The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"It's time to take your new role with Allenby," he grinned, fulfilling his earlier promise, with the ominous meaning of his intent now clear.

"Oh, I, uh, not sure. I thought, um, you know, oral was enough. I mean, I'm married now," Marg balked momentarily, worried about taking this last step in her betrayal of her new husband although intuitively she knew it was on the menu of goodies she'd offer clients in furtherance of her career.

The wary saleswoman was already stripped naked, had blown her department supervisor and manager, and now suckled the massive cock of the senior vice president. She thought she might retain her marital chastity by granting those sordid concessions, but it was now clear Ike intended to divest the waylaid bride of that last piece of her dignity as well.

Common to many of the women coming before her in their devolution to company slut, Marg harbored grave concerns about her ability to handle Ike's long, thick, and very black cock in her tight pink pussy.

"P-please, Mr. Jones-Dixon, I-I'm afraid," she begged weakly but with touching honesty, tensing her strong thighs, and shuffling her feet as he drew her towards the table with little difficulty.

"It's alright Mrs. Jorgensen, I'm not going to hurt you," he cooed his reassurance in a calming baritone purr. "We'll take it nice and easy. I promise, by the time we're done, you'll cum so hard you'll need to think twice to even remember your husband's name."

It was an audacious statement and, as had Ned and Scott, Ike took special pleasure in reminding the disgraced young bride she was engaging in adulterous sex outside the bonds of her recent marriage. Ike was so strong and self-assured, the naturally pliant company 'closer' let the older man do as he wished, although doing so didn't make Marg feel any less guilty about her betrayal.

Plopping her curvaceous half-nude frame onto the middle of the coffee table, it was nothing for the muscular man to set Marg in a prone position, sending her lovely tits jostling invitingly with the movement before sloping as lily-white peaks to the sides of her chest, with the two hardened points of her cherry-pink nipples reaching towards the ceiling.

Despite her career ambitions, for a moment Marg vacillated, and Ike knew from experience he could aid her surrender by letting her feel dominated and therefore not responsible for what she was doing.

Making no attempt to remove her black satin panties with any care or propriety, the intimidating executive purposefully tore the delicate fabric from her body in a visceral demonstration of his strength and control.

"Aawwwhh!" the suddenness of the move startled Marg, cowing her just as Ike intended but also sparking a small hint of arousal in the helpless beauty.

"Won't be needing these anymore," Ike chuckled, tossing the shredded cloth aside leaving the daunted junior associate frozen on her back.

The 23-year-old Danish wife's completely shaved cunt lay fully exposed and available to his view, with the delectable peach glistening freshly pink and the puffy lips parted slightly and damp with her verdant dew, inviting his eye to admire the delightfulness of her youth and allure.

Occupied with their own amusements, no one even heard Marg's feeble gasp at the loss of the last barrier between her chaste pussy and Ike's menacing dark cock.

As expected, Ike wasted no time in taking the reclining newlywed trembling with anxiety on the coffee table as his prize.

"'Whew, huhh," breathing hard, Marg's spectacular tits shimmied enticingly on her flushed upturned chest.

The pretty saleswoman's head lolled aimlessly with her short brown locks accenting the chiseled beauty of her splendid facial features emphasizing her penetrating, deep blue eyes and blushing cheeks glowing above a seductive mouth -- so recently licking and suckling his hard ebony cock.

Ike's stalwart fuck tool was ready and raring to go, straining in anticipation of plowing its way into the marital chamber nestled between the lovely wife's creamy white thighs, with her lithe limbs set slack and advantageously parted.

"I should at least prepare the sweet young thing," Ike thought, deciding to do the gentlemanly thing and thoroughly moisten Marg's pussy just as he had Kerri in anticipation of taking his big cock.

With powerful hands, the grinning executive gingerly pried open her unresisting legs, revealing her pristine peach to full view, with Marg's fat cunt lips flaring, engorged, and agape. Shamefully, the fleshy guardians of her virtue glistened with the light dampness forming on the delicate petals in expectation of her ravishment under the imposing black man's mammoth cock.

As Ike perused the wetness coating the puffy pink cleft, he realized it was unnecessary to prep the sumptuous snatch glowing before his eyes. Not that it mattered, as he dearly desired to enjoy the pleasure of tasting the ripe newlywed's flavorful dew before introducing her to what was likely the largest slab of cock meat she had ever seen, yet alone felt.

