The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about your wimpy husband. He knows his sweet little wife, unnh, was born to be fucked by a real man in a way he can't," Ike urged, panting hard, denigrating her cuckolded husband while driving the dagger into her marriage in the same way he drilled his cock into her pussy.

The new bride recoiled under the insult, with the mention of Frederik bringing her betrayal to the forefront of her thoughts. Not that it mattered, it was already too late. Marg knew she couldn't withstand the relentless offensive on her body put forth by the remorseless businessman.

"Hell, maybe we'll, huh, get you a nice little, umm, Queen of Spades tat for your ankle, just so hubby knows his place and his sweet wife's preferences," Ike teased mercilessly about the overt symbol of her coming interracial desires.

Whether from the foreboding imagery of her enraptured by big black cock, or the actual hammering of his dark shaft deep in her responsive pussy, within moments Marg recklessly drove her hips forward meeting Ike's burrowing ramrod, no longer able to resist.

Pushing forcefully upward, the compromised wife's torso shook visibly as the swelling surge of another climax overtook her more gradually than before, with her hungry snatch consuming the thick lance plundering its steamy depths.

"Uunnhhh! Ohhh nooooo, not again! Oh please, I can't. It's too much, too strong," Marg sobbed with unfathomable desire as her lust overcame her remorse, cumming hard again on Ike's fat cock.

"Uuumm, ohhhhh, nuoohhhhh," Marg babbled audibly as an undulating pulse rolled through her body and her mental acuity broke down, turning the unfortunate bride into an emotional bowl of jello with her peak cresting, while raising goosebumps on her flesh and curling her toes.

Nearing his ultimate goal of shattering Marg's loyalty to Frederik, Ike wasn't finished, needing to ensure her acceptance of the role as a company fuck doll -- a high-leverage employee whore for Allenby Consolidation, regardless of her new marriage and tarnished fidelity.

"Uhhh, ummm," Marg's head lolled, mewling mindlessly at her ravishment in a fuzzy daze, surprised how easily she surrendered, and how lust now consumed her body and mind.

"I shouldn't have, uh, to Frederik. How? How could I forsake my husband for my career?" she lamented her regret, trying to console herself while realizing it was too late to turn back, and her fate was gradually swallowing her soul.

Marg's emerging submissive nature didn't conform to the vision of the strong female she thought herself to be, wholly unable to grasp what was happening and trying desperately to collect her thoughts in a losing battle.

"Ohhh, please," Marg murmured, her melancholy flowing unbidden as Ike shifted his hips, working his plundering spear gently into her tight, sultry sheath, but gearing up for another rousing session of vigorous fucking.

Withdrawing the steely shaft once more to the rim of his bulbous cockhead, he then firmly glided his nine long inches into her soaking cunt, ensuring Marg intimately experienced his full measure conquering her last defenses.

"Ohhh, you're going to, um, fuck me again, aren't you? Please, it's too much. I don't know if, uh, I can't take it," she conceded, urging him to relent in undermining her sanity.

As with many confused and conflicted wives before her, between disconsolate tears Marg was uncertain she could withstand another powerful orgasm of the magnitude inflicted by the cock of the imperious black executive.

"Please, don't make me cum again. It's too strong," she beseeched, her stomach in knots contracting so powerfully under the crush of the body-rocking orgasms, as if she were laughing uncontrollably at a funny joke until it hurt.

Exhausted, the blubbering newlywed's mind was simply unable to handle the intense stimulus of Ike's unceasing cock, but he was unmoved, and even enjoyed her growing shame. Reentering her well-fucked cunt, the depraved executive knew the moment had arrived to close the deal, and for Marg to enter the ranks of married whore and 'company closer.'

"Unnggh, unnh, ungggh," she panted in sync with the new round of fucking, involuntarily reacting to his relentless drive towards his goal and rolling her head issuing gurgling moans as the merciless man built her need to cum yet again.

"Marg, you love my black cock, you know you do. It's okay to say it," Ike purred into the dispirited bride's ear, plowing his tireless shaft into her again, galvanizing his message and driving her rising lust regardless of her reticence and feeble objections.

"You know you've never had a cock like mine. Your sissy husband's little prick can't fuck you this hard," his incantation subliminally inculcated her mind, transitioning her revered husband from hero to spineless cuckold.

"Uhhh, uhh, ohhh," Marg groaned with mouth open and lips quivering, her gaze lost in his deep brown eyes while pinning her upturned bottom firmly into the leather cushion with his compelling downstrokes.

