat on the carpet.

Long and lithe, our willowy coed's rubbery legs splayed widely with exhaustion in a most unladylike manner, revealing her soiled pink gash where Ike's glutinous jism dripped disturbingly from the breach below her nest of cum-matted pussy hair.

The barrier of incest between the siblings was already irreparably broken by Kerri's reluctant blowjob of her virile younger brother, so as might be expected, Kellen was now less bashful about staring at his older sister's nubile body.

Indeed, demonstrating an unhindered lack of reserve about their newly-discovered sexual familiarity, he casually lifted Kerri's limp wrist and deliberately set her hand on his already stiff pole in a silent request to stroke his cock.

"Whoa," Kerri reacted immediately, her fogged eyes shooting wide feeling her brother's erection, with the abrupt move breaking her reverie before recognizing the situation and that she was totally naked in his presence.

"Please?" Kellen asked respectfully with a special reverence for his sister he'd never felt before this very afternoon.

"Really Kel? A handjob or something? Umm, o-okay, I guess," she asked disbelievingly, before compliantly relenting after her initial shock in a subservient manner growing indecently familiar while slipping into her new role as coed fuck toy even to her own younger brother.

Kerri figured she'd already given Kellen a blowjob, making the prospect of playing with his sturdy tool less disturbing than it probably should be. In actuality, it was her innate tendency to do whatever she was told flourishing under Hank's influence that truly permitted the illicit handjob.

Closing her eyes, Kerri lightly toyed with Kellen's firm meat, aimlessly tracing her delicate fingers up the soft skin of his hard shaft, then drawing the tips tenderly over and around the spongy head.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers
123456...9