Ike felt certain Marg was too disturbed by her utter collapse of morality and decency, decidedly pleased as the anxious woman was set spread before him like a smorgasbord waiting to be devoured and submissively granting him access to her most sacred of places unchallenged, despite the tormented expression of moral conflict raging in her eyes.

"Hmmm," Ike breathed deeply of the honey-sweet essence percolating from her fragrant pussy set a mere inch from his flaring nostrils, gazing hungrily at Marg's quivering cunt lips twitching visibly with the nervousness coursing her body as she anticipated his next move.

Slipping his broad tongue between dark lips, Ike boldly ran the flat surface from the bottom of her defenseless seam up its length, cleaving the swelling petals and slurping up the collected nectar leaving a trail of viscid saliva in its wake.

"Aaaahhh, uunhhh," Marg reflexively gasped, squirming her tensing hips forcing him to grab hold to keep her steady.

For the humbled wife, the sight of the old black man's bald head embedded between her widespread thighs, combined with the tactile sensation of his rough tongue gliding over her sensitive outer pussy lips, was the most outrageously obscene vision she'd ever imagined.

As if reading her mind, that knowledge alone made Ike happy, and indelicately, he licked the same path two, three, and then four times, savoring the ripe taste of the uncomfortable young bride's delicious cunt on each pass -- a flavor she ostensibly consigned forevermore to her wimpy white husband, but was now discovering was not to be.

Presciently, the wise old man never dipped the tip of his tongue into the well of Marg's warm passage, preferring not to give her a preview of the full penetration she could expect from his long spearing shaft until it was time.

"Mumm, ummmmm," Marg hummed a torrid mix of alarm and pleasure as Ike's tongue traversed her susceptible gateway, planting a tender kiss directly on the widening slit after a few more generous licks.

Now, Ike was ready, moving swiftly up the toned torso of the flustered new wife granting no time whatsoever to react as his hulking frame nearly smothered her body. On the way, he paused just a moment to lap the crinkled areola topping her left breast, with the thick nipple a diamond point pushing into his tongue.

"Ohhh, my goodness!" Marg's squealed her surprise, with her exaltation of pleasure music to his ears as the pliant melon rolled gelatinously responding to the pressure of his teething on the rubbery nub.

Ike set his gaze on the pliant woman and pressed his lumbering hips onto her pelvis, preventing her thighs from reflexively closing and gaining full access to the well-prepared portal at its core. Pinioning his shallow breathing sex moppet's upper body in place with his muscular forearm, he took the prong of his hard cock and placed the fat tip purposefully against the wet gash.

"Ahhhhh," his tentative prey inhaled audibly, her brilliant blue eyes becoming saucers of wonder and her desirable body tremoring uncontrollably with her anticipation.

Sensing for the first time the sheer size of the powerful man's broad cockhead insistently pressuring the entry to her vagina as a battering ram at the fortress gate against which she had no defense, Marg held her breath uncertainly, unsure how her tight pussy could possibly accommodate his immense column.

"Get ready, doll, cause no frat boy ever gave you what I'm packin'," Ike warned playfully, taking special glee in this moment before claiming a frightened new conquest.

Quite simply, the dissolute businessman loved watching the anxiety on a woman's face waiting to have her precious citadel plundered by the fearsome weapon, before arduously accommodating the wide knob as it stretched her inadequate pussy beyond previously known limits.

In short, Ike lived for a woman's look of pure panic frantically accepting his big black cock for the first time.

Emma had experienced the unnerving sensation the first night on Hank's yacht, and our irrepressible daughter somehow managed to engulf his tremendous girth within her narrow sheath just earlier this afternoon. Now, it was time for young wife and budding saleswoman Marg Jorgensen to take her turn.

Ike was positive this was just the first of many future fuck sessions with the beautiful bride and intended his experienced hand to guide Marg's descent down the road of servitude as company slut, turning the unknowing beauty into a corporate whore sexually exploited by clients and lucky employees alike at Hank Allenby's behest.

Better still, Marg was to travel this journey behind the back of her unsuspecting husband, with Frederik naïvely sitting alone at home believing his sweet wife was successfully climbing the corporate ladder instead of on her back with an important prospect riding her vigorously, arriving home at night with her tummy or pussy carrying another man's cum.