"You love my big cock, Marg. Unnh, you love all big cocks," he repeated his insistent mantra, wearing her down with his sordid words. "A pussy this sweet needs big cocks. A lot of big cocks, and often."

"Nuh, no, just, uh, this once," she sighed in denial of what she was becoming, dejectedly shaking her head but knowing inside it was true and she was losing the battle for her dignity.

Ike's stiff tool hammered her spastic fuck channel to the point of breaking, finally forcing the reluctant saleswoman to accept the plundering lance without greater resistance.

"Admit it, Marg. Admit how good it feels. Admit you love my big cock and how much you need it," he demanded with a seductive persistence matched only by the redundant stroke of his pistoning shaft.

"Oh please, I shouldn't," she sobbed, the impending loss of herself to her rising need bringing real tears to her eyes despite her ecstatic high on the unending journey to her next orgasm.

"Yes, you should. You love my big black cock. You love all big cocks. You need big cocks," Ike repetitiously drove the message home, increasing his pace with sweat on his brow taking the lost damsel over the top, determined to destroy her sense of virtue, self-esteem, and fidelity once and for all.

"It's okay, Marg. It's okay to love big cocks," he reassured, planting his sword into her enveloping sheath seeking his desired conclusion.

"Ohhhhhhh," the confounded newlywed bemoaned the incursion to her very core, and her thighs reflexively squeezed his round mid-section harder while her tired arms gripped his dark broad shoulders.

"Marg, it's okay to love big cocks, to fuck other men and whore your body for your employer. You belong to Hank and to the company. It's okay to be a whore for the company," Ike recited sublimely in laying bare his full intent.

As coarse as they were, Marg was too far gone to object to his profane suggestions. Ike's thick cock was taking her places she'd never been, and she couldn't deny the indescribable arousal building between her legs, with thoughts of her husband becoming twisted and confused.

'Frederik loves me. He wants the best for me,' Marg's demented mind rationalized. 'He wants me to succeed and advance in the company. This is good for my career. This is good for our marriage.'

Marg's warped reality to life perversely and unstoppably, unable to deny the incredible power of the large cock pummeling her snatch and finally letting go, ready for a third ego-shattering climax, and bucking instinctively against the plunging shaft ravaging her flowing pussy.

"That's it, Marg, take my big cock. Tell me you love it. Tell me you love big cocks," Ike mercilessly plied his fable, relentlessly driving towards her moral destruction. "Tell me you're a whore, Marg. A company whore."

"Unh, oh, I, uh," she babbled, on the precipice of complete surrender, needing to submit but stumbling over the words.

"Say it, Marg. Say you love big cocks. Say you're a company whore!" Ike growled, digging deep as his resonant voice rose with his insistence, so close to closing the deal and breaking the novice saleswoman to accept her rightful place in the company.

Ike had planned this moment from the day they hired Margrethe Jorgensen, knowing he'd guide her destiny at the right time. Now was that time, and he breathlessly awaited her response, fucking her into submission with his grinding hips.

"Ohhh god! It's so big, unngh, your cock is so big. It's so, ahhh, sooooo good," the subverted wife spat the words exposing her duress and need, mesmerized by his suggestive goading while cresting the mountain to her orgasm.

"Oohhh, ohhhhh, ohhh fuck, ohh fuck, ohhhhh fuck me!" Marg howled her surrender, giving the heartless bastard his inevitable victory by confessing her need at last. "I, awwgghhh, love it! Ohhh, I love your big black cock. Ohh, love it so much. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Hunghh, huhh, ungh," the tireless mid-60's man grunted, panting and dripping sweat in granting her wish, while remarkably demonstrating the strength and stamina of a man half his age.

"I, uunggh, need your cock! Ohh, I'm a whore for big cocks! Awwnhhh, I'm a-a company whore!" the pretty college grad blathered in her rapture, clutching her lover's dark torso against the flattened cones of her lily-white tits.

Marg was beyond redemption, with her third mind-numbing climax destroying any last moral sensibility and decimating her commitment to her marital vows. The electric jolts rocketed through her body, screaming her sexual ardor drawing Hank's pleased attention with the realization Ike had added a valuable prize to his stable of 'closers.'

To his glee, beautiful young bride Marg Jorgensen promised a tremendous return on investment to the company and years of licentious pleasure to himself and his favored cronies.

"AGGHHH! OHHH, I'M CUM, UNNH, CUMMMMING!!!" the gorgeous saleswoman shouted her orgasm, convulsing violently and slamming her eyes shut, Marg threw her head back enthusiastically while clamping her ankles around Ike's muscular ass with a vise-like grip drawing him in further.