With the tip of his spear poised to claim another man's wife and make her subservient to his cock, without further hesitation, Ike eased the bulbous head into the breach of Marg's clenching pussy, sending her elastic labia stretching wildly in making way for the insistent force of the brutish black crown plowing forward until the swollen rim of his cockhead was enveloped within the distended passage.

"Awwwhhhhh," she gasped loudly, her oval mouth expanding every bit as much as the vaginal maw between her shuddering thighs.

Marg squirmed, briefly freaking out believing the ponderous man might tear her straining opening causing her physical injury, as her gorgeous blue eyes shifting nervously told the unnerving tale of her surrender.

"Huhhh, huhh," she huffed her anxiety but gradually gained an awareness her ductile pussy muscles were easing their instinctive resistance to the invading cock.

"Ohhh," Marg murmured again.

Revealingly, her fearful expression relaxed as the anticipation of pain went unrealized, with the rubbery petals gripping the penetrating cockhead and slowly adapting to its extreme girth as the widest part of his immeasurable tool entered her slippery fuck channel.

Ike knew Marg was completely vulnerable and totally at the mercy of his marauding staff, so pushed the offensive before the unsteady woman gathered herself.

"Unnhhh," he launched forward with a grunt, his hips propelling the first half of his rigid column into the struggling bride, breaching the gateway irretrievably while generating more of the alarmed reaction on which he thrived.

"Ohhh, jeeez, too big. Ohhh, my god, you're too big!" Marg's high-pitched squeal reflected an uncertain terror as her anxiety crushed her like a suffocating blanket.

The aging executive smiled broadly, enthralled by the frenzied wife's incredulity about the huge size of his rampaging tool splitting her gaping pussy. Now that he had her full attention, Ike backed his dominating shaft to the rim of his cockhead again, studying closely the tense face of his tension-filled pet.

Breathing harshly through clenched teeth, Marg shifted uncomfortably seeking the best position to accept his massive cock, spreading her legs further apart hoping against hope it assisted the introduction of his thick staff.

"Unnnhh, nnnuhh," she whimpered incessantly, nervously shaking her head on the padded coffee table, certain of what came next and rightly fearing the girth of his long, veined shaft might drive her over the edge of reason.

His brief respite complete, Ike moved swiftly to conquer the unwitting newlywed, driving his hips forward once more pushing his entire 9" of thick black cock meat into the bewildered white woman's yielding snatch without mercy.

"HAWWGGGHHHHH! OHHH GAWWWD!!" Marg howled spasmodically.

Overwhelmed and forcefully digging her tastefully painted fingernails into his broad back, her very unladylike half-grunt, half-snort reverberated loud enough to momentarily break the attention of the room.

A smile came to Hank's face knowing his longtime friend was breaking another man's pretty wife with his dominating cock, and my malevolent boss was now certain the vanquished young saleswoman was well on her way to becoming a subservient company slut for his pleasure and those whom he favored.

"Ohhhhh, jeeez, it's too much. Ohhh, please, you're, umm, too much. Too big," Marg whined with alarm, desperately trying to calm herself for her ordeal.

Ike remained motionless for a full minute with his entire length planted to the hilt in the writhing woman's clutching snatch, generously granting the opportunity for the warm sheath to adjust to the huge pole buried within. It was a gift of time that slowly had the desired effect, as Marg's interior muscles relaxed with her subsiding panic and the soft walls of her taut pussy eased their unshakable grip on the hard tool.

Sensing the change, Ike slowly withdrew to the wide crown before sliding his long cock inexorably into Marg's pierced channel again, accompanied by her long low groan.

"Uuunnnnnggghhhhh," the vanquished wife's throaty utterance from deep within her diaphragm revealed her growing acceptance of his massive pole, causing another toothy grin from Ike.

So, the rhythmic dance began, with each stroke of his giant cock slightly less difficult to handle than the one before it, and as a result simultaneously more pleasurable despite the angst consuming the remorseful newlywed over the betrayal of her vows of faithfulness to her husband.

"Huhhh, unhh, ohhhhh," the compromised bride moaned as her eyes rolled upward in their sockets.

It wasn't long before the deep groans transitioned to regular ecstatic sighs as Ike set a steady pace, driving the entirety of his mighty tool into the base where his coarse salt and pepper pubic hair scratched the bare outer labia greedily consuming the thick dark stalk.

A sheen of sweat appeared over the contrasting bodies of the interracial couple laboring under the exertion of the grinding fuck Ike administered, his ebony skin shiny with perspiration while her lustrous alabaster tone glistened with a mist of salty dampness.