"AARRRGGHHHHH!!!" the sex-crazed black man bellowed a deep primal yell as he came, with the lovely bride's moral compass shattered, signaling to Ike his job was done.

The time had come for his own release, and Ike filled her despoiled cum chamber with his syrupy jism as jet upon jet drained from his heavy balls, pressed tightly against the seal with the overflow spilling at the seams.

"Unhh, unnnh, ohhh," Marg reveled in her own ecstasy.

Tightening her thighs painfully, with her abdomen knotted and her legs exhausted, she uncontrollably urged her dark stallion to bury his spewing cock deep within her steamy fuck hole, claiming Ike as her new black lover as much as he claimed her as his newly-married white slut.

It made for quite a picture of racial harmony -- the desirable 23-year-old bride, her pale shapely legs clenching the hulking 60-something black man's broad backside, pulling him into her hungry snatch consuming his virile seed.

Captured from numerous angles on the strategically-placed cameras throughout Hank's office, the hi-def video preserved the newlywed's obvious rapture. Professionally edited, it served as excellent insurance should regret return Marg to sanity, ready for delivery to her husband, her parents, her in-laws, and any other person whose opinion she valued in destroying her promising life.

"Ummm, mmm, Frederik, I'm sorry," Marg shuddered apologetically as the illicit pair came together, with her teeth-rattling orgasm dissipating while the powerful executive deposited the last of his warm load between her spread thighs.

"Don't worry, my pet, your pathetic little husband will never know," Ike whispered reassurances after an eternity filling her receptive cunt as she panted through her recovery.

"You'll have a good, long marriage. We want you to love your husband with all your heart," he advised, adding the capstone ominously after a moment's pause, "but your gorgeous body belongs to Mr. Allenby and the company."

Physically drained, the two exhausted lovers collapsed under the strain of their efforts. Ike rolled off the glowing young saleswoman gasping for breath, pleased with his sexual prowess while admiring the flushed wife sprawled on the table emotionally wrecked by her betrayal and the momentous orgasms.

"Huhh, huh," Marg's deep breaths delightfully set her jello-y globes topped by drawn pink nipples dancing invitingly on her heaving chest.

"Ohhh, what have I done?" she lamented expectedly as a wave of remorse overcame her mind and soul, closing her pretty blue eyes in humiliation and sorrow.

Disturbed, demeaned, and diminished, Marg quietly pulled her splayed legs together, stopping the leaking dribble of Ike's cum from her gaping fuck hole and curling into a ball, crying her shame at the ruin of her vows, but sealing her future with Allenby as a most valued member of the sales team.

*****************

At the incestuous daisy chain, Betsy fought valiantly to keep her wits but found herself helplessly succumbing to the exquisite teasing Kerri applied to her erect clitoris.

"Mmm, mohh," Betsy sighed into the moist aperture of her own big sister's soggy pussy, surprised by our neophyte daughter's able manipulation of her eager sex bud, and secretly impressed by her natural talent.

It was disconcerting how expertly Kerri aroused her wavering lesbian aunt -- a woman well-versed in the art of cunnilingue struggling to stay focused on Emma's beckoning cunt, remarkably shaved bald and slippery wet to her probing tongue.

Unhappily, Betsy applied a similar tease to my wife's rigidly distended clit, dancing the tip across the piqued surface of the fleshy pearl, with Emma soon straining to resist clamping her muscular thighs tightly around her younger sister's head despite her need to morally protest the intolerable arrangement.

"Mmm, mmm," Emma's mewling hummed on our daughter's painfully erect clitoris even as her little sister attacked her own pulsating bud, bucking her hips forcefully in grudging response to Betsy's unstoppable pursuit of her orgasm.

"Mmmphh, unghh, mmpph," the rising chorus of fervent moans and sighs sang from the three laboring women, breathing heavily into the unquenchable cunt of their incestuous partner while squirming their hips involuntarily.

Betsy was having as much difficulty keeping her composure under Kerri's feverish attack of her highly-sensitized button as Emma was from her little sister's unforgiving tongue, and only the strength of our daughter's strong arms holding apart her aunt's gripping thighs prevented her from smothering in the bushy nest of Betsy's wet pussy.

Even as the youngest and least experienced, Kerri was surprisingly the only woman in complete control.

Spellbound, the rapt audience watched the trio grinding their faces obscenely between the parted thighs of their partner -- mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece. As deviant as they were individually, and as a collective group, the onlookers were nonetheless beguiled by the outrageously pornographic, incestuous performance just feet before them in the executive office.

"Muummm, mmmph, mmmh," the hushed moans and muffled groans of their rising need grew as the indecent display built to a frenzy of undeniably erotic Sapphic engagement.

With the threesome striving towards a ringing conclusion, the corrupt gallery sensed the women, and their viewers, were about to be rewarded with a culmination of forbidden carnal lust rarely experienced by even the most jaded souls.

"Uunnnh!"

"Awwwhh!"

"Mmmpphhh!"

The room filled with the muted sounds of licking, slurping, sighs, and moaning as Emma, Betsy, and Kerri writhed lasciviously on the padded coffee table in sublime devotion to their task, perhaps seeking to forget about the hungry eyes watching their every move.

"Ohhhhh! Oh god, Bets!!" Emma wailed as the dam of her need burst, flooding her sister's mouth as waves of convulsing ecstasy washed over her statuesque frame.

"Ohhh, holy shit, I'm, unnhh, cuummming!" my wife exclaimed, her wild green eyes wide with her orgasm, offering a noisy outburst serving as the trigger to the big finish Hank expected.

Involuntarily withdrawing from Kerri's wiggling hips to announce her surrender, Emma inadvertently released her fastened lips from our hardworking daughter's engorged pussy, much to her later misfortune. Momentarily freed, Kerri concentrated on Aunt Betsy's exquisitely tantalized little nub, mischievously raking her teeth and tongue over the tenderized morsel sending Betsy rocking with a mighty climax of her own.

"Awwwhh, ohh Kerri! Ohhh sweetie, right there. Ohhh, right on my clit!!" her ecstatic lesbian aunt sobbed a high-pitched appeal for more of the delightful taunting.

Frantic in her need, Betsy shoved her pelvis covetously against our tenacious daughter's twisting and probing tongue, pursuing an orgasm unlike anything Sam had ever provided, with a sorrowful tear rolling down her cheek acknowledging it was her wholesome, good-hearted niece supplying her splendid climax.

True regret would come later, but for now Betsy simply languished in the rapture surging throughout her gorgeous body, with her abundant pussy juice spilling in a gush of excited release into our 19-year-old coed's attentive mouth.

"Holy fuck," Hank marveled openly, and you couldn't wipe the smile from his face gloating at the sight of his guest's open jaws, stunned by what they were witnessing.

Still, the job wasn't done.

Kerri hadn't yet cum, and Hank wasn't satisfied until all three ladies enjoyed a powerful orgasm under the tongue of their incestuous lover. Remarkably, despite her status as the most recent of our family befalling Hank's trap, Betsy instinctively knew that, and that the indecent show wasn't quite over.

Pushing aside her misgivings, as well as the enervated body of my depleted wife, Betsy decisively rolled Kerri onto her back, exposing her unsatisfied snatch glistening in a state of extreme sexual arousal. With her agitated niece hovering on the brink of climax, Betsy easily parted Kerri's limp legs and fell between her wiry thighs.

In a thoughtful and knowing act of self-sacrifice for her beloved sibling, Betsy selflessly took it upon herself to finish what Emma could not, attending to her listless niece in what was ultimately not an entirely altruistic act, although Betsy could never admit anything else.

'She's so precious. I shouldn't, but I have to know,' Betsy thought lustfully, her own lesbian cravings overtaking her conscience, while pausing briefly inspecting Kerri's appealing auburn-thatched pussy.

Admiring our angelic beauty's labia, ruffled, and blossoming as ribbon candy at Christmas in a delicate array of puffy, pink flesh shimmering with the moist slickness of honeydew sweetness, Betsy shamefully desired to savor her lovely niece, while audaciously granting Kerri the same splendid release she sublimely reveled in only moments earlier.

Secretly yearning for Kerri's forbidden nectar, aunt longingly sought to take her impressionable, freckle-faced niece to an elusive place where the stars exploded divinely in her head from the power of a spectacular climax only an experienced woman's tongue could supply.

Betsy's move was so fluid and self-assured no one had time to react, least of all our unsuspecting daughter. Wallowing in her pre-orgasmic glow and lingering with unsated sexual need, Kerri simply allowed her aunt to manipulate her long slinky legs into whatever position she wanted -- too tired and too desirous of her orgasm to resist.

The fixated audience gazed without moving in the erotically-charged atmosphere as my gay sister-in-law took the initiative with our athletic young coed, sampling for the first time the delightful juices flowing from her excited pussy.

1...456789