Marg bent her legs at the knees in a calculated attempt to best accommodate the omnipotent man's compelling cock, absorbing the thumping of his powerful hips against the slim cushion of her upturned ass cheeks as he drilled her tight, warm snatch with machine-like efficiency.

"Arrggghhhhh," Ike grunted, bottoming out with regularity and generating another sigh from the married woman, now encircling her ankles fiercely around the black man's waist seeking leverage and stability.

Marg's toned white arms appeared as matchsticks draped around his broad dark shoulders and her gold wedding ring pressed into his shimmering ebony flesh in holding on for dear life to the man riding her newly defiled cunt.

Obscenely but fascinatingly to anyone watching, the fit saleswoman's swollen pussy lips clung to Ike's juice-coated shaft retreating from her soaking fuck channel with rigor, drawing the dainty petals outward to an extreme length before returning to form when he plowed his rigid staff into her narrow sheath again.

Inexorably, the mismatched couple -- young and old, white and black, married and single, drove earnestly onward towards an inescapable orgasm for both the disgraced white wife and the conquering black titan.

To Marg Jorgensen's invariable distress, Ike had already cum once that afternoon, making it highly likely the illicit lovers remained locked in their carnal embrace for some time. Worse, Marg feared she was slowly losing control of her body and emotions to Mr. J-D's impressive cock and his masculine nature, despite the shame of her adulterous surrender.

In doing so, she'd involuntarily grant the imperious black executive what he sought most -- the collapse of her morality and the highly-valued joy of wringing many mind-bending, soul crushing orgasms from her spectacular body.

*****************

Oblivious to the unfortunate saleswoman's inglorious plight under the punishing cock of the commanding Isaac Jones-Dixon, Emma diligently kept vigil as her little sister, remorsefully understanding the incestuous breach in their relationship, and rightfully fearing such intercourse was to become a frequent part of relationship going forward.

Sure enough, Hank wished to add one more twist, making her illicit oral exploration of Betsy's pussy merely an appetizer to a truly family lezzie feast.

"Emma, dear, I can see the hunger in your eyes. You dearly want more, don't you, and I'm guessing your audience would like to see more too," my conniving boss suggested.

"Please, Hank, wasn't blowing my son enough already? Haven't I already demeaned myself enough by taking Ken in the ass? By eating out my own sister?" she complained uselessly, noting the lack of compassion in his grinning countenance.

"Oh, but this will be so much fun, and I think deep down you'll learn to love it," Hank insisted, then revealing his intentions before Emma could issue another word of protest.

"Two loving sisters is entertaining, but a threesome, now that's almost unheard of, and I'm sure a marvelous treat for my VIP guests," he continued, looking at Kerri as the expression on my wife's face dropped with his meaning growing clear.

"Oh Hank, that's so dirty. You can't really expect, um, the three of us to, um, do that?" Emma groaned, with her broad shoulders slumping in her dismay setting her giant naked tits bobbing without restraint.

Hank simply raised an eyebrow with expectation, and not waiting for an answer that wasn't coming and wasn't what she wanted to hear anyway, my wife knew it was time to undertake another obscene exhibition for his guests -- the depraved act of three contrite, respectable women in a Sapphic display as disturbing as anything they'd done to date.

"You can start with Kerri, and you won't be needing this any longer," my boss declared, and without ceremony pulled the still humming dildo from her slippery slick twat with a resounding plop as it exited the fiery hole.

"Oh, my goodness," Emma gasped at the sudden absence of the tormenting device, and her knees buckled ever so slightly as it was abruptly removed.

"I'm sure Ike left a generous deposit for her mother to tidy up in a most caring manner," Hank suggested, noting the dismal expression cover Emma's face at the notion.

"All the way, Emma, no stopping until your sweet daughter squeals with delight," he added the clincher ensuring she understood her egregious task completely.

Emma immediately realized that in turn meant Betsy's talented tongue was expected to torment to her own pussy, and Kerri expanding her limited experience with cunnilingus in the deep recesses of her knowledgeable aunt's already inflamed cunt.

The entire show was about forming an incestuous lesbian daisy chain, with the reticent trio eating their partner's pussy until cumming disgracefully in front of their spellbound audience in a caterwauling crescendo of moans, squeals, and gasping breaths.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers
123456